Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-07-2015, 11:43 PM

"No Mr.Clause?" Valentinus replied and chuckled as he set the cupcakes onto the counter and started icing them and covering them in sprinkles. "You know, I think we will need to cook real food tomorrow. Too many sweets can hurt the children you know." Valentinus pointed out and took a bite of a cookie as he worked on his cupcakes. He loved baking, though he never really had the chance to bake as much as he would have liked to back at home. Hearing the music play, he looked up and raised an eyebrow at Holly. "What did you do?" he asked curiously.

Faythe blushed softly when she felt his hand resting on her waist, she was surprised that she found it a nice feeling. When he ran after the children, she laughed and shook her head as she tucked some hair behind her ear. She could tell he was a very carefree person with a heart of gold. People like that were hard to find in the world. Her blush returned when she heard music and wondered what was going on. She turned her attention to Silvermist and smiled warmly, "You owe me a walk in the forest sir." she said teasingly and nodded. "Oh I would love to." she admitted happily. Faythe thought it was sweet of him to ask her to dance even though they really didn't need to.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-08-2015, 04:52 PM

" Valentinus you should know you know love better than anyone. " Holly said as she smiled and looked back down at the cookie she had taken a big bite of. " Yes we need real food. That's why I threaten your cookie within a inch of it's beautiful life. I know that your cookies are to help a person find love. I don't want love I just wanted food. It's to late to go out and get any sadly. I tried to wish for some but it didn't work. " She explained as she looked to him and blushed a little staring at his handsome face." You know you really shouldn't be so handsome. You make it hard on other men because your almost unearthly with your beauty. I have a feeling ladies will come here just to stare at you. " She said softly looking back down at the evil cookie as she tried to hide her blush from looking at him. " Evil Cookie we had our talk and you ignored me!" She said in a playing tone as she sighed and gently took Valentinus arm pulling him away from his cup cakes as she showed him Silvermist and Faythe. "Mr. Cupid meet your first couple. I'm really surprised you haven't seen they way Faythe acts with Silvermist. They have chemistry and they are perfect for one another even if they can't see it yet. Some matches you don't need cupid to see." She said as she grinned up at him. She leaned up and whipped a few crumbs from the edges of his mouth as she smiled at him softly. " Your cute with the cookie crumbs. I hope you don't change Val. " She said as she smiled and walked back to where her cookie was waiting on her to finish it.

Silvermist laughed as he heard her. He loved how honest she was and kind. " This is true my dear I did promise a walk through the forest. Please for give me for that and tomorrow I'll make it up to you." He said softly as he bowed to her then took her hand as he placed his other hand on her lower back and started to lead her around the empty floor. He was quick and graceful on his feet leading Faythe around the floor. He loved to dance and had to admit that Faythe was one of the few dance partners he enjoyed. SIlvermist smiled as he danced with Faythe.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-08-2015, 09:53 PM

Valentinus looked at Holly, "I do. I'm...I'm still learning though. I'm not as good as my father." he answered and smiled. "We can get some real food tomorrow. I'm sure they will have some real food around the shops here." he commented and laughed softly. "Well yes that's what they do, but they also tend to make people happy which is great too. I don't think food is something you can wish for, but we can try again tomorrow." he said as he continued to decorate the cupcakes in front of him. Valentinus was surprised to hear what Holly had to say, and looked at her, blushing as he did. "Oh...w-well..." he started and looked away, obviously embarrassed. "I guess it's just a perk of being the son of cupid. I'm sure the other men won't have a problem though, it's my job to help them out. I'm not going to go steal the girls they clearly are interested in because I'm not interested in them." he said to her honestly. He was here to help, nothing more. Well making friends was something he'd like but he already had three friends. He laughed again when she mentioned teh ladies visiting just to stare. "They can stare all they want, I have no problem with it. Just like I don't mind the fact that you stare at me when you think I won't notice." he pointed out. Valentinus blinked when he was pulled away from his task and looked at both Silvermist and Faythe, "They make a nice couple." he said quietly and smiled as he listened to Holly. They did seem to get along very well from the moment they met, Faythe was always so friendly so he wasn't surprised to see Silvermist and her click immediately. The blush on his cheeks only got brighter when Holly wiped away the cookie crumbs from the corners of his lips. "I-I am?" he asked and smiled back at her. He didn't plan on changing any time soon, so she could rest with ease. Looking back at the couple that was now dancing, he watched them for a while before quietly walking back to the kitchen where he finished working on his cupcakes.

Faythe smiled and shook her head, "There is nothing to forgive for you've done nothing wrong my good sir, but I will hold you to that walk tomorrow. I am looking forward to it you know." she said honestly. Her dark brown eyes softened their gaze when he took her hand in his. She followed his lead and easily danced with him around the room with a smile on her face, it was nice to have someone to dance with. He was a real good dancer which told her that he probably did a lot of dancing back at home.

Lady Chello

Old 11-08-2015, 10:25 PM

"Wha-a?" Holly said as she walked back to the kitchen where Valentinus hand vanished to. " I don't stare at you!" Holly said blushing as she whispered. " Often." She said as she looked at the cup cakes. " The cup cakes look yummy. May I have one?" She asked as her stomach still growled not happy with just a cookie. She thought about what he said as she felt a little silly thinking that he might like girls. He said he had no interest in them. Holly sighed as she turned knowing that sweets was not the answer. "Never mind." She said as she thought about the cabin and the stew that had been in it. " I wish I was at the cabin." She said out loud as suddenly she vanished in a golden light. The sound of soft bells could be hard before she vanished.

