salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-07-2016, 04:23 PM

Siren Sonder: we'll set this up soon ^_^

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-18-2016, 04:58 AM

salvete: The summer air was heavy and still. Alice lazed in the shade of the large willow, that drooped as though imbibing her sleepiness. After longing for this break through the drudgery of the school year, she hated to admit it, but she was bored. For a while she'd watched the red and white kittens gambol around Dinah, who was curled up sleeping in her lap, but although they were adorable she tired of that too. She stroked Dinah's fluffed white fur absently, wishing her sisters didn't have to go off to summer school, leaving her to spend the holidays with only her pets for company.

Suddenly, Dinah jumped up, stretched and scampered away. Alice was tempted to just let her go do whatever she fancied and maybe doze off, but she had a bad habit of attacking Mother's sewing basket for yarn. So, yawning, Alice got to her feet and went to look for her. She took the twisty little garden path that led to the house, expecting to find the cat somewhere along the way, distracted from her seek by a butterfly or bird. Alice had already explored the garden that morning and it hadn't yielded her much of interest, but Dinah might have had more luck.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-18-2016, 08:13 PM

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!"

The White Rabbit bounded through the garden, making twists and turns through the tall grass and around the rosebushes. A thought flitted through his mind that similar rose gardens were back home in Wonderland, but he quickly pushed it out of his mind as he hurried to the rabbit hole. He could not be late to announce the arrival of the Queen to the royal garden. He was rather excited and anxious for the event. And he was quite afraid, too, for if he delayed, it would be off with his head! And that would not do!

Siren Sonder:

Last edited by salvete; 03-20-2016 at 03:07 AM..

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-22-2016, 01:51 PM

salvete: "Dinah," called Alice, wandering irresolutely through the garden in her halfhearted search. Even if Dinah was going to mess up Mother's sewing kit, at this point she almost didn't care. She hadn't been searching very long, but Alice's experience of time passing was much slower than it actually was, due to her boredom. She supposed she should go straight to the sewing basket and guard it, but though she stopped walking she couldn't work herself up to overcome her impassivity and lethargy to walk the way home. She was tempted to flop down on the grass and look at the shapes of clouds for a while, when she heard a voice piping suddenly and the rustling of bushes. It was practically a blessing, it piqued her interest immediately and she followed the sounds, then stopped dead, amazed at what her senses were perceiving.

A rabbit was springing along the garden path, a rabbit that looked like any normal rabbit, except that it appeared to be talking to itself. The rapidity with which it was moving spurred Alice out of her freeze and she hurried after it, yelling, "Hey, Rabbit. stop! How come you're talking to yourself?" Her heart was beating and her blood running, and not just because she was running- she felt pleasurably excited. It wouldn't matter now that she had only her pets, for a pet who could make conversation with her would never bore. Or this might be the start of discovering more things she thought impossible. She thought she might be dreaming, but she decided not to pinch herself or rub her eyes because she didn't want this to disappear for listless reality to supersede.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-22-2016, 04:16 PM

The White Rabbit was a few yards from the entrance to the rabbit-hole when he seemed to hear someone yelling in the distance. Then came the sound of running feet. Out of the periphery of his eye, he saw the silhouette of a human girl who seemed to be chasing him.

"I'm late! I'm late!" he yelled, continuing his quick leaps towards the entrance to Wonderland. It did not cross his mind that the human girl might find the entrance and enter Wonderland. No, no. His mind was only on making sure he could get to the royal garden on time for his Queen.

Fifteen minutes later, he reached the rabbit hole and jumped right in, oblivious to whether or not the human girl had been able to keep up with his pace.

Siren Sonder:

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-21-2016, 05:22 AM

salvete:
The Rabbit seemed unconcerned with her calling out to him and heedless of her following him. He only squeaked that he was late, like a broken tape recorder. He hurried through the twists and turns in the garden path for quite a while, and Alice did not stop or give up the chase, though her chest seized and muscles complained.

Then they came upon a hole, obviously a burrowed rabbit-hole, except Alice knew every flower bed and flagstone path of her garden and she could swear there had never been a rabbit hole here before. Before she could dwell on it much, though, the Rabbit leaped in, and without a second thought she jumped in after him.

After all the running in the sun she was rather hot, and the cool underground shade was welcoming. The fall was slow and floating-like, like parachuting. The unbroken, pure darkness made Alice nervous after a while. She was glad when she landed in a long corridor with doors leading off it on either side. "Hey. Rabbit?" she called, waiting for an answer to the echo before she explored and tried to find the Rabbit to continue following.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-21-2016, 03:26 PM

The White Rabbit shot down the rabbit hole and bounded away into the greenery, straying away from the path and instead taking a shortcut to the royal garden. I'm late! I'm late! he thought in his mind, as he was all too much out of breath from the running to say it aloud anymore. And thus it was that he looked back after a few minutes and realized that the girl who had been chasing him before was no longer behind him. One side of him was intent on getting to the Queen in time, but another part of him, albeit small at the moment, was wondering whether he would see this girl again in Wonderland

Siren Sonder: