SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 01:33 PM

An rp between a Cat and a Potatoe.
How terribly droll.

Cheshire_cat:

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 06-13-2014 at 01:35 PM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 01:33 PM

Profiles

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2014, 02:32 PM

Name: Maya Selene Aldric (goes by Selene)

Abilities: is able to use water as an elemental power because of the moon's influence on the tides.

Also, because gravity's wacky on the moon, Moon would be able to manipulate the gravitational field around herself, making her "fly" and levitate. She could even use it on other objects and people if she concentrates.

Personality: Kind of quiet, and keeps to herself, has a few friends, but doesn't socialize, not because she is pushed away, but mostly because she doesn't really want to. Because of her small net of friends, she is very tidy, and doesn't have the friends to procrastinate on anything.

Bio: Both of her parents work at a big name hosptial and constantly are on call. Which lead to them leaving her to live with her grandparents. Because Maya didn't really spend a lot of time with her actual parents (and they didn't really make time for her, out of their busy schedule) she has grown rather resentful and angry with her parents.

However, she loves her Grandmother (Gran, for short) and her Grandfather very dearly. She makes sure that they are taken care of before she is.

Maya also has a black cat with gray markings named Senka, she found the little rascal on her doorstep as an attempt to get out of the rain, Senka was just a week old at the time, and Maya believed that (after looking for several days for Senka's mom) that Senka was abandoned. So, she took him in. Senka is very protective of Maya and her Grandparents.

[still working on the bio]

Last edited by Cheshire_cat; 06-15-2014 at 09:46 AM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 03:09 PM

Name: Aiden Blythe

Abilities: Sun would have fire as an elemental power. Because the sun is associated with growth, Sun would have healing powers and would be able to sense peoples auras, thus being able to tell if they were sick or get a feel of what kind of people they are... and if they really are people.

Personality: Aiden is your typical life-of-the-party kinda guy. Although he does like time to himself, Aiden is usually surrounded by a group of people and tends to make friends easily. His laid back and care free attitude causes him to be slightly untidy and a procrastinator, but he makes up for that with a non-judgemental outlook and a bubbly personality.

Bio:

Editing to come!

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 06-15-2014 at 09:31 AM..

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 06-15-2014, 09:34 AM

"I will mom." Maya said calmly, holding her cell phone to her ear, her mother, who had better relationships with her patients than her daughter was yet again, cancelling on her. Maya couldn't help but grow slightly angry. With both parents.

"I love you, honey." Maya's mom said, "I gotta go." and then hung up.

Maya sighed, "I love you too mom..." She began thinking that she said it more out of habit than actual feeling... She felt that way about a lot of stuff, especially lately.

She gathered up some library books and then a small bag with a sketchbook, some notebooks and a small pencil pouch filled with pencils.

She stuffed her small black flip-phone into her pocket and ran a dainty hand through her purple hair before putting it up in a very loose bun.

She had just gotten done putting the pack of books over her shoulder when her young grandmother walked in.

"Hey there, Gran." She smiled, "What's up?"

"Oh honey, I know your mother can get very distant, but she does love you." Her grandmother always tried to soothe Maya's irritation with her mom.

"Gran... I don't... I don't really want to talk about it." Maya said softly.

"Well... How about this, deary, how about when you come back from the library, I'll have some fresh snickerdoodles out for you." She winked.

Maya smiled, "Thanks Gran." She hugged her grandmother, "I'll get some rice milk on my way back then." She smiled, "But this paper isn't going to write itself." Maya chuckled before ducking around her grandmother and walking out of the front door of the house.

Maya got in her little black volkswagon bug and made the short drive to the library. It was early in the day, but she could see the moon very clearly.

It always gave her peace of mind, looking at the moon.

She then locked her car, and walked into the library.

It was pretty normal, she had gotten to know the staff there rather well, and some of the male librarians would never tell that they had a crush on the purple haired patron.

But Maya pulled some books out from the shelves, after returning the ones she had checked out and then went to a small table and emptied the contents of her bag.

She sat down with a relaxed sigh and slowly began to work on her paper that she had to write for a class she was taking....

But soon she looked up when she heard soft chuckling from younger children and then a "shh..." most likely from an older sibling.

When she looked at her paper, which was half written on, she took a moment to relax her brain. There was no telling how long she'd been writing her essay... Her several page essay.

