CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-04-2014, 02:31 PM

Kira was thrilled. To be part of a band was something she thought she'd only achieve later on in life, not now. Things were happenning too fast for her.
No, she thought. This was to be expected. She'd entered a school for musical prodigy, after all. She needed to get her head in the game.
"Thanks. I'll practise these songs and master them in 2 weeks. I promise I won't let you down." she said.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-04-2014, 02:49 PM

Adon gave a nod of his head as he stood. " We will see in two weeks. " He said as he walked to the kitchen and starting pulling out pans. He open the fridge peering in he hung his head as he didn't see what he had planned on cooking. He pulled out some hamburger meat and bell peppers placing them on the counter. He pulled out a large pot and filled it full of water putting it on the stove to boil. He pulled down a box of spaghetti noodles. He pulled out a bottle of spaghetti sauce. He then walked back to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine placing it on the counter.

He went about cutting up the bell peppers being sure to seed them first before cutting them into think strips. He cut them in half and threw the into a sauce pan with some rice oil. He then did the same with the hamburger meat. He cooked the meat till it was cooked fully dumping the sauce in the large sauce pan with everything. He pulled out a tea spoon as he sprinkled a tea spoon of sugar in the sauce using another spoon to test the sauce. He put the sauce on medium heat and open the wine bottle as he poured some into the sauce. He then tasted it again and put the wine away. Once the sauce was heated thoroughly he tasted the sauce again reaching for another spoon full of sugar to cute the acid of the sauce. He placed the noodled in the boiling water as he set the owl kitchen timer his mother had sent him. He set it for about 10 minuets as he went to the sing placing a large strainer in the sink. Once the sauce was done he turned it off moving it off the burner. He grabbed the noodles as the timer chimed. He strained them and then dumped them into the sauce mixing it together.

Once he was done cooking he pulled down two bowls and started to dish the spaghetti out for them. He grabbed two forks and headed over to the couch as he placed the two bowls down on the coffee table. "Alright what do you want to drink? " He said looking to Kira hoping she liked Spaghetti.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-04-2014, 03:15 PM

Kira's mouth watered as she saw Adon set the bowls of spaghetti on the table. She loved spaghetti. Her mom made it every year on her birthday. She felt slightly sad thinking that she wouldn't be able to have it this year. Heck, she wouldn't be able to eat her mother's food at all while at school. She drifted off into a daydream, thinking about her family and the things they used to do together.
Her mother's cooking always resulted in an aroma that drew everyone to the kitchen. Sometimes, if he felt really bold, her dad would sneak into the kitchen and steal some food when his wife wasn't looking. Whenever Astra and Damian came to visit, the three cousins would jam on their respective instruments all day long until someone told them to stop being in the house so much and go out for a change. On such days, Kira's father tried his hand at cooking. Those ended up about as successful as Kira's attempts to cook. In the end, Kira's mother always had to step in to rescue the meal. Those meals, although spoiled, were always delicious because of her mother's rescue.
Kira snapped out of her daydream and realized that she hadn't touched her food. She tried her spaghetti. She was impressed by how Adon had made something this good in so little time. How did he do it?
"So, tell me more about your band. How many members does it have? And can I listen to some of your previous songs?" she asked him eagerly. She wanted to hear some of the band's work.

Lady Chello

Old 12-04-2014, 03:50 PM

Adon attacked his own bowl of spaghetti. He looked up as he had a few noddles handing out of his mouth. He quickly slurped them and then smiled at her. "Ah yes, of course just look up Katana. There were four of us but two of us got married and have kids so they can't be in the group full time anymore. I am a solo artiest as well and I do a lot of collaborating with other artiest. I write a lot of music scores when I'm not on tour or at a concert. Nothing really big." he said trying to down play himself. This was the one place he was just a student every where else he was Sauska the dreamy singer and strings player. Fan girls honestly crept him out sometimes with how they acted around him. Though most of the kids here were all stars so here they all felt normal around each other. There was no press no cameras just some peace and studying of music.

