[Chip]
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-23-2009, 01:53 AM

I don't think that I've ever actually cried while playing through a game, but the closest that I have come was when watching my dad play Lost Odyssey. That game was so incredibly well done in graphics, so it was very believable, but also, and if I remember correctly, the main character would have random flashbacks every once in a while and they were also so very Japanese in their morals that they made you pause and cry a little inside. They were always so touching and deep in their meanings that you would almost have to read them twice to understand them completely. So many cute moments, like finding lost loved ones and relations, came from that game that you really did say "aw" as you went through.

Antibus

Old 09-26-2009, 10:59 PM

Did not cry but felt sad, the darkness when jenny got killed by paulie and the bit at the end where he's lying on her lap and he will never get to see her again.

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 09-27-2009, 11:40 PM

Well aside from MGS3 (MANLY TEARS) and various other games (I think I cry too much while playing video games), the most recent game that made my cry/got me choked up was Persona 4 when [spoiler]Nanako 'died'. Luckily, I made the right decisions after that so she really didn't die.[/spoiler]

Aaawhyme
The Almighty One: Pekoe!

Old 09-28-2009, 02:06 AM

Hmm... I think .hack//G.U. brought a tear to my at some point, but it is usually books that make me bawl my eyes out xD

Actually, I think Ookami made me cry at some point, I seem to remember being really sad somewhere in that game.

:3

Shadow Of The Colossus didn't make me 'cry cry' though it is sad. But it was more like tears of pure joy, poured from my eyes, that game is so amazing.

kaljustin
Wolf God

Old 09-28-2009, 02:07 AM

i think a FF game did i think it was 10

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns
Send a message via MSN to Suzhi Mix

Old 09-29-2009, 04:35 AM

I remember crying during shadow hearts... and it did not help at all when alice's theme song thingy came on.. T_T so sad..
*runs off to play shadow hearts again*

Amicus
Abandoned Account

Old 09-30-2009, 08:18 PM

Well..not entirely. But I did cry when Okami ended because my disk froze up and I never made it past the credits to start a new save with all my old data. :'D

Katami
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-01-2009, 08:26 PM

Some of the Final Fantasy ones have.

eCrink
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to eCrink Send a message via MSN to eCrink

Old 10-02-2009, 01:28 AM

Oh yes.
And the final battle in Mother 3.
Oh baaaaw. D;

VeRiTaS_CuRaT
Akira

Old 10-02-2009, 02:10 AM

I"m back! With another 'crying moment'.

Depending on how you play ArmoredCoreFA...White Glint sinks to the bottom of the ocean. Such a beautiful machine. :cry:

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-05-2009, 03:05 PM

I know a lot of users has said it, but FF VII when Aerith was murdered by Sephiroth. My only thing that made me happy was when Cloud kills Sephiroth at the end not just to save the world, but to avenge Aerith's murder. It's so awesome, but I must add on once I played Crisis Core, that made me cry too because I realized that Zack was Aerith's true love.

Aidansidhe
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-06-2009, 04:37 AM

A few...the ending to the second Professor Layton game on DS made me cry. Also there was a part in Gears of War 2 that I doubt anyone who's ever cared deeply for someone could make it through without getting a little misty.

Arlequin
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-06-2009, 12:43 PM

I remember when I first played FF7 when I was like.. 12? Maybe younger... I believe I cried when Aerith died. Now I just kind of shrug it doesn't even bother me anymore. I've grown to dislike the character though so it's hard for me to be sad at all that she's gone.

Bloodwolf

Old 10-07-2009, 11:27 PM

Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2
Okami
Tales of Symphonia
The Darkness
Kindom Hearts 1 and 2
Persona 3
I'm a very emotional person......

