ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2007, 09:44 PM

Hello and welcome to my request thread. I'm an art addict who's always in need of more art of her OC's. Searching for free slots in shops can be tedious at time so I'm setting up a thread here to see if I can bring the artists to me.

Rules:
1. Please post your offers in the thread OR pm but not both it gets confusing.
2. Please be very clear on who or what you're looking to draw and for how much. I love haggling but I need clear guidelines
3. Do not steal my character in any way shape or form their concepts and art all belong to me or the artists I commissioned in the past.
4. Pay attention to how much funds are listed on the front page. Offering things I can't afford makes me sad.
* to be added to

Directory of characters
1. Kishi and Del
2. Tiwaz and Jera
3. Brianna and Cariseka
4. Gil and Mira
5. Owen and Kayla
6.Sidra, Sari, and Anao
7. Jamie and Brennan
8 Theo and Krystal
9. Rekha and ???
10. Pash and Malen

Current funds:1500.93
as of october 5th

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2007, 10:30 PM

Kishi

Name: Kishi
age -17
Race: Cambian~succubus/human
lives: on gaia
Job: waitress in a Lolita cafe.
Personality: Kishi is an out going young woman and accidental mother of two.

She's friendly but stubborn and known for easily going on the offensive if she feels threatened. Hardships in life have taught her to be wary of others. Still Kishi is fairly friends though she bonds fastest and best with young children.

She loves babysitting and has done so for quite some time.This love of young children has lead to her accepting the strange circumstances that brought her the pyfin twins Sidra and Sari.

Trained to fight at a young age by her father Kishi is a capable fighter. Her primary weapon is her wand which is wielded like a staff. Her secondary is a knife that she holds in her tail and uses for close combat attack.

History: TBA

References

Kishi's official teen ( wings are not however correct)
http://www.gotpheadquarters.com/GoTP/Teens/Kishi.jpg

Another good reference
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ishi_inked.jpg

Kishi in one of her work outfits
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ra/Kishi-2.jpg

What I'm looking to commish.
1. Pictures of Kishi at work
2. Pictures of Kishi with the twins
3. Artist renditions of alter Kishi ( raver, gothic, sporty)
4. Romantic pictures
5. Kishi training

Del

Name: Delphinidae, Del
age -12
Race: Genetically altered bottlenose dolphin.
lives: on gaia
Job: N/A
partner: Echo the dragon.
Personality:Del is a cheery , sweet young girl. She's very optimistic and is usually all smiles. Del is fond of shoujo anime and manga as well as superhero comics. Her best friend is her partner Echo. Her siblings Kishi and Gil are a close second and third.

Echo: Echo is a vain and proud young Bronze dragon ( He is yellow to show how young he is. He will turn bronze as he ages) He cares about Del a lot and carries things for her as well as defending her when she needs it.

What I'm looking for:
1. Del playing with Echo
2. Del in Various new outfits
3. Del and Echo singing

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2007, 02:43 AM

Tiwaz:

Name: Tiwaz
Meaning: Warrior
Appearance: Tiwaz has a light brown complexion. Her eyeballs are black with reddish orange irises and opal toned pupils. She has black membrane wings with and ever shifting pattern of silver spirals , runes and symbol on the inner ,membrane .Tiwaz's hair is a wavy rich dark purple that falls just past her shoulders. She wears black full length gloves and plain black boots. A Cobalt blue dress finishes her rather dark ensemble. Tiwaz always carries a hand sized Smokey quartz crystal ball.

Personality:
* due to metaplot requirements Tiwaz is currently abnormaly moody and agitated.

Presently Tiwaz is a somewhat misguided child, she wants to be strong and smart and right and she wants to be held accountable to only herself. She believes that since her name means warrior she shall be one and that is simply the way the world is meant to be. She fails or refuses to understand that some things in life require effort and patience.It is doubtless that she must learn true responsibility and that her actions affect more than just her the question is simply when.

She tends to judge others swiftly based soley on her own inexplicable critera . This can range from well my best friend approves of them so they are ok to they are sneaky and I'm not sure I trust them thus they must be bad no matter what they say.

