IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2015, 07:24 AM

Yuna grumbeled a bit,and started to get fidgesty in the inclosed car space,she opened up the window and sighed softl as the freash air hit her face.She peeked at Scorpio.He seemed so sweet she wondered how he got to be in the life he was living.She looked back out the window and smiled seeing the mall.When the car pulled up it had barely stopped when she had hopped ot,waiting for Scorpio to join her.

Damen had stiffend so bad when she had touched his face yo sweash he would have been made of wood."M-Miss Holly i promise ou i was not going to eat anything i was getting the food set up for you and your staff first befoe i even thought about touching it",he said softly,What part was she not getting, he had wnet over there to get the food out for her and her staff,he was not going to even take a bit."i-its habbit,i normaly served my masters food....",he said still stiff as a board,but he did manage to look up at her,his eyes filled with some kind of fear.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-14-2015, 05:54 AM

Scorpio followed Yuna as she left the car. He made sure to shut the door behind him and kept close to her side. " I don't understand why people love being in large crowds I like small crowds or better yet quiet places. There is so much noise and so many distractions." he said softly as he looked around at the crowds of people leaving and heading into the mall. "Thank you for picking me. I will try to earn my wroth to you." He said softly as he looked to the ground.

Holly looked to Damen as she worried about him. " Come now enough of this. I'm sorry that I assumed you where going to eat. Please I'm not mad at you. I don't beat Ky I wont beat you." She said as she turned back to her food. She stared at it as she moved it around her plate with her fork. She sighed as she took two egg rolls and started to eat them. When she was done she got up and headed back to desk. She sighed as she finally looked up to Damen. " Let's made a deal. You can do whatever you want and be with whoever you want if you don't tell Ky where I am. " She said as found herself board with him. " I don't do the whole graveling thing. I don't like men who are weak. I like someone who will challenge me. Someone edgy and slightly bad. You are not that. I have no intent of staying here log just enough to make Ky happen and then I'm going to go find me a club. " She said as she sat there and looked like she was about to close on a deal. " Your not that type of person apparently I liked you better before. Don't be apologetic people will just walk over you. If I'm stuck with you then we need to work on you. You have stand up for yourself. " She said meaning it as she pulled up the projector screen that went over her office door pulling up outfits as she looked at him then back to the screen. " Let me know if you see any you like. We need to clothe you after all. "

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-16-2015, 05:15 AM

Damen sighed feeling ashamed.If only she knew.But staying silent he watced her as he stood up.He gripped his fist.He wold prove to her hat he wasnt weak."sorry miss Holly,btut whereever you go,I go,weather you like it or not",he then watched the clothse curiosly."your very good",he said calmly.Then started to picka few things out,even a few putfits for clubbing,if he was going to be part of her world,he better start becming part f it.

Yuna looked back to him.""yeah,i hate tight places",she said softly,but didn't want to get into why yet.She blinked a bit."earn your worth,what do mean?",she asked curiously an then stopped at a large clothing store."here this will have just about evey style of clothing ,so,get whatever you want",she said with a small,kind,smile.

Lady Chello

Old 11-18-2015, 06:43 AM

"You said sorry again." Holly said slightly annoyed as she found herself quickly growing board with him. She cut her eyes to him hearing his last statement and laughed. " You will go rather I like it or not. I'd love to see you try. " She looked at him as she lowed her eyes. " Thank you I learned from my mother. You are being kind and I'm purposely being mean to you. Why don't you fight back? " She asked finding him very strange. "Most people would have left already crying."

"I guess you'll have to find out." Scorpio said as he turned and looked at the store. " Who it's pretty amazing. But I'm not really sure what I like. I wonder what would look good on me." He said as he looked around not really seeing anything that caught his eyes. Before he could say anything else he was grabbed and pulled into a dressing room as a young man looked to Yuna. " So what shall we try on him today my lady?" The man asked her ignoring Scorpio.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-24-2015, 09:52 PM

((sorry about no replies my brain was dead >.< while working supports my bill paying and cosplays, it kills my brain....))

"YES,I CAN BE VERY DETERMEND",HE SAID SOFTLY.Damen gave a soft smile."its the way I am,I don't remember much about my mother....but i knw she was kind....so i try to be kind to everyone..."

Yuna blinked as Scorpio was pulled away into a dressing room.Laughing a bit,she smiled.'well lets see,whats your style Scorpio?",she asked through the curten

Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2015, 06:31 PM

Holly sat back in her chair as she stared at him. " You are very strange you know that. But I don't want you apologizing all the time. You should only apologize when you have truly done something wrong. You need to stand up for your self more. You can't be my assistant and be soft. Fashion is no place for sweet people. You can be kind but you have to be tough as well. In fashion everything is in today and out tomorrow. Just like life is. " She said as she pulled up more clothing options. " It would be easier to know your style. What is your style? " She asked wondering what he liked.

Scorpio thought as he stood just behind the curtain. " I'm not sure honestly. I love black and looking good. I like many different things. I guess I never really thought about what I liked. I don't do pimp suits in rainbow colors. I don't do pink for myself. And I don't do dresses. I don't like baggy pants either. I like to look well dressed. " He said being honest.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-10-2015, 04:34 AM

Yuna nodded as she listened."right",she said and turned on her heel and started to pick out some clothse that he would like.Nothing to fancy,though nothing to laid back either.She had a completely different style.she liked the 'street look'. But that was hr.So she then returned with a bunch of clothse and gently pushed them through the curten."here you go,just give back whatever you don't like"

Damen blinked a little at her."i see",he said a little surprised and ;aughed."well no one has asked me that before",he looked thoughtfl."well, for here I guess i should look nice,but for at hom...i liek things to be confortable, i like street fashion too,but nothing to baggy ,i rather that peoplenot see my little teaty bears on my boxers",he said joakingly with a small wink

Lady Chello

Old 12-28-2015, 11:13 PM

"What?" Holly said as she stared at him and then laughed. " There better not be teddy bears on your boxers. Your not nine." She said as she laughed and shook her head. " Diffidently not street with teddy bear boxers." She said as she pulled up some options for him. " Here why don't you go through what I currently have and tell me what you like. Worst case we'll have to go to Paris and go on a shopping spree for you. I think the first place is to get you some designer teddy bears. I'm not having just any teddy bears in my home or my office." She said as he smiled at him.

"Uh...ok." Scorpio said as he went through the clothing he found some that he liked and finally came out for her to inspect. He like his clothes a little on the edgy style for normal wear but did like to have some good clothes for business. He was so use to always being in business clothes it was honestly nice to be out of them for a change. " What do you think?" He asked her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-28-2015, 11:31 PM

Damen blinked a bit and then lauged as well."alright",jhe said and started to go through the clothing choicses puttig aside what he liked."heh,Paris huh?",he said looking to her."whats Paris like?",he asked curiosly."is it eveything that they say it is,the lights,music and such?"

Yuna turned to look at him and grinned."very nice",she said giving him a wink.She circled him."i like it,but like i said its up to you Scorpio,its whatever you liek and feel confortable in",she said asmiling sofly