TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-06-2014, 09:37 PM

Kaimiri smiled and stroked the girl's hair. "It is good to see you again."

But not for the reasons you think.

Yugi backed away, ready to dive for cover should he have to. Why does being married have to be a freaking minefield? "Ah...um....Can I get back to you on that?"

Zeruel scratched the side of his chin, one of he classic Who, me? expressions on his face. "Uh, right...you have a point."

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 05-06-2014, 09:44 PM

"You know that we are behind payments, both for the home and the suppliers" Ashleigh continuted, Yugi still unaware that there was no rumbling or shaking this time "Would've it be nice to have a morgage free home, with extra cash for our children's future?"

"Speaking of which, why does Malienka has a crown? And how on earth did she recover from her father's death?" Ashleigh asked. The last question raised an eyebrow.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-06-2014, 09:59 PM

"You're not going to let me squirm out of this, are you?" Yugi asked, finally deciding that it was safe. Well, safer than usual....

"Ah, spoilers." Zeruel said, giving the girl a myschevious wink.

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 05-06-2014 at 10:16 PM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 03:47 AM

"You got that right" Ashleigh said, "Even if you are retiring, you STILL own Omega, and I won't allow you to sell it off! I don't want this to become another place for technology. Do I make myself clear?"

The angel sighed as she summoned more simulated monsters for the signers to battle down.
"I read a book while studying the fire alignment with Papa, because he thinks that I was suppose to be a fire aligned, when I came across something about the princess and a warrior who was born half dragon. Also.....Zeruel, it's not the queen here is the lost princess, I am the lost princess!"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-07-2014, 03:57 AM

"Y-yes ma'am!" Yugi said, backing up. "I wasn't intending on selling it off, anyway. After all, Max told me that Kaiba, Selena and myself are the ones who are going to be jointly running Omega."

Zeruel nodded, his face going from joking to serious. "Your father saw your alignment right off the bat; as well as who you were." He sad. "That's why Uriel had you read that book."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 04:01 AM

"And me. I am the Head of the Magic Department" Ashleigh said, "that's why I thought of staying. So the magic doesn't disappear from Omega."

"Then why did my element changed from fire to Ying Yang? I wasn't suppose to be part dark angel aren't I?" Ashleigh said, looking down.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-07-2014, 04:59 AM

"You know Kaiba wouldn't have let that happen. Neither would I. Or Selena." Yugi replied. "For all his faults, Kaiba is an accomplished mage. He just doesn't make it obvious."

"That's just it...it never changed." Zeruel replied. "You are unique; your aura has a dual alignment, Light and Dark, or Ying and Yang. You were born with that alignment, it only seemed like fire when you were younger."

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 05-07-2014 at 05:01 AM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 05:12 AM

Ashleigh walked to the tiara and held it in her hands.

You are the one true lost princess!

With that, she dropped it on the ground.

"Was there a lot of Ying Yangs a long time ago? Or am I the first?" Ashleigh asked, as both Yugi and Selena entered the similation room, "I mean, I have to train alone, locate Earth, and now still getting my head around this."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-07-2014, 10:11 PM

Yugi, not seeing the tiara, came up to Ashleigh. "Is something wrong?"

"So this is why they were up early," Selena said, then turned to Ashleigh and Zeruel. "Getting your head around what?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 11:53 PM

"I'm....I'm really a princess" Ashleigh said, "the true lost princcess."

"That I'm the lost princess" the angel sighed.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-11-2014, 01:07 AM

"You....what?" Yugi asked. "Are you serious?"

Selena blinked several times. "You're...not shitting me, are you?" She asked.

Yugi shook his head. "No, I doubt she is."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-11-2014, 01:19 AM

Ashleigh tuned to her husband.
"Why does these things happen to me?" she asked, "Why can I have a normal working life?"

"But how is that possible? Yana is suppose to be the next Queen" Ashleigh spurted out.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-11-2014, 02:26 AM

Yugi sighed. "I've been wondering that myself...." He said.

Zeruel gave a playful wink. "Spoilers!" he said, smiling. "I've been keeping an eye on your family; it goes all the way back to the royalty of Atlantis."

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 05-11-2014 at 03:45 AM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-11-2014, 04:29 AM

"Why does it have to be me?" Ashleigh cried, "I bascally been through hell, and now this? Will this ever stop?"

