EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-15-2014, 05:35 AM

Hmm, have you ever had anything like gingersnaps? That would be a good example of those kinds of spices being used in a dessert.

I'm really not sure if I can or not. I know nearly nothing about coding. The only reason I've gotten as far as I have is because the site I made it on, that gave mt the code was really easy to follow, I just don't have the right length of code.

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-15-2014, 05:46 AM

Nope I have never really even heard of those before! that sounds interesting though! xD

Hm maybe ask around in another board here for help on this! I'm sure there is someone out there that can help you!
I cant though Im horrible at codes also!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-15-2014, 05:56 AM

I have to see if I can think of anymore desserts to compare it to. :)

I tried putting something up in the Information Desk to see if anyone can help, hopefully someone can tell me if there's a way to fix it. ^_^

I think I'm going to go lay down for the night, 1 am, I'm getting kind of sleepy. I'll be back tomrrow, and welcome aga to Mene Rangers, awesome to have you here!

Good night everyone!

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-15-2014, 06:01 AM

Alright I hope all of that will work out soon enough!

Yeah Im abotu to go to bed now as well actually! Goodnight Eirian!
I will be back here tomorrow I'm sure and yeah I'm having a good time in this thread and being in the Mene Rangers!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-16-2014, 05:22 PM

I happy to hear that!

And good afternoon all! Sorry about not being on yesterday, was feeling kind of out of it, I'm feeling much better today!
How are you guys?

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-16-2014, 06:53 PM

Hi there and its okay!
I was being a pretty quiet person yesterday myself untill like the end of the day which I was a bit more talkitive in!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-16-2014, 07:04 PM

I have moments like that too! I tend to be rather quiet and shy in real life, so I think sometimes it carries over in online stuff, lol.

It was rather interesting last night in the house, Gwena spent an hour and a half taking to a friend from her work about video games and a girl he's interested in, which I find kind of odd, because he had been interested in Gwena, but she just wants to be friends, now another girl from is interested in him, he said at first he had no interest in her, now all of the sudden he is.

And out cat caught a shrew in the house last night, though we now know what the scratching we heard was, lol.

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-16-2014, 07:49 PM

Oh yeah Im the same there! quiet in real life and tends to become like that online I guss I'm just used to being shy, but Im trying not to be so much online atleast!

Oh sounds likke you had some eventful things happening! I dont know what much to say about all that stuff since I dont know any of those people you said xD
I mean thats good for him though I think right? He probally just gained an interest after awhile!

I have never heard of a shrew before but neat its like a small mouse thing! at first I Thought you said "Screw" like something you put into a wall or something! xD

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-16-2014, 08:02 PM

I'm painfully shy in real life, if someone were to meet me, I'm the one that would sit there quiet, and not speak unless spoken to, lol.

And shrew is a lot like a mouse, except that it has a shorter tail, and can be very aggressive. Thank goodness we don't get them in the house very often. We;ve lived in our current house about 15 years, and this is only the third or fourth we've seen in the house.

So how are you today?

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-16-2014, 08:20 PM

Yeah that is pretty much the same for me xD people might end up feeling awkward around me honestly, but I dont think I would actually be able to tell!

I would rather not see an aggressive mouse! atleast you aren't getting many of those xD I think we get a mouse once or twice here and thats all that happens

Im doing pretty well today though! I feel liek Im forgetting things, but who knows!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-16-2014, 08:31 PM

I'm glad to hear your doing well!

And I know what you mean, I'm not sure people know what to do with me, lol. Most of the time they don't even bother trying to get to know me in real life, or they start, and then give up. Usually just as I'm starting to feel a bit more at ease. It's like they to want to wait till I'm there and it feels their thinking like "Oh well, I tried" and just stop.

I just posted this in both Alicia's and hummy's threads, and want to share it here too! This was my view outside our living room window, at roughly 3:30 pm (est) today.

GwenaHikari: I want you to see this too sis!

Last edited by EirianHikari; 11-16-2014 at 08:45 PM..