So, she pulled her sketch-book out, took a quick look around, and her eyes landed on someone. He had a smile that lit up the entire library.

So, she began to capture this smile, and the man it was on. She had to get every detail right.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-15-2014, 11:42 AM

Shit!The young man was practically sprinting up the steps to the Library. Having handed in his last book a full day late, Aiden was determined to return this one in perfect time. This was usually how it went, though. Late one week, early the next, Aiden had a serious problem with timing. Either he was entire oblivious to this "time' phenomenon or simply didn't manage it well. Perhaps those two reasons compounded. Whatever the case, Aiden had four minutes and it looked as if he was going to make it.

He passed many people on his race to the front desk. A group of giggling kidsand there older sibling, a young woman with vibrant purple hair, even a bunch of his friends who waved to him. Aiden noticed none of them. He only had eyes for the bespecled woman a few paces before him. Skidding to a halt, Aidan smacked the book down on the counter and raised his hands triumphantly. "On time!" he shouted, but then remembered that he was in a library and apologised while the Librarian stamped the cover. "Well done, Mr. Blythe," said the Librarian,"I expect your next book will be late, yes?" Aiden was slightly embarrassed by the statement, but not enough to ruin his victorious mood. "I'll try my hardest not to, Mrs. Koontz. But, if it is, atleast the next week will be early." He smiled at the older woman quickly and turned from the counter.

He noticed his friend at a table a little way away from him and although he waved back, they didn't have his full attention. It was captured by the purple haired girl that he had passed earlier. For some odd reason, she looked familiar to Aiden, like he had met her before. But he couldn't place where and he was usually good with names and faces. It was bound to bug him for the rest of the day, so Aiden resolved to approach her and say hello.

He walked up to where she was seated and smiled warmly when she looked up. "Hiya!" he said raising his hand," Look, this may sound a bit... random, heh, but do we know each other? It's just that you look so familiar, but I can't remember if we've met before." It was then that he noticed the drawing that she was working on. "Hey," he said tilting his head to get a better look and raising an eyebrow,"Is that... me?"

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 06-15-2014, 12:17 PM

She smiled smally at her work, when she realized the person she was drawing, was talking to her.

She blushed lightly, "Oh... Um. Yeah, it is. If you want it..." She offered, but she really really wanted to keep it, which was highly unusual. But when he said that she seemed familiar, she realized HE seemed familiar. "I... I feel the same way about you." She said, with a raised eyebrow, "Hmm, but I know nothing about you..." She couldn't help but slightly giggle, "I don't even know your name, stranger." She commented with a smile.

What has gotten into me...?

She tried to compose herself, but there were butterflies in her stomach that could not be quelled. "I mean... You can have the drawing if you'd like..." She tried to be as normal as possible, but she felt anything but normal. Yeah, she liked her fair share of guys, and yes she's dated before, but this... This feeling was new.

She felt like this boy, whose name she didn't even know yet was going to change her life. More so than any boy before him. And he made her nervous about the feelings that were storming around inside.

The librarians looked puzzled at Maya's interactions with Aiden. They were just as puzzled as she was about her new personality.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-15-2014, 12:49 PM

Aiden put his hands on his hips. "Now isn't that odd," he said beginning to feel a bit warm,"Or maybe it's not. Maybe..."
He left the sentence hanging in the air as he saw his group of buddies watching them intently. Aiden was beginning to feel nervous and he couldn't tell whether it was because of the people looking at them or because of the girl. And what was freaking him out even more was the fact that he wasn't a nervous person by nature. There was definitely some higher purpose to this meeting, Aiden was sure of it.

For now, he tried to act like himself and feign confidence. Aiden gently picked up the drawing and had a good look at it. It looked exactly like him! Everything from the way his eyebrow curved to the shape of his nose, it was all perfect and Aiden was in awe. "Wow, you're excellent! I'd love to keep it... but I'd rather have a picture of you." he cocked his head and grinned. Handing back the drawing Aiden added,"You should keep it"

What the heck was happening?! Just as quickly as the nervousness had taken over, did it begin to fade. The hollow feeling in the pit of his stomach was still there, but Aiden couldn't help but feel more and more comfortable around this girl as time went on. It was as if he was meant to spend all of his time near her. He shook himself out of his thoughts and chuckled. "I'm Aiden Blythe, 22 years young, still lives at home with his parents, is freaked out by cats, journalism major, at your service milady" He mocked bowed and looked up at the girl," And you are?"

