Chichi baby b
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2008, 05:34 PM

That comic rocks! XD It's definitely accurate. Sparkley!

I feel the same way about the books. I both loved them and hated reading them. It took a long time to trudge through her worship for Edward, her insecurity, and that whole books worth of being uber depressed.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-16-2008, 05:56 PM

So I gave in and checked out Syrup by Maxx Barry. Cherry just kept talking about it so the name got lodge in my head. I read the first chapter and though I might like it. So far I do.

Except now I have to juggle Huck Fin and Syrup XDD

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox
Send a message via MSN to Bishielurfer

Old 11-16-2008, 09:03 PM

Platinum: Your avvy is +10 cute. D: Seriously.
Kitami: XD Seriously. The movie was even worse.
My favourite tragedy is Hamlet. >> Macbeth is a close second. Wooo, insane murdering people!
XD Someone compared me and my weird not-quite-ex-not-quite-boyfriend to Edward and Bella. I was like, "Don't say THAT! I'm nothing like Bella..." ;W; I swear, it's an insult.

XD I'm a total dork when it comes to kids' books. I can't get rid of them! I'm like, "But...I could give it to my kid when I get married!" XD So they go in the closet.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-16-2008, 09:04 PM

Stormy - Aha! Another person that I've gotten to read it! :D

Which reminds me, I finished Company by Max Barry last night. I need to go update my list to reflect that.

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 11-16-2008, 11:23 PM

Bishie:: xD I've only seen one Romeo and Juliet movie (there never was one required for school oddly) and it was the one with Leonardo DiCaprio where it was all like modern...I liked that movie. It was funny.
I still cried at the end though when they die. So sue me. Dx

I just bought Macbeth. I've never read it. o: I'll probably read it after I finish reading Beowulf.

I'd probably get compared to Bella, just because she's so happy with Edward. And I'm very happy when in love. ^.^;

I know...I have this simple chapter book that I've had since I was 10. >.> And its a Sabrina the Teenage Witch book of all things. :roll: I cannot get rid of that damned book. I've put it in garage sales, in boxes to take to the Goodwill. And I frantically fish it out at the last second. ;-; I think I'm just attached to it. .___.;

Cherry:: Syrup is on my to-read list. xD

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-17-2008, 12:56 AM

Kita - READ NAO. >:
You won't regret it. :D

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-17-2008, 01:26 AM

Kit: XD That's understandable. I have a book like that...Three Little Kittens. It's so cute.
Oh, that was a good movie. I was surprised---I didn't think I'd like it, but it turned out to be really funny.
The one with the original play is pretty bad though. It just makes you realize how rushed the whole thing was.

I could be compared to Bella in some ways. Like, I hate when people spend money on me. I get all embarrassed and flustered. XD
But I'm not nearly as...."rawr, love me, kiss me, be with me all the time while I whine about life!" XD She was so whiny...that was probably the thing I got most tired of. I'm just like, "Ugh, Bella...shuddup!"

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-17-2008, 01:31 AM

I could probably be compared to Bella as well. >> You know how sometimes Edward would be all "No sex. I'll kill you." and she'd be like "OHGOD WHY DO YOU HATE ME? I'M UGLY AND UNLOVEABLE, AREN'T I?"
Yeah, that's classic Cherry. >>
And the "you are my entire world" thing is also very me.
I'm not so healthy in relationships. xD:

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-17-2008, 01:51 AM

XD Poor nutso-Cherry.

LOL, I kid. XP
Or do I? :ninja:

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-17-2008, 01:53 AM

Oh, no, I'm psycho, I know it. xDD
I'd like to get some therapy once I can afford it. I have some issues. >.< But don't we all?
I think everyone could use some therapy at some point or another. It shouldn't have a stigma.

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-17-2008, 02:02 AM

|D;; I go to therapy. I actually have an appointment Tuesday 'cause I've been having sleep problems. Wooo.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-17-2008, 02:30 AM

Aww, sorry you've been having sleep problems.
Mine have actually been clearing up. After like, years. Go figure.

Dream_and_Die
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Dream_and_Die

Old 11-17-2008, 03:19 AM

Sleep problems suck or rock, depending on your outlook. I had really bad insomnia for like 3 years. I swear I only slept 10 to 12 hours a week. It cleared up at some point... I didn't realize it until my friend told me I was always sleeping when she called. xD Around the summer time this year it kicked back in again but this time I take more advantage of it. I can read a lot more now (hence why my book list has grown pretty fast).

