Little I3ird
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2014, 03:13 AM

A role play between kaentara: and Little I3ird:.

Last edited by Little I3ird; 04-10-2014 at 03:43 AM..

Little I3ird
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2014, 03:44 AM

For as long as he could remember she was a part of his life. No, she was his life. Her safety and happiness had always been top priority. He hardly remembered what had brought him to her, but from the moment he laid eyes on the girl an invisible force slithered its way into his soul. Ezekiel couldn't escape her, but... he didn't want to. Although he always saw on her two legs, she never saw him on human legs. He was always nearby on all four paws, looming as a protective presence. There has been nights he would hide in the woods, not far from her family establishment, with wounds scattered along his pelt.

She would come to him, question him and beg him for answers but none could pass his muzzle. As a wolf he could not communicate in the human language, and he felt no need to shift back into his human form. As a human he was vulnerable and unable to protect her. Things changed, however, when she merged into a more populated area. Ezekiel knew better than to pad around on all fours in a city full of humans. The perk to being a lycan? The ability to transform at will. It was almost foreign to be back on two human legs. He had broken into his family estate and gathered all the supplies he would need as a human. His mother, unlike his father, supported his endeavors.

Despite his prevailing anxiety about being among humans, he seemed to blend in pretty well aside from his striking eye colors. Born with one ice blue eye, and one stormy grey eye... Ezekiel was quite the sight. Atop of his head was thick, curled black hair kept short. He wore a basic black t-shirt that clung to his lean, muscular form, and dark blue jeans that day. He had been tailing Colette for weeks; he even went as far as to score a job as part of the maintenance crew. Conveniently, he serviced the freshman area of campus making it easy to keep an eye on her. Leaning against one of the brick building walls with his hands tucked into his pockets, his sharp eyes caught sight of the female. Ezekiel wouldn't let anything happen to Colette... not on his watch.

kaentara

Old 04-10-2014, 04:06 AM

"So, Colette, ever gonna tell me that answer for the date?"

"Date? We had a date?"

"Uh... Next weekend, remember? You said you would tell me Monday before class...?"

"Oh! Right... Ricky, right? Yeah, about that, sorry... I'm not into guys who don't even know what my nickname is. I kinda hate my real name..."

"W-Wha--"

"Sorry dude... Might wanna try some other girl."

That was the third time this damned month, what was with everyone and trying to get her to sleep with them recently?! It wasn't like she was provoking them from coming out of some ritualistic hiding just to date her. Colette gave a small growl to herself, maybe she could have been a little nicer... But, this was the third school she had to move to in the past year... She didn't want to bother getting close to anyone. After all, the moment she did, was the moment her Father decided it was time to move again. The girl... Was rather lazy in appearance, choppy cut layered, mid shoulder length black waves that were always so waggishly pulled up into a messy ponytail with an odd white streak within her bangs, more than likely dyed everyone assumed, almost a sickly looking complexion from her rarely leaving the indoors or more specifically her bedroom, a narrow and sunken face with a turned up nose to match, but with all of her physical flaws, her eyes stood out. Sharp, deep pools of molten amber that burned into the very soul of the person she was conversing with behind thick doll like lashes.

Her dress didn't very well look good either... A simple black figure tight tank top, exposing her lanky and almost skeletal frame, a flannel over sized button up men's shirt that ended at her waist with the sleeves rolled up just over the elbows, an abundance of bracelets and rings that covered her thin wrists and dainty digits, her hips covered by a pair of messy, bleach stained light denim shorts, black tights and untied combat boots to finish. Talk about your fixer upper, right? Though as she left Ricky to stand almost dumb founded that she would completely turn her down, she took out a package of smooth cigarettes... Tapping it three times to her palm almost religiously, and then taking one between her chapped and open lips.

"... Tch... This place is too fuckin' crowded for me...."

She complained with a scoff, glaring out into the football field, striking her lighter and bringing it to the tip of the cancer stick. But it was only a matter of time before her Father moved them again anyway, right...? So... There was no reason to get so used to this bustling community college within this disgustingly populated city.

Little I3ird
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2014, 04:21 AM

His lips formed a tight line as he watched the other male try to court the not-so-courtable Colette. Zeke had to fight his Lycan instincts; he was quite territorial. Still, he had to remind himself she knew practically nothing of him. Giving a sigh of relief when she left Ricky hanging, Ezekiel ran his fingers through his hair.

Rolling his shoulders, still adjusting to the human body, he took right off to follow Cola. Leaning on the bleachers, the pungent smell of cigarette smoke burned his ultra-sensitive nose. "Those will kill you, y'know..." his tone was teasing as his vibrant eyes stared directly at the young woman in question. "And it'll shrivel you up quicker than an eighty year old woman."