DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-10-2011, 12:25 AM

"I do, dont worry, we'll have lots of fun." As she said that they finally came apon a small lake, almost like a beach with sand as well but on the coast was a medium size house nested saftly away from the water. "Where are we at Viper?" Hidan asked some as she let go of his head. "My home, the Hoshigaki residents. Mama, Papa, I'm home!" She said as she shifted to that form and just as she did a tall handsom...blue male and his also blue wife came out and smiled at her. "Kurosaqi, I've been wondering when you would come see us." Her mother said softly as she kissed her daughter's forehead."Where's your brother at?" "He didn't come this time sorry, wheres shark and Aqua...and Kiscu to." "There all inside, would you all like to come in?" "Thank you." Hidan said with a smile. When they entered they were all met by a blur and then a thud as they all looked down to see Viper behind hugged from what looked like a shorted skinner different haired Kisame. "Hi Shark." She said as Shark started laughing some after getting up and helping her to her feet. "You need to watch more carefully." "I see that." As she finally got back to her feet, her two sisters one being her twin came into the room and hugged her. "Its about time you've gotten home." Her twin Kiscu said. "I know I'm sorry about that to, I wanted to show my friends...and husbend the lakes here." "husbend!?" Her mother said. When she did Viper returned to her normal form and Hidan walked up beside her with his arm around her shoulders. "I talk about him alot but this is the first time you've really seen him." She said bashfully. Her mother looked at Hidan then sigh and smiled,"Go have fun but be careful." "I know mama." Viper giggled as she toke Hidan's hand again and went outside right infront of the lake which from the look of it was more like a ocean. "We use to call this Lake Hoshigaki when we were little." she said taking off her cover up and laying it on a nearby rock. "This is a lake?" Hidan said taking off his shirt. "Yep, it goes around the mist village in a big circile but only has a few shores." "Wow." He said quietly. "I know right, Hunter, Kakuzu, what do you guys think of it?"

Last edited by DarkVampirePrinecess; 07-10-2011 at 08:00 PM..

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-11-2011, 12:31 AM

"wow its really big." Kakuzu said just staring at it "yea but its really pretty to" Hunter said laughing a little at Kakuzu's reaction while doing the same as viper taking off her close over her bikini.Kakuzu was still staring at the water as he took off his shirt.Hunter just laughed and got in.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 12:42 AM

"How does it feel Hunter?" Viper asked getting into the water as well, she loved how it felt ever since she was little. It heldso many memories for her, how she learned to swim, her brothers always getting into water fights. She giggled softly as the memories came and went. Hidan came up behind her and spooked her some, she yelped but then laughed, "Why are you giggling out of no where?" "Just remebering things." she said kissing him then walking deeper into the water until sh had to swim to stay up. "Are you boys getting in or what?!" "We're coming!" Hidan yelled back as he also got deeper in until he was able to dive under water and come up next to Viper. She wrapped his hair back and laughed,"Where did you learn to dive?" "from a book." He said kissing her even though she trued to laugh at his answer.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-11-2011, 01:33 AM

"it feels great"Hunter answered. Kakuzu followed hidan swimming twords Hunter.Kakuzu pretended to fall into the water "why are you pushing me?"Kakuzu joked laughing Hunter laughed punching Kakuzu in the chest "owwww"Kakuzu said still laughing.Kakuzu started swimming then when Hunter wasn't looking he came up behind her wrapping his arms around her,she jumped and laughed "ahh Kakuzu you fag you scared me"Hunter laughed "you know good and well i'm not a fag"Hunter laughed some more then leaning her head against Kakuzu's chest. "so now your nice to my chest"Kakuzu said "shout up your lame,but i love you"Hunter said smiling "i love you to."Kakuzu said laughing at what Hunter said.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 03:04 PM

(XD)
Viper laughed at the to, its been along time since she saw Kakuzu this happy and it was a good sign at that as well that they would probably stay together for a long time. "You two look like yur having fun." Viper said as she swam over alittle claser to the two still laughing.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-12-2011, 04:22 AM

"we are" Hunter said laughing.Kakuzu just smiled and continued holding Hunter.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-12-2011, 03:04 PM

Viper just laughed but stopped short when Hidan's lips finally found hers. She smiled at him when their lips parted. they all swam around and played a bit for a hour or two and just as the sun started to go down Viper smiled and looked over at Hunter,"You ready to go into the forest? It's always funner at night." She said swimming over to the bank then walking out of then water with Hidan next to her holding onto her hand.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-12-2011, 05:41 PM

"yea" Hunter said following Viper. Hunter was almost out of the water when Kakuzu picked her up and walked her the rest of the way."ahhhh"Hunter screamed laughing.They were out of the water and Kakuzu put her down.Hunter got dried and dressed."ok i'm ready."Hunter said fixing her hair."see you later"Kakuzu said after kissing Hunter ♥.Hunter smiled at Kakuzu "ok you ready?"Hunter asked Viper.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-12-2011, 10:37 PM