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-17-2008, 03:34 AM

I had a bit of an issue with that over the summer, too. It wasn't insomnia, I just wasn't getting sleepy because I was too busy reading. I stayed up until like, four because of the Twilight series. xD
But I'm getting back into a normal schedule.
I've found that if I lay down and read or watch TV for an hour or two before bed, I fall asleep easier than if I had been on the computer or something.
Which is sort of a "duh," thing, but it's nice to finally be falling asleep quickly. It used to take me like, half an hour or more every single night. >.<

Dream_and_Die
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2008, 04:39 AM

For me it used to be: "Pillow, meet face. Face, meet pillow. Zzzzzz" Instantaneous sleep... I like sleep, but lets see today is what? Still technically Sunday... I went to bed at 4 on Friday morning and got up for work at 6... Yeah I tried sleeping last night but it didn't work. Six hours of watching a spider weave a web in the corner of my room. Which made me want to read "Little Miss Muffet."

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-17-2008, 04:43 AM

I am very much a Zzzzz kind of person. My body stops functioning around midnight and forces me to climb into bed. My friends are night owls and always laugh at me for turning in so early. :oops:

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-17-2008, 04:59 AM

XD If it was insomnia, I'd be totally happy--I hate sleep. My problem is I've been sleeping way too much. I'm always tired, and I already went to the doctor who said nothing was wrong, so I get to go to the mind doctor and see if my brain is messing with me again. >>

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 11-17-2008, 05:15 AM

The only problem I have with sleep is that... >_> Whenever I don't have to go to school, I become nocturnal.

`Kitami

Old 11-17-2008, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
Kita - READ NAO. >:
You won't regret it. :D
No monies to buy now. D:
Need to have money to buy A Lick of Frost and possibly The Harlequin.
Those are top priority. Actually, really...I should just pay the damned library fine. >o> That would be the smartest thing to do. I just...hate to spend my upcoming birthday money on something I won't get to keep all to myself. ><
Although a nice new library card would be like...the gift that keeps on giving. Lol.
Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishielurfer View Post
Kit: Oh, that was a good movie. I was surprised---I didn't think I'd like it, but it turned out to be really funny.
The one with the original play is pretty bad though. It just makes you realize how rushed the whole thing was.
I know, my mom was the one who got me to watch it, and at first I was like "Seriously? xD" but then it was really good.
I loved how they kept basically the original script from the play. That was cool. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post

And the "you are my entire world" thing is also very me.
I see we're twins for another reason. >.>; :hug:

Dream_and_Die
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2008, 05:50 AM

Aw Bishie! yeah sleeping to much does suck. The first two years after my insomnia broke all I did was sleep, I think my body was trying to make up for the three years without it. @_@
I too prefer insomnia because at least then I can do things... Though I don't want to get to the point were I can't function properly. I remember last time it got so bad that I walked into my moms room and held up a book and started crying. She was confused for a minute but then realized that my brain was so exhausted I couldn't read words anymore. I went to the hospital but they said nothing was wrong and a little sleep would cure me... Sometimes I don't how some people get their jobs.

Well, I'm going to try and sleep. Maybe if I read my book on the String Theory I'll get knocked out. XD

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox

Old 11-17-2008, 06:18 AM

XD String Theory? Wha?

Sleep is evil. >> It's a waste of time.

Dream_and_Die
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2008, 03:00 PM

String Theory = the most boring concept known to man. xD

Usually I'd agree that sleeping is a waste of time, but seeing as I didn't do it again... I really would like to sleep. @_@ Watch me conk out in my math class today and that be my sleep for the week.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-17-2008, 04:50 PM

Kita - Ohh, you don't have it yet. I see.

Yeah, it's kinda fun but also really sucks since you probably won't get quite that in return. >>

`Kitami

Old 11-18-2008, 01:35 AM

No, everything on my to-read list are books I want to read, but don't have yet. :yes:

Yeah. Exactly. ><;
Oh well, I can't help the way I am.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-18-2008, 01:56 AM

Ohh, I see. I have a bunch of unread books laying around waiting for me, so I guess I assumed it was the same with everyone else. xD