Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2013, 04:54 AM

This roleplay is only for myself and Ever_After. Please do not post, but feel free to read. :)

Name: Rebekah Mezzoalto
Race: Technopath

Name: Alex Morphidine
Race: Elemental

Name: Brittany Goldenrod
Race: Superhuman

Ever_After
All shall come to a happy end

Old 03-23-2013, 05:04 AM

Name: Somer Fray
Power: Molecule manipulation ( think the aliens from the tv show Roswell)

Name:Logan Marsh
Power:Gravity Manipulation

Name:Orin Mavis
Power: Kinetic absorption and redirection

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2013, 05:28 AM

The school yard was noisy from the voices of anxious students preparing for their first day at Hazelwood. Hazelwood was different from most schools... students could fly if that says enough. Students that attend Hazelwood have special abilities, and that's why a completely separate school is set aside for them.

Rebekah was in her dorm getting ready. She shared a dorm with her good friend Somer, a girl she had met the year before. Rebekah was very shy, so shy that she really couldn't speak to anyone. Luckily, she could talk to Somer with no problem. Never had Rebekah met someone that she could open up to. It was definitely a nice feeling. Rebekah was kind of excited to start school... she liked the classes and all... but she was nervous about having to be among crowds again. It was hard enough being the technopath... everyone picks on the technopaths. That was what made things difficult.

In some other dorms, a boy named Alex was getting ready. Alex was a smart guy, and also one of the friendliest people on campus. He was definitely excited to get into Hazelwood and start learning again, especially among his friends.

Brittany was standing outside of the school doors with her group. She was 'Miss Popular' around the school and always made sure that she was the best at everything... she was willing to tear down anyone who got in her way, and that would not change this year.

Ever_After

Old 03-23-2013, 06:04 AM

Music blared out of the dj sized headphones around one Somer Fray's neck. She hadn't brought much home with her for summer vacation opting instead to leave everything but the essentials in her dorm room. Somer wasn't what most would call popular in fact she was kind of dorky but the sixteen year old was just filled with so much energy and nice to just about anyone that she was well liked. with a large grin on her face and head bobbing to the music coming from her headphones she headed back to her dorm room.

The hall was far more crowded then it had been when she had arrived at the school that morning. Weaving in between students she managed to make it to her door with only one 'watch where you're going', and one time literally having to dodge a floating box. Throwing the door open with more force then was probably necessary Somer's smile lite up at the sight of her best friend." Bek, you're here!"

The air outside was warm with a refreshing autumn breeze every so often that it didn't get too hot or too cold. Orin stood with his normal group leaning against the side of the building watching students return and new ones enter the building. Most stopped to glance at the tall blond standing off to his right. Brittany was the leading face of Hazelwood. She had a untarnished hold over the student body as one of the most popular girls. She also had him to thank for most of that. Pushing his glasses up higher on his nose Orin gave a smile to a few underclassmen girls that passed by.

Unlike most of he student at Hazelwood Logan didn't go home fore the summer. His foster mom seemed cool with him not returning and it wasn't like he wanted to be there anyway. So with nothing better to do, can't move in if you never moved out, the red headed boy sat on the roof of the school staring down at the tiny people as they moved around.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2013, 02:08 PM

Rebekah was a little startled by the door's sudden opening, but when she saw Somer, it didn't matter to her. She grinned and gave her friend a big hug. "It is so good to see you," Rebekah said. She had missed Somer over the break, and Somer was her only real friend, so her break was pretty boring. Now, she was happy that she was with Somer, because she felt like she could do anything when she was with her best friend.

Brittany continued to talk amongst her friends, and soon, she began to walk inside. Like sick puppies, they followed her, with no say upon her actions whatsoever. For some reason, people liked Brittany, but all she did was push people around and demand things of them... and if anyone got in her way, she would take them down.

Alex was soon ready, so he headed out. On his way to the classes, he saw plenty of old friends. He waved and smiled, excited that he still had one more year with the friendly people of Hazelwood.

