Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2011, 11:47 PM

Kitten was going to work late tonight. The later she worked the more time she got away from Kaname and the more time she got to think. Her boss didn't mind and was paying her extra by every half hour she worked over. She finally decided that she ot to be leaving even though she felt that Kaname had fallowed and was waiting for her. She sighed some as she changed out of her uniform and said good night to her boss who had wanted to give her a ride home though she turned her down saying she would be fine since she didn't live too far away.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 01-11-2011, 12:56 AM

Kaname stomps on the cigerette putting it out as he stretches. He looks over at the door figuring the store was about to close. So he pushes himself off the wall and moves over to the door where he could met up with her. (Short sorry eatting)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 01:03 AM

(It's fine... and actually she was coming out already XP )

Kitten yelped some as she accidently ran into Kaname. Her face got pale when she stubled back a step and looked at him. She didn't know what to say though she felt she was in trouble since she had ran off... and not just to go to work since she ran off about an hour or two before she was supposed to be at work.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 02:08 AM

Kaname looks at Kitten as he gets ran into. He looks at her and smiles some "I wonder where you went to eariler...please don't tell me you was running away from me..Come on what did I do to cause that." playing stupid of course he knew why cause he was an vampire and had biten her once because of the deal. He would about to say something before he got shot from behind in the shoulder. He lets out an yell griping onto his shoulder. As the first thing came to mind was Kitten he would shield her as he pulls out one of his guns and fires a few rounds as the person would run away. "Damnit.." curses much much more.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 02:13 AM

"A-are you okay?" Kitten says worriedly as she looks at him and saw his bleading shoulder. "We need to get that out why don't I get my boss she could get it out... unless you can handle it" she offers worriedly not liking to see anyone hurt and she knew he was now by how much he was curcing.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 02:22 AM

Of course he knew he would needed help knowing what the bullet was made off and how deep it was. He looks at Kitten and nods "Yea I can't do this by myself..its far to deep for me to get it out." winces grinding his teeth as he never did like pain unless it was to someone else.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 02:52 AM

Kitten nodded some "I'll be right back" she primissed as she dashed into the store and quickly got her boss and they came out her carrying a first aid kit and a few other things. "Sir? Can you move at all? If you can I'll help you to the bench so I can help you I used to be a nurse at the old hospital" the woman explained softly as she looked at Kaname and held her hand out to him for him to take it so she could help him up. Though Kitten was scared of him it was just how she was to help him... it was the right thing to do though she always cared for people even if she didn't like them.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 05:54 PM

Kaname nods watching Kitten go and get her boss. He would be already on the bench sitting. He looks at his wound already felt weak from the silver bullet. He looks back at the lady and nods "Yea I can move you want me to take off my jacket and shirt?" ask figure that was the only way the lady could get his wound tended too.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 06:06 PM

"Please do it would be allot easier and allot less messy if you did." she said softly as she pulled a few things out of the first aid kit: a pair of tweezers, some alcohol, gauze, bandages, cutups, and some cotton balls.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 06:48 PM

Kaname nods as he removes his jacket and then his shirt. He would let the lady take care of his wound as he takes an deep breath and trys his best to ignore the burning of the silver knowing it hurt alot. As normal bullets doesn't do the same like silver does to him as he had to keep calm and try not to keep his secret coming out.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 07:09 PM

The woman starts to got to work pulling out the bullet with the tweezers then sighs some. "Well... at least it wasn't that deep. Okay this might hurt a bit... I have to use a cutup with alcohol on it to clean out this spot so it can heal." she said softly before having Kitten hand her the cutup and started to clean out the wound. She then took the Cotton ball and wiped away the blood before covering the wound with a gauze and bandaging it some so it would stay in place to heal. "There you go... does that feel any better?" she asked softly as she got Kitten to run in and get her a bowl or water and some soap to wash off her hands.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 08:01 PM

Kaname just sits there while the lady fixes his wound and everything. He would wince again once he felt the alcohol touch his wound when it was being cleaned out. Once his arm was bandaged up he slips his shirt and jacket back on slowly. "Yes it does thank you" looking at the lady before he looks over at Kitten who got a bowl for the lady. He stands up slowly as he looks over at Kitten "I'll talk to you later there is some where I have to be" turns and walks off slowly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 08:14 PM

