ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-01-2015, 06:21 AM

Welcome To CentralPerk

~About Us~

Greetings, and welcome to CentralPerk!
I, Scammy, as the owner, will personally greet you inside, and offer you a free coffee of your choice from our MAIN MENU.
Please take a comfertable seat, be at ease, relaxed after a long day at work or
right after going through something that used up your energy..
Think about it, it's the best place to gossip on the other employees at your work who can't seem to be doing their job right or are giving you trouble while you're trying to do your job !! Get it out of your chest ! Tell us about it !
Don't worry, we will make sure EVERYDAY to not it have done to us !
Have you ever been on a vacation ? Went for a great adventure ? Any event that you wish to talk about with a kind stranger or with a bestie? Come chat here ! Everyone's welcome. This hangout is based on "FRIENDS", all true fans should be hella interested in this !
The dream is for one day, people won't have enough of the coffee house and ill end up having to kick you and your friends out at night when we're closing !
WE GIVE THE NEWS OF THE DAY EVERYDAY ! ON BIRTHDAYS AND WELCOMING NEW COMERS !
IF ANYONE HAS A SUPER ANNOUCEMENT THEY WOULD LIKE TO SHARE (PrivateMessage
me so i can put it out there).
Central Perk OPENS at 6:30AM everyday and CLOSES at 12PM
the schedule will be stickly respected until told otherwise.
Here's a general idea of what the place looks like:

~MAIN MENU~

~Coffee MENU~

Espresso ~
Espresso is a strong black coffee made by forcing steam through dark-roast aromatic coffee beans at high pressure
in an espresso machine.

Cappuccino ~
This hugely popular coffee drink has become a staple that even the most common of corner coffee shops carries.

Americano ~
An Americano is a single shot of espresso added to a cup of hot water.

Caffe Latte ~
A caffe latte is a single shot of espresso to three parts of steamed milk.

Caf Mocha (Mochachino) ~
This is a cappuccino or a caffe latte with chocolate syrup or powder added.

Caramel Mocchiato ~
The most common method is combining espresso, caramel and foamed milk, though some use steamed milk.
Often, vanilla is added to provide extra flavor.

~Soda Drinks MENU~
All energy Drinks,Pepsi,Coca Cola,Sprite,Root Beer,Crush,Cream Soda
Dr Pepper,Mountain Dew,Fanta Drinks and others ...

~Juices MENU~
Orange Juice,Strawberry Juice,Apple Juice,Pear Juice,Lemonade Juice,Melon juice
Pineapple Juice,Tomato Juice and Others ...

~Dessert MENU~

Beer-Spiked Cupcake ->
Made with a dark stout beer, it's supe moist and topped with lightly sweetened cream-cheese forsting
and a candied orange flower.
(Also all regular types of cupcakes)

Pie on a stick ->
Delicious Key lime pie , each piece is frozen, crust and all, on a stick, then dipped in melted chocolate.
(Also all regular types of pies)

Exotic Ice Cream ->
Serieusly tasty and inventive ice cream flavors, Salty Caramel,Molasses-Praline and Goat cheese with Cognac figs.
(Also all regular types of ice creams)

Cookies,Doughnuts and for the rest ask us , we serve anything commun !

~CentralPerk EVENTS~

Events,
We will be making Competitions happend for you guys to have a bit of fun. But, keep in mind, this is STRICKLY for FRIENDS FANS !
The events will be based on the series, "who knows it better ?!", will be the name of the EVENTS
Now a price will be given out to the winner if the event, all RULES~ and informations will be given to you guys a week before the event starts ! More details coming soon...

~CentralPerk RULES~

1-When you enter, ask for your free coffee !
2-Subscribe to this THREAD and Invite some friends over !
3-Give us a feedback of are spot !
4-Donations are accepted for the hard effort ! Anything is appreciated
5-If you have ideas for the MAIN MENU
elements or ideas in general, you could always let us know !
5-Coming up soon...

~HITORY~

Reason why i made CentralPerk.
~First of all, ive been watching the series "FRIENDS" since i'm 5 years old and still today i'm loving it. ALL 10 SEASONS. These are the folks:

Here's a little description of the show;
Rachel Green, Ross Geller, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Chandler Bing and Phoebe Buffay are all friends, living off of one another in the heart of NY.
Over the course of 10 years, these average group of buddys go through massive mayhem, family trouble, past and future romances, fights, laughs, tears
and surprises as they learn what it really means to be a friend.
~Second of all, ive always wanted to "HOST" a great, friendly hangout spot and i thought
CENTRALPERK is perfect for my cyberdream to come to !
Coming up with more ...

