finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-02-2014, 02:55 PM

Athena stared at the little angel and held her hand out for her " Do you know how to open it?" she asked him examining the crystal sphere with a frown.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-02-2014, 06:49 PM

Nathanial looked thoughtful on this as he handed her over to Athena, "The truth is I really truly don't"

After a moment he took the ball back from Athena and intentionally slammed it against the table in front of them, when that didn't work he dropped it on the floor. At that point he looked sad and handed her back to Athena, "I just don't know. I don't have my father's magic"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-03-2014, 02:16 AM

Athena squeezed the crystal and focused what little angelness she had towards the crystal she bit her lip. Erik took the crystal an examined it " It looks like you should just be able to smash it." he frowned then yelped as it shattered in Athena's hand. She gasped and swayed slightly gripping Erik arm for support.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-07-2014, 01:47 PM

Nathanial Stepped back a few paces and looked at the shattered remains of the ball that hadn't been able to break just moments before. He fell against the couch with his hand over his heart, "Well I'll be..."

The moment it had broken the crystal had also grown. Glass sprayed across the room in millions of pieces. Calestya sat in the middle of it all with a dazed and confused look on her face. She looked up at the three of them around her, and at first said nothing as she tried to determine who they were and where she was. She looked up at Eric after a moment and said, "So they didn't kill you then.....despite my failure."

She then fainted into a heap on the floor, still clearly very weak.

((Bum bum bum.....Is it the truth, or does she think he's someone else. Tune in next time to find out :P))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:55 PM

Erik caught her before her head hit the ground " Man is she light." he looked worried. " What do we do?"

" We have to get her stabilized I don't know if angels' can go with out eating or drinking for that long...I wonder what she meant when she said they hadn't killed you." Athena frowned glancing at Nathanial.

" Maybe she thought I was someone else." Erik offered also staring at Nathanial hoping he might have some answers for them.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-07-2014, 02:38 PM

Nathanial stepped up immediately, although he didn't know anything more then they did about her state in the crystal ball. Still he spoke directly to Eric, although partly to Athena as well. "I don't know anything about the past, it was before I was born, but bed rest and food I can provide." He looked at him for a moment, and then started giving orders, not unkind ones, but very much taking charge of the situation. He pointed at Eric, "You go take her to the guest room. If you head down that hallway" he pointed to a hallway to the right of them, "its the first door on the left"

He then pointed at Athena, "Unfortunately Tilly, my maid, has her annual day off today, so I'll need you to head to the kitchen to make something to eat. Make enough for all of us but especially her. I'm going to clean up this glass and then I'll come and help" He started to head in one direction and then turned back, "The kitchen is at the end of that hall there" he pointed in the opposite direction of the way he had directed Eric.

Calestya continued to sleep.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:48 PM

Athena crossed her arms over her chest " Should you the host make food or at least ask nicely." she glared at him watching Erik carry the angel off to the guest room " You don't have to be such a butt...and who needs a maid in this age?" she frowned softly.

Erik placed the girl on the bed and tucked her in frowning softly wondering what her wings looked like. He had seen Athena's wings several times they were gray and short but pretty.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-07-2014, 04:26 PM

Nathanial looked slight affronted. "I...there...you see" there was a deep crimson color in his cheeks, "I don't want anyone to get hurt on this glass you see.....I guess your right. Make yourself comfortable and I'll..." he paused, but then shrugged, "I'll clean up this glass and then cook. I did say I would come help make food when I was done...."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-07-2014, 04:37 PM

" Well you could have asked nicely." Athena sighed " I will cook this time if you say please." she smiled softly " Your blushing." she chuckled heading to the kitchen "The blush is enough to convince me." she searched threw his cabinets for something to make.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-07-2014, 04:58 PM

At her words he blushed deeper still and watched her walk towards the kitchen. After a minute he scolded himself silently for his reactions. He'd had girlfriends and also friends who where female, but no girl ever had him this flustered, he wondered what it was about her.

He cleaned up the glass as quickly as he could and then went to help her. By the time he reached the kitchen his coat was off, his sleeves rolled up over his elbows and he was wearing a plain white cooking apron. He walked through the door and said, "What can I do to help?"

Calestya moaned falling in and out of consciousness for a little while. On one of her more conscious moments she looked up at Eric, "I think....I was wrong" her voice was cracked and hoarse, but she sounded well enough to speak, there was a sadness in her eyes. "You are not him...."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-09-2014, 02:19 PM

Athena was sitting on the counter trying to reach a box of rice that was just slightly out of reach. " Get that for me please." she hopped off the counter going back to the pork chops she had found. " Hope you don't mind." she gestured to the chops.

" Sorry to disappoint." Erik said with a soft smile " How do you feel?"