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-16-2014, 08:59 PM

Oh yeah thats basically how it happens for me too and that happens to me online as well! sigh! oh well anyway I got used to it where I dont care that much abotu it anymore! stilll kinda sucks anyway.

Oh I haven't seen snow in awhile is that what you wre trying to show me there?
I miss having snow I had it once last year and like no one else cared so I was just there alone playing in the snow SIGH

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-16-2014, 09:33 PM

Yep, it's suppose to be snow, my camera doesn't do it justice though, it was beautiful, like a snow globe. It's still coming down, but, I don't think there's enough light for my camera to catch it now. My camera is so temperamental, it likes bright light. The rooftops are completely covered in snow now, and the ground is getting covered too. I wonder what Gwena (my sister) thinks about that, she's working today, and most of the night, and usually has to go outside a few times to gather up shopping carts.

Last edited by EirianHikari; 11-16-2014 at 09:37 PM..

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-16-2014, 09:38 PM

Well I know I would love some snow here we only have rain in this cold weather SIGH!
Rain is dumb when its cold and I hate it! but are you saying that the snow was like larger then it was on the camera?

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-16-2014, 09:41 PM

Somewhat, the flake sizes actually varied a bit, but it doesn't show well in the video. It had such a magical feel, like something you would see in a Christmas movie.

Seruten
The Noob of Legends

Old 11-16-2014, 11:29 PM

Sorry disappeared there I had some things to do and then exercised and then I played some games and I was like "Oh I should go back!"

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-17-2014, 03:10 AM

hi fellow Rangers hehehehe...
what are you all up today???
my computer was scheduled to go for an installation and upgrade but it has been delayed till wed-thur...
Oh well now i will get to post on the double gold day hehehe
Once the new CI comes out...

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seruten View Post
Sorry disappeared there I had some things to do and then exercised and then I played some games and I was like "Oh I should go back!"
No worries, I kind of ducked out too, lol. I like to listen to music when my dad goes to pick up Gwen from work, it's the only time I can sing at the top of my lungs and not have to worry about being told to shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha-Aamir View Post
hi fellow Rangers hehehehe...
what are you all up today???
my computer was scheduled to go for an installation and upgrade but it has been delayed till wed-thur...
Oh well now i will get to post on the double gold day hehehe
Once the new CI comes out...
Hi, Maha! I never even schedule mine anymore, it interrupts way to much, lol.
How are you tonight?

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-17-2014, 06:05 AM

I am fine thank you...
glad the CI is out... two of them and both amazing...

EvilPagemistress
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2014, 06:25 AM

Provided people can still join, I think I might add my name!

Username: EvilPagemistress
Color name: Plum
Hexcode: #dda0dd

(what can I say? It's a pretty colour :D )

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha-Aamir View Post
I am fine thank you...
glad the CI is out... two of them and both amazing...
I know right! Their so gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPagemistress View Post
Provided people can still join, I think I might add my name!

Username: EvilPagemistress
Color name: Plum
Hexcode: #dda0dd

(what can I say? It's a pretty colour :D )
Yep, as long as there's colors not taken on the list (and there's a LOT on there), we're accepting. I'm adding you now, welcome!

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 11-17-2014, 06:54 AM

Mene Ranger Red, reporting for duty.

I just killed a bunch of bad guys and threw them into an
alternate dimension where they'll never harm the citizens
of Earth ever again.

I saved the thread.

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 07:09 AM

Yay, Liquid! How are you tonight?

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 11-17-2014, 07:23 AM

Eh, honestly I've been better.
But I've also been a LOT worse so I guess I'd call this a pretty even night.
My day was good... got to see some family, play some games, talk to friends,
watch football, etc. It was an all-around decent day.

How are you doing there, Eir?

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 07:32 AM

I'm doing pretty well, thank you. :) Got see the first pretty snowfall of the year earlier today.
I'm probably going to head off to bed now though, it's almost 3am, I'm up way to late, I'm so tired. x.x

Goodnight everyone. :)