Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-24-2007, 04:17 AM

The Frozen LegCOOLers are below my shoes. >_>

EDIT: Ah, it would seem like people have beaten me it.

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 12-24-2007, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedge
  • I wonder, would this be a glitch? The wrap layering over the skirt? Wouldn't one unequip the other?

Oddly, I can't seem to unequip the wrap, no matter what I do. Maybe that's more the problem. @,@

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the solution on the first page. *d'oh*
I have the same problem but with a different one. ;3
The tiki skirt. And even though I have changed it in the past, it doesn't work no matter how many times I unequip it. ;3

Pandii
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Pandii

Old 12-24-2007, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ãˆã‚Šã‚“
:c Aw.. I was coming to report the warmers+shoe glitch, but it seems someone's beat me to it. I really like these legwarmers, but they're so awkward with shoes.

So if possible, can we have a new layer for legwarmers? xD Please? Think of it as a Christmas gift!
Lawl. Same here. xDD I wasted me gold on getting these. T__T

Anyone wanna buy them from me? LAWL.

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 12-24-2007, 09:27 PM

I am not sure that it is a glitch, but I would like to point out something that I find rather annoying.

The Lunar Harp is on the same layer as the snowflakes, fireflies, birds, etc. I believe it should be put on the hand held layer since it appears to be in your hand anyway and it just looks odd if you are holding something behind it. It would really like to be able to have something floating around my avatar and be able to hold my harp.

Take it into consideration, please? ^^ ♥

Sedge
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Sedge

Old 12-24-2007, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae
Do you want to borrow a dress so you can sort it out Sedge?
It's a pretty combination!
  • Will I still be able to equip it like that, or will it stop once I equip a dress?

I think I'll keep it for now. And anyway, maybe once I want to change it, it'll motivate me to save up for a dress. xP

linkfreak131
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-30-2007, 11:38 PM

I'm not exacaly sure if this would qualify as a layering glitch, or not, but this certainly looks odd.

As you can see, the bottom of the hair touches the bottom of the "floor" while the cat tail does also, Only, they are both on different "floors" In other words, the bottom of the two just don't match up on the same floor like they are supposed to. It would make sence if the tail was a bit higher up, or was placed in a different way, but it just doesn't look right together.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-30-2007, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndel
I am not sure that it is a glitch, but I would like to point out something that I find rather annoying.

The Lunar Harp is on the same layer as the snowflakes, fireflies, birds, etc. I believe it should be put on the hand held layer since it appears to be in your hand anyway and it just looks odd if you are holding something behind it. It would really like to be able to have something floating around my avatar and be able to hold my harp.

Take it into consideration, please? ^^ ♥

This will be sorted out once we switch software.
Maybe I should clarify, it wont suddenly change once we switch, but once the switch has taken place, and any glitches caused by that are fixed and we're all safe and secure.

THEN, one of the things on Ken's To Do list, is a complete rework of all the layers, and I personally intend to badger him to make seperate layers for all the 'floaties' and the harp will gain a layer of its own too n_n

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2008, 11:13 PM

Kitti has found a glitch!

the glitch is the kings crown, gold double belt, female welcome shirt are a rusty golden color.
the items that make it change are the Female Black Jeans, Ayumui's Black Skirt, and Panda Slippers.

heres an image..

hehe 8D

Enfant
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Enfant Send a message via MSN to Enfant

Old 01-12-2008, 06:22 PM

My avatar's hair and the cloak of healing T________T

Peanut
Banned

Old 01-13-2008, 05:12 PM

When I wear the Lucky Golden Bra, it'll layer over my hair.
DD;
Need a pic?

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 01-13-2008, 05:26 PM

I know the legwarmers glitch has been mentioned before, but this is just adding to that....
I can't use the legwarmers with the super-long hairstyle (number six)... It just cuts off parts of the legwarmers, looks very silly... :?
Also, that hairstyle layers strangely with the cloak...

*adds pic*

Ti
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2008, 08:07 PM

I think this counts as a glitch, though it could just be a layering thing and my being pickey... but the whalecow on my head! and the Yumeh cat ears layer very strange together..

it layers over the back ear, but under the front one... but it showes in front of it too...

7luvlysins
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 12:45 AM

Ummm would not being able to take off my cake hat be a glitch? I have tried to put the chocolate cake hat on but it won't let me take off the birthday cake one off...........*help* T - T

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-23-2008, 04:31 AM

7luvlysins - Equip something like the snowflakes from the Winter Event (really, really cheap on the Exchange if you don't have any), the ghost kitties from the Halloween Event, the fireflies or bluebirds from the store, or the tiger or lion CIs and the cakehat should pop off!

デブ♡エミ
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 03:59 PM

EGL Sleeves and Leather Gloves are on the same layer. There has to be a layer that the sleeves can be bumped too that doesn't interfere with hand held items since the sleeves end before the hand, right?

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-23-2008, 04:25 PM

EGL sleeves ARE gloves. There isn't another layer that they can move onto I'm afraid.

There may be in the future, but right now they'll be staying where they are.

Aura
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 02:06 AM

I don't think this is a glitch, but I wasn't sure if there was a better place to suggest this so I figured it would be okay to post this here. ^^;
I find it a bit odd how items on the hat layer (e.g. crown) layer over the masks. I think it would look better if masks layered over items on the hat layer? I hope that makes sense. xD Here's a picture that kind of illustrates what I'm talking about.

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-24-2008, 06:12 PM

hey guys
i just wanted to say that the new glammy wasppie layers on the belt layer, and i wondered if it wouldn't be better to get it on a nother layer? o.O
cause it's such a pity that you can't combine it with a fancy belt </3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-24-2008, 09:49 PM

@raszala: In the future, we'll be moving the waspie to a new layer so it can go over the coat. When we tested it out, it was the only way we could ensure the waspie could be used by the most items...

The layer it's on is only temporary - so it'll layer over the Glammy coat as soon as we can get it to. :3

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-24-2008, 11:01 PM

Do bear in mind though, Once it layers over the coat, you still won't be able to wear it with a belt, as the belt would go underneath it.

La Boheme
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-25-2008, 05:24 PM

I cannot remove the birthday cake hat no matter what I do. I have already cleared my cache several times, so I'm pretty sure it's not my computer. Any help would be most appreciated.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-25-2008, 06:27 PM

@ Boheme : Try equipping a 'pet' layer item, like the snowflakes or ghosts with it. It was still on that layer when it was first handed out, so yours is probably just stuck.

EDIT : I know the mask glitch has already been reported, but I was wondering if there was any hint as to when it would be fixed... It's not a pressing concern, I know, but I'm really wanting to complete my avvy.

-points at baldness-

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-29-2008, 06:46 PM

We're currently seeing if a few of the worst layering problems can be ironed out fairly soon.
Can't promise anything, mind!

Other than that, you guys are just going to have to be patient.
The entire layers system needs re-writing, but it's not going to be done until more important things, such a trades, have been reworked.

Arc
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-30-2008, 12:51 AM

Priest of water sash doesn't seem to layer with Menewsha Academy Uniform Jacket unless it's normal.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2008, 05:53 PM

I got hair!
-is so happy-

Was curious, though. The Nigh Bracelets and Moonlit Armband of Artemis won't equip together, are they both on the glove layer?