~OPENIING HOURS 6AM ~ CLOSING HOURS 12PM~

Welcome To CentralPerk

Last edited by ScamTheMan; 12-15-2015 at 03:41 AM..

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-01-2015, 11:43 PM

Welcome to Menewsha and Congratulations on opening your own Hangout Thread!
So....how am I like?
I'm like....54 years old, I have been raising my nearly 3 year old granddaughter and I like to talk about her a lot!
I also care for my 33 year old disabled daughter who has the mentality of an 18 month old.
We live with my BF in the mountains outside of Denver, Colorado.
Its pretty secluded where we live...and I like it that way! Lol!
What else do ya wanna know?
Hit me up and ask away! Lol!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-01-2015, 11:57 PM

Well, hello. I'm the resident grey frosted Pisces. Glad to meet u

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-02-2015, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
Welcome to Menewsha and Congratulations on opening your own Hangout Thread!
So....how am I like?
I'm like....54 years old, I have been raising my nearly 3 year old granddaughter and I like to talk about her a lot!
I also care for my 33 year old disabled daughter who has the mentality of an 18 month old.
We live with my BF in the mountains outside of Denver, Colorado.
Its pretty secluded where we live...and I like it that way! Lol!
What else do ya wanna know?
Hit me up and ask away! Lol!
Oh someone with whom i may learn things with !
i love to chat with anyone and personally with people whohave been throu a lot more then me so i constently learn !
Wow even tho things may not be going to to well you still sound like someone in high spirits ! that's really fantastic to hear :)
Are you a nature lover ? I have my grandfather , he's 70 years old and he's in and out of hospitals and i'm the one taking care of him.
He has prostate cancer so i'm extremely involved!
Plus at the same time ive been staying with him as he just got operated on both of his eyes ! (not at once , one had to heal in order to operate the other)
i had to miss school for like a month but hey for family id do anything ! Even if it would put me on a edge for a bit.
Thank you sooo much for replying lol i really thought my hangout was just never going to live heheh. What may i call you ? ?

I'm Tim :) feel free to ask me anything or just to chat :) i'm highly active ! :)

Inzanebraned

---------- Post added 12-02-2015 at 03:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Cheshire Pisces View Post
Well, hello. I'm the resident grey frosted Pisces. Glad to meet u
Hi how are you doing ? thank you for posting very much appreciated :)

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-02-2015, 09:02 PM

I'm doing OK. Life happens of course. But we do OK.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-02-2015, 09:31 PM

Anything in particular you would like to discuss with ? I'm open for anything !
What do you mean by "Life happens" i know what it means , it's just i wanna hear your opinion

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 12-02-2015, 11:10 PM

Hi there.

I'm normally a much cheerier person, but I had a rough few days.
I don't know, maybe the tea has been keeping me awake at night. Maybe I just think too much...

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-03-2015, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamTheMan View Post
Anything in particular you would like to discuss with ? I'm open for anything !
What do you mean by "Life happens" i know what it means , it's just i wanna hear your opinion
Well, I'm sixty one. The wife's fifty three.
Two years ago we bottomed out in Detroit and moved to London my.
She's been disabled for years with crippling arthritis.
I planned on working till I was sixty two, but at sixty I found I was no longer able to do line work. So I retired.
We're living happily in a rental trailer on a country road.
When I say life happens. Well let's see, there illnesses. Sometimes the kids need help.people die and get born. U know, life.
I have between a soldier, steamboat we, supply line sailor steel worker ,armed guard ,investigater and manned a security desk.
Been married twice. One really bad, this one really good.
I'm hormonally transgender. Non of this phyco babble.
I'm the end we ,me and boo r happy.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-03-2015, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
Hi there.

I'm normally a much cheerier person, but I had a rough few days.
I don't know, maybe the tea has been keeping me awake at night. Maybe I just think too much...
Hello .. Maybe because your feeling something's gonna happend or your just not feeling well wich could be your eating or exercising ..
What are your hobbies ? Do you play any sports :)
I'd like to get to know you and vice versa , I would like to introduce myself as well but i'm not sure where to start , what you like to know from people when you just meet them so please ask a long ill be active all night as i'm off tomorow :)
Hope everything goes good for you !!

