Heolstor
Buggie Masked Heartbroker Queen

Old 06-16-2014, 02:30 PM

wanna test how I can make things fancy
you know, like, trying... uuhh 0-0

Last edited by Heolstor; 06-16-2014 at 03:18 PM..

Heolstor

Old 06-16-2014, 03:20 PM

Name: Lavella Sanders
Nicknames: Vivi (only by her best friend Kat though, no one else is allowed to call her that)

Likes: • Fashion • Styling someone's hair, especially Kat's • Frilly, cute and showy things • Jazz music • Guitars • Drums • Piano, keyboard • Make-up • Cheesy Movies/TV Shows, especially when watching it together with Kat • Telling stories • Singing • Travelling • Watching sport matches • Repeating commercial phrases to tease Kat and to make fun of them •

Dislikes: • Coffee, too bitter • Smell of cigarettes, it stinks • Horror • Ghost stories • Scary stuff in general • Metall music direction • Being ordered to do something without giving a logic reason as of why • Loud children • Rainy days • Betrayal • British humour • Violence • Cheating in sport matches, unfair play • Drunk irresponsible idiots • Dolls •

Weaknesses/ Fears: Horror, anything scary and can't hold her liquor at all. She dislikes dolls because she had seen a move with a doll going crazy killing people before. Those pictures just can't seem to be erased from her mind. Plus, unlike Kat, she can't really deal with children. She lacks the fun for such jobs, honestly. Being the way she is, she won't ever leave the house without make-up on, she just can't. Without make-up, she feels naked and lacks confidence. Her worst weakness is probably when some one is begging her for something, sometimes she's just unable to say no. Those begging, puppy eyes, you know?

Appearance details: Actually, she's far from ugly despite her huge detest. She stands 5'8 and weights average with an almost hourglass shaped body. Her almost white hair with still a hint of blonde is although thin, very soft and silky. In fact, they aren't hard to manage at all, they never seem to be disheveled, always beautifully straight, falling down her shoulder almost like it is hovering magically. Despite how less the colour of her hair might be, a very light blonde simply, it's her natural hair colour, she was born with it. Not really something Vivi was proud of actually. The most striking about Vivi are probably the freckles on her fair skinned face which most are gathered on both of her cheeks. And toned by her oval face are her big green coloured orbs with her thick eyebrows, but also her thick lips that without make-up look rather pale. Yet her natural beauty will always be concealed behind make-up with the mentioned reason. Usually, you'll see her wearing rather unusual clothes, that are if not a size too big it's a bit too showy. Not 'showy' in sense much revealing skin but similar to something you wear in a costume ball/ party perhaps. She just likes to wear different kinds of clothes than everyone else and has a unique taste which just gathers attention.

Development through the years: Vivi was in her childhood always the good, patient and obedient little girl. She was, after all, the only girl in a family of three and she was the oldest. It came like a duty that she had to be responsible for her little brothers but also do the household chores when her father has gone to work. So such routine continued every day, every year, which didn't leave her any time for herself. That it, until middle school. With her brothers already aware of their own duties and task, she could finally enjoy school life like everybody else. However, it turned out to be way too late. All the other middle school freshman already seem to have formed their own group, own gang. It was difficult for her to socialize as at that point of time, she wasn't confident enough. Then the bullying started.

It happened just like that. One stupid boy, the 25-years old Vivi now strongly accused him for liking her that time, said that her hair and freckles are unnatural and weird, then everything came like a chain reaction. Not having one single friend was tough for her, no one stood up for her, no one stopped the bullying; until Kat came. Kat was the one turning her life to be lot better, boosting her confidence to the max. She was Vivi's angel, Vivi's first and forever best friend. At first one might think that Vivi was still hiding behind Kat's strong and outspoken persona, however soon Vivi formed her own self. She became more confident also perhaps because of the make-up Kat had taught her, and slowly she learnt how to speak up. Building such confidence, she got rid of her past timid self and presented herself as passionate, likeable and surprisingly witty character. Vivi started seeing Kat as the sister she desired, and he noted that Kat did too. They were unseperable, doing everything together and shared all their secrets with each other. It was always notable that Vivi was very protective of Kat as if she was her family. Yes, Vivi and Kat had a sweet time at middle school which was unforgettable.

At highschool, they were also together, hand in hand they went through all the stress and expectations heavily placed upon them by their parents. However, it was also in high school where both of them searched and strived for both their dreams. While Kat wanted to go to a medical school, Vivi wanted to dive into the music world that formed her passion. In fact, she was already in a band. Where before she was rather uneasy talking to people without Kat's presence, the boost of confidence Kat and make-up gave her was enough, to open up a little to others, despite not completely. She was still considered to be rather secretive and distant to anyone other than Kat, but at least now one can talk to her normally without being glared at. However, back at high school, her naive view of the world was still there, and reality made her realise how hard the world actually was. They failed, despite trying countless of times, to get a contract from any agency. Being eaten by all frustrations and disappointments, the members dispersed so eventually it came to the end of the band. It was a hard time for Vivi who even after that still tried to persue everyone again, perhaps another try and... her obstinacy ended with the lead guitarist sharp outburst which hurted Vivi so that she gave up. It was the first guy she ever had feelings for but never dared to tell. It was natural that she was hurt by his words. However, she soon recovered herself, staying day and night in contact with Kat after she was caught in depression, not being able to go to medical school as she desired. Vivi forgot all of her sadness because of Kat because unlike her, Vivi still had other dreams to persue. With her optimism and ideas to cheer her up she managed to keep Kat at school, persuade her to stay for graduation. Her meeting with Trevor (that Vivi arranged behind her back) made her stay final.