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 06-15-2014 at 02:04 PM..

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 06-15-2014, 10:09 PM

For some reason she was rather relieved that she could keep the picture, even if it was a quick sketch. She had never been so... Immediately attached to someone so quickly. Though she chuckled when he mentioned he was freaked out by cats.

"I'm Maya Selene Aldric." She smiled, her purple eyes meeting his green orbs of life, "A lot of people just call me Selene." She chuckled, "I'm 21, soon to be 22, I live with my grandparents, I have one cat by the name of Senka, I'm working on my art major and writing minor." She introduced herself covering her mouth for another small giggle.

What was it about him that caused her to feel as if something big was coming. Perhaps she was just over reacting? But... She couldn't help but stare at him, his green eyes so full of life, and happiness and his blonde hair that was almost radiating light... He seemed... Almost heavenly.

But surely her mind was playing tricks on her, he was handsome, yes. But perhaps her brain was telling her that she needed companionship of sorts. She was yanked out of these thoughts when she looked into his eyes again.

"Well... I'm not one to draw myself..." Her smile widened slightly, "I'm not attractive enough to be put on paper... So I think you might be disappointed."

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-18-2014, 06:59 PM

"Selene," Aiden tested the name on his lips. It was comfortable, in a way, as if he could he could say it one every second for the rest of his life and never feel tired. "Now that's beautiful. Greek, yeah? Like the Goddess?" It funny, becuase this girl like a goddess to Aiden. Bright hair and bright eyes, yet those eyes were also calm... Very much like the moon.
But, Aiden grimaced when as she talked. "You have a cat. Yay. Now, I might not be able to come and visit you."
Although, there was a part of Aiden that would have braved a feline if it only meant spending more time with Selene, he just didn't want to admit it just yet. That's how much cats scared him.

After sitting down quickly in the chair opposite Selene, Aiden rested his head on his hands and listened to her talk for a little while. The tone of her voice compounded with the fact that she was blushing profusely was almost mesmerising. But, not mesmerising enoguh to distract Aiden from what she was saying. He wanted to listen to her, understand her, know what she liked and hated and feared and loved. He wanted her to love...

Aiden burst out laughing."What?!"He said increduously after the laughter had subsided,"you're not serious, are you? Oh my God, you are!" He truly couldn't believe what he was hearing. Here was the embodiment of beauty sitting in front of him and she didn't think that she was beautiful?! Ridiculous.

"You're either modest or crazy," he said while rummaging in his jacket pocket,"you're literally one the most gorgeous people I have ever seen. No jokes." And when he had finished speaking he whipped out his camera and snapped a photo of Selene. Looking at it on the screen, he couldn't help but beam. This was probably the most precious photo Aiden had ever taken.

Looking back to Selene he said," A good journalist always keeps his camera close at hand. In case of special moments." He looked at the photo once more."Yeah, this one is special. It's going on my notice board for sure. But seriously, do you really not think that you're not that pretty?" He couldn't help but ask.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 06-18-2014, 08:13 PM

She smiled when he said her name, and giggled with his comment at not visiting her because she had a cat. She didn't try to say 'oh well, he's friendly' or try to stir Aidan to attempt to get him to come over, because somehow she was fairly certain Senka would warm up to Aidan quickly.

She certainly did.

What she didn't expect was his phone to come flying out and to snap a picture of her. Hopefully she wasn't smiling like a goon when he took it, but she had to agree with him that this even WAS special.

It's good that they both knew it.

"Me, gorgeous?" She asked with a sarcastic tone, "No, no. You must be thinking of someone else." She smiled modestly.

She giggled slightly and got up, "Well, in memory of this special occasion," She said, getting her own phone out, and sitting next to him, "Say cheese." She smiled getting closer to him so they would both be in her picture.

He... Had his own special scent to him. Almost like... Cinnamon and sandalwood. It made her think of a nice warm fireplace, sitting by the fire.

This certainly was a spontaneous moment for her. And she wasn't a spontaneous creature, not at all.

"And now I have a memory of you." She smiled, showing him the picture.

He had a truly beautiful smile, but instead of staring at the picture, she stared at him.

