Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 05-06-2012, 06:07 PM

Every year, on one special day, the "estreim" happens. The "estreim" is a day where the sun never rises and the world is enveloped in moonlight. And on that very day, the way to paradise is shown by the moon's light. A path, that only a few can see. These few get a chance to find paradise that people since the beginning of time have been trying to find. Some people have gone in search of this paradise, to come back with insane illusions and babbling unexplainable things. But this year, there is a glimmer of hope. For this year, the people able to see this path, have amazing talents. This journey will test their courage, cunning, and their will to live.

Alriana

Witch that can summon spirits of the past. (Dead)

Leyrn

Peerless swordsman.

Last edited by Bloodyrosethorns1; 05-06-2012 at 06:35 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-06-2012, 08:35 PM

Cryla

Forest elf/unique ability to pick up anything and be decent using it

Kiyoto

Rare energy angel

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 05-06-2012 at 08:50 PM..

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-06-2012, 09:21 PM

Alriana was sitting on the roof of her poorly constructed house. Watching the sun rise was one of her many favorite passtimes. Tomorrow was the "estreim" but life was just as boring and uneventful as ever. She was one of the few "lucky" people to have a chance at finding paradise. Though it was more like a death sentence in her mind. It was mid spring, and the trees swaying slightly in the breeze had little green buds. The sun rise was still as beautiful as ever, the splaying of oranges and reds, trikled across the sky. Wondereing what the journey would be like, Alriana was just content to lay there, watching the birds peak their heads out of the nests.

Leyrn was walking towards the lake at dawn. He had a rucksack on his back with the few things he'd need for fishing. The lake held many memories for him. Like the time when he caught his first catfish, bass, and when he met her. Cryla. Leryn had met Cryla on not so happy sercumstances. She had been trying to steal his hard earned fish that he caught. He has yet to forgive her, for he does not let things go very easily. Arriving at the lake, Leryn happened to spot Cryla at the other end. The few rays of sunlight shown through her hair, making it shine brightly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-06-2012, 09:39 PM

Cryla had been up early before dawn, adorned in her usual attire, and walking with purpose. She had to catch some fish for the next day. Being a chosen one, she had her chance to find paradise, but she knew that she had better be prepared for the worst. Smirking as she caught her twentith fish, the elven woman chuckled to herself. She remembered meeting Leyrn, and stealing one of his fish that he had caught. She had felt too lazy to catch her own, so she decided to snatch one away from him. It had been a playful dagger fight, and she only got away because they had tumbled down a hill, and she had been faster to snatch the fish and run. Seeing the long haired swordsman approaching in the corner of her eye she smiled and waved, happy to see another out in the forest.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-06-2012, 10:27 PM

Leyrn shook his head at how happy Cryla was when she was going to do what others before her had failed to do. Walking towards her he said,"Well it looks like you can actually catch a fish without having to steal it from me. This is new." He was very serious, but who can say that he can't tease her every once in a while.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-06-2012, 10:36 PM

Smirking hearing Leyrn, Cryla chuckled. "Yes, it's a new thing." she said sarcastically, and brushed her hair behind her ear. "I am preparing for the path, are you one of the chosen. Leyrn?" she asked softly, the serious change of conversation coming up. "I know everyone had tried finding paradise alone... But I think that a team can do it..." she breathed an looked at him. "My grandfather went crazy... Saying the flash of light was the thing that made him loose his way, that all the monsters were not the ones that stopped him.... Would you want to join?" she asked lightly.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-06-2012, 10:43 PM

"Yes I am one of the chosen. And yes it would be smart to form a group. Of course I'll join. It's our best chance at finding paradise.",he said solemnly. Leyrn knew that many had lost their mind to such a journey. He had vowed that if he was chosen, he would not fail. He would find paradise, and that would be enough. Leyrn had spent his whole life training for this moment and he would not let it slip away.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-06-2012, 11:01 PM

Smiling at Leyrn, Cryla nodded. "Good... Now get your fish, and we can then preserve them, to take them on the journey." she said smoothly. Her hands worked swiftly, gutting the fish professionally, her dagger moving as if if was a being on it's own. Soone she had the fish cut up well enough to preserve it and then wrapped it in the paper she had prepared. Flashing the handsome swordsman a smile, she then sorted out her leather elven bag, with elven bread that she packed and baked herself. Watching him with interest, she then spoke an idea. "I believe we need a magic weilder... I mean, with my speed, and your sword... We won't be so hot against magical beasts." she said.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-06-2012, 11:37 PM

Leyrn was in the process of unhooking a fish when Cryla suggested a magic wielder. "Yes,that would b a good idea. But the wielder must not be gentle enough that all they can do is bake bread!",he said with a ghost of a smile. After catching a few more fish, Leyrn said,"I think we should round them up today. I mean find the other chosen and make a pack with them. That would make our journey so much easier."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-07-2012, 12:46 AM

Cryla giggled and nodded, flipping her hair behind her head. "You know, for a very serious man, you're very sarcastically funny." she teased and took his fish, gutting and preserving it for him. Moving to stand then she streched and re-tied her shirt. Checking her belt, and adjusting her guns and weapons, she pulled the sack to her feet and bent down, grabbing more paper to wrap Leyrn's fish. Finding it, she then grinned and waited for the rest of his fish to be caught. "I think we might find one in town. I have high hopes. This area is rich in magic users." she said smoothly.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-07-2012, 01:02 AM

"You have no idea. Yes this area is, but I just hope th weilder isn't a girl. I don't want to be out numbered.",Leyrn said. Catching all the fish he wanted to, Leyrn gave them to Cryla to gut and preserve. He was honestly discusted by gutting fish. Who would want to be gutted after they died?! It was just wrong, but he had to eat some how, so he just let Cryla do it. Though Cryla was right that he was a very serious man. He had never even smiled or told his mother he loved her. So it was surprising that he even talked to Cryla. But there was just something about Cryla that made him trust her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-07-2012, 01:34 AM

Finishing up preserving the fish, Cryla stood and handed the wrapped fish to her new partner. "Here Leyrn. This is all of the fish." she said and helped him pack it up. Once he was ready, they headed out. They didn't speak much as they walked, the elven woman always ahead because of her swift nature. Covering ground well enough, they came to the town within ten minutes, and she looked to her right to ask Leyrn a question. "How do we find this magic weilder?" she asked seriously, her steps still moving, but slower to keep pace with the male.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-07-2012, 03:38 AM

"Well, most people are inside today. But I hope to look for someone brave enough that's outside and we'll start from there.",Leyrn said simply. He was a bit anxious and hoped Cryla didn't notice. Leyrn was hoping to find someone like him, drivin to succeed, but still has time to be perfect in their personality. He looked very dangerous and mean on the outside, but o ce you got to know him, Leyrn was courageous and determined. In the distance he could see a shack looking house. Though his eyesight wasn't as good as Cryla's, Leyrn could still spot that it was horribly built. "Let's check here.",he said.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-09-2012, 03:54 AM

Cryla walked with Leyrn and blinked seeing the girl laying ontop of the Shang like structure. Taking in her appearance and the small details the human make beside her couldn't, she gave a smile. This girl definatelt had to be a witch, she was wearing the wicka necklace around her neck, and it was also on her belt. "Looks like we found our magic weilder." she said approvingly, chuckling. "Though I should handle recruting her." she chuckled and trotted ahead. "Hello up there! Good morning!" Cryla said brightly and waved smiling. Her blonde hair blew in the breeze and gave off a beautiful shine as she stood there. Her hand rested on her belt c her thumb hooked on it and her hand resting relaxed. Her other hand shading her eyes.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 05-13-2012 at 05:45 PM..

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-12-2012, 07:41 PM

Alriana sat up as the female elf said her greetings. Standing up and hopping down from the roof, her eyes narrowed. People never usually interacted with witches other than to ask of them something. "Alklr! Mertr!",She called. In no time at all two creatures appeared by her side. They had the looks of dogs, but the largness of horses. Their muzzle like features were distorted and warped, giving the appearence that they were not graced with kindness. Practiclly spitting, Alriana asked,"What do you want from me?"

Leyrn knew that Cryla was better with these situations than he was, but she always seemed to get off on the wrong foot with other females. Shaking his head, Leyrn watched as the female magic weilder jumped from the roof and call her, "Friends". He was taken aback by the witches's hostility. They had not even done anything but say hello. Deciding it was a good time to butt in, he said,"Hello, I am deeply sorry if we have interrupted you." Leyrn knew that she was ready to attack, so they needed to be careful with their words.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-13-2012, 05:43 PM

Watching as the witch jumped down to the ground, Cryla smiled. Seeing the dogs appear, the elven woman didn't seem very startled. Smiling at the creatures, she looked excited, as if she wanted to hug them like a Teddy bear. "Your animals are lovely! I must commend you on such creations!" the blonde female said happily and flashed a happy smile. Seeing any type of animal made the elf happy. The reason she wasn't startled by the unhappy looking beasts, was because her race had many animals such as these. Mixed breeds, and creations like that roamed freely in the elven forests. Not many normal animals lived where she came from, except for fish, though they were very odd as well.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-14-2012, 09:02 PM

Alriana didn't care for the female elf. Just something about her set off a nerve. "Hurry up and tell me what you want so I can get back to my own life!",she snapped. Formalities in this situation just made her more mad. They were trying to pretty everything up, but what they wanted was so ugly that it didn't even start to hide it. Stroking her companions' heads, Alriana was getting very impatient.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-16-2012, 12:29 AM

Blinking in surprise at the witch, the smile instantly dissappeared from her features. The woman was going to get the bitch acting that way. Like a flick of a switch the elven woman's usually bright eyes lit with an angry fire and her lips thinned into a tight line. "We came to ask you to join us on our journey to paradise." she growled, about ready to draw a gun. So much for getting social help from her partner. He was doing just about as much good as a sack of potatoes. Biting back a growl I'm her throat she waited. There was other magic weilders out there that they could get on this trip, and alot nicer ones too.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-16-2012, 03:41 AM

Alriana smirked,"Oh, have I touched a nerve? And you think you can just prance onto my territory rudely and expect me to tell you if I'm a chosen like you? Maybe you ought to learn social skills from your partner over there. At least he knows how to hold his tongue",she said referring to Leyrn.

Leyrn didn't like this. "Don't look at me. I'm not getting into this.",he said putting his hands up in front of him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-16-2012, 04:02 AM

"Where I come from our people know common respect and courtesy! They great eachother with food will and happiness! Apparently unlike you!" she snapped and her hand resting on her belt seemed to be inching closer and closer to her hand gun. "Leave Leyrn out of this! He has no more social skills then a child! If he did he would have frown into his man pants and spoken up earlier to assist his partner in a peaceful meeting!" she growled and turned on her heal. She walked away and stopes next to Leyrn. "You either talk to her and leave or you can talk to her and stay with her! Either way I refuse to talk to people who cannot hold friendly conversation based on respect! And that also means respecting and backing up your partners!" she hissed and walked away angrily. She was a peaceful being, but she would not tolerate blatant rudeness and shouting because she wished to be pleasent.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-16-2012, 04:24 AM

Leyrn sighed,"You're the one who wanted to talk with her." Walking towards the witch he said,"I know you think we are nothing more than theives trying to steal your magical secrets but that's not true. And you were being as stubborn and rude as a mule. The only reading you two do not see eye to eye is because you refuse everyone else's friendship or common curdisey. Just think about what we have offered. We do not wish to change you or hurt you. As you can tell we are the chosen too. But with your help I think we can achieve it. Paradise. It's so close I can almost taste it. And I'm not about to let it slip through my grasp.",with that, Leyrn turned on his heel to leave.

Alriana bowed her head. "You are quite right. But since you put it that way....",she sighed. Perking up a little, she yelled,"Hey you two! Want some refreshments? We can discuss this in my kitchen!" Then turning towards the female elf, she bowed deeply and said,"I am deeply sorry for my foolishness. But as you can see I am in mere seclusion and I do not blindly trust others. Though it seems you are mistaken about your friend. Although he does not say much, he talks when he is needed and the words that come out of his mouth are as wise as a man who has traveled the world and seen it all."

Last edited by Bloodyrosethorns1; 05-16-2012 at 04:26 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-16-2012, 10:28 PM

Cryla frowned as the witch bowed to her and shook her head. "he still can't catch fish or gut them to save his life, she growled, sending an angry look back at Leyrn before following the witch. She wasn't too pleased with how things had gone, but she didn't want to do anything to piss off the woman before she just completely gave up on this journey and went it alone. She didn't like people who snapped like that, but if they got help from the woman, she might be able to look over it.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-17-2012, 05:08 AM

Now it was Leyrn's turn to frown. "Oh, so now miss cocky thinks since she stole a fish from me, she's the almighty fisher?" Following the witch inside, he noticed as he stood in her "living room" that it was more like a witch craft magic room. He looked at all the walls. They were all covered in some ancient writing that he had no idea even existed. "Looks like someone needs a hobby.",Leyrn whispered into Cryla's ear.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-19-2012, 01:43 AM

Stifling a laugh from Leyrn's words whispered into her ear, Cryla put a hand over her mouth as if whiping it. She then looked at him with sparkling eyes that conveyed her agreement as she looked around. Smiling as the things around her caught her eyes, she then smiled at the witch who had invited them into her home. Cryla still didn't have a place of her own, she was still a wondering elf. She was a elf who couldn't stay in one place until she found her calling in life. All elves had a calling in life, just like everyone else, and she just needed to find that.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-20-2012, 04:35 AM

Alriana was happy that the female elf liked her writings on the walls. They were very complex spells that she barely understood herself. Though so no one could steal these secrets, she had written them in a language she had invented herself. Closing her eyes, Alriana turned around and started mixing the refreshments. They had an aroma so strong, that even demons wouldn't come near them. The shade was a dark green, but the ice reflected the sun'x rays making it look lime greene. Turning around, she said, "Here you go!"

Leyrn looked at the drinks suspiciously, then shrugged his shoulders and took a glass. "Thank you.",he said. Taking a sip, it felt like he had been slapped In the face with the taste of outdoors. 'How is this even possible?!',Leyrn wondered. Raising an eyebrow at Cryla, he nudged her with his elbow silently telling her to tell the witch why they had com.