(Lady is sorry she had to go make her some Spaghetti I talked about in the rp. I'm eating it now so yummy!!!)

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-04-2014, 05:13 PM

(Lady really? It sounds yum. Did you write the whole recipe in that post? If you did, then I can try it out. Like Kira I have no cooking experience)
Kira smiled at the name of the band. "Katana? Nice name. Who came up with it? And do you have a CD or something that we can play now?" she asked.
As far as Kira knew, a katana was a sword used by samurai back when they existed. It was a pretty odd name for a band, she thought.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 12-05-2014 at 08:17 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 12-05-2014, 08:52 AM

(I did, My mothering law taught it to me. We can make the sauce by hand or just doctor up some Ragu tomato sauce. You take some hamburger meat brown it up drain off the greese when it's done. You put the hamburger meat off to the side in a bowl. You then put your seeded red bell peppers in after you have cut them thin in strips and then in half. You put a little oil in the pan and cook them down. You then pour in the Ragu sauce or your favorite predone tomato sauce and the hamburger meat you have cooked. Then you are going to pour in a little wine depending on how big your pot is. Also go for a little and let the sauce heat up before adding more. When the sauce heats up the flavors will change so wait till the sauce is heated before adding any more wine. If it taste really acidic to you throw in a spoon full of sugar. Just mix everything well. You'll have to taste it twice. once while it is cold and then again after it is warmed up. IF you feel you added just a little to much wine you can add some more sugar to help balance it out and cook it a little longer. For the wine get one you enjoy drinking without cooking. Once it is heated you like the taste you just mix in your cooked noodles it is supper yummy. My family rarely eats spaghetti without making it that way. Oh side note don't worry about the wine it gets cooked out so you want be drunk. )

Adon just laughed as he heard her go off on her questions again. " I came up with it. My family use to live in Japan and when I was young I tried at one of the temples to be a Samurai. I have always loved the cultural and history of Japan. I wasn't happy when we moved. However my family has moved back there and that is where I spend my free time unless I'm here. Besides I didn't think to many people could confuse me or the band with that name. I wanted a name that wouldn't label me as raper, jazz, or pop. The people in my band play all kinds of music we aren't just one thing. Yes, there are many CD's come on." He said as he got up and headed to his room. He put in his key and unlocked his door leaving the door open for her. He walked to his Cd selves as he pulled down just a few of the hundred CD's his band had produced. He open his CD player as he put five of his top selling CD's in and closed it he hit the play button and took a seat on his bed.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-05-2014, 12:10 PM

(Good thing it gets cooked out, I was getting worried about the drunk part Ummm... what's ragu sauce? )

Kira giggled a little at the thought of Adon trying out to be a samurai. She finished her spaghetti and watched as Adon got up and went into his room. She went and stood at the door, not comfortable about going in. For the first time, she saw what Adon's quarters looked like.

It was nothing like she had expected. Not that she had expected anything; she hardly spent her time wondering what other people's rooms looked like. Still, it surprised her. His violin, tenor sax, cello and bass guitar rested in their respective stands and cases. Pictures literally filled the room. His parents, and dogs were almost everywhere. If she had been alone, Kira would have most probably said "Aww. That's so cute." She wouldn't have said that in front of Adon, though. But she couldn't take her eyes of the pictures as Adon turned on his music system and sat on his bed.

Lady Chello

Old 12-05-2014, 12:23 PM

(I'll send you a pictures of it. )

Adon looked up wondering if she liked the music. He smiled as he saw her fixed on his pictures. " Sorry I like feeling like I'm at home even when I'm not. I have a bad habit of filling my rooms with pictures of home. " He said as he looked around at the pictures. He smiled as he saw the pictures of the dragons he had drawn hoping she looked over those. His cousin had always drawn dragons for him knowing he loved them. He had a large stuffed dragon in the corner that guarded his chair. "So what do you think of the music."