---------- Post added 12-02-2015 at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote:
I planned on working till I was sixty two, but at sixty I found I was no longer able to do line work. So I retired.
When I say life happens. Well let's see, there illnesses. Sometimes the kids need help.people die and get born. U know, life.
I have between a soldier, steamboat we, supply line sailor steel worker ,armed guard ,investigater and manned a security desk.
Okay what to answer to that.
Everyone has their "icks" in life .. like for exemple me it's this:
I'm 18 , mom's stuggling financially (the entire family as well)
Grandfather's in and out in hospitals , im juggling work and school and hockey.
I do pay my mom every week but at the end we both know it's nothing really.
I'm doing my best at school because it's good for the long run .. My goal is to put myself and my family on a good track in life and just to fu**in stop worring about money man life's just hitting you with upper cuts and left hooks it's crazy ..
Just when you think your on top of things something happens ..
Wich is why i have that mentally to always keeping my head up all times , especially when i fall , because no one in this world could lift me back up ..
It's sad to say but hey it's better to face reality then to dream right ?
But hey serieusly thank you so much for opening up you literally just made me wake up , because you made me think.
Menewsha is pretty awesome for this kind of stuff ..
behind everything the avatars , themes etc ..
We're all people and deserve to have our voices out there !
:) I sincerally hope the best for you and your wife and kids !
All i can say of a man of my age to a man of your age is keep your head up , cause life ain't over till you know it.
Please reply your interesting !

-Tim

---------- Post added 12-02-2015 at 08:45 PM ----------

Hello everyone another day has arrived !
Feel free to speak up and chat in here everyone's friendly and cheering

Have a thought you would like to share with the world ?
Have questions ? Need Advice ? A suggestion ? Or just wanna chat about silly things or things you like or dislike or something that happend to you the other day wanna talk about or something's not going right and you don't feel like you could talk to someone you know hey we're all here for you !
Or hey even if you want to pick up some gold come in this "Chill Hangout"
We will have plenty of wierd discussions

Speak to you sooooooon !

-Tim

---------- Post added 12-02-2015 at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Oh and by the way my uncle's picses AND aquarius haha !
So look those to up and you'll see what kind of psycho he is lol !
You're probably already aware that picses aren't easy to deal with especially
when i'm a Virgo , Someone who doesn't like confrontation :P
But i work my way around and don't let anyone mess with me i'm good psychological it's just i don't let people know that it's my hidden seed ..
Id rather be looked as if i were to be stupid then them knowing their just being analized when X situation .. :P
Let me know what you think !

Kory

Old 12-03-2015, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Hello .. Maybe because your feeling something's gonna happend or your just not feeling well wich could be your eating or exercising ..
What are your hobbies ? Do you play any sports :)
I'd like to get to know you and vice versa , I would like to introduce myself as well but i'm not sure where to start , what you like to know from people when you just meet them so please ask a long ill be active all night as i'm off tomorow :)
Hope everything goes good for you !!

Thanks! :)

I have no idea why I'm feeling so terrible. I think it's just PMS or that time of year. I normally love this time of year and I look forward to it all year, but for some reason I'm just not feeling winter right now and I want things to change for me. :/

I don't play sports, I hate sports, but I do enjoy exercise. I exercise every day. :) I usually lift weights or walk a mile with some weights in my hands. I'm trying to work my way up to running a half mile, then running a mile once I can get to walking a mile under 15 minutes. After that I'll try running a mile and see if I can run it in 10 minutes or less.

Hmm, when I first meet people I usually ask a million questions like, "Where are you from?" "How's the weather there?" "What's your favorite color?" "Are you doing anything for the holidays?" "What's your favorite movie?" "Who's your favorite actor/ress?"

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-03-2015, 02:42 AM

Tim, the best thing a man my age can say to a man your age is this. Keep going.
Money isn't the end all,be all of life. It's a tool.
The best way to get what u want out of life is to first decide what u want.
And that there's no such thing as happily ever after, but there is happiness.
I'm also a minister. I have a ministry group on fb.
U sound like you're doing OK. Wanting to b more is one thing, working at it is everything.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-03-2015, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Thanks! :)

I have no idea why I'm feeling so terrible. I think it's just PMS or that time of year. I normally love this time of year and I look forward to it all year, but for some reason I'm just not feeling winter right now and I want things to change for me. :/

I don't play sports, I hate sports, but I do enjoy exercise. I exercise every day. :) I usually lift weights or walk a mile with some weights in my hands. I'm trying to work my way up to running a half mile, then running a mile once I can get to walking a mile under 15 minutes. After that I'll try running a mile and see if I can run it in 10 minutes or less.