Even after highschool, Vivi and Kat never lost contact. Vivi was there as she married and was so very happy seeing her happiness. No traces of jealousy was there, only sincere happiness seeing Kat smile. She even cried back then, despite her being known as tough and to have a rather tomoyish attitude. But she stood strong and loyal as Kat was thrown into depression because of her baby, knowing how strongly her desire for a child was seeing her love for them. Soon, the confession she did in the graduation day to the lead guitarist finally turned out to be positive. Despite the wait for three whole month, she didn't mind at all. Her love for him was sincere and therefore the wedding was also around the corner. It was as if it was meant to be; so she thought. Now she knew, she was blind of love.

Her husband, the lead guitarist, never treated her well. The verbal fights were growing in numbers, almost countless times the anger was so great Vivi escaped to Kat's house, searching for comfort. Only one week after the wedding, believe it, one week. Her marriage not going like she wanted to, Vivi threw herself into work, finally finished her training as hairdresser. Now finally she could gain her own money. Somehow through her work, the fights grew less, but it was only because they rarely see each other. As she finally knew the reason after being married to him for four years, she was utterly defeated, at the end of her strength. Remembering back the time she caught him cheating in their house was painful, Vivi now had to admit it was pathetic from the very start.

She was thrown out of the house, just like that. Her ourburst was huge. Actually she was someone who is able to control her temper, but in such situation, who wouldn't be angry and sad at the same time? She was so angry she remembered breaking the windows and throwing away the ring on her finger. She was so furious beyond words that after she controlled herself she ran away, far far away from where the jerk was and called the only one she could trust in the world; Kat.

Last edited by Heolstor; 06-17-2014 at 01:03 PM..

Heolstor

Old 06-16-2014, 03:30 PM

▬▬▬▬▬ Old Fart • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Heolstor

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Name? Well... Call him Old Fart, it's easy and honestly unforgettable in an uncomfortable way. You still wanna know his full name? Okay well, it's Gerafrexiaderlorobashendis. Yes, that's a freaking forename. For the last name... let's just forget that, agreed?
Call Me: It's so rude to call *me* Old Fart, you little cheeky greenhorns! Call me Loro, the Loro, a veteran from the west. A legend!
Origin: Origin, eh? Little kiddos, I am from a far away land. A savanna of the eternal summer, yeah, a place where survival is nearly impossible. Really, I am awesome to be alive.
Eye Color: Piercing blue
Hair Color: White, at least now in his age
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 5'6
Weight: The precise number? Hah! It's irrelevant! What's imporant is only that you know it's all muscle, muscle only I tell you.
Body Type: AB
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: Pansexual
Age: No asking a veteran, a legend like me for his age! Insolent greenhorns, I am eternally 20 years old, got that? (=85)

ALL ABOUT ME:
xxx
THE TRUTH:
xxx

SKILLS:
xxx

REMEMBERING THE PAST:
xxx

THEME SONG: xxx
FAMILY: xxx
PET PEEVE(S): xxx

Last edited by Heolstor; 06-21-2014 at 04:35 PM..

Heolstor

Old 06-19-2014, 01:05 PM

▬▬▬▬▬ SIN OF GLUTTONY • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Heolstor

BIRTH FACTS:
Full Name: Ineiro Magoré
Call Me: Ney, got used to people calling me that. Cuz some people are just incapable spelling my prename right.
Race: Caucasian
Origin: French and German
Blood Type: O-
Eye Color: Hazelbrown
Hair Color: Smooth black
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 200 lbs
Body Type: Lean but muscular in the right places
Hair Style: Often unkempt, short, straight hair
THE OTHER THINGS:
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Scars: All over his back
Ink/Holes: For plenty earrings on his left ear
Alignment: xxx

ALL ABOUT ME:
xxx
THE TRUTH:
xxx

SKILLS:
xxx
ABILITIES:
xxx
EQUIPMENT:
xxx
WEAPON(S):
xxx

THAT DARK DAY:
xxx
SINNING SOME MORE:
xxx
CURRENT POSITION:
xxx
REMEMBERING THE PAST:
xxx

LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT HISTORY: xxx
FAVORITE HISTORICAL ERA/PERIOD: xxx
THEME SONG: xxx
FAMILY: xxx
PET PEEVE(S): xxx

Last edited by Heolstor; 06-21-2014 at 06:22 PM..