-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2009, 05:53 AM

Sunny Side Acres

You are riding in the family car, going to live in your new home, a recently built subdivision, a little too close to the neighboring trailer courts. You have joined the ranks of upper middle class.

All of the houses look alike in one way or another,each barely distiguishible from the next all two story modern looking white picket houses. Your development is called Sunny Side Acres how origional.

---------------------------------------

Storyland Trailerpark

You live in cramped spaces with cramped people, all living in a single file row in your own personal little hellhole. Most of the people here are friendly, but they also are all usually drunk too. So that doesn't mean much. The worst part about it is the housing development that decided to appear so close to home. Nothing better than being looked down on by well off people who think because they got lucky enough to land a great job that it makes them better than everyone else.

---------------------------------------

You don't have to feel the same way my example feel about where they live. I just wanted to give you a general idea of what is going on.

All are welcome to join but I have a few simple rules.
-Have at least three sentances to every post. It makes it really hard on everybody to have long posts when one person is giving one liners, I love descriptive posts, they are much more interesting than one liners
-Try to be here semi-often, Rps often get stuck because people get themselves into situations and disappear.
-Have fun and be creative, romance is allowed, slight violence is allowed, but nobody needs to kill anybody and nobody needs to know every detail of every sexual situation.
-No Godmodding
-Try to be social at least a little.

You are more than welome to have more than one character, but if you want them to be main characters try not to have too many, and make sure you clearly define who is saying what.

Please PM me all profiles, you are welcom to be part of my family, or each others family's [As long as we all agree about it.] I would just like to know,

Username-
Character Name-
Where do you live?- [Sunny Side Acres or Storyland]
What does your character look like?- [Give a description, I don't need to know what your wearing because it will change, and I don't want anime, sorry, I like to use my imagination when I think of how people look]
How old?- [If you would please include a birthday that would be great.]
I am- [Male/Female]
What is your attitude like?- [Short description, we will find this out as you play]
Where did you come from?- [Have you been living in the trailer park your whole life? How did you come about living in a brand new subdivision, and again short, don't want to give it all away.]

It is currently mid-spring, only a couple months away from summer.

Last edited by -Miss-Mc-TaterTot-; 09-25-2009 at 06:05 AM..

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2009, 05:54 AM

Sunny Side Acres Residents

Quote:
Username- -Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
Character Name- Rosilynn McAdams
Where do you live?- Sunny Side Acres
What does your character look like?- She is around five foot four with dark medium length auburn hair, her hair is most often straightened but if left alone very wavy. She has dark bron eyes and perfectly staright teeth. She is a little much on the thin size and doesn't have much going for her in the curvy aspect of being female.
How old?- She is currently 16 her birthday was in Febuary on the seventeenth
I am- Female
What is your attitude like?- She has a very bright and friendly attitude and loves to explore and do things she is not supposed to do.
Where did you come from?- Her father got a job at a nearby law firm so her and her mother and her little brother all packed up and moved to the new housing development in South Carolina.
Quote:
Username- Kilik
Character Name- Kilik Wu.
Where do you live?- Sunny Side Acres.
What does your character look like?- Kilik is a 5"9 handsome male. He's chinese, and has long black hair. The back reaches down to his neck, barely touching the collar of his shirt. His bangs comes down and barely passes his eyebrows. He has fading red highlights. He's skinny, but athletic.
How old?- 19. Turning 20, May 23.
I am- [Male.]
What is your attitude like?- Independent. He's usually alone, rather than going out in groups. He's calm, and he always have straight face. It's rare to see him smile , but he's a kind gentleman at heart. He's smart, and he has a passion for motorcycles. He works at a motorcycle repair shop. He has a few collections of crotch rockets in his garage, and his prized possession is his black Suzuki GSX1300R. Kilik is often seen in his garage, working on his bikes, or racing down the streets on one of his bike - usually on his GSX1300R.
Where did you come from?- He came from L.A., California. His parents wanted him to live in a healthy community while he finishes college. Not used to the community yet, he's often by himself.
Quote:
Username- Teddie
Character Name- Theodore (Teddie) Brown
Where do you live?- Sunny Side Acres
What does your character look like?- Short, dandy styles brown hair cut (parted briefly). Chocolate brown eyes that look mildly pouty. Rolled up white sleeves (button up) and a brown sweater vest, with khaki slacks and brown dress shoes. Very short for his age ~4"9.How old?- 13
I am- Male
What is your attitude like?- Playful, charismatic, and mildly childish.
Where did you come from?- Teddie grew up in subdivisions his whole life. His family had a history of living in subdivisions

Last edited by -Miss-Mc-TaterTot-; 10-04-2009 at 09:48 PM..