"You gotta stop watching Doctor Who" Ashleigh groaned, "Especially the episodes with River Song. Just tell me straight. Why are you so interested in my bloodline?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-11-2014, 04:52 AM

"Probably not," Yugi sighed. "But, like always, we just have to make the best of it." And with that, he drew her into a hug.

Zeruel's lighthearted look went from joking to somber in a nanosecond. "I...found something rather dark in there." He said. "I want to make sure it doesn't come back."

And then there's the other reason I'm here.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-11-2014, 05:11 AM

Ashleigh snuggled down as tears began to stream down her face.
"It's not fair" she keep saying over and over again till she fell asleep in Yugi's arms.

"What is it? Is it that what Kaimiri said was true? How mama killed people for this power?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-19-2014, 02:29 AM

After several long moments, Zeruel nodded slowly. "Yes." He said. "She did, while never knowing that the power she was seeking was developing in her womb."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-19-2014, 02:44 AM

"Hang on" the Queen said, "So, she was seeking the power.....that it was me?"
"If that was the case, did that mean that she....would've killed my Alantian past self?" Ashleigh asked.
"HEY! I'm still in the room you know!"

Rose looked at the orb, the same one that Kaimiri used before. Kaimiri also staring at it. The pair was in the room that Yuzaki's body was in.
"I wonder what mum said was true? Only one of us can control it, and it must not be a light soul. Ruby was the light so she's out by a long shot. So it's either us two. You tried it and it didn't respond, which was weird, since I was certain it was you. So, should I give it a go?" she asked him.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-19-2014, 04:31 AM

Zeruel shrugged. "It's possible; I have no idea. But, from what Uriel has said, I doubt she would have killed her own child." He replied. "On another note, I believe our Queen has something to say."

"Feel free to try." Kaimiri said, eyeing his sister. Damn it all, the orb should have worked when I tried it! What did I do wrong?

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-19-2014, 04:56 AM

"That is a twisted lie from Kaimiri, because he was pissed off for not gaining the power himself" she said, "And I have looked into it. You know how his words are twisted lies, and without proof of doing so. Ask the past Papa if you don't believe me. He was with her most of her life."

Rose nodded and touched the orb.
"Yuzaki Muto, awaken from your slumber!" she cried. In an instant, the teen in question opened his eyes, and sat up. That even shocked Rose.
"I....I don't get it. Why this orb, which is meant for you, listened to my commands?" she asked.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-26-2014, 04:08 AM

Selena turned her implant back on. "Why isn't this a surprise?" She asked. "I mean, he's on the same level of asshole as...well, Mehrunes Dagon." Several silent seconds went by as she got blank stares. "...Am I the only one in this room who's played Oblivion and Skyrim?"

"Apparently, yes." Yugi said. "If it makes you feel any better, I've heard of the games?"

Selena's eye twitched. "....Oh shut up, Mr. My-Hair-Defies-Gravity."

"Uh, Captain...Miss Velman...we have a minor issue." One of the techs said.

"Hell if I knew." Kaimiri said.

What the hell is going on? I crafted that orb! I imbued it with my own blood and aura, it should kill anyone else who uses it, god or not. Why is it responding to Rose?

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-26-2014, 04:20 AM

Ashleigh glared at the tech.
"I am NOT Miss Velman, It's Velman-Muto! Got it?" she growled.

"Your replica is still in your room ding dong" Rose said, like she was reading his mind, "This one is birthright."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-26-2014, 05:05 AM

The tech nearly fell out of his seat. "Sorry! W-won't happn again, Mrs. Velman-Mutou!" He said. He pointed to the display. "And...well, he have a bit of a problem. With the simulation...."

Kaimiri's mouth went into a thin line. "Fine, then." He said.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-26-2014, 05:51 AM

"You either found a glitch, a real monster or can't shut it down" Ashleigh sighed, "that or we can't get out."

"Well, you better hurry with that wedding. Like your worse enemy, the spell won't hold on for much longer" Rose said.
I love when a plan comes together. Outsmarted him yet again she thought, father taught me well.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-29-2014, 04:10 AM

"More like none of the above." The tech said. "Yurine Fudo broke the simulation. As in, literally broke it."

And sure enough there on the monitor was Yurine, giving them her signature shit-eating grin.

"Yeah, yeah...." Kaimiri left, musing over what had happened.