She hoped she wasn't being too creepy.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-21-2014, 07:22 PM

Aiden raised an eyebrow at her sarcasm and decided to return it. "Oh yes, you're right. I was thinking about the other girl with purple hair named Selene that I know. How silly of me." He scrunched his nose at her playfully and looked at the photo he had taken one more time, before returning the phone to his pocket. He was bound to stare at the picture many times after this, but why waste time staring at a picture when you have the real think right in front of you?...

And now right next to you?

Aiden felt his breath catch in his throat. Selen was sitting next to him and he jad to use all the strength in his body to keep from falling backwards off the chair. Her being so close... Aiden had never felt so nervous before, but in a way, he was also more comfortable than ever. His own emotions were contradicting themselves! If he didn't pursue this, whatever it was, to the very end, Aiden would never forgive himself.

"Cheddar!" He said cheerfully as he tilted his head towards Selene's, allowing their temples to touch slightly. Her skin was cool, but not cold. Comfortable and welcoming and all together intoxicating. When Selene had taken the picture, he looked at the finished product and marveled. They looked so different from each, but it was as if they just fit. He imagined countless other pictures of them together. Soon, he noticed that Selene was staring at him and even though he didn't want to make her feel comfortable, he couldn't help but acknowledge it in his usual playful manner.

"So," he said glancing sideways," Do I dazzle you just as much as you dazzle me?" He propped his head on his elbow and looked at her directly, waiting for a response. Hopefully he hadn't made her nervous.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 06-21-2014, 08:04 PM

She couldn't help but chuckle, he certainly was a bold one! But she couldn't help but be drawn to it. "Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but..." She shot him a sly smile, "I'm glad I wasn't the only one feel the pull." She chuckled again, her purple eyes meeting his green ones.

Everything about him was so... Wonderful.

"I'm also really glad I didn't creep you out..." Then she winked, "Or scare you off with my cat." She joked, poking him gently in the side.

She realized that at this moment she didn't know that before she had been so alone. Of course she had tried connecting with others, but they never understood her on a deeper level.

She realized now that she had been alone more than she thought.

But with Aidan... She wasn't alone. She wasn't some dull lifeless rock. It's like... He was her sun to her moon.

"I'm glad you decided to come talk to me." She said after a while of laughing softly.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 06-21-2014, 08:37 PM

Aiden smirked, enjoying himself thoroughly."So, from all of that I got that I do dazzle you. That's a relief, now we're both on the same level." He gazed at her lazily, still trying to take all of her in... and failing. This was all quite over-whelming really, but Aiden was more than happy. He was ecstatic.

"Creep? Nah," he went on, waving his hand dismissively,"You couldn't creep me out, you should meet my family." Aiden's family was a whole mess of conflicting personalities. And because of that, he had had a very open and accepting outlook on everything. He was hardly ever shocked or surprised and in many ways that was a good thing. It allowed him to experience first and judge later, something he prided himself on. "But, um... we have yet to see about the... feline." He shuddered slightly.

Looking at Selene, who was so close to even though they had just met, Aiden realised something. In this small amount of time, they had both made each other inconceivably happy."I'm glad too."
Just as he was about to reach out and grab her hand, the moment was shattered by his vibrating phone, which made him jump off the seat a little. Blushing and laughing breathlessly, he quickly looked at the text message. "Ah," he said after a few seconds, beaming,"I've just had an idea. My mother has just informed me that she has made a scrumptious lunch and expects me at home promptly in the next 20 minutes. Do you want to come with? Poor excuse for a date, but it'll be fun, I promise!"

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2014, 05:17 AM

She sensed they were getting closer, she could feel her heart rapidly beating and she didn't realize that she was holding her breath until she exhaled when he slightly pulled away his hand to reach for his phone. She also realized now that she was disappointed that there was no physical interaction yet.

Selene chuckled, "A date? And I get to meet your family?" She slightly joked, "This is all moving so fast..." She said with a slight teasing tone, "But I don't see why not." She smiled, "Besides, I'm sure if they're just as charming and as fun as you are, I'm sure I'll like them." She stuck out her tongue playfully.

"But I do have to call my Gran to tell her that I'll be out." She smiled, "Do you have a car? I brought mine." She said, pulling out her keys which had a small lavender moon chain on it.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-02-2014, 08:55 AM

Aiden blushed slightly. "Yeah," he said rubbing the back of his neck,"I've been told many times that I move really fast... especially when I really like someone, you know. On the plus side, I can show you all my photos!" He sensed that, even though they had just met, there was something more going on here. He wasn't entirely sure what, though, but he was fairly positive about it. He needed to share his world with her. Selene was like his perfect half, there had to something more than just liking her!