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2009, 05:54 AM

Storyland Trailer Park Residents

Quote:
Username- -Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
Character Name- Troy Becker
Where do you live?- Storyland Trailerpark
What does your character look like?- He is 5'11'' and athletically built, he has dark brown hair that often hangs in his eyes, which are a soft blue color.
How old?- He is 17 years old and turning 18 in September, on the 2nd
I am- Male
What is your attitude like?- He has an almost loner typ of attitude, but new people intruige him so he will most likely carry on a conversation with anybody.
Where did you come from?- He has lived in Storyland his whole life with his mother, whom he has always tried to take care of, even though she is a bit hard on the liquor. He is not sure if the new development is a good thing or a bad thing, but it's there.
Quote:
Username- Xx I-RAWR xX
Character Name- Alice Clane
Where do you live?- Storyland Trailerpark
What does your character look like?- Standing at 5'5" Alice has long curly black hair that she sometimes put's bright ribbons in.She has pale blue eyes.Alice is on the skinny side but still has a feminine shape.
How old?- Is 16 years of age and her birthday is March 23.
I am- Female.
What is your attitude like?- She is a bit of a loner but still loves to venture outside.She is always seen with her I-pod and Headphones on her head.Can play guitar and sing a bit.
Where did you come from?- Ever since Alice can remember she has lived in the the Storyland Trailer park.She is usely always in her bedroom.Alice only comes out of the house for school and sometimes to walk around.

Last edited by -Miss-Mc-TaterTot-; 09-25-2009 at 08:04 PM..

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2009, 06:34 AM

Rosi watched as the moving men took in the last bit of their things and smiled, it was a nice house and in a nice neighborhood. She just hoped there were other young people around. She would miss her friends back home but they were mostly superficial and air headed anyhow. She walked up to her room and started unpacking her things. When she was finished she went to explore the town. She found a park that was placed between her town and the trailerpark. She sat on a swing and pondered if anybody would be coming to a park thats her age.
--------------------------------------------

Troy gasped,

"Mom! It's only like four in the afternoon! Have you been drinking?"

He sighed and dumped his back pack in his room, he didn't know how he was supposed to make it through senior year with having to take care of his drunk mom, she mumbled something about a nap and passed out on the couch.

He set off walking towards the park he always goes to, but seeing a girl on the swing he decided to go to a spot not to far from there in the skinny stretch of forrest that divided the two very different places. He climbed a tree and waited to see if anyone else would go to the park, if they did he would go say hi. Otherwise it would be too ackward. Him alone with her.

[Ha I couldn't have them talk because I'm not supposed to double post.]

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 09-25-2009, 09:27 PM

Alice pulled on the purple ribbon on her hair.She set her guitar down on her bed and stood up.Alice walked out of her room and stepped into the small bathroom acros the hall.She undressed from her pajamas and stepped inside the shower.Alice quickly shaved and washed her hair.If she was in there for two long she would get yelled at and she really didnt need that.She stepped out of the shower and walked out into the hall.She could see her father shouting at the Tv with a beer in his hand.Alice walked into her room and quickly dressed into a colorful tanktop and some skinny jeans.Alice brushed out her hair and retied the purple bow in her hair.She put on her raggy flip flops and shoved her I-pod in her front pocket.Alice finally put on her eye liner and stepped out of her room and down the hall to the front door of the trailer. "Dad I'm going out.I'll be back later!"She shouted over the loud telivision.He shook his head and went back to shouted at the Tv.Alice toook that as a yes and walked out of the house and headed for the park.She sometimes liked to go there to practice her guitar but today she just needed to relax.As she walked up to the park a girl came into veiw.Alice sighed and decided to skip out of going to the park.She wasent very good at conversation and wasent going to start practicing now.Alice sat down under a tree and put her head phones on and started to flip through the I-pod.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2009, 09:33 PM