Tiwaz has deep selfdoubts then tend to be soothed only when she feels truly connected to another person. Due to a semi traumatising encounter with Chaos early in her life and the words that followed from her mother Tiwaz sometimes feels like she is truly an accident. The encounter also left her somewhat hollow knowing that her body was not her own and could be commandeered by Choas whenever it wished. Though she has since made some peace with the issue she has gotten no true closure and likely never will.

When it comes to her family and close friends tiwaz is loyal and true. Though she will pick sides during family arguments and does value her winged siblings over the others she loves them all. When it comes to her friend Tiwaz is optimistic seeing her current friends as people she ill always know and being around , she likes to plan her future with her friends as guides and companions never doubting their friendship.

Temper is a moot point with Tiwaz she either likes you and will allow you to agitate her or she hates you and slightest hint of insult will make her snap.When mad Tiwaz will continually open and closer her wing and force her eyes to glow in an attempt to intimidate whoever she is mad at. Size and age difference are of little concern to her and she will not hesitate to fight if she feels it is right. On the flip side a happy Tiwaz is a gentle , forgiving and caring child. First impressions are key with her and it is unknown as to whether a person can move from one of her camps to another.

References

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../tiwazbebi.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...fbodyTiwaz.jpg ( wings incorrect)

IMAGE LINK
My favorite image of a preteen and teen Tiwaz

what i want.

Everything. I need a lot of types of pictures for her.

Jera

reference pics
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs10/300...chiesaturn.jpg
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs10/300...chiesaturn.jpg
http://www.zombiepie.com/icrs/preteen.jpg

What I want:
I'm really just looking for amusing and comical pictures of Jera at any age

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2007, 03:04 AM

Brianna

Name: Brianna lynn Raine
Species: Pidgey anthro
Personality: Brianna is an easily excited toddler who's always on the move. She's very friendly and will chat with just about anyone and anything that will stay still long enough.
Dislikes: Staying still, being quiet
Special abilites: As her DNA dictates Brianna was created with the ability keen eye. In her present form it manifests itself an uncanny accuracy, while it doesn't prevent her from missing things she throws at it does mean that her accuracy is higher than most.

reference pictures
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ed/brianna.png
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...riannacert.jpg

( brianna's father

Guardian
Name: Alisdare Sombre carandente
Species: GCB
Personality: Alisdare is a laidback and gentle young man with a strong sense of humour. He can be stubborn at times but prefers to avoid most arguments these days. Dare is also rather sentimental and can get lost in his memories.
Likes: Kids, bright colours, acting, taking pictures and being with other people.
Dislikes: Being alone, closed minded people, not remembering his past.

reference picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../bribe04YA.jpg )

Cariseka

Name: Cariseka
Species/Race: Selonian
Home Planet:Selonia
Alignment: Sith
Personality

reference pictures
Link

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2007, 03:33 AM

Sylph Name:Gil
Sylph:Taste of wasabi
Sylph's Personality:

Gil is a cocky little kid who takes advantage of his limitation. He's the class clown and the will do anything for a snack or dollar boy. Because he has little to no ability to feel pain Gil will try some of the stupid or more dangerous stunts that other kids his age refuse to do (Prick a finger with a pin, jump from the top of the monkey bars etc).

All of this however is a bit of a sham because while Gil feels superior to others in his ability avoid the pain ( or fear thereof) that others feel he feels uncomfortable with not being as skilled as others his age.

His limited sense of touch makes his motor skills below par with others, he doesn't know how hard he's really gripping an item and because he can only slightly feel the pressure on his feet his balance is not as good as it should be and he he has a hard time feeling his feet in his shoes making him prone not lifting his feet enough or putting them down to hard and thus prone to tripping. This clumsiness makes him embarrassed and he covers for it by turning his weakness into a form of social amusement.

Gil is more of a thinker than a doer since it's easier to hold a book or a computer mouse and read bout the stars then to try and keep coordinated enough to build a model of constellations out of clay.

When it comes to his sense of taste Gil treats every meal and snack like an adventure, licking and sucking on foods so as to prolong the taste as long as possible. He loves food greatly and will hoard food to gorge on when given the chance.

