Kougie
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Kougie Send a message via Yahoo to Kougie

Old 07-02-2012, 06:46 AM

Hi! I'd forgotten about Menewsha shortly after I'd signed up, but then I got a nifty email that brought me back!

SO. I'm going to introduce myself! It's pretty late so I might get rambly!

First of all, this smilie is really cute: :vicky:

Second, you can call me Kougie! : D I love cats and colors. And cute things in general! I have a really bad weakness for cute things.

I also do art! I love drawing. I can show you some stuff if you want. XD I'm currently doing some artwork for a pet site. ^w^

Oh yeah, and you might have noticed that I don't have pants! I personally don't mind, the breeze is kind of nice, but I apologize if you're offended by my lack of bottomwear! I'd get myself some slacks but I'm doing some hardcore gold-saving for an outfit. : B

Oh look, I've run out of things to say! I'd be very happy to meet you all. :3 Enjoy your days and nights! <3

Irokei
Zelinka...

Old 07-02-2012, 04:45 PM

Well welcome back Kougie. And I agree with the addiction to cats and colors :3. It is very nice to meet you, and you'd be surprised how many folks here will dig your bottomless-ness.

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 07-02-2012, 05:06 PM

Welcome back, Kougie! I love your username. :) Don't worry, your lack of pants is highly liberating! *strips off with you*

I just made this weird... :gonk:

Irokei
Zelinka...

Old 07-02-2012, 05:10 PM

It's okay, Bucet. Things are always weird within the threads.

Anyways Kougie ever need help, feel free to ask me.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-02-2012, 05:15 PM

I love cats and art too! I'm glad the nifty email brought you back :D We love having members return!!! Hope you enjoy your stay this time around :D

Kougie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-02-2012, 09:01 PM

@Irokei : Thank you! Hooray for addictions! <3

@Bucket : Thanks. ;u; LOL. Stripping isn't weird! *throws clothes around* (Okaay maybe it's a leetle weird. o3o) I meant to say, your avatar is gorgeous!

@Maria-Minamino : I hope so too! I just saw your deviantart (I'm not a stalker! >.> ... <.<) and I really love your work. :'D Especially your pixel stuff! That stuff's amazing! I can't pixel to save my life, lol!

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 07-03-2012, 01:55 AM

Aw, thank you very much! *twirl* And stripping is never weird if it's in a suitable place like your own home, a nudist colony or on webcam! Playparks is a little creepy and you can get a name for yourself that way, so I wouldn't advise it. C:

ricebunnei

Old 07-03-2012, 05:46 AM

Was it the nifty email full of "ramblings?"
Cause if so you're not alone!
...in more ways then one..I should probably look into some clothes..
xD

hippymiester
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2012, 09:27 AM

welcome to mene its good to talk alot beacus some people like me talk so little

Kougie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-03-2012, 04:29 PM

@Bucket : This is all too true. XD
It sure was, @ricebunnei! :D Lol. Don't worry, enjoy your freedom while you can!
@hippymiester: Thank you~ x3