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-05-2014, 01:07 PM

Kira looked around and saw a very cute drawing of dragons. It seemed to be drawn by a child. This time, Kira couldn't help herself. "Aww."
When Adon asked her what she thought of the music, she said,"It's... unique. It's not any one genre, as you said. I like it. I wonder though..."

She thought of her song, the one that Adon had written an extra bass guitar part for. It was nothing like what these people played. She was wondering if Adon was trying to experiment, or was going for a new angle with the band. She went back to her room and picked up the sheet, this time carefully scrutinizing it, trying to play all the parts at once.

Kira smiled. Adon had rehashed it, by adding the acoustic guitar, bass guitar and drums. He had even changed some of the vocals. It totally suited the kind of music she'd heard. All at once, her doubts disappeared. Adon knew his stuff. What was she worrying about?

She went back to his room and stood at the door, all the while listening to the music coming from Adon's player.

Lady Chello

Old 12-06-2014, 11:09 AM

Adon smiled as he heard her then walk away. He was surprised when she reappeared. "It has been a long day tomorrow we need to get all the school supplies. And you do need to choose your instrument we need to get you in a beginners class for it. We should probably rest some." He said as he turned off the CD player. He stood as he smiled looking to Kira. " I'm sure you'll love the classes. Some are fast past here so don't get discourage if you feel like your going crazy. What items do we need to pick up for you tomorrow?"

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-07-2014, 08:58 AM

Kira didn't take even a second to make her decision. "Violin!" she practically shouted out. Realizing that he had screamed, she blushed a little and said,"Sorry. I mean, I'd like to learn the violin." She'd never really thought about learning to play another instrument, but now that she had the chance, no other instrument occurred to her.

As for what they had to pick...

Kira really wished the school had provided them with a list of whatever they needed to buy. Like in the Harry Potter books. He'd gotten a list of stuff he needed to buy, hadn't he? He bought a wand, his school books, a cauldron, a set of scales...

"...and a cauldron." Kira realized that she had been saying all this out loud. Oh my god, she thought. What was wrong with her today?

"I-I mean, uh..." she stammered, too embarrassed to speak properly.

(Lady Chello: Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. I couldn't access the laptop)

Lady Chello

Old 12-08-2014, 03:53 PM

Adon jumped as she screamed out Violin. He was going to speak when she called out cauldron making him to a double take of her. He stared at her for a moment before he spoke. " The first we can do. The second I have no idea and I don't want to know." He said as he looked at her again wondering if he really should worry. He got up and pulled out his packet again as he looked at the list he had made for himself. "We should get you some sheet music, note book paper, back pack if you don't have one, pen pencils, note books, and the list went on. "Why don't we pick up a violin the supplies for it and your other supplies tomorrow. " He said trying to figure out what she would need.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-09-2014, 11:02 AM

Oh gods, Kira thought. What was happening to her? Letting her imagination run wild and actually daydreaming out loud in front of a complete stranger? Sheesh. This had happened many times before, but only in front of her parents. She'd never allowed this to happen in public before. She briefly wondered if she had some mental condition that was somehow getting worse.

Getting her head together, she said."I'm sorry, my head went wild for a moment." Man, this was tough.

"Yes, we should get a violin, now that I'm planning to learn how to play. Other than that, only the books come to mind." she said.

Kira felt that she owed Adon an explanation, at least from screaming "violin" out loud. "I'm sorry for screaming out loud, by the way. It's just that, my cousins play the violin for the New York Philharmonic, and I always wanted to play along with them sometimes, you know, stuff like helping them practice or something. And in my excitement, I.... forgot where I was." she smiled at him, somewhat sheepishly.

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2014, 05:00 AM

Adon just smiled as he heard her. "Ah, ok I understand. I can't judge you've seen my dragon drawings. My little cousin calls me Ryuu or dragon. I help train him in the temple sometimes when I am home. When I was younger I made him a dragon so to him I am uncle dragon. Well lets put our things away and we will relax for the night." He said as he turned the music off and looked to Kira. "You know I have a idea if your up for it. What if we go to see your cousins on the weekend to help you with the violin. I do have a car and it would be good for you to see your family." He said thinking it might help her learn faster being trained by her family. "That would mean you could spend time with them. And you would be learning music that they are already performing."

