Sidhe
i love me

Old 12-27-2009, 07:48 AM

Hello, I am Sidhe, president of Poopadelphia, the poocest hotspot!

Recently the scientists of Poopadelphia have discovered a scientific breakthrough, a machine that can translate the poo's gurgles into words! So, if you've ordered a poo, and like to RP, go ahead and sign them up!

Code:
MY POO WANTS TO ROLE PLAY, TOO!
Username:
Poo's Name:
Poo's Image:
Poo's Gender:
Bio:

Last edited by Sidhe; 12-27-2009 at 11:33 PM..

Sidhe
i love me

Old 12-27-2009, 07:49 AM

Here's a list of the current RP-ing poos! :)

Sidhe
i love me

Reserved!

Sidhe
i love me

Open For RP-Related Posting~! :)

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 12-27-2009, 06:17 PM

OOC: Let's get this show on the road! x]~

Username: Facade
Poo's Name: Remington Alabaster
Poo's Image: Here!
Poo's Gender: Male
Bio: With his handlebar mustache and unique coloring, it's no wonder that Ms. Henrietta Poochester fell so hard for this studly pile of crap! Of course, his facial expression leaves much to be desired, but all Henrietta has to do is close her eyes and picture her Perfect Poo: Fabio Turdzoni.

Poo's Name: Henrietta Poochester
Poo's Image: Hither!
Poo's Gender: Female
Bio: As the most significant other of Remington Alabaster, Henrietta Poochester has her work cut out for her. For some reason, she puts up with his constant whoring around the greater Poopadelphia area; some say she's the most loyal poopette around. Then again, she's had her fair share of extramarital affairs as well...

Poo's Name: Bucktooth McGee
Poo's Image: Clicky!
Bio: Bucktooth is the alleged son of Remington Alabaster and Henrietta Poochester. He has inherited his mother's bad blotchy skin, as you can tell, among other things. Henrietta's side of the family comes from the boonies (or, to put it nicely, the middle of nowhere), and thus they're a bunch of country bumpkins with buck teeth and centuries of inbreeding. When Bucktooth was born, Henrietta couldn't help but be reminded of her fondest nickname growing up: Bucktooth McGee. As such, she passed it on to her deformed spawn.

Poo's Name: Peter Pantisss
Poo's Image: U LIEK MI PANTISSS!?
Bio: Peter's main source of income comes from his lengthy career as an underwear model for Poos of the Loom. Although now retired, Peter still dons his favorite pair of pantisss out of habit. Isn't he a downright STUD?

Poo's Name: Pozie Prain
Poo's Image: Brrraaains!
Poo's Gender: Female
Bio: As Poopadelphia's resident zombie poo, Pozie can often be seen strolling about the streets all by her lonesome. To put it in layman's terms, she scares the poop out of poople. She's Peter Pantisss's most recent lay.

My remaining Poos shall be posted at a later date!

Last edited by Facade; 12-27-2009 at 06:29 PM..

Sidhe
i love me

Old 12-28-2009, 03:40 AM

Thank you Faaaah.
Could you color code your poos or indicate somehow which ones they are when you post for them?

Like this maybe?

Day three, I still haven't heard from Posie, I wonder if the baby is freakishly ugly or has buck teeth?

OR

Bucktooth Mcgee: WUT I WAZ NAMD AFTR A NIKNAME FROM MY M0m?

Facade

Old 12-28-2009, 08:20 AM

WHY DO YOU THINK THE COLOR THINGIES ARE COLORED? D:< :talk2hand:
Yeah, I'll use the designated colors used in each individual form when RPing them. :lol:
I actually hadn't thought of that... thanks for bringing it up! :sweat:
It's been ages since I've RP'd... And I've never RP'd with multiple characters... I don't do much avatar forum RPing. Dx

Sidhe
i love me

Old 12-30-2009, 08:04 PM

I've never RPd with different characters, in fact, the only time I've ever RP'd at all was on this site, it was a pirate RP and I was Captain Softbeard. :)

Facade

Old 12-31-2009, 03:07 AM

Sounds lame. :|
You disappoint me, girly.
Now shouldn't we stop with this "OOC" chatter and get the RP started!?
Your next post better include something RP-like. :stare: