Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-12-2015, 05:49 PM

((i'm baaack~ kind of. my brain is slowly coming back to me <3 i do hope we can continue our Rp ^-^))

Siara followed Elliot into the clothing store and glanced around curiously, holding her boots in her arms loosely as if afraid to crush them if she held them too tight. Her brother was so wierd and unreadable. She watched Elliot look through the clothing and listened to him talk, even though only about half of what he was saying was reaching her ears due to being lost in thought. Siara really enjoyed being around him.. She blinked a few times when he finished his sentance and shly averted her eyes to the floor and her cheeks tinted a pale rose. "Thanks..no one's ever said that to me before." She said softly, a small shy smile forming on her pink lips.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-15-2015, 12:23 AM

((Oh man, I forgot about this rp. I don't even remember what it was about. ; n ;))

Elliot looked over at her and smiled, she really loved her shoes since she was holding them close to her, as if she feared someone would take them away from her. He noticed she wasn't looking at him, she was staring at the floor and she was...she was blushing?! He did that to her? No way. "Well it's the truth, I enjoy spending time with you and hopefully we can spend more time together eventually." he explained and grabbed a couple of clothes for himself.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-15-2015, 07:24 PM

Siara nodded lightly as Elliot spoke and moved her eyes to her boots. "I like spending time with you too." She said softly. How long had they been here? She wondered silently. She didn't mind being out..she was just worried about her ability to 'stay human'. What would happen if Elliot knew what she was? Would it change anything? Siara couldn't take that chance. Most humans still hated mutants and their unnatural abilites and appearances. That's why they hid and had their own schools, businesses and other things. Shaking the thought from her head, she shivered a little, holding the boots tighter. The attire she was wearing wasn't exactly the warmest outfit she had worn..and the mall was a tad drafty. Wait... She was an ice mutant..why was she getting cold? Another fear rose.

Was she going to change back? Siara took a deep breath and glanced at Elliot. "Um..i-is it always this chilly in the mall?" She asked quietly in a shy voice, hoping not to sound like an idiot.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-15-2015, 08:07 PM

Elliot payed for his clothes and looked over at Siara. He noticed she was shivering and frowned, without thinking he walked over to the female clothes and grabbed a long warm tan coat. Buying it, he handed it to Siara, just trying to be helpful and shrugged. "Sometimes the mall can be chilly due to the air conditioner being on. That's why people wear a coat here at times." Elliot explained. "I mean, I'm not cold right now but I'm sorta used to the mall since I work here. You're new to the mall setting so you're not used to it which is okay. You'll get used to it overtime, especially if we hang out here some more." he explained and smiled. He was looking forward to spending more time with her, especially since he wanted to see her blush again.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-11-2015, 12:35 AM

Siara blinked a few times as she watched Elliot pick up a coat off the rack and proceeded to purchase it. When he handed the soft brown coat to her, she let out a nervous chuckle and easily slipped it on. It seemed to fit perfectly! And it matched her boots that he had bought her. "Oh, I see.." She murmured quietly and lightly crossed her arms over her chest, just to warm her hands quicker. "Thank you..." She said in a shy voice. Siara smiled at him as he finished talking and averted her eyes to the floor. "Well I hope to hang out with you more, Elliot." She said truthfully, her cheeks turning a light pink.

((sorry for the wait ;~; life is stressful again x.x))