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-11-2014, 12:17 PM

Kira lost no time in jumping into her excited mood again. "Really? We can really go? That would be awesome! I've wanted to see them for so long." Her mind swam with the idea of learning to play the violin from Damian and Astra, two of her most favorite people alive, and with visions of playing the violin with them, she almost felt dizzy.

And then her bubble burst. "But, we can't go now, can we? I mean, it's school time and we can't really travel wherever. I know you said weekend, but are we allowed to go places on weekends? Besides, they're all the way in New York." she said, slightly put out.

Kira's attention wavered for a minute as she looked out the window of their dorm. Monica, the senior, opened the door and entered, without so much as knocking. Ignoring Kira(as Kira expected) she threw her arms around Adon and kissed his face. "Hey there, I need you to come for practice again today, okay?"
She leaned closer to him and said,"And I'm really looking forward to working with Katana later, especially you." She looked at him expectantly.

Lady Chello

Old 12-13-2014, 08:45 AM

Adon pushed Monica off of himself as he jumped to the other side of the bed. He glared at her rather angry as he looked to Kira then back to her. "GET OUT!!!" He yelled at Monica meaning it as he grabbed her by the arm leading her back out of his room. He helped her to the Elevator as he shut the doors on her. He waited till it left the floor then mashed a button not allowing anyone else to enter their floor by the elevator. He couldn't believe what had just happen. He shook as he tried to clean his face from her. He was not a fan of girls falling over him and acted like they had no morals. He found it repulsive and hated to see women degrade themselves as most did for fame. He let out a breath as she shook his head slowly walking back into his room.

"I-I...if you act like that I'll drop you. I don't like women acting crazy for fame and money. I need to find me a fake girl friend so Monica and the other girls will stay away from me. " He said more to himself as he thought about everything. "We can go on the weekends. If your teacher thinks your up to it they give passes to let us go during the week. However you have to make up any work you missed. " He said tying to return to what they had been talking about. He looked up as he saw Monica at his window. His eyes widen as he saw the girl yelling at Kira from the window. He looked at Kira as he pulled her against him leaning down and kissing her softly. He knew this would enrage Monica but she would leave them both alone for a little while. He gently ended the kiss as he turned happy to see Monica was gone. He looked back to Kira as he realized he was still holding her. He smiled as he gently let go of her. " I'm sorry, that was the only thing I knew would make her made enough to leave us alone for a while." He said as he blushed softly at the kiss.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-14-2014, 08:15 AM

Kira was stunned to see Adon lose control of himself like that. But then again, she couldn't blame the guy. After the way Monica had acted, who could have kept their cool? Adon was only human. And Monica had acted like a total sl**, Kira thought.

Adon walked back to the room and warned Kira not to act like that. "No way, I-I would never do that." she said, and meant it. She could never act like that in front of a guy, even if she liked him very much. She listened to Adon as he kept talking to himself more than to her. A fake girlfriend? Kira suppressed a giggle at the thought. But where would he get someone who wouldn't mind pretending to be his girlfriend while not really wishing to be one?

She looked out the window to see Monica screaming all sorts of things at her. She was about to go over to the door and tell the other girl to leave her alone, that she hadn't done anything to her. But she never made a step. Before she knew it, she was pulled into Adon's arms and he kissed her. As he ended the kiss, Kira noticed that Monica had stopped screaming and stalked off. Adon apologized to Kira, but Kira could only hear weird noises. In a sort of daze she walked back to her room and shut the door. She threw herself on the bed and started to scream all sorts of things, swearing at the top of her voice.