Troy watched Alice avoid the girl at the park just as he had, he watched her go and sit under a tree directly neighboring his. He had seen this girl around his neighborhood enough to know her name was Alice and she loved music, but that was as much as he knew. Well, I guess now is the time to make a friend..., he thought to himself jumping out of the tree next to her. She had her IPod blasting in her ears so she didn't hear him jump. So he tapped her on the shoulder and waited for her to remove the earphones.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-25-2009, 09:41 PM

Alice suddenly felt something on her shoulder.She quickly stood up and looked at the boy.She laughed quietly and then removed the headphones from her ears. "Hi."Alice said.She didnt know who this boy was.Alice kinda guess that he lived here but she didnt know his name.One of her faults was memory.She wasent very good at names but she could remember a face.Alice shook her head and couldnt remeber him.She is usally in her room practicing her guiatar but she wondered who he was.She stood there waiting for his response.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2009, 10:02 PM

Troy laughed as the girl stood up, obviously he suprised her. He looked at her for a moment, watching her try and figure out who he was. After she shook her head it was apparant to him that she hadn't a clue. Which was amazing, how do you live five trailers down your whole life and not remember. In her defense he had only seen her a few times himself.

"Hey, I'm Troy, I didn't mean to scare you. You have lived right down the road to my house since I can remember and we have never even talked, you're Alice right?"

He chuckled a little bit.

--------------------------------

Rosi heard voices not to far from where she was swinging at the park. They sounded like young voices, or was that just her wishful thinking acting up again. When she made it around the few trees that seperated them she saw them standing there. It was a pretty girl and a hansome boy standing under the trees.

"Hello, I'm Rosi, I just moved into a house down that way, today actually.

She pointed in the direction of Sunny Side Acres.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-25-2009, 10:11 PM

Alice looked at the boy and shook her head. "Yeah um that's my name.Nice to meet you Troy."She said. Alice looked over at the girl and stepped back a bit.She wasent used to so much attention and it kinda scared her a bit.She leaned against the tree and tried to act calm down a bit. She hoped that the two wouldnt notice her that she was trying to breath.She put on a small smiled and looked at both of them.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2009, 10:26 PM

Troy cocked his head to the side and smiled quizzically at the girl, noticing her freaking out a bit. He decided to ignore it and looked to the new girl who was here now.

"Uh, hi, I'm Troy."

He said, this girl was so upbeat, and a little dense it seemed. This girl had obviously not gone through any of the types of things he was used to every day. He turned back to Alice,

"Do you want to go for a walk?"

He asked sensing that she did not want to be surrounded by people.

----------------------------------

Rosi watched them shut her out, Troy announced his name and turned back to the other girl, asking her to walk. She figured she was left out of that proposal, so she turned to leave.

"Bye, nice meeting you I have to go unpack."

Rosi turned and walked quickly, trying not to let tears sting her eyelids, only an hour her and laready she was being shut out. It was just unfair, to live in a neighborhood that shut out newcomers.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-25-2009, 10:31 PM

Alice sighed and shook her head. "Um yeah sure."She said to Troy.Alice watched as the girl walked away and sighed. Alice stood up from the tree and looked back at Troy. "Lead the way."She said.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2009, 10:37 PM

Troy started walked slowly, into the woods, he knew of this great place where you could sit above the river that ran not too far from the back of his neighborhood.

"You don't seem very happy, whats troubling you? I don't like seeing people unhappy."