Kitten blinks some before nodding wondering some why he wasn't going to fallow her home... or why he wasn't going to walk with her to scold her for trying to run off. "Kitten? Do you know him?" her boss asked and Kitten nodded some. "Yeah... we have an... odd relationship after an odd meeting." she murmured being completely honest. "I'll see you day after tomorrow... unless you need me tomorrow?" she asked looking back at her boss and the woman shook her head before going inside. Kitten sighed some as she walked home thinking a bit as she walked into her house and fixed herself something to eat. Her brother wouldn't be home for the next few days and she knew this so she just sighed some and took care of her dog after eating and then went to sit and watch some TV

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 09:05 PM

Kaname would be gone for the rest of the night so Kitten wouldn't see him all night until dawn. He would be back and comes though the window within his room. He slips in quietly and moves over as he unlocks the door as he didn't want anyone to enter as he was an mess. He would head to the bathroom that was in his room and takes an shower to wash the blood off of himself and his clothes letting them to dry once after he gotten out of the shower.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 09:15 PM

Kitten turns over some in her bed as she hears the water running and wakes up a bit with a yawn. She looks over at the clock and sits straight up. "OW NO! I'M GONNA BE LATE!" She exclaimed as she jumped out of bed and started getting ready. She went to Kaname's door and knocks some "I gotta leave it's almost time for school I'll be back at about 2:30 or 3" she said in a rushed voice as she then went into the kitchen and got her something to eat then dashed out the door and down the streat to the boss stop where her friend was waiting.

(you could be her friend if you want or we could skip to when she comes home... or something could happen before she comes home? Anything would work really ^^)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 09:20 PM

(it will take time for Kaname to warm up to her after all he scaried the living daylights out of her. Plus skip after she comes home..cause it doesn't give me much to go on during the day since Kaname can't leave or anything. XD)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 09:29 PM

(Yep and actually the only reason why she even bothered was so he knew she hadn't just vanished like that night XD )

Kitten sighed as she walked through the door and plopped down on the couch tossing her arm over her face so the light in the room wouldn't bother her major headache. She rubbed her dogs head as it came up to her and she smiled some nearly foregeting that Kaname was in the house... school made her do that sometimes. "I missed you too Niaya" she smiled some as her husky licked her cheek happily.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 10:07 PM

Kaname walks out of his room having been there the whole day so he wasn't one of those perv that goes into other people's rooms. He walks downstairs once he heard Kitten coming home and brushes some of his hair out of his face and looks around before he moves into the living room seeing Kitten "Hey there.." looking over at the husky who she was petting but didn't pay to much attention to it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 10:27 PM

Kitten jumps half out of her skin when she heard him and sat up looking at him then remembering the other night and sighing some "YOU FREAKEN SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" She complains as she looks at him. "Where were you?" she asked wondering where he had been since he wasn't home when she was last night.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 10:37 PM

Kaname chuckles alittle but stops "Sorry" moves over and sits down on the chair. He leans back and cross an leg over another "Taking care of some bussiess..sorry if I worried you. But I had to take care of people that shot at me." He was surpised she was worried and wondering where he was the other night.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 10:43 PM

"Who said I was? I'm just a curious person is all." she huffs as she sits up then was tackled back down on the couch by her dog that made her start laughing some. "Ow yeah, this is Okami... I was very unimaginative when I was younger so I just named her what she kinda looked like" she grinned some ruffling Okami's fur then getting licked in the face for it.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 02:51 AM

Kaname stands up and moves over as he pops himself next to Kitten and looks at the dog and smiles "She is an pretty dog." as he stretches some "So how was school?" looking over at her neck noticing the marks of his bite was still there.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 03:30 AM

"Good anoying... Everyone wanted to know where I was yesterday... Why do you care?" Kitten asked quietly not really sounding snooty so much as curious. She the felt something odd... Like... Was he staring at her? "Ow and thanks... I've had her since she was a pup." she smiled some as she got destracted from him looking at her as she smiled and hugged her dog some

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 03:52 AM

Kaname would shrugged "Hey I'm just trying to talk to you..after what happen..give an guy an break..at lease I didn't kill you but I could have." chuckles gently as he stands up. He stretches alittle as he turns around an looks at him "So you live here with your brother? or just live alone?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 04:00 AM

"Heh I wasn't meaning to soundrude or anything I was just curious is all." Kitten grins a bit as her dog finally let's her sit up. @My brother lives here too... He's 25... He has a job that keeps him away often and when I turned 14 he had taught me how to take care of myself so he didn't have to take me out of school all the time just because he had to leave for a few days... The longest he's ever been gone was a month." she murmured thinking some.