Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-10-2014, 06:23 AM

BIFF! BAM!

Alright, here's how this goes!

First:
Look at the avatar above you and, based on some element of their outfit, decide what their superhero name would be. If they're dressed all in green, they might be "The Green Lightning," or a purple belt could earn them the moniker "The Purple-Belted Wonder." The name you give has to be related to their avatar in some way - if the link isn't self-explanatory, feel free to explain why you've chosen the name you did.

Second:
What kind of super powers does the AAY have? Maybe a sleekly-dressed avatar can go lightning-quick, or an airy avatar can levitate. Or maybe an all-blue avatar has the power to... turn things blue.

Get creative. Get silly.

Now, I'm already dressed as Harley Quinn at the moment, but maybe the person below me can look past that and still see me as a hero.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-10-2014, 10:33 AM

lol So no supervillain names?

I was thinking 'Bloody Mary' the moment I saw your avatar- The blood, of course, and the Mary part is like, the saint Mary, with the 'nurse' element and all...

Maybe Bloody Mary can work? Like an anti-hero sort of name...

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-09-2014, 09:25 PM

Supababeh! That was definitely the first thing that popped into my head, LOL!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-12-2014, 10:05 PM

Mystic Force
You can do telepathy and telekinetic powers through the magic in your horn.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-14-2014, 02:16 AM

The superhero name of the avatar above me would be Permafrost, as she seems to be able to withstand extremely cold weather without a hat!

Her power would be kind of like Queen Elsa's from Frozen -- the ability to control ice and snow!

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-22-2014, 12:12 AM

The WARM FUZZIES! Her powers include being able to find a person/animal in need and comfort them! (so teleportation and telepathic powers and super empathy)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-24-2014, 05:42 PM

You are sonic ice.
You use your voice to bring freezes. But with your skates and tail for balance, you are quite equipped to share your winter wonderland.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-15-2016, 12:11 AM

You are the embodiment of Indra with your command of of the weather, specifically when there is need for irrigation and precipitation! You can command the clouds to rain and the sky to throw lightning!

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-15-2016, 07:28 AM

A jungle dwelling alternate-universe poison ivy

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-15-2016, 07:13 PM

You are Morgan the Marvelous, a superheroine who is trained in all sorts of martial arts and weaponry, fighting crime in the darkness of the night! But since you stay up so late fighting the baddies, you are sleep-deprived and need coffee in the morning. Because, after all, you have a day job to pay the bills!