It was true, ever since he was little he was always the one finding out how to cheer somebody up. It made him feel good to make someone else feel better.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-25-2009, 10:48 PM

Alice followed Troy into the forest and looked at him when he asked. "It's nothing really.I'm just not that great when it comes to conversation.I got a littl nervous that's all."Alice said.She sighed and pulled on her purple ribbon.She really wasent in a rush to get back home.Alice knew that her father was going to start screaming at her as soon as she walked thorugh that door.Alice shook that thought from her head and continued to walk through the woods.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 02:29 AM

After walking for a little ways they came to a clearing in the forrest. What looked to be somthing redembling a dliff looking out onto the river. Not too far from it there was a big log, almost seeming as if it were put there soley to be sat upon.

"Ok, sit with me. What is really troubling you? You have sighed at least three times in a matter of five minutes"

He looked up expectantly.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-26-2009, 02:34 AM

Alice blushed and shook her head.She sat down next to Troy. "It-it's nothing you don't have to worry about it.It's just nothing.I don't want to worry you."She said.Alice looked up at the sky.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 04:25 AM

Troy smiled and turned to where he was looking directly at her.

"Nothing worries me, so what is worrying you?"

He smiled softly, a very genuine smile indeed.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-26-2009, 06:34 AM

Alice looked down at the grass. "It's just my father that's all.He just might yell at me when I get home.To much beer.I'm sorry that was to much.I'll leave."Alice said.She stood up and started to walk thourgh the woods.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 07:41 AM

Troy ran to catch up with her and jumped in front of her.

"Hey hey hey now. Right now my mom is passed out drunk on the couch and she will wake up as soon as I walk into the door, mumbling about me cooking her supper and doing my homework, then she will eat and go to the bar but I'm not running away. Just breath and think. Why would you leave someone being friendly because of an unpleasant person. We don't want to let them win do we?"

He turned his head slightly and shrugged, trying to make her smile.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-26-2009, 10:09 PM

Alice took a step back and shook her head.

"No.Sorry if I got weird on you.Just not used to telling people this kind of thing."She said.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 10:23 PM

Troy stepped back and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, I don't really broadcast it around much either."

He laughed quietly,

"C'mon, sit with me like I said, no need to rush to get back to misery right?"

He made his voice sound as convincing as possible, he wanted her to relax and just be herself.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-26-2009, 10:29 PM

"Alright I guess so."Alice said.She turned around and walked back over to the log and sat down.She pulled on her purple bow in her hair to mae sure it wasent go t fall out.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 10:37 PM

Troy went back and sat also, he was trying to think of way to cheer her up, then remembered that she loved music.

"Hey, what kind of music are you into?"

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-26-2009, 10:49 PM

Alice looked over at Troy and shrugged."I dont know.I guess I like all kinds of music really.It just depends on the mood i'm in.Oh but no screamo I guess I really don't consider that music.Theres no words it's just nothing really.Sorry I'm just ranting."She said.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2009, 11:12 PM

Troy laughed.

"You are really not ranting, very far from it."

Troy could feel the conversation relaxing but she was still too worried about anything and everything.

Kilik
The Gem King

Old 09-26-2009, 11:18 PM

Kilik set his tools down, and stood up, as he took out a dirty rag that was stuffed in his pocket. He wiped his hands clean with it, letting out a relieved sigh. With his foot, he moved the roller from under his bike, and took a step back. He smiled.

His Suzuki GSX1300r sat in front of him, shining in the garage light. The new black paint gleamed without any scratches visible. It took Kilik three months to finish fixing and improving it, but he was finally done. Wiping his sweaty brows with his shirt sleeve, he threw dirty rag into a bucket, and went inside his house to take a shower and change. In about fifteen minutes, Kilik stepped back outside dressed in a black, long sleeve shirt that he rolled up to his elbows, dark gray jeans, casual Vans, and a can of pop in his hands. He gently ruffled his hair, the red highlights in his hair gently glowed in the sun. Moving his GSX1300r into the very back of the garage, Kilik opened his can of pop and sipped it as he closed the garage door. He quickly jumped over the motion sensors, landing outside before the door closed on him. He started walking, whistling, enjoying the nice breeze that accompanied him.

Kilik was about to walk past the park, when he noticed a girl at the swings. Stopping suddenly in a half step, the pop can still at his lips, his eyes squinted against the sun to see who that girl was.