Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-13-2016, 10:57 AM

Mimi looked at the two games and smiled. "Alright we can play Candy Land since we don't want to be up too late." she said as she started to set up the game and shuffled the cards before placing them face down on the table. "Alright, everyone get a gingerbread man." she instructed with a smile. She had missed being able to play games like this. Lord Reux would never allow her to play such games.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-20-2016, 01:49 PM

Tock was so happy as he did as Mimi asked. He laughed and was so happy as they played the game. However he frowned when Tick told him after the end of the game witch Mimi won that it was time for bed for all of them. He sighed as he watched Tick make the game vanish. He stood taking Mimi's hand. " Oh fine come on Mimi let me show you to our room." He said as he waited for her then along with Tick walked up the stairs to a large room with a dresser and closet on opposite walls and a set of bunk beds on one and a larger Queen size bed on the other. Tock smiled as he let Mimi's hand go and turned following Tick to the bunk beds. He waited for her to claim hers on the bottom and then joined her.

"Tock what on earth are you doing? Your bunk is up there!" Tick said as she narrowed her eyes at him. She wasn't sure what was going on with him but she had made bunk beds for a reason.

" But I'm scared of the dark. What if there is a monster?" Tock said meaning it as he shuttered and wrapped his arms around his twin sister obviously wanting to be close to her.

Tick's eyes widen here what her twin brother had said. " Are you kidding me? You turn it it to something cute like a lady bug. You have magic! Really? This is what I have to put up with from you? I swear some days Tock." She said honestly not believing what she was hearing come from her brothers mouth.

" But what if out magic doesn't work? Besides your the older of us your job is to protect me is it not?" Tock said sounding as innocent as ever.

" Oh.......fine but you better not kick me or push me out! " Tick said knowing she couldn't ignore her brother.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-08-2016, 07:47 AM

Mimi blinked and nodded. Standing up, she followed the twins to their room that they would be sharing. Walking into the room, Mimi smiled when she saw the beds there waiting for them. "This looks nice." she said softly as she walked over to her bed and looked at the twins. Mimi smiled, the two were very close, it was probably nice having a sibling that you could talk to and play with all the time. Mimi shook hear head when she heard Tock, "There are no monsters here Tock you're safe." she said with a warm smile. She chuckled softly as she climbed onto her bed and yawned softly. "Goodnight you two." Mimi said quietly.

Lady Chello

Old 03-10-2016, 09:35 AM

Tick and Tock slept well and woke up early the next morning. Tock was the first out of the bed. He vanished then appeared outside of the house staring at the sun coming up as he looked back seeing his sister appear soon after him. He smiled as they sat there enjoying the sunrise. They both turned as they saw the large dragon was awake and staring at them. The three then looked to Kiba as he woke an laughed as the man freaked out and fell off his bed seeing the three all staring at him so intently. The three all laughed as they smiled and offered to help him up. It was easy to see that Kiba was still unsure of the twins. However he took their help and smiled trying to make the best of things.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2016, 09:43 AM

Mimi yawned, sitting up in bed she rubbed her eyes and looked around the room. Noticing she was alone, she slowly got out of bed and headed to the kitchen but was surprised no one was there. "Odd..." she whispered and yawned. "I guess I should work on breakfast." Mimi said to herself and wondered what she should make for them all. "Hmmm.." she said and looked through what they had. Well what was she in the mood for? "French toast.." she said to herself and decided to work on making that for everyone.

Lady Chello

Old 03-10-2016, 10:07 AM

Tock laughed as he and the dragon started to play. Tick shook her head as she watched the two play near the river's edge. She suddenly leaped away from Kiba as she yelled at him to move. Kiba looked up in time to see mud hurrling at him. He sighed as the mud hit him covering him. He looked over to where Tick had hide for safty and then to Tock and his dear old friend. The two pointed at one another as he sighed. He was going to go wash when he noticed that it vanished suddenly and he was in new clothes. He looked over as he saw Tick standing beside him now smiling. She then cut her eyes to the other two sounding like a mother as she scolded them. " You two aren't allowed to play together anymore. Tock you go in the house and you sir I expect more from you!"

Kiba tried not to laugh seeing the small girl standing up the the large dragon with her finger out at it. The dragon looked like a small child and ready to cry as she scolded it. He laughed finally witch made the dragon look at him and glare. It only made him laugh even more as he saw smoke coming from the house the twins had made for them and Mimi. " Mimi's up!!!" He said happily as he hurried inside just laughing at what he had seen.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2016, 10:21 AM

As she made breakfast, she was drinking a glass of milk to keep herself awake. She was so focused on making breakfast that she didn't notice anyone come into the house. Mimi was careful when she served the breakfast and then started setting the table, letting out the occasional yawn here and there. When it was all done, she took a moment to admire her work and smiled. "I hope they like it." Mimi said and turned to look for them but was surprised to see Kiba standing there. "Oh! Good Morning Kiba!" she said softly and with a smile. "I made everyone breakfast, It's one of my favorite breakfasts to eat which ironically I haven't eaten in a long while." she admitted nervously.