Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-04-2014, 07:05 AM

"Like I said, I didn't want to die....still don't." Vincent may want to eventually, he doesn't think he'd want to live forever, even if he was given the choice actually. "So don't worry about it, alright?" He says, smiling a bit.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 01-04-2014, 06:00 PM

Kishi nodded, though he still was upset about it. "I hope your room mate is home, otherwise I need to stay here until he gets back." he said softly and rubbed the back of his neck.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-04-2014, 07:07 PM

"With him, there's no clue if he'll be there or not..." Vincent says softly. "But hopefully he'll be there this time." He says, taking Kishi's hand and going to his part of the dorm.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 01-05-2014, 07:25 AM

There Victor was, playing on his xbox as had become the norm for him on a Saturday night, he had noticed Vincent had not been in the room, but didn't know anything else.
Kishi played his mind trick on the young man and he ended up beleiving that Kishi had come to look in on Vincent who had not been feeling well the last few days.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-05-2014, 03:43 PM

Vincent does feel kiind of bad for Victor. He doesn't like that they have to mess with his mind, but they have to. For safety reasons and all. But he still isn't thrilled about it. He thinks that the mind is kind of the last sanctuary and all. He just pads to his room after that, feeling kind of guilty.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-09-2014, 12:45 AM

"I did not alter anything, just made him think you have bee here the whole time sick." Kishi said softly, the young an was still playing his video game contently as Kishi spoke to VIncent softly

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2014, 01:10 AM

"Yeah....but it still makes me feel kind of bad that we had to do that." Vincent says softly, padding over to his bed and sitting down on it. "I know we had to though." Kishi isn't wrong in this or anything.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-03-2014, 07:34 PM

Kishi nodded lightly and gave a hesitant smile. "I shall see you in class?" He asked softly as he stood to go. It was late after all, and Vincent was still very human and would need to sleep.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-04-2014, 06:29 AM

Vincent smiles back. "Of course." If it wasn't for a vehicle hitting him, he would've been there the other times as well. He gets up to follow Kishi out a bit and all.