Adon had kissed her. How had she let that happen. How had he got the nerve to do it? She continued to swear loudly until her voice went weak and she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Lady Chello

Old 12-14-2014, 08:54 AM

Adon watched Kira leave as he tried to follow her. He met her door rather quickly and stood outside of it as he heard her. He turned as he walked to his own room. He hung his head as he shook his head. He decided after awhile to go take a shower to clear his head. He couldn't think straight all he could think about was the kiss. He shook his head as he slammed the shower off cursing as he bruised his hand from slamming it so hard. He walked to his room after drying off and dressing himself. He picked up his guitar and left a note on Keir's bathroom mirror that he was going out. He figured it was the least he could do after his sudden action.

Adon walked to the club one of the few just outside of the school area. It was in the middle of the city full of life. He smiled as he walked in everyone greeting him. He pulled out his guitar as he started warming up. He was joined by a mix of different musicians as they started to play. He spent most of the night just playing getting his mind off everything. He walked home by the bakery as he saw it was still open some of the ladies where working late. He popped in as he picked up a Apple pie for Kira and some pastries for himself. He walked back to the dorm putting the Apple pie out on the counter for Kira and a note apologizing for his actions. He sighed not even touching his pastries as he left them on the counter heading to bed.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-14-2014, 02:07 PM

Kira awoke all of a sudden, feeling groggy. She felt about for her watch in the darkness and looked at it. 12:32 AM. Man, that was long. What had made her sleep so long? In a flash, the kiss came back to her. Kira felt glad no one could see her face, which was undoubtedly red right now. She couldn't think of anything but the kiss for a while.

She got up and went to the bathroom. There was a note there from Adon there, saying that he'd gone out. That would probably not be valid anymore. After all, it was past midnight. She went out into the living room and looked in the direction of Adon's room. She was right: he'd come back.

She found a pack of apple pie that Adon had left out for her and a note attached to it. She read it and immediately felt a bit of pity for the guy. He was obviously desperate to shake Monica off. Who wouldn't be, if she acted like that? Kira resolved to talk this over with Adon properly and come up with a reasonable plan. It was obvious that Adon had chosen her to be his fake girlfriend, and she was going to help him out.

Kira sat on the couch, thinking it over for a couple of hours, after which, she fell asleep right there.

Lady Chello

Old 12-17-2014, 07:42 AM

Adon slept in finally waking up around noon. He slowly got up as he hung his head seeing the time. He was glad school hadn't started yet. He looked to his phone as he saw the thirty messages and they appeared to keep coming. He placed the phone back down on the night stand not wanting to answer any messages from the entire school. He hung his head as he remembered the King with Kira. He hadn't thought about how popular she was going to become among the students. He didn't mean that in a good way. The guys would love her however most of the girls worshiped the ground Monica walked on. It would be a good thing they had classes together. No one would harm her as long as he was with her. However he couldn't protect her when he wasn't with her. He knew he had got the poor girl in a heap of mess. Hopefully after the first concert everyone would change their mind about her. She was truly talented rather she knew it or not. There was no way the rest of the school could miss it. He would have to make her shin on the first concert so the others would see how amazing she was. With the right song she could out shin Monica.

He frowned as he thought about Monica. Had she really been that crazy all alone. She had been such a nice girl when he had met her. He had once been her friend he had never expected this from her. She was making a name for herself on her own. Why was she acting like this. He finally got up done thinking on the matter. He got up and headed out of his room to the kitchen. He turned as he saw Kira on the couch. He smiled as he watched her sleep. He walked over and covered her up as he went and dug into his pastries box. He stood at the island as he watched her sleep. He couldn't help but smile thinking about the kiss though he frowned knowing it was wrong. He fixed hot cocoa as he tried to enjoy himself. The truth was hot cocoa was one of his tells that he was upset. He always drunk hot cocoa when he was upset or nervous.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-18-2014, 12:21 PM

Kira's eyes flew open. She scanned her surroundings and realized that she'd fallen asleep on the couch. She lay there, not moving. She remembered Adon's kiss. She cursed her hormones. Those stupid things were the reason she was thinking about it so much. She wasn't here to think about guys kissing her, she was here to follow her dreams. She noticed that there was a cover over her. Adon must have put it there. He's a sweet guy, she thought. Not like some of the other guys she'd met. They would do almost anything to get a hot girlfriend or whatever. But Adon wasn't like that. He was a damn sight more decent than any of them could ever be.