But he realised that he had been quiet for a bit and sat up a little straighter when Maya mentioned his family. He liked talking about them." Like them?!" he said with mock surprise,"You'll adore them and they'll adore you. Well, they adore everyone I bring home, really." Chuckling lightly, he furrowed his brows a bit,"Although... They are a lot fun, but, charming? Eh, we'll see about that" He shrugged, a meek look decorating his face. Yes they were a bundle of laughs, but Aiden's family was more quirky than charming. The quirkiness had lead to countless awkward situations. Most ended fairly, others...

"Oh well," he said waving a hand,"Not everyone will be at home, so you won't be overwhelmed." The meek look returned,"Yeah, I kinda ran here this morning, so you can be transportation. Oh! And call Gran. We wouldn't want her to worry. Tell her I said Hi!" He smiled brightly and was excited all of a sudden. Not a nervous excitement, but a overwhelmingly happy feeling. He noticed the little moon keyring and touched it with a finger. "Well, now that's just cute... and coincidental!" Aiden shuffled around in his pocket and pulled out his house keys to show Selene. On them was a little yellow sun, not unlike hers.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 07-03-2014, 07:20 AM

"Well..." She giggled, "You are a little ball of sunshine..." She winked, getting up out of her chair, "Feel free to look at my art, I'll be right back." She smiled, motioning to her phone and walking out of the library, a series of quirked eyebrows from Aidan's friends, and the Library workers.

She sat outside on the bench for a moment, letting her senses calm for a moment, somehow, being outside, did feel better now that she knew Aidan. It was weird to say, but somehow it didn't feel so hot, but a comforting warm. She giggled again and pulled out her phone, which had the picture of them that she recently took.

Gran was never going to believe this, she began calling her grandmother, "Hey Gran..." She smiled, "Yes I'm fine, I'm just going to lunch with... A friend."

They were friends right? Somehow, she felt as if she had lied to her Gran, but... Selene and Aidan hadn't even been on a date, much less known eachother for a day...

"What? Sorry Gran, I was distracted..." She admitted with a small giggle.

"I trust your judgement Selene, maybe around 7 or so you could bring him here for dinner?" Her Gran asked, with more than an asking tone.

"Ahhh... I don't know Gran, he seems to have an aversion to felines..."

And with that she heard a soft 'meow'.

"I see. Well, I'm sure Senka won't mind being in your room for a few hours, I'll put him some food and water and a small pad. He should be fine, I'm sure he'll take a nap or something."

"I'll see if I can get him to come, Gran." She smiled.

"Alright. Just let me know."

"Okay Gran-"

"Selene?"

"Yes Gran?"

"It's good to hear you laugh again, I like him already." And with that, her Grandmother hung up.

Selene chuckled and closed her phone, getting up off the bench. She felt as if someone was watching her, but when she looked around, she saw nothing. But it was in the back of her mind. She temporarily shook it off and walked back in the library, walking over to the table where Aidan was.

"Well, she said she was okay with it." She smiled, eagerly looking in his green eyes.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-03-2014, 09:16 AM

"Little ball?!" he said with raised eyebrows,"I resent that, madam." But, Selene had already walked outside and Aiden was left alone. Well, not entirely alone. The librarians were still going about their business and it obvious that they were trying hide their intrigue. His friends, however, being a little less subtle. Two of them were smiling and waving at him, while the last gestured in Selene's direction and winked. Aiden shooed them playfully, but couldn't hold back the enormous smile that settled on his face. Honestly, could this day get any better? He'd been on time with his library book and had possibly met the girl of his dreams.

Soon, Aiden found that he was becoming anxious for Selene to return. The initial nervousness had long passed and now her company was more than welcome. He was usually a very lively person, but Selene made him feel livelier than ever. Wanting the time to go quickly, he decided to give his mum a heads up. Taking out his phone, he sent her a quick text.

"I'm bringing home a friend... Girl. Don't embarrass me."

The answer came back almost instantaneously. His mother's prowess with a cellphone scared Aiden a bit, but atleast it made her easier to get a hold of than his father, who was technologically challenged.

"A girl, you say! Now when have I ever embarrassed you?"

Aiden smiled and shook his head.