When it comes to his desired food not much can come between Gil and wasabi. Because he cannot feel much pain he does not get the full effect of the vapour burning his nostrils that a normal person does nor does he note that wasabi makes the tongue feel cooler.( he can notice temperature differences but they need to be much more distinct) All he notices is the sudden sharp and fleeting flavour in his mouth that leaves him craving more.

references
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...asabiCHILD.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...aorder2wg4.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ssComish01.jpg

Mira:

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2007, 04:00 AM

Owen

Name: Owen
Nickname(s):
Species: Human/ English lop known as an eden project child
Eye Color: grey
Hair Color: mixture of black, brown and orange
Skin Color: light tan
Personality: Owen is a very gentle and quiet boy. He's afraid of loud noises and many sudden movements. He's a habitual groomer and very fussy about staying clean. This leads to him and Anao brushing each other's hair often. Owen also has a fondess for chewing on everything and will gravitate towards food.
family: Owen is Pash's son and Anao's brother.
references pictures
http://www.zombiepie.com/eden/owen01.jpg

kayla

Name: Kayla Ross
Nickname(s):Kay
Species: Human
Eye Color: light green
Hair Color: Dark orange
Skin Color: light cream
Personality: Kayla is a quiet and calm girl who longs to be more outspoken and noticed. For the most part she lets her clothes do the talking for her. She isn't shy just quiet preferring to watch people before approaching them and picking a topic of conversation. When in a large crowd she tends to wait for silence before voicing her opinions.

While she's in shape kayla isn't the most athletic or energy filled girl you'll find. Swimming and daily walks are the most energy she usually puts out( for now). Kayla prefers to read books, sew and sketch out designs for clothing ( which is sadly the extent of her drawing abilities).
*under construction
History:
Goals: Currently Kayla's goal is to be able to actually use all the basic apparatus.

refernce pictures:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6804/kaylasf7.jpg

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2007, 04:10 AM

Sidra & Sari
Link

About Sidra and Sari

Name: Sidra
Pronounciation: See-drah
Species: pyfin

Height: N/A
Weight: N/A

Hair Colour:black, fading into red orange and yellow
Skin Color: black,
Eye Color: light violet
Distinguishing Markings: water drop on the forehead, small webbed wings on her back

Clothing: simple onsies
Personality:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Sari

Name: sari
Pronounciation: Sah-ree
Species: pyfin

Height: N/A

Hair Colour:black, fading into red and orange.
Skin Color: black,
Eye Color: light violet
Distinguishing Markings: water drop on the forehead, small webbed wings on her back

Clothing: simple onsies
Personality:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

About Anao

Name: Anao
Pronounciation: Ah-Nay -O

Species: Dahi

Height: Average child height

Hair Colour: Cranberry red
Skin Color: lightly tanned caucasion.
Eye Color: golden orange
Distinguishing Markings: none

Clothing: Jeans and t-shirts, typical play clothes. She likes to wear odd jewelery acessories that are cute but don't inhibit rough play. Basically she dresses sporty with a bit of fashion flair.

Personality:

Likes: Her brother Owen, licorice, being bushed by Owen things related to time.

Dislikes: Baths, combing her own hair, anything easily deemed boring

Hobbies:
reference pics
when she was a baby http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...pphpQdQs9i.jpg

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2007, 04:16 AM

Child's Name: Jamie Carandente

Full Description of Child:
Eye Color: Sienna
Hair Color: http://www.regannursery.com/roses/im...llsize/251.jpg
Hair style: Jamie's hair is actually rose petals
http://www.rose-roses.com/roseimages...brahamDarby2.j pg
http://members.fortunecity.com/cnett...ur/images4/abr aham_darby.jpg

Also it is up to Smerdle whether or not as a baby Jamie has a bud or petals)
Skin Color: Pale green
Body structure. Jamie looks fairly humanoid aside from features mentioned elsewhere. As it ages Jamie becomes the thin and wiry sort.

Other Distinguishing Features; Jamie has long brown toes that function as roots. Jamie's knees and the outside of each wrist have a large thorn on them ( the wrist thorn is sideways)

Child's Personality:
Jamie is a caring and sweet child. Jamie's one real desire is to help being and much of it's life will be dedicated to trying to make others happy.

