TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-20-2014, 01:33 AM

Rospiel shuddered excitedly, "The blood, everywhere." He gave a throaty groan and leaned against the wall running a hand through his hair. "I have to much energy, I can not store it away, it must be used." He said and locked eyes on Roy, he could not act unless ordered, or unless Roy's own life was in danger.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-20-2014, 02:08 AM

Roy looked at him and listened to him and knew it would be bad if he went out somewhere. Roy stood up and looked at him and walked to him and put is hand through his hair and said "alright rospiel stay here alright I have a bad feeling about these people yet again." Roy remembers them when he was 13 they tried to do stuff to him but didn't. Roy went to the door and said "this should be fun." Roy left and walked back to his study room until he saw the other men were passed out but one man didn't and he looked like he was going after after Roy. The man stood up drunk and walked to him and licked his lips and had a gun and Roy eyes were widen and thought "Help...me.."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-23-2014, 01:23 AM

Rospiel heard the call and snarled, storming through the large house he threw open the doors to the study and growled. He pulled Roy behind him and snarled, his wings spreading and his hands ready to strike as his tail lashed behind him. His eyes glowed red, "What is your bussiness here?" He asked, his voice deep and raspy.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-23-2014, 01:47 AM

Roy was almost hurt until someone pulled him and Roy saw him and knew it was Rospiel and he was in his form and he looked mad and then looked at the man who was scared but mad. The man was mad at him and said "why should i tell you I want my play toy back his father let me do it all the time." The man smirked and looked at Roy with lustful eyes. Roy looked at Rospiel and wanted the man to be gone. Roy head was down and then said "get rid of him."