Plateau
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2014, 09:20 PM

That's the site back up now :) I was surprised it took them so long to get back up and running

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 07-18-2014, 11:56 AM

Yay it's back!!

Get in there guys we've gotta pick it up it's still deadly quiet :)

IF you wanna add me its Lavinia Jr

Caitlyn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2014, 06:06 PM

Hi guys! I hope it's okay to post here since I don't want it to seem like advertising and I haven't used my Menewsha account for a VERY VERY long time, but I thought I'd post an update as far as what all has happened over on the Roli front over the last few months:

Change of ownership: Site has gone from the hands of owners who didn't have the time/motivation to work on the website to some of the oldest, most dedicated staff members on the site. Our new administration is interested in growing the site and keeping it alive, not in running it for profit or as a business venture, so we already have a lot more involvement in the website now than the old ownership did!

Increase in updates: We're pushing updates on a weekly basis right now. We're making a serious effort to keep on with this schedule, and just launched our first game after two years of not having any (old owners took down games, never made new ones...)

We've got some cool stuff planned so if any of you were members who left because of the way things declined over the last few years, we invite you to come check us out again! Thank you!