Jamie is also an intellectual and will try to spend as much time learning new things as possible though it will prefer hands on learning to book learning.

Jamie is a social being and enjoys spending time with others, neither a wallflower nor a drama queen it likes it's share of the spotlight but dosen't demand constant attention. When it comes to friends Jamie will gravitate towards those who seem sad or in need of friends more than the loud and boisterous types.

* personalty from this point on is highly dependant on rp and new life experiences.

Anything else:
Unique traits: Jamie eats through the process of photosynthesis, any foods not created this way or absorbed through it's toes/roots can make it sick.
Jamie has cone Monochromacy and therefor cannot see any colours at all. It's vision is normal otherwise and it can see shades of grey , white and black.
Jamie is sensitive to heavy smog or the use of spray pesticides nearby which can make it ill.

Brennan
Guardian name: Elle Landon
Soul Name: Brennan
Blend: infected computer
Eye color/s: Light grey
Hair color/s and style:
Skin color/s: Dark green with silver lines over it resembling computer circuit lines.
Soul Personality:

Brennan will at one point be Brennan/Julian/* due to the part of him that is the virus, as he grows and becomes a more complex person the virus part of his blend replicates in a way and becomes a more complex personality resulting in Julian. Brennan will still exist and have a distinct self while Julian will share some traits but be slightly different. * Will be the the final evolution and copy of the virus. * has no name and refers to themself as Me, myself, or I all the time thus giving them no known name.

Each is a separate entity and share traits only due to having the same source. Each will be capable of controlling the body on their own for extended periods of time.

In the beginning Brennan will have no idea about Julian's existence and will only note strange lapses of memory and time. Eventually the two will be made aware of each and repeat the process when * appears.

Brennan:
Brennan is something of a problem child , he's aggressive and and destructive with little respect for authority. He responds to Elle because she raises him but others must earn his respect before he will consider them above being targets for his 'play'. To Brennan fighting and destroying things fun, a game. He finds breaking things to be oddly satisfying like how other are happy be achieving some goal and he is never happier than when he is surrounded by chaos.

He is social is fussy about who he will befriend. Criteria known only to him must be met before he will conifer someone a friend. Though almost anyone is an acquaintance. A person he will speak with or at the very least acknowledge and taunt.

Though aggressive Brennan is not fearless and unless enraged he will back down from anything he perceives as a threat.

Most would perceived Brennan as a troubled child, he has moments when he seems also plain and boring aside from his looks. Moment when he can sitting in a group and laugh and smile like nothing is wrong. A movement later he could be wielding a pair of scissors at a nearby playmate or cutting of their hair. He shows no remorse from his reactions and often laughs the same laugh he had before.

Julian: Julian resembles Brennan's personality but he is also different in several ways. Julian is not nearly as active as Brennan and prefers to take life a bit slower. He's still sociable though he has a tendency to want to be in charge or at least the center of attention. Julian is however is also competitive and that slightly changes his social tendencies as he's less inclined to play or talk with those who offer him no challenge in some way.

Julian is also smarter than Brennan and picks up on new concepts faster as well as having a better memory and stronger skills. He's more violent but less random. Julian destructive but he chooses his targets and thinks about what he wants to do and why.

When in control Julian is respectful of Elle though he does test his boundaries with her since in his mind she controls Brennan and not him. His respect is more more an understanding hat if she punishes Brennan's body for his action he too will be in trouble.

Julian when in control and not wreaking havoc is either planning something or relaxing. He enjoys video games that test the mind and do allow for destruction but also require some form. For his mind to be active but his body mostly still is preferable to Julian.

*: * is the strongest and smartest of the trio. They act more feminine than Brennan or Julian. * is also more manipulative enjoying befriending people to learn their secrets while revealing nothing about themselves. .They do not clam up so much as lie through their teeth or change the subject subtly if needed. Her preferred form of destruction that is not related to her powers is emotional. She likes to push buttons and see if she can break people ( They won't appear until teen stage and much of how they develop depends on Brennan and Julian's action so more personality traits are hard to define right now)

reference pictures:
to come

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2007, 05:00 AM

reserved

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2007, 12:28 PM

Theo and krystal

Name- Theo of Macland
Gender- Male
Age- 18
Appearance- Theo resembles an anthropomorphic cross between a fox and cat. His body is covered in white fur with purple tips to here fingers toes ears and they. There are also purple fanglike marks under his eyes. On each of his ears is a small silver hoop earing.

