BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-26-2009, 05:16 AM

has anyone heard of these new games? i read about them on Wiki. the just came out in Japan in September. i think they're coming out in America in March, or sometime this up-coming spring.
i guess they're supposed to be remakes of gold and silver, just like FireRed and LeafGreen were remakes of Red and Green, or whatever the old games were (i never played any pokemon before the GBA).
i personally can't wait for them!! i love pokemon games!!
who else out there can't wait for them, or is at least some-what interested?

KowBonez
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 04:57 PM

If this is true, I'd love to play them. I'm addicted to Pokemon games. I don't have a Nintendo DS though, which it is probably for, so looks like I'm going to be saving for March haha.

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-27-2009, 01:41 AM

yeah, these games are for the DS. i still don't know the exact time they're coming out, but i'm pretty sure it's this spring.
one thing i'm starting to wonder about is, if they're remaking gold and silver with these two new games, are they going to remake crystal, too. i don't know what other old games there are, but if there are any more, i'm sure they'd remake them too.
watch, when they come out with the next hand held game system, they'll remake ruby, sapphire and emerald. =^_^=

Sanny
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2009, 07:38 AM

Well.....This game store site I go to, called EBGames...Says it's being released on April 1st?

Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 11-01-2009, 06:16 PM

yeah I heard about them too, I can't wait for them to come out in america
woah if they're released April 1st that'd be awesome

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 06:37 PM

April 1? cool. funny cuz that's my mom's b-day =^_^=

Sanny
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2009, 08:14 PM

It would be pretty cool if it is released in April.
I'm personally excited for the game.
Can't wait to see the differences between the old and new game.
Maybe they'll re-make Crystal as well?
That is, if the two games does not include what the original Crystal had.

Kurai Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 11:28 PM

I'm incredibly excited for these games. Gold and Silver have always been my favourite Pokémon games, and to see them updated and on the DS will be amazing.

Feral Fantom
Ink Warrior
Send a message via AIM to Feral Fantom Send a message via MSN to Feral Fantom

Old 11-06-2009, 12:07 AM

I found the news on these a long time ago on psypokes and have been excited ever since. :D

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 11-06-2009, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanny View Post
Well.....This game store site I go to, called EBGames...Says it's being released on April 1st?
Never pay attention to game store sites. Usually they'll just put up a date to get people excited and have them pre-order it.

It happened with WoW WotLK and with most popular games.

Wait until Pokemon announces a definite date.

Lynds
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Lynds

Old 11-06-2009, 11:30 AM

I saw a topic on another forum about the gold and silver pokemon games being remade for the DS + I can't wait :-]

I might get a new DS for christmas but I might have to read about the games a little more before I decide to buy them.. but I will probably end up buying one of them if there kinda similar games.

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-07-2009, 05:05 AM

if i do get at least one of these games, i'm starting to wonder what pokemon i'll start out with. i don't know much about the Johto region stuff, but i at least know what starter pokemon there are. i'm thinking Chikorita, but i'm also thinking Cindiquil. i can't decide!!! >_<

strawberry witch
lil witchy
Send a message via AIM to strawberry witch

Old 02-11-2010, 12:57 PM

I've always started with a water Pokemon.
So no doubt I'd star with Totodile like I always have.
These games are going to be so awesome, I can't wait until they come out!

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-15-2010, 03:01 AM

I tried Soulsilver in Japanese. Though I can't understand anything, so far it seems really innovative, easy to follow, and nostalgic. (Remember apricorns, people?)
A menu appears on the touch screen and all the graphics are remastered and 3D. Also, you don't have to hold the B button to run anymore!

AkihitoKage
making people wonder 'wtf?' sinc...
Send a message via AIM to AkihitoKage Send a message via MSN to AkihitoKage Send a message via Yahoo to AkihitoKage

Old 02-15-2010, 01:47 PM

I'm gonna love the fact you can have a Pokemon follow you. It's like... Yellow and Amity Square put together and made better! XD

But unfortunately the game comes out in England the day I go on holiday so unless I can get it at the airport I'm gonna have to wait to play it XP

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2010, 05:48 PM

AkihitoKage, I'm looking forward to that too! I'd die happy seeing my Eeveelutions follow me. >//<

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-08-2010, 05:36 AM

well, i know i'm getting one of the two for my birthday. yay! but i can't decide which one.

TalkingBackwards
Grim
Send a message via AIM to TalkingBackwards Send a message via MSN to TalkingBackwards

Old 03-08-2010, 06:38 AM

Last I heard they were being released on March 14th in the States. Sadly I can't say for anywhere else...

I'm ridiculously excited for these. I've been waiting for them to come out here ever since it was first announced they were making them. Luckily it hasn't been too long a wait, but it still feels like forever! Gold, Silver, and Crystal were by far my favorite Pokemon games out of all of them, and I'm a huge Pokemon geek.

I've been doing a lot of work for extra money so I can get both. I'm awesome that way.

In the States, if you've pre-ordered the games at GameStop you get a figure; Lugia for SoulSilver and Ho-oh for HeartGold. UGH. SO EXCITED.

Stacey72089
Send a message via Yahoo to Stacey72089

Old 03-08-2010, 04:39 PM

i can wait for this game!!
im getting soul silver
i had the original...will this version be better?YES!!LOL
i hope we still get the cellphone lol

Noelmule
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2010, 04:30 PM

Gosh I'm so stoked for this. I've pre-ordered Soul Silver and will be picking it up the MORNING it is released. March 14th baby!

My boyfriend and I have an expansive storyline going entailing all of our Pokemon games combined, and as in all of my games, I've already bred a team of eggs which will be given to my starting Soul Silver trainer.

Ralts (which every game I begin with)
Riolu
Larvatar
Aron
Trapnich
Growlith

Heart gold will have:
Ralts
Sneasel
Bagon
Magby
Nidoran (M)
Onyx

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-10-2010, 06:32 PM

I just preordered too.. I'm kinda getting both of them. :oops:
I'm such a dork.

I'm curious about that pedometer thing.. If we can really level up our guys by jumping up and down, that's going to be pretty sweet.

Noelmule
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-10-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
I just preordered too.. I'm kinda getting both of them. :oops:
I'm such a dork.

I'm curious about that pedometer thing.. If we can really level up our guys by jumping up and down, that's going to be pretty sweet.
Pokemon doesn't make you a dork! The anime and spin off games do, but the RPGs are some of the best games out there. D:

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

I'm looking forward to this game a lot. The pedometer is gonna be pretty cool. I'll definitely carry it around with me at school and when I'm working since I walk a lot at those places.

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-11-2010, 06:22 AM

hey, has anyone seen those commercials where gamestop is offering the jirachi if you pre order the game at the store? i really wish i could get the jirachi cuz its the number one legendary pokemon i want, but i cant get it. i live in the middle of nowhere, so the nearest gamestop is three hours away. T_T i so sad!!!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-11-2010, 10:43 PM

My sister went to Gamestop the other day to get a Jirachi. The first time she tried she got an entirely different egg. Not sure which one, i'm far behind on Pokemon. They told her to give it another go and she got the Jirachi egg on the second attempt.

I believe the last day is the 13th. At least round where I live.