"I'm serious, mother. Don't be weird or I'm going on a hunger strike!"

Another quick reply.

"Whatever you say, sweetheart ;)"

Aiden knew that his mother could not be trusted, so he just hoped that everyone else would be normal... for once. It wasn't likely, but he could hope. Seeing that Selene hadn't returned yet, he pulled her sketch book towards him and began flipping through the pages. The drawings were excellent and Aiden marveled at them. But, after looking through a few, he noticed something that stood out. A lot of them had drawings of the moon. Whether they were small and insignificant or in your face, it was always there. So Selene was fascinated by the moon? That was very coincidental considering that Aiden had a strange fixation with the sun. But, before he could dwell on the thought for any longer, Selene returned and Aiden stood up quickly and grinned.

"Oh, great!" he said pushing his chair in,"I've given me mum a heads up. She's... excited. But, anyway, I live not far from here. Shall we go?"

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 07-03-2014, 09:40 AM

Selene smiled, "Well, she's not the only one excited." She winked and nudged him with her elbow, "I'm excited to meet your family." She smiled softly, and went to gather her things on the table, closing the sketchbook that Aidan was looking in and putting it in the bag that she arrived with, in an orderly fashion, just as she had gotten them out.

"Besides, I'm sure they can't be that bad..." And she giggled as she walked towards the entrance to the library, "Besides, I don't have a fear of siblings." She playfully stuck out her tongue, teasing him for his slight fear of cats.

"So how many siblings do you have?" She asked, her eyes now buzzing with curiosity. She had never had any siblings. She didn't really grow up around people often. Just a small group.

But surprising to her, she wasn't nervous about meeting his family. She was actually happy to interact with anyone who was a friend or family member of Aidan... Because it was Aidan.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-03-2014, 10:38 AM

'Well, that makes three of us, then!" Aiden teased, rocking back and forth on his feet while he waited for Selene. He noticed how neat she was and giggled internally. In contrast to her, Aiden was far from orderly. He could be called untidy, but Aiden didn't see it that way. He saw it as being laid back and comfortable. Hopefully Selene wouldn't mind his slightly cluttered room.

When Selene was finished, they began walking towards the exit, followed by a couple of curious looks. Aiden didn't notice them much, though, as he was far too excited and still slightly entranced by the violet eyed angel next to him.

As they walked, Aiden wondered ho the lunch would go. "Well, no they're not terrible. But, they're an experience for sure. Oh and they're inquisitive so just a warning. And, I shall ignore that last statement." He flicked Selene on the nose and practically skipped down the stairs. "How many? Well, there's Rory. He's the oldest, but he doesn't live a t home. He may not be there, but maybe he'll come by later. Dad's working too, so I don't think he'll be there either. Anyway, I'm next. Then there's Ella and Lilly, they're the twins. Inquisitive beyond belief! Last there's Liam, he's the munchkin. All together there's five of us. Yeah, it may seem cramped, but we're really close knit do it's kinda cool."

Aiden liked being surrounded by lot's of people mainly for the fact that everyone was so different. It was quite fascinating and he, thus, had a large group of friends. In fact, there hardly anyone who didn't know Aiden, if not intimately then atleast by name. Actually, Aiden was surprised that he hadn't met Selene before, even though she seemed so familiar. Perhaps Fate had something to do with it.

Aiden beamed at Selene, bumping into her playfully. "So, where's our chariot, eh?"

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 07-03-2014, 03:33 PM

"That's a big family." She mirrored his smiles, "It seems nice." She added on and refused her mind to go into memories where she was constantly alone during her life.

"Chariot?" She chortled, "Our chariot is right over there." She pointed once they got decently close to it. "I don't know how you are with small cars..." She giggled and unlocked the passenger door to the little black Volkswagen bug. On the inside it had gentle gray seat covers and then a small silver necklace with a lavender moon pendant hung from the mirror.

"This is our chariot." She giggled. "Not much of a chariot, but almost the size of one... If speaking about a literal chariot."

She put it in reverse and drove out of the parking lot, "So... How do I get to your house?" She smiled.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-04-2014, 12:13 PM

Aiden noticed the look that came over Selene's face and made an assumption. Either she had a small family, had no siblings or had experienced a bit of loneliness. But, wanting her to be happy atleast for now, he decided to talk to her about it more a little later. Fo rnow, they had a lunch to survive.