Despite being mostly animal like Theo goes have human like hair. His hair is black, thick and long . Normally it's back in a wrapped ponytail to keep it under control
reference picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ladyumbra/Umbra1.jpg

Personality
- Theo is an an energetic and cheerful young man. Still young he's very childish at times and prone to practical jokes and immature comments that get him into trouble. He runs with a crowd his age and tends to think of responsibility as thing for other people.

Personal History
- Theo is the only child in his family. He was raised his parents and the rest of his clan so he never lacked others to play with. Cousins, aunts and uncles were always around to talk to and offer him wisdom when he needed it. Life was a journey and one that he never felt he needed to try and take alone.

Krystal

Name- Krystal Midon
Gender- Female
Age- 23
Species- Crystal Fairy
Appearance- Krystal has dark green skin with white swirls all over it resembling green jade.. Her eyes are a light yellowish brown resembling topaz or carnelian. She also has wings made of amber, they are shaped like crystal spars. Her hair is a dirty blond that doesn't quite reach her shoulders. Another major feature is her larger than normal ears. They are elf like and pointed, the under side of them is thin jagged and sharp.

Personality- Krystal is a very quiet and gentle young woman. She is dedicated, loyal, and sometimes selfless trying to put the good of all before her own needs. She is quite smart since most of her life this far has been spent studying. Krystal's not athletic in that outgoing and competing sense but she is very fit and loves to perform ceremonial, ritual and religious dance.

Most of Krystal's time is spent studying so she can learn stronger magics and live up to her family name. She doesn't socialize much outside of other magic workers around her age or those studying the same magics as her. When she does meet other's Krystal is fairly friendly and enjoys in depth conversations. Left to her own devices Krystal prefers to quietly read either for pleasure or in study.

Personal History-
Krystal is the the youngest of three children in her family. Her older brothers, are both competent magic fighters, her father is a tailor and her mother a teacher. In the small crystal fairy colony in which she grew up Krystal was a middle class citizen who lived a fairly simple and normal life.

At six she began attending school , learning the basic principles of reading, writing and math. At ten she began taking introductory to crystal magic classes where she learned to harness the power of crystal and use them as focuses and catalysts. Her magic wasn't very strong yet and she also continued to learn practical skills so that she could also pursue a career outside of mage if she wished as well as so she could learn the basics needed to survive on one's own.

When she was eighteen Krystal chose to go the academy a place where those interested in studying and advancing crystal magic could earn degrees and be given access to many crystals not available to the public. Krystal has spent five years there so far fine tuning her magical abilities and working in the division of crystal based summoning.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2007, 01:30 PM

Pash and Malen

Name:Pash
Species: Seraphim ( currently a wingless guide)
Apparent Age: 30 ( He's really 300 but it doesn't show)
Hair: Dark olive green pulled back into a long ponytail
Eyes: Seagreen
Body: Pash is broad shouldered and solid looking, tall but not really lanky. He tends to switch between looking intense and completely calm.

Personality: Pash is a quiet, contemplative and intense person. While he has no problems seeking out acquaintances he tends to let them take charge of conversations and direct their bonding activities. When focused on something he spends a near obsessive amount of time analyzing it in order to understand it completely, this often leads to an unnerving tendency to simply know people after a few meetings.

Pash is also rather blunt on some topics and will not fail to let you know that he thinks your actions are unseemly, distractive, filthy etc. * After meeting and getting to know Tekilite Pash is becoming more subtle and learning the typical human ways of doing things.

Family: Pash is the guardian of Anao, Owen and Rekha.

Name: Malen
age: 30 ( I think I need to figure out where he is icly these days)
species: Human
Hair: His hair is a dyed dark blue and braided with purple and dark pink strands.
eyes: Malen wears orange contacts.
References pictures:
Personality:
Family: Malen is the guardian of Kishi, Gil and Del. He's is therefore considered the grandfather of Sidra and Sari