Viper walked out of her old room in the Hoshigaki house wearing a black and blue belly top and shorts that were almost to short and a pair of black sandal,(like the ones they wear in naruto)"Yep I'm ready." She said tieing her hair up and putting on her mist village wrist bands. When Hidan came out of Shark's room after getting changed it looked like he was getting ready to have a nose-bleed. "You are babe?" Viper asked some with a smile. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." With a quick kiss and a little gigle Viper and Hunter were out of the house and into the woods. "These places can be fun but dangerous to so be careful." Viper said as she found a path to walk on.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-15-2011, 02:44 AM

"ok"Hunter said following behind Viper."Any place certain place in here you plan on taking us?"Hunter asked Viper while looking around the woods.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2011, 12:56 PM

"Nope, not really. Most of the time when i go into the forest I either get lost or just stuck and wait for someone to fine me." She giggled some as she jumped into one of the trees to get a beter veiw of the area. "If we stay on this path we'll reach the other side in maybe an hour." She said jumping back down with a smile.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-18-2011, 10:51 PM

Hunter sighed some at what Viper said but nodded anyway. As they contiuned walking deeper and deeper in got darker and darker but Hunter didn't care, her wolf eyes were almost as strong as vampire eyes to be able to see in the dark.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-19-2011, 01:34 AM

As the two girls contiuned to walk Viper, with her nocturnal eyes looked further ahead to two medium size containers,"Theres something ahead of us." She said quietly. "I can't tell what they are so we should be carful." She added.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-19-2011, 05:13 AM

"ok" Hunter continued walking with Viper untill they get a little bit closer to them "what is that"? Hunter asked Viper.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-19-2011, 01:49 PM

"I don't really know, all i can tell you about them is that there is a vampire seal keeping them closed...what me to open them? I can easily break the seal." She said taking hold of her sword handle ready to bring it down when needed.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-21-2011, 04:37 PM

"ummmmm sure" Hunter said looking at the Viper interested in finding out what was inside of them.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-21-2011, 05:42 PM

Viper smiled some and started walking forward to get a better look at the two containers. She plugged her nose some because to her they smelled like a corpse which a vampire was not very happy to be around. Slowly as she held her breath she opened the lid to see black...gup? She was confused and when she poked it and broght her hand back to her there was blood dripping from her finger tip. "Oh no..." She said with a groan.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 07-21-2011, 08:54 PM

"What's the 'oh no'? Please tell me its not something bad." She said also opening the other lid and before looking to see that Viper had gottan,"bitten" she also poked to also see blood dripping from her finger. "OK...these things are not normal...what are they Viper?" She asked quickly closing the lid of the container.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-21-2011, 09:11 PM

"These things are called vampire slugs, their rare but if you look in the right place you can find alot of them. Sadly though, if you touch them they take your blood then their addicted to you like candy. That's why when someone from my clan finds one they kill it so step back and I'll get rid of them." Just before she was about to set the two slugs on fire they both herd,"WAIT!" Viper froze and when she started walking closer the two lids bursted off and there standing were to her two incubus but probably to Hunter two very hansome men. "What are you two doing in there and why?" The taller one, with black hair, deep grey eyes and a few pericings smiled as he jumped out of the container and walked close to Viper towing over her by a foot. "My name is Maxwell, thanks to your blood though I am free to walk again." "What do you mean by that?" "A witch a few years back cursed me and my friend here to live forever as slugs, but I quess your vampiric blood helped us there." "Well, vampire blood helped you, wolf blood helped your friend. What is his name?" "My name is Matthew Ma'am." He said with a shy smile, his sandy blond hair almost covered his left eye complitly, with one eyebrow pericing on the right side. He also had beautiful ice blue eyes that seemed almost hypnotizing.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 08-02-2011, 07:23 PM

Hunter was confused looking at the two men but mostly the blond one "hi im Hunter" Hunter said looking into matthew's eyes.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2011, 07:51 PM

"It's nice to meet you, thank you for letting me have some of your blood." He said smiling as he walked over and toke her hand kissing it softly. Viper smiled then said, "Looks like Kauzu has someone now to fight oer you with." She said laughing softly.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 08-04-2011, 03:50 AM

Hunter smiled blushing some then slapped Viper on the arm "shut up" Hunter whispered to Viper still blushing."nice to meet you to" Hunter replied.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2011, 01:55 PM

Matthew smiled then looked over at Max, "Well?" Max smiled then said,"So, are we aloud to follow you home like little sick puppies?" Viper sighed then said. "You can come with us but you have to stay at the Hoshigo castle, as long as my father doesn't see that your vampire slugs then your fine." Max and Matthew both smiled as they followed the two girls home.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 08-12-2011, 11:21 PM

while Hunter was following viper with Matthew and his friend following them,she was thanking about Matthew picturing him in her mind even though he was right behind her and,as she was picturing Matthew she tripped over a log,Matthew walked over to Hunter "you ok" Hunter blushed "uhhh yea.thanks" Hunter replied "your welcome" Matthew smiled at Hunter.Hunter smiled back then continued walking

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2011, 12:08 AM

Viper smiled and giggled some then spoke into Hunter's mind telepathically. "I'm telling Kakuzu!" She said also laughing some. "I know he's cute but your a werewolf your not aloud to have a lifemate like a vampire." She added a bit later.