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-09-2014, 03:45 PM

Nathanial for a moment watched her sitting on his kitchen counter and couldn't help but smile to himself while he watched her reach, as soon as she turned her attention to him, he chuckled slightly and did what she asked of him, and handed it to her, "Let me get out the rice cooker."

When she said she hoped he didn't mind he laughed, "that's tully's department, not mine, I'll deal with her"

Celestya looked up at him and reached out a hand, "tired....and weak, but I think I'll fair. I was so very sure, you know, you look so much like him....."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-09-2014, 05:17 PM

" Like who? If you don't mind me asking." Erick smiled softly at her.

" OK." Athena shrugged softly setting the rice cooker up trying to figure out how it worked. "Why not just use a saucepan?" Athena asked.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-09-2014, 05:27 PM

She shuttered softly, "Like the one I couldn't save" she turned away from him so that he wouldn't see her cry.

"Because the rice cooker is faster, here, Let me show you how" In close proximity he pointed out the correct way to use a rice cooker.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-10-2014, 02:55 AM

Athena felt her face get warm the only guy who ever got that close to her was Erik and only because he was allowed to. " Oh well that's complicatedly easy." she laughed.

" Oh...I'm sorry." Erik frowned " I don't know anything about who you were suppose to save."

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-10-2014, 09:05 AM

Celestya still looked at the wall opposite him as the tears flowed freely. "How long....was I in that thing?" she had said it more to herself then anything. She couldn't let him see her crying. She had to be strong, she was the angel fleet, the will of the gods, and yet she had failed. What was to become of her now, the gods though loving, could be so cruel to those that failed them.

Nathanial realized he how close he was to her and his face also grew red, he took a step backwards, "I...I'm sorry" he went over to a cupboard and started pulling some things out, "Do you guys like tea?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-10-2014, 07:16 PM

" I'm not sure." Erik said with a frown " The mans son had you with him and I haven't meet his father so I have no idea."

" I like tea...Erik's ok with it." Athena shrugged focusing on the pork chops.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-10-2014, 07:22 PM

"I also have coffee if he'd prefer that, you as well of course. I can make either or" He began pulling things out of the cupboard and setting to getting hot drinks ready.

"I see" she said, that in of itself told her she'd been asleep longer then she wanted to admit, After wiping her eyes she turned back to him. She tried to smile, but it didn't quite reach her eyes, "The man's son....is his son as cruel as he is?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-10-2014, 11:00 PM

" I haven't know him long...he seemed to think you would kill him if you were free...good thing Athena is have angel and can sense you or you might still be in the crystal." Erik sighed.

" Tea is fine Erik will live." Athena chuckled then yelped as she burnt her hand. Her wings come out crushed under her shirt " Ow." she winced.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-10-2014, 11:09 PM

Nathanial dropped the tea quickly on the counter and was over examining her hand in a flash. "Oh good it doesn't look terribly bad, but its likely to hurt for a little bit. You stay put and let me get some ice" he had been so preoccupied with her hand he didn't notice the wings.

"I am the angel of judgement, its still entirely possible that I might" she said it rather sadly, "his father was an evil man who I deemed needed to be put to judgement, but....I haven't met this son of his yet"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-10-2014, 11:48 PM

" Well when you are feeling better you can meet Athena and Nathanial." Erik smiled " I'm Erik by the way." he almost held his hand out for her to shake but thought better of it.

Athena squirmed " Go away." she hissed at her back but her wings just twitched at stayed out " Well at least you didn't rip the shirt this time." she sighed.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-11-2014, 12:59 AM

He was just coming back when she hissed to go away, but after a moment she mentioned something about ripping her shirt and he knew she couldn't be talking to him. Although the thought of her shirt ripping caused his face to go the brightest shade of red she had seen yet. He fumbled with his words a bit, "I...b..brought you some ice for...for your hand"

She looked up at him with crystal clear blue eyes. There was something in them that was almost calculating, after a moment she smiled, "Its nice to meet you. I'm the Angel of Judgement, Celestya"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-11-2014, 02:20 AM

" Your blushing...oh lord did you hear me talking to my wings?" Athena groaned " I do that they don't listen though." she sighed.

" That's a long name." Erik chuckled. " Do you have a nickname?"

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-11-2014, 02:24 AM

Nathanial scratched the back of his head a bit, embarrassed by his embarrassment but then he looked up at her and looked her in the eyes, "Don't hate them, they are a part of you. You should learn to love them"

Celestya actually smiled at that, a smile that reached to her eyes, "Celestya, or Celeste is fine"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-11-2014, 02:34 AM

" Alright." Erik chuckled. " Celeste is fine."

" I don't hate them they just hurt when crushed." Athena flexed her back grimacing.