Hmm, when I first meet people I usually ask a million questions like, "Where are you from?" "How's the weather there?" "What's your favorite color?" "Are you doing anything for the holidays?" "What's your favorite movie?" "Who's your favorite actor/ress?"
Well your in luck because i love answering and simply just "getting to know" part.
And it's amazing that you exercise as much as you do !
Maybe you just had so much you wanted to do this year and you subconsiously
disaprove of winter because it just slows everything and everyone down ..
I could relate with winters only because i play hockey outside at my neighborhood's ice rink where we all gather up and hangout and play with passion ..
I'm really serieus in what i do in life ..
Like for those 5 to 6 hours a day i'm playing hockey outside or jamming with my guitar i imagine millions of people watching me and i get that bursting energy inside of me that just wants to do more and more ! :P
Right ill start answering those questions P:
My favorite colour is green because i'm more of a down to earth personality.
My favorite movie is the movie series Fast N Furious two reasons
first is because of the swagger of the movies (Cars,Women,Places) and Second
because the series is based on family after all !
and also that the series has captured me since my childhood :P
I'm from Canada Montreal , it's freezing cold like i said the only reason i could agree with winter is because of my passion for hockey hehe.
People are very friendly it isn't dangerous out here anymore the ghetto's aren't as bad as anywhere else , i know since i live in between the rich and the poor.
My favorite actor is Will Smith, All of his movies have a deep meaning into it and great moral that you can relate with in real life situations.
For the holidays this year i won't be doing much because i'm really tight with money and all ..
I get paid under the table and my season ended when the first flake of snow fell..
I work in Paving (Construction) Uni stone and Cement work.
So at the moment i have no money coming in. I'm looking for a job Downtown in FootLocker or something , something for someone my age ..
I win in life because of where i place myself.. I never look at my situation and then not have anything to push for , in life there's always a reason for something and never a reason for nothing. <--- You understood that ? lol let me know xp

Woow sorry i put way to much info into this hehe It shows i love communicating in friendly ways and that i love to learn :P So what about you ? Oh and I'm Italian and Portuguese my mother's Italian and my father's Portuguese but i take 100% from my Italian side.
I was never really that close with my dad's side as they saw me as a rebel my whole life.. i cant deal with people who ONLY see the bad in others .. because there's always a reason and an explination to everything.. Everryone is how they are and do what they do for a good reason. If what their doing is bad then it's only a matter of time till they realise it.
Okay right i'm talking on my own haha !!!
Let me know about your self ,

If you want you could just reply by telling me about you and just answering a FEW things i said because damn you will have all night.

-Tim
it's a pleasure to meet you :)

---------- Post added 12-02-2015 at 11:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Tim, the best thing a man my age can say to a man your age is this. Keep going.
Money isn't the end all,be all of life. It's a tool.
The best way to get what u want out of life is to first decide what u want.
And that there's no such thing as happily ever after, but there is happiness.
I'm also a minister. I have a ministry group on fb.
U sound like you're doing OK. Wanting to b more is one thing, working at it is everything.
See i'm someone who knows good advice when he see's it and takes it only if it will affect in a positive way ..
Not saying this because your a minister but really because it made sense !
Live one day at a time but be three days a head. My philosophy.
So how was your day ... What is your name ?
Really sorry if you already mentioned it to me , it's just a mistake of attention as all.

---------- Post added 12-02-2015 at 11:17 PM ----------

(For people who didn't reply)
Feel free to post here and meet some new interesting people !
We are highly active and friendly !
We can't wait to meet you !

Kory

Old 12-03-2015, 04:51 AM

That is so cool, I have a friend who is Portuguese too!

Well, if anyone asks, I'm from Jupiter. I have an unhealthy obsession with Mis Wasikowska and Tom Hiddleston. (Actors, Mia played Alice in the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland and Tom played Loki in the Avengers) I love the color orange. I think my favorite movie is The Help. I usually hate segregation movies, but The Help was one of the few that was actually funny and not completely sad and depressing.

As far as the holidays go, my parents and I are in the process of moving and we really don't have any money for gifts or fancy food. So we won't celebrate the holidays this year. We may light the menorahs because the candles are dirt cheap, but other than that we won't do much. I wanted to make an apple cake and some latkes, but we really don't have the money to go all out and we need to fix up the house to get ready to move. We're moving to California. :)

I'm biracial. Black and white, to put simply, I try to identify more with my black heritage because my outward appearance is obviously black, but it's hard because the black community is so fickle. At least, where I come from, anyway. I don't know much about my ethnicity other than Creole and German. My grandfather grew up in Germany, but he died recently before I ever got the chance to ask him about Germany. I don't hink he's been back to Germany since I've been alive.

Okay, I'm done.
That's all about me lol.

Oh and one thing you should probably know about me is that I have bad boundaries and TMI issues, so I talk about some pretty "gross" things from time to time.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-03-2015, 05:16 AM

Quote:
That is so cool, I have a friend who is Portuguese too!

Well, if anyone asks, I'm from Jupiter. I have an unhealthy obsession with Mis Wasikowska and Tom Hiddleston. (Actors, Mia played Alice in the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland and Tom played Loki in the Avengers) I love the color orange. I think my favorite movie is The Help. I usually hate segregation movies, but The Help was one of the few that was actually funny and not completely sad and depressing.

As far as the holidays go, my parents and I are in the process of moving and we really don't have any money for gifts or fancy food. So we won't celebrate the holidays this year. We may light the menorahs because the candles are dirt cheap, but other than that we won't do much. I wanted to make an apple cake and some latkes, but we really don't have the money to go all out and we need to fix up the house to get ready to move. We're moving to California. :)

I'm biracial. Black and white, to put simply, I try to identify more with my black heritage because my outward appearance is obviously black, but it's hard because the black community is so fickle. At least, where I come from, anyway. I don't know much about my ethnicity other than Creole and German. My grandfather grew up in Germany, but he died recently before I ever got the chance to ask him about Germany. I don't hink he's been back to Germany since I've been alive.

Okay, I'm done.
That's all about me lol.

Oh and one thing you should probably know about me is that I have bad boundaries and TMI issues, so I talk about some pretty "gross" things from time to time.
Ever heard of the expression No publicity is bad publicity ?
I like to use that when i feel like i'm saying something but might not sound (for me) to appealing to the other person.
I have many creole friends i hangout with from time to time and i had a babysitter from 4 to 5 so i'm familiar with the culture and life style. To be honest i'm not really aware of the portuguese culture i know it's really bad but i know that everyone has their "icks" in some places in them, so it's not really something that will affect me. Except morally, because it's like my dad's legacy almost, that i'm not carrying on you know ?
Quick fun question for you.
Wich is portuguese and wich is Italian? Those are last names
Oliveira Pettinelli
hehe let me know ! P=
Oh that's so cool ! Hope your moving goes nice and smooth for you guys !
I remember when i was little ,
my parents were moving in what was my second home at the time , and i hid in one of the boxes and my father ended up pick me up and almost throwing me to the ground not knowing i was in it and as soon as i freaked out he dropped me lol !
Those are happy memories for me hehe !
Things were much simpler back then when everyone was happy , well from what i know. Oh and i love that movie to !
Thank you once more for replying it's greatly appreciated !
Please feel free to ask me any other question ! i will be happy and honored to reply :) TTYL

Kory

Old 12-03-2015, 05:34 AM

I've never heard that saying before. :o
But thanks for sharing!

That seems pretty easy! Oliveria is Portugese and Pettinelli is Italian.

I don't know much about creole culture other than food, to be honest. I lived my whole life here in Minnesota and I've never visited my family in Louisiana and I've never even hung around my family except for when I was little, so I don't remember them that well.

Thanks! I'm sure moving will go well. I've lived my entire life in the same house, I'm ready for a change.

I remember life being better when I was a kid too. Things weren't complicated and I dint have responsibility.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-03-2015, 05:37 AM

Quote:
I've never heard that saying before. :o
But thanks for sharing!

That seems pretty easy! Oliveria is Portugese and Pettinelli is Italian.

I don't know much about creole culture other than food, to be honest. I lived my whole life here in Minnesota and I've never visited my family in Louisiana and I've never even hung around my family except for when I was little, so I don't remember them that well.

Thanks! I'm sure moving will go well. I've lived my entire life in the same house, I'm ready for a change.