"Aww," said Aiden when he saw the little car,"I think it's a cute little chariot. I like it." And, cheerful and light hearted as he always was, he put his arms about the car as if to hug it. It was Selene's car. She traveled in it everyday and she practically radiated off of every inch of it. He looked up at her suddenly and teased," You know, if we wait it gold, remove the roof and hire horse, it could look like a real one! Then I could be Anthony and you could be Cleopatra." He winked at her an sat quickly in the passenger seat.

He didn't fail to notice the little necklace hanging form the mirror."Wow," he said flicking the necklace gently,"You really like the moon. I noticed from your drawings, which were excellent by the way. It's kinda like me and anything related to the sun." There was something, some bit of information yet unknown to Aiden, that was poking at him furiously. She was drawn to the moon. He was drawn to the sun. They were familiar to each other, yet they had never met. They were already so comfortable around each other... Aiden didn't understand, but knew that he would in time.

He shrugged."Okay, so like I said it's not far..." He gave Selene the directions as they drove and soon they came arrived at Aiden's house. Noticing no other cars in the drive way, Aiden sigheh."Yeah, I was right. Rory and Dad aren't here, so it'll be a nit-so-full house." He got out of the car and ran around to open Selene's door. "So, you ready?"

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 07-06-2014, 05:13 AM

"Anthony and Cleopatra? I quite like the sound of that, actually." She giggled at his suggestion.

"Well, me and the moon? I dunno we sort of have... A deeper connection. It sounds really strange, I know." She said with a slight chuckle shaking her head, "You and the sun, huh?" Another smile escaped her lips, "Well, aren't we an odd pair?" She teased, following his directions, "Opposite, yet both part of something bigger than themselves..."

Somehow that sentence struck a cord, no matter how she denied it, she couldn't walk away from this now. Not that she wanted to in the first place...

No, for good or worse, she would be with Aidan to the end.

She parked on the curb and when Aidan came sprinting around her door, she couldn't help but laugh, "I've been ready." She smiled, gently touching his nose with her slender finger.

"I shall follow you, oh sunshine knight." She winked at him, closing her door and locking it with her keys.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-11-2014, 11:43 AM

Aiden smiled to himself. He liked the sound of that too and was more than overjoyed at hearing Selene say that. This was something special, for sure. But how special... that was yet to be discovered.

"It's not that strange, you know?" he said as they both walked up the path,"A deeper connection... well those are my thoughts exactly. Heh, I'm that guy who goes gaga over sunsets and sunrises and eclipses. But, it's not just aesthetics it's..." he paused for a moment, trying to think of a good explanation. But, having come up with none, he spoke from the heart."It's like looking at a bit of myself. If that makes sense." He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. Aiden had always been open to people. He could talk about numerous things, be they personal or casual. But, he never talked to anyone about this. He was afraid that people wouldn't understand, but he someone knew that if anyone would understand, it would be Selene. Odd couple indeed.

He looked at her sideways,"A higher purpose for us meeting? Fate? Well, that's got a nice sound to it."He flashe a quick smile at her and then began fumbling for his keys. "Well," he said once he had found them,"If I'm the sunshine knight, you're about to be introduced to the court of fools! Be prepared for questions. Like I said, my family, Ella and Lily especially, are beyond curious. You have been warned."

He pushed the keys into the lock and turned... only to find that the door was already opened. Before he could reach for the handle, it swung open and there stood the very people he was talking about.

"Hi!" said a little blonde haired, ignoring Aiden entirely and staring directly at Selene. She pointed to her twin,"This is Lily. I'm Ella. Are you Aiden's girlfriend?" All Aiden could do was look on aghast, as he was speechless.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2014, 03:44 AM

Selene chuckled softly at his confession about him looking at himself when he looks at the sun, "It's not silly at all." She smiled softly, "At least not to those who feel similar." She spoke of herself and the moon.

No sooner than she had been warned about his family did a little one pop through the door.

"This is Lily. I'm Ella. Are you Aiden's girlfriend?"

Selene looked at Aiden's expression and chuckled, then bent down to Ella's level, "What would you say if I was?" She smiled softly, being kind and gentle to Aiden's siblings.

She had heard her few friends talk about jealous siblings and Selene wanted to avoid that. She hoped beyond hope that Aiden's family liked her. Specifically, his siblings.

"My name is Selene, I'm sure Ella's not your full name," She smiled, "What is Ella short for?"