Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 03-02-2012, 01:56 AM

Welcome to the training camp for new fighters. This is the place for new warriors. here you post a current pic of you and you can chat amoungst others and come up with new fighting styles. you can play with each other and train. Here, i am the leader and i help new warriors discover their potentials. Your potential might be a warrior, a mage, an archer, or a healer. I will help you discover yours. But there is a ancient evil coming and it has many allies like the shadow wolves and their leader. I must train as many recruits as i can in time to stop them.

If you are new your position is recruit and you can change it as we go along.

positions:

Recruit
Fighter
Captain

Profile Layout:

Name:
Position and Potential:
Picture:

me:

Name: Kita
Position and Potential: Leader, I am a Healer
Bio: I have been leader ever since this pack was made. I plan to protect as long as i can. I am getting old so i am training my daughter to be the next warrior. I also have a past that i am not proud of and i have told no one about it.
Picture:

name: Katiri
position and potention: cub and training to follow mommy
Bio: Hi! I'm Katiri. My mommy is the leader of the wolf warriors and i am training to follow in her path. I love her so much. But i don't think i will be a good wolf warrior cause i get scared to easily.
Pic:

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-05-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraven
Name: Asura
Position and potental: Captian, warrior
Bio: My name is Asura, and I am a warrior. I have fought in many battles, and have shed a lot of blood. I now train the next generation of pups to fight the dark wolves, but I question their ability to fight.
Pic:

Name: Okami
Position and Potental: Pup and Mage
Bio: Hi! My name is Okami. I'm training to be a mage. I was found by Asura in the woods when I was only a day old, and he has raised me ever since. I'm a good student, but I still like to act silly!
Pic: This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 805x992 and weights 78KB.

yay you finally found it you can post them

smexiness at its best!!!

Delete this Message
Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Delete this Message

All content is copyright © Menewsha.com, 2007-2010.
About us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of service

-- Menewsha Style ---- Downloads

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-05-2012, 10:29 PM

(where are the pics)

Kita laid in her den thinking of everything going on. Katiri stood infront of her practicing her fighting skills on a dummy. "hows this mommy?" she asked. "Thats perfect baby," she said with a smile.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-06-2012, 04:29 AM

(They wouldn't copy)

Okami stood in front of a pond. Asura watched her. She concentrated, and formed the water into an orb that hovered in the air. "Very good, Okami" Asura said. "Thank you master" said Okami.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-06-2012, 11:17 AM

Kita stood up. "Come Kiara. time to check on the village," she said and kiara quietly followed her mother out of the den and they began checking around the wolf village.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-06-2012, 11:53 AM

Asura looked over and saw Kita approaching. "Good morning Kita. How aree you today?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-06-2012, 12:11 PM

"I am well Asura. How is everything today," she asked. Kiara walked over to Okami. "good morning Okami," she said.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-06-2012, 12:27 PM

"Very good. Okami is doing well in her training" Okami was balancing rocks when she heard Kiara. "Hi Kiara!" Okami jumped and and hugged her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-06-2012, 12:40 PM

Kiara hugged okami back. "How is practice going?" she asked.

"That's good. i know she will make a great mage," kita said with a smile.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-06-2012, 01:32 PM

"It's hard, but I learn fast" Okami said with a smile. "Okami, don't get distracted. If you don't keep your focus, you'll never control your powers" Asura said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-06-2012, 10:14 PM

"well we will let you two get back to practiceing. have fun," kita said with a smile and walked off with kiara following her.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-07-2012, 02:12 AM

"Master, why can't I play?" Okami asked. "You can play, but only when you're done with your training. Now on to fire" Asura led Okami to a fire. Okami closed her eyes, and made the fire take different shapes.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 02:16 AM

Kiara practiced fighting with her mother. "Enough with the combat. now lets practice your healing," she said. She lead kiara to the hospital den were there was a wounded wolf. "Heal him," she said. Kiara walked over to her and put her paws over the wolf and focused. Within moments the wolf stood form his bed. "Thank you my princess," he said bowing to kiara.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-07-2012, 02:29 AM

"Very good. Now for wind" Asura led Okami to an open field. "Conjure up a mini tornado" Okami concentrated, and a mini tornado appeared.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 02:31 AM

(i am gonna make up a shadow wolf character)

A small black pup watched Okami train from the darkness of the forest. hmm this wolf warrior pup is pretty cute he thought to himself.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-07-2012, 02:41 AM

"Very good Okami. You may play now" "Thank you master" Okami ran into the woods. She then caught the scent of another wolf.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 02:44 AM

He hid in a hollow trunk ready to ambush her.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-07-2012, 02:45 AM

Okami sniffed around. "Hello? Is anybody there?" she called out.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 02:47 AM

He ran out from the trunk and tackled her. " who are you warrior" he growled.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-07-2012, 02:50 AM

Okami pushed him off with a gust of wind. "I am Okami, and I'm a mage. What are you doing here, shadow wolf?" she growled back.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 02:55 AM

He wasnt going to tell her he was admiring her. " i was hunting and smelt warriors," he growled.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-07-2012, 02:58 AM

"Leave now, or I will harm you!" Okami barked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 03:01 AM

" i would like to see you try. I am a fully trained fight and u are just a pup" she said.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-07-2012, 03:06 AM

"We'll see about that" Okami conjured up a fire whip.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 03:14 AM

He stood in fighting stance.