I remember life being better when I was a kid too. Things weren't complicated and I dint have responsibility.
What are you into ? Any hobbies ? Qualities ? anything you would like to change about your self ? I'm very good for "understanding" like putting myself in other people's shoes and talk to them in such a way that they could open up and realise the good out of the bad you know ? lol i would like to get to know you ! :P
oh and yeah your right that was pretty easy lol
thank you for posting !

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-03-2015, 06:00 AM

Tim, no I hadn't mentioned it. My real name is Kelsey.
61 years ago it was a guys name. But things change so ill share with the girls.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-03-2015, 06:07 AM

Okay serieusly i do not have anything wrong with that really !
But i would really love to hear your story ! But if you do not want i completely understand.
61 years ago how old were you ? And does it like .... show ?
My older brother is gay and feminin in the inside and just a bit on the outside meaning he uses make up and such but like his clothes are a bit of both ..
like he would were girls clothes if their not to girly to the point where he would get beat up in the metros ..
Because he literaly had been beaten because he's gay.
They were 6 arabs and while they were beating him up they were threatning him to throw him down the rails while the train would be coming so trust me i will understand :)
Nice to meet you Kesley I'm Timothy
Thank you for posting in my THREAD ! :) Bring some friends over so we could have an extended chat !

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-03-2015, 09:04 PM

Hello how are people doing at the moment ?
Can't wait to hear from yall tonight ! :)
Wishing everyone a good after noon

Tom Hiddleston
Adorably Profound

Old 12-03-2015, 09:17 PM

Hello there. :D

I could answer for Ava, but I'm lazy and don't feel like it. c:
How's all today?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-04-2015, 03:06 AM

Flopping in like a fresh fish.

I'm in my late 20's and work for the US Gov in Texas as a Park Ranger. IN my spare time I play video games and lounge about on the internet.

Tonight I'm ignoring all the stuff I need to put in boxes.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-04-2015, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
Flopping in like a fresh fish.

I'm in my late 20's and work for the US Gov in Texas as a Park Ranger. IN my spare time I play video games and lounge about on the internet.

Tonight I'm ignoring all the stuff I need to put in boxes.
Haha welcome to the dark side >;)
I'm 18 years old, Im in the construction field in paving..
What have you been up to ?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-04-2015, 03:25 AM

I've always been on the dark side. I usually lurk in the shadows.
Today I played a good bit of Fallout 4 and packed up one box. I got reminded that my email to the new apartment never got sent and I made a roast. And you?

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-04-2015, 10:22 AM

Well today was my mother's birthday she turned 45 years old haha , we had fun that's why i'm replying so late sorry about that._.

We had so much fun !! But i drank waaay to much wine.. headache v,v

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-04-2015, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Okay serieusly i do not have anything wrong with that really !
But i would really love to hear your story ! But if you do not want i completely understand.
61 years ago how old were you ? And does it like .... show ?
My older brother is gay and feminin in the inside and just a bit on the outside meaning he uses make up and such but like his clothes are a bit of both ..
like he would were girls clothes if their not to girly to the point where he would get beat up in the metros ..
Because he literaly had been beaten because he's gay.
They were 6 arabs and while they were beating him up they were threatning him to throw him down the rails while the train would be coming so trust me i will understand :)
Nice to meet you Kesley I'm Timothy
Thank you for posting in my THREAD ! :) Bring some friends over so we could have an extended chat !
Well, I was a fairly normal little boy, but flighty.
I loved Popeye Zorro cowboys super heroes&such.
Then I hit puberty & my hormones went crazy.
People including my friends and family started telling me what a great girl I would have been.
I worked hard, gave it all I had to fit in with"the real guys" for 20 plus years. Then I decided just to b me.
I started growing boob's in late puberty but a Dr stopped that with a shot. Soooooo , I had starter boob's.
Lol.... I was a tall cute blue eyed blond W small boob's and out for plumbing.
Still I like women. I never heard of transgender syndrome till I was in my50s but it explained a lot.
Then treatment for depression revealed the mental and physical female issues. Tried hormones shots but all they did was make my feet stink.
Middle age spread and jowls have given me a more normal guy look.
I did have to fight a lot but I was fast and tall so did all right.
I was also a abused child but not sexually. And bullied till I got taller and learned about leverage.
Today. Everything's OK.
I won. I'm not rich, but have what most people really want. A good spouse, &family. A happy home and more than enough of everything. Food, clothes, u know the nessisities plus a little to spare.
If u go to my friends list you'll find some really cool people.