Ever_After

Old 03-24-2013, 04:43 PM

Returning the hug Somer let out a little laugh pulling away enough to see the blonds face. " How was break? Did you have fun? Wasn't weird being around normal people again. Mom always freaks when I do my water to soda trick." She had a habit of rambling when she got excited and she hadn't heard much from Rebekah over the last three months. Pulling out of the hug completely Somer set about taking off her headphones.

Balancing on the very edge of the roof red eyes looked down, it was probably time to go in now. the school was at least four stories high so to someone with out Logan natural gift for distorting gravity the height might be a little disorienting. Taking the final step off the roof the fifteen year old boy let the gravity around him shift so he more floated down then plummeted to his death.

Orin stayed leaning against the wall as Brittany and the rest headed inside.Listening to the conversation going on around him. This was what he did to help little miss popular, kept tabs on the school gossip and dug up blackmail for her. They weren't friends in the way that most were friends with the blond.They were friends out of convince. His skills didn't go to waste and she got to know everything that went down in the school.
The quickly forming shadow drew the teens attention away from a group of girls in his year talking about clothes or whatever.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2013, 05:44 PM

Rebekah laughed when Somer mentioned the water to soda trick. But she then sighed. Being among mortals was rough... it was hard enough for Rebekah to fit in as it is, but then she was around people who would never truly understand her. They would always be different because Rebekah had superpowers... not that anyone knew that or anything because then that would make her more of a freak. The golden rule of superpowers was to never discuss them with mortals. They wouldn't understand. "I was careful to steer clear of them," Rebekah said. "I mean, I don't fit in too well here either, but I'd rather be among people like me, you know? Especially my best friend." Rebekah took a look at her watch. Class was going to start in around fifteen minutes. "Oh! We'd better get going."

Alex was now into the building. All the students were heading to their first class. The unique thing about this school was that every student had the same schedule, no matter what year they were or what powers they had. First period was Spellbook Class. Alex liked being able to learn about Wizardry, because he could use his Elemental skills to assist in various spells. Alex was that one student who liked ALL classes and was always open to learning something new also. "Good morning, hello," He would say to some students as he walked by them.

Brittany and her friends were already in the Spellbook Class room, and they had assumed their seats in the center of the room. Brittany called her group 'The Pink Ladies' after a group from a famous musical. She wanted nothing more than to be known and to be the best in the school, and she figured that this year, her final year, would definitely be the year that she and the Pink Ladies could leave a permanent mark on Hazelwood High.

Ever_After

Old 03-28-2013, 04:54 AM

"Gah. Oh yeah class." Tossing her headphones and the ipod they were connected to on her bed Somer turned towards the mirror in their room. The skirt of her dress was a little short for class but nothing she couldn't handle. It was like tiny like ripples on her fingertips when ever she used her powers. When she was younger it confused her now the bubbly girl understood that it was just reshaping and creating molecules. The skirt lengthened reaching down to just above her knees and the ripple feeling stopped. "What do you think? Should I change the color or go with a different dress?" If nothing else her powers made it much easier to have a large wardrobe.

As his feet touched solid ground again Logan made brief eye contact with the dark haired boy. He was older so the young red head didn't really know him. He did know that he hung around Brittany's group but didn't look or act like one of her normal followers. Personally he couldn't care less about little miss popular.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-30-2013, 09:41 PM

Rebekah's eyes widened as she watched Somer. She knew that Somer had those powers, but it was always a new thing to watch her change and reshape things. It never got old. "I think you look fine," Rebekah said. "Your power is so cool though! I wish my powers were cool... the technopaths always get the crummy end of the stick..." She sighed.

Alex was soon to class. Brittany waved to him and he smiled, waving back. The two actually got along - Alex got along with everyone, and Brittany admired him for his knowledge and kindness. Alex sat front and center, where he always prefer to sit.