She smelt hot cocoa. Adon must be awake, she thought. Taking a deep breath and determined not to freak out, she slowly pulled the covers off her and turned towards the dining table. "Good morning." she said, tentatively.

Lady Chello

Old 12-18-2014, 09:52 PM

Adon shot up hearing Kira. He jumped back as he felt panic. He looked at her as he frowned as he dropped his head. "Let me start out with saying I'm sorry for my action. I could have chosen a better way to go about handling Monica. I-I was wrong for dragging you into this. Please forgive me for what I did. I promise that I will figure out how to make it up to you. The girls here are going to hate you and the boys will love you. I will....get your supplies for school today." He said as he grabbed another cup and poured some hot chocolate for Kira. He placed it down on the island for her as he went quiet and waited to hear what she had to say.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-20-2014, 07:00 AM

Kira remained strangely calm as she listened to Adon's apologies. She accepted the hot cocoa with a nod of thanks.

"Listen, Adon. It's okay." she said gently. "You don't have to apologize. I understand that you were desperate to shake Monica off and that you hardly had any time to think properly before acting. Of course, I do wish that things could have been handled in a different way. But what's done is done, there's no reversing it. Don't worry about it, I've gotten over it. And I want to help you too."

She smiled at him and, on a more serious note, continued,"Besides, what we should really worry about is how to make this "relationship" of ours seem believable without things getting awkward."

Kira sighed lightly and sipped her hot cocoa. The drink was soothing and made her feel like everything would be perfectly fine. She knew better, though. Without proper thought, the whole thing could go downhill. Kira wondered whether everyone's lives changed so suddenly.

Lady Chello

Old 12-20-2014, 11:23 AM

Adon looked up at Kira as he was completely shocked. He sipped on his own hot cocoa as he tried to think about everything. He reached into the box of pastries as he grabbed one shoving it into his mouth not caring what it was at the moment. He looked down as walked over to the small dinning table taking his box of pastries wit him. He walked back grabbing the pot of hot cocoa and his own mug. He placed the pot on the stone surface knowing it wouldn't damage it at all from how hot it was. He munched on his own pastries as he tried to think about what they should do. " What if we walk to our classes together. I can carry your books and we could post pictures together on our social medias. We are already together in a few classes. We could could easily eat lunch together considering I plan on cooking for us any how. Pretty much we just act like friends. I mean if they see us together that is what matters right? Not every couple is lovey dovey in public." He said as he hopped that would be ok with her. "We don't have to hold hands or hug or any of that. I mean we are suppose to be music snobs just ask some of the kids who don't make it here. I'm more worried about making you stand out for our first concert coming up. I'd like to go pick up your school supplies and take you to my studio and work on your piece. I need to show everyone how amazing you are so they will like you. It would also put Monica in her place. Though with her I'm not sure any more honestly. She wasn't like this what happen. " He said more to himself as he was thinking of Kira and then Monica.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-20-2014, 01:17 PM

Kira nodded at Adon's decision to simply act like friends. It made sense and it wouldn't be very tough either. Kira had no friend here except for Adon. Seeing how the girls in the school were going to hate her, she wouldn't have anyone else to talk to or hang out with. She supposed there was Theodore, but she knew that they wouldn't be able to meet often, considering the gap of two years between them.

When Adon talked about her piece and the upcoming concert, Kira got excited. "Oh, yes. We've got to play together, don't we? And I still have to practice those pieces you wrote for me. I'll start working on them today. How many songs do we have to perform for the concert? We should go out and get our stuff today." In a whisper, she added,"I can't wait to get my violin." and then, in a louder voice,"I'll go and get ready." With that she went into her room, singing a random song on the way.