LunaMiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 03:24 PM

• Wow only 11? Gah, thats amazing! Haha, I've been playing for a little more than a year.

Oooh Pump it Up! I've been meaning to buy that game! The home version is fairly inexpensive on amazon. I've only played it once, and sucked soo bad. Haha, I'll have to try again another time.

Quote:
    Freckles (KCP Re-Edit) - By Tiggy

FinalBlackMage
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2007, 06:48 PM

I love DDR. Every Thursday night from 11 o'clock - 7 in the morning (because that was our friend's portering shift) we played Lobby Lobby Revolution. LLR is simply when you play DDR in the Lobby of your residence. XP

In a very short period of time I went from beginner to standard/heavy. I can do some heavy songs, some only on strandard, and one challenge song. My favorite songs are... oh man, too lazy to find the game. Cartoon Heroes is fun. And there's one song, by that artist, with his music video in the back, and the standard version is so fun... urg, it's been way too long since I've pulled out the pads but man, love that game. XP

Folken
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-29-2007, 10:41 PM

I've played DDR since May of 04. I'm currently on Heavy, and can do all the songs. I'm working on AA'ing the machine, and I'm about halfway through.
Here's a recent score:

That's a Supernova machine. One of 3 in my state. <3 I got to play first song on it when it came in over winter break.

I'm thinking about going to the arcade tonight for a session.

iMetal
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to iMetal

Old 03-30-2007, 08:18 PM

I play with the PS2 controller. :D
I can do all the heavy mode songs. :)

LunaMiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-02-2007, 04:59 PM

• Wow, thats Awesome Folken.

I dont think there is even a supernova machine in this state, well, I havent seen one yet. Haha, I've only seen one ITGII machine and the Extreme Machine that a local guy here owns.

Folken
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-02-2007, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaMiel
  • Wow, thats Awesome Folken.

I dont think there is even a supernova machine in this state, well, I havent seen one yet. Haha, I've only seen one ITGII machine and the Extreme Machine that a local guy here owns.
Thanks! <3
I've always wanted to play ITG. I don't like Pump because of the corner arrows. Seems unnatural to me. DDR arrows get your body turning, unlike Pump.

There used to be an Extreme where the SuperNova is now, but they "rent" it to a local place that only has it available for use 2 days out of the week from 7PM to 9PM. Totally illogical. D:

LunaMiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-03-2007, 09:44 PM

• ITG is really fun. Like, I'm sure you'd like it because alot of the songs can be very hard, like 12 footers and whatnot. The arrows accelerateas they move up, its like DDR set to boost. XD

I've played Pump it Up once, but I just sucked at it because I wasnt used to reading the arrows. They have it here at the movie theatre. XD

Ya know what, I realised that for some strange reason, I cant play on the left side whenever I play on the Extreme machine. I can't even pass standard songs. Its not eh machine either. ITS ME. HAha I just get soo confused. ;o;

Whats your favourite song(s)?

two bell silence
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-03-2007, 09:51 PM

I haven't played in so long! I used to play a lot in high school. There was a nickel machine near my house that my friends and I would raid every Friday night and play DDR for 20 cents per game :) Unfortunately, that arcade is long gone and has since turned into a reception hall for a church o_o;

I lost track after DDRMAX2. I started off playing 3rd, 4th, and 4th Plus :3 I'm more of a Trick/Standard player... very few Maniac/Heavy songs ;_;

As for favorite songs... I have a bunch actually: Rhythm & Police, A, 321STARS, CANDY★, Healing Vision (Angelic Mix), V, and Kakumei <333

I fail at PIU T___T;

Balthier
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2007, 10:07 PM

I'm so excited. Once I pay for many other things getting the new DDR is up there on my list. I'm getting a little tired of my old songs, but I still love them. :D

Criceto
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-04-2007, 03:57 AM

Even though I kinda suck (I can play some, maybe like half the songs, on standard, but mostly I play light), I love DDR. <3
I only have Extreme 2, but I keep meaning to buy others...>_>
Favorite songs?
Nothing really comes to mind...I like Cartoon Heroes and Butterfly, but I wouldn't say they're my favorites..

Buckwheat Noodles
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Buckwheat Noodles

Old 04-04-2007, 08:30 PM

I have two versions of DDR, and I love both of them. Though mostly I stick to Standard, I can do a few of the Heavy modes now, as long as they're not TOO fast, heh.

Haven't played it in a while, though.. Been distracted with my Sims. I'll have to drag out the mat later tonight when I get home. *Plots*

DragonsRage24
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 03:56 PM

I have DDr Supoer Nova, its very fun and entertaining, my best friend bought it as well so we play it together. So amusing how we are in sync with eachother. I love the more fast paced songs then teh slower ones, I like umm... oh jeez now I can't remember the name. Oh! Video Killed the Radio Store. So amusing to do DDR to, but the background is rather distracting, yet entertaining at the same time.

Belle
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 04:11 AM

I fail at DDR liek whoa.
.... I mean, I fail at standard liek whoa.
It's those stacked arrow-thingies that I can't remember the name of... xD
I only have Extreme 2... and buying another one would take money.
So I have to wait for another gift-giving holiday to roll around. xD
I think that my favourite song is [sync], and I don't know why... And Cartoon Heroes.
And another looong growing list as I unlock songs. xDDD

Kung Fu Moses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-07-2007, 04:16 AM

I've started to hate DDR more and more recently. After Konami sued In The Groove that kinda peeved me. And now they are starting to appeal to little 13-year olds rather than the actual fans by putting in artists like Fall Out Boy and Beyonce into the song lists.

When I did play the game religiously I prefered playing Max 300 on Heavy. I think the best I ever did on it was an A since I never could keep a perfect combo. Nowadays though I play In The Groove and Pump It Up. o3o

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 04:52 AM

• I always liked playing DDR for fun, but I've been quickly reminded that I like playing it competitively because of a local convention has posted the rules that they're playing by for the Tournament. xD

It just makes me smile when I can force the person I'm playing against to not use modifiers just because I don't use them at all. >D

Buckwheat Noodles
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2007, 04:04 PM

I only just got DDR Extreme 2. But this makes the third DDR game I have. xD At least it's got some new songs.. I was getting very bored with the other ones, and thus haven't been playing the game often.

*Wonders if she should invest in a new dance pad* My first one was bought almost two years ago, and it's gotten quite a lot of beatings from me, the poor thing. XD

EDIT: I just spent about an hour on my new DDR game, and I love it! These are the songs that play on the DDR machine on campus, which I've wanted to practice in privacy for forever. *Nods* This game's definitely gonna get a workout from me, haha.

LunaMiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-09-2007, 04:55 PM

• Aww your campus has a DDR machine?! No fair! What version is it?

Buckwheat Noodles
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2007, 07:32 PM

Yeah, we have a whole video game arcade. X3 It's awesome. But then you have to spend money for playing it... but it's a lot of fun to get a group of friends around to play with you, heh.

Uh, the songs are all from DDR Extreme/ Extreme 2, from what I recall. *Shrugs* If that tells you anything.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-10-2007, 05:41 AM

I love it but I'm not that great. My best and most favorite song is Love Shine on JPN Extreme/USA Supernova. The only titles I own are Konamix (PS1) and Max2 (PS2). I want to get Supernova but I'm so broke right now -_- however I do include it for 1-2 hours in my workouts whenever possible!!

My second best song is Break Down, and I usually play DDR on Heavy (Little) on Workout mode.

k4it0u
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to k4it0u

Old 04-11-2007, 03:06 AM

• Aye, DDR is awesome <3. Not that great though o3o;.
    xD; Standard and probably a little bit of Heavy mode.

Too many awesome songs :'D.

EmoKillerLol
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to EmoKillerLol

Old 04-12-2007, 02:53 AM

i'm not at DRR,but i love the song called "A"

[-trekkie-]
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-12-2007, 03:02 AM

I love DDR. My arcade finally (finally!) got a hacked copy of ITG2, so we've got MAXX 300 and Unlimited and stuffies.
I'm pretty good, I play up to 10s on DDR and a couple of 11s on ITG. My favorite songs are probably Daikenkai, MAXX 300, and Sakura on DDR, and Anubis, Hybrid: Machinae Supremacy and DiScCoNnEcTeD HaZaRd on ITG2. They're fun~!

Folken
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2007, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaMiel
  • ITG is really fun. Like, I'm sure you'd like it because alot of the songs can be very hard, like 12 footers and whatnot. The arrows accelerateas they move up, its like DDR set to boost. XD

I've played Pump it Up once, but I just sucked at it because I wasnt used to reading the arrows. They have it here at the movie theatre. XD

Ya know what, I realised that for some strange reason, I cant play on the left side whenever I play on the Extreme machine. I can't even pass standard songs. Its not eh machine either. ITS ME. HAha I just get soo confused. ;o;

Whats your favourite song(s)?
Icky, I hate boost. Srsly, I think it's so confusing. :C

But some of my favorite songs are Pink Dinosaur, AA, No. 13, Un Deix Trois, and Let's Groove. :3 I used to like End of the Century a lot, but now it just sounds silly. Oh, and Drop the Bomb system SF mix, and Take me Away. :3

Rainbow Carrot
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2007, 11:46 PM

I used to play DDR a lot and could do some heavy. Moonlight Shadow is spiffy, but I like a lot of the DDR music.

I'm a lot better at DDR(stepmania) on the computer, though. I made a 600 something combo on heavy twice. I don't play it much any more though, either.

LunaMiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-19-2007, 12:08 AM

• I love the classical sounding songs, like AA, No. 13, Kakumei, V, Speed over Beethoven, Abyss and End of the Century. XD

Boost is kinda confusing. I usually only use it when I'm playing on the controller on REALLY fast songs. Haha.