ReaaLEIA
.:: Is of the Forgotten ::.
Send a message via AIM to ReaaLEIA Send a message via MSN to ReaaLEIA

Old 10-09-2009, 06:33 AM

Quite a few games honestly. I just get so caught up with the characters, I just feel for them.
Definitely MGS.. any of them. I love Snake and I'm just a big wuss for him. I wish I could just give him a hug. ;__;

Telendil Thaliel'dhar
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Telendil Thaliel'dhar Send a message via Yahoo to Telendil Thaliel'dhar

Old 10-10-2009, 09:54 PM

I have definitely gotten emotional during a couple of games, mainly my favorites. I have even, believe it or not, written a couple of poems about Oblivion (If anyone's interesting in reading them, PM me).

I have also cried and come close to crying in certain moments of Oblivion. I shall respectfully refrain from mentioning which moments for those who have not played the game.

alyakcim
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2009, 12:06 AM

Yes. I'm such an emotional person, I've cried in half the games I've played. I cried in Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days, Most of the Final Fantasy games, Haunting Ground, and probably a lot more. XD

Miliani
Ahna Grey

Old 10-12-2009, 04:25 AM

ALL of the Kingdom hearts games... they are epicly sad

Spirit Sensei

Old 10-12-2009, 04:28 AM

None so far

Ophy-sama
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-06-2009, 05:49 AM

I cant remember xD..but I almost cried in FFX or X-2..gah curse that sad music

Zackarai
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 03:05 AM

Yeah, I think I cried for Suikoden. Can't think of any other games.

Marenwen

Old 11-12-2009, 07:21 PM

Fable 2 got me all teary. if youve played it you know why, if not then well go play it and find out.

Epic_Fangirl_L
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-13-2009, 05:07 AM

Oh heavens. I cry a lot during games- te final fantasy series to be sure. The end of Final Fantasy X always gets me... heck, all I have to do is watch a youtube music video with the end as part of it, and I started crying.

Also, FFVII:Crisis Core... the end of that makes me cry and I haven't even finished the game yet! I know what happens, since I've played FFVII, but it doesn't make it any easier on me. I LOVE Zack and when he dies, I'm going to lose it. It's just not fair... T_____T

For some reason the end of Final Fantasy 9 gets to me too... even tho it's really a happy ending... I start crying. Actually, I start crying when it appears that Zidane is gone forever... he's my fave character in that game... and then the final scene where he's in disguise, and he does the telltale movements that lets you know it's him even before he reveals himself, and then he reveals himself and she runs down there and beats on him, sobbing....I just lose it. It's very sweet, and I just love it.

I'm just a sap at times, I spose. :D

Leenalia
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2009, 06:49 AM

The only games that made me close to tearing up were:

Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core....I started crying after I beat the game, I knew what would happen but the ending.... ;~;

Heavenly Sword: I beat that game and I must save I admire Nariko's bravery. She knew that eventually that cursed sword of hers would take her own life but she kept on fighting for her people. That scene where her father and her "sister" held a funeral for her -- omg I cried so badly.

Crono Trigger: I've heard about it but I played the game, and when Crono died while trying to fight Megus I believe, that was devastating. Although I was happy that he'd come back. So I didn't cry that much.

Final Fantasy 7: The character's backstory, especially Barret's. Back then, it didn't bother me but now it did. Poor Barret had to deal with the guilt that he was partly responsible for the destruction of the town, had to watch his best friend and Marlene's bio father die. Also, Nanaki....omg was his background sad, I remember the first time I read it, I was thinking to myself that I wish Nanaki's grandfather would never pass away, otherwise Nanaki (RedXIII) would be alone.

Final Fantasy 9: I beat the game and even though it was a happy ending, I was alittle teary that Zidane ended up with Garnet. And Kuja was just misunderstood...the way he died wasn't fair at all.

Eternal Sonata: OMG, was this one sad =( The fact that Polka was a reminder of Frederic's sister and in the end he had to die. ;~;

m00finsan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to m00finsan

Old 11-14-2009, 11:06 PM

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

I don't think I've cried as hard at someone finding a popsicle stick ever.