Holly looked around as she found herselk in the cabin. "Valentinus?" She cried out and looked around the cabin. " This is very strange. I guess I got my wish." She said as she walked over to the fire place and fixed herself a bowl of stew and walked over to the table. She noticed basket of cookies every where. " Oh my how many cookies did Silvermist make?" She said as she saw all of them. " I hope people really like cookies." She said as she sighed and said a prayer before enjoy the stew and rolls. She got up and cleaned up the dishes and the mess from the cookies as she looked around the cabin. It was a little lonely however after the day Holly was very tired. She felt bad for just vanishing on Valentinus but she honestly had no control over it. Silvermist crystal must be acting weird. It had been granting wishes the entire day and he hadn't even been near her. She wondered if she should worry about it. However she knew she needed rest and in the morning she would look in the book and see what it had to say.

Silvermist laughed as he grinned and enjoyed dancing with Faythe. He danced until he couldn't dance anymore enjoying every moment with her. As their dance came to a end he saw Holly come out from the kitchen and heard what she said. " No Holl...." He was to late she was gone. He sighed as he shook his head and laughed. " Well it looks like I should call it a night my dear. I better go watch over Holly and make sure nothing else strange happens. Today has been very eventful." He said as he bowed and kissed Faythe's hand.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-08-2015, 11:02 PM

Valentinus chuckled, "Of course you may Holly." he said and raised an eyebrow. "Holly are you alright? Did I say something that up-" but she was gone and he frowned. Did he upset her somehow? He covered up the cupcakes in plastic wrap and then placed them in the refrigerator to keep them from going bad then walked out of the kitchen and sighed softly. He hoped she wasn't upset with him.

Faythe danced with him, having the most fun she had in the longest time. "I had a lot of fun my good sir. Perhaps we can do this again sometime?" she suggested and blushed softly when he kissed her hand. "Such a gentleman, very hard to find this nowadays." she whispered and curtsied before kissing his cheek quickly. "Thank-you for today, it was a lot of fun." she said honestly.

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 12:11 AM

Silvermist smiled as he laughed hearing Faythe. " Of course I promise. " He said as he looked to Valentinus. " Oh Miss. Holly is at the cabin. I'm afraid she wished herself there without knowing. Christmas magic isn't a exact science. Today has been really exciting I haven't felt such strong magic. Well if you will both excuse me I"ll be leaving." He said softly as she smiled at them both. " If you like I'll let Holly know anything you wish to tell her. " He offered.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-09-2015, 12:45 AM

Silvermist smiled as he laughed hearing Faythe. " Of course I promise. " He said as he looked to Valentinus. " Oh Miss. Holly is at the cabin. I'm afraid she wished herself there without knowing. Christmas magic isn't a exact science. Today has been really exciting I haven't felt such strong magic. Well if you will both excuse me I"ll be leaving." He said softly as she smiled at them both. " If you like I'll let Holly know anything you wish to tell her. " He offered.

Valentinus produced an envelope from his back pocket and handed it to Silvermist. "Just give her this please." he said and smiled. He could tell just how much Silvermist and Faythe enjoyed each others company, it was really heart warming to see her so happy with someone who wasn't Valentinus himself.

"Well then, we hope to see you again tomorrow or soon." Faythe started and walked over to Valentinus. "What's in the letter loverboy?" she teased. "It's nothing like what you're thinking Faythe. If I have upset her, I hope this will cheer her up is all." Valentinus replied which only made Faythe all the more curious to know what was in the card.

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 01:34 AM

Silvermist nodded as he bowed to them and took the card. " I will do so." He said as he vanished in a white light. Silvermist appeared at the cabin as he saw it was spotless. He was impressed and saw that the cookies had stopped making themselves. He just smiled as he walked into Holly's room and saw she was covered from head to toe in flour from cleaning up the mess. He smiled as he tucked her in and left the card by her bed on the night stand. He walked to his room and went to sleep himself. Silvermist slowly woke as he heard the sound of birds outside. He smiled as he got up and found Holly already up and making lunch. He looked around ashamed that that he had slept so late. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to sleep so late. You could have woke me." Silvermist said as he looked over at what she was making. " Are you planning on feeding and army today?" He asked as he saw all the food she had made.

Holly laughed as she heard Silvermist making sure she had lids on all the pots. " I have cooked for us, Valentinus, Faythe, the kids, and some of the locals. " Holly said as she smiled at him. " I'm glad your up you can transport us there with your crystal. Please!" Holly said as Silvermist laughed and shook his head. " Who can say no with a cute face like that begging them. You know I'm weak to your cute face. Fine very well but let me change." He said as he turned and left heading to his room. When he was done he walked out and noticed the envelope in her apron pocket. " Did you read the envelope? " He asked softly as he suddenly had things thrown into his arms and on his back weighing him down.
Holly laughed as she smiled at him. "Of course not I thought it was yours. But since we are going to Valentinus shop you can read it there." She said as she smiled at Silvermist. "Now please Silvermist transport us!"

Silvermist was going to correct her however he sighed and did as she asked. The pair suddenly vanishined in white lihght and reappeared in the shop kitchen. He was happy when Holly quickly started to unload him of all the things she had loaded him with. " What is all of this. You cooked enough meals to feed the entire village." he said as he noticed how much she had fixed.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-09-2015, 02:45 AM

Valentinus had stayed up very late, writing letters to pass out to people who needed the help. He had ended up falling to sleep on the couch with a large pile of letters all around him. Faythe was in her dove form fast asleep on his chest, rising and falling with the rise and fall of his chest as he slept peacefully. It had been an interesting night, the two had talked and cleaned the entire place before sitting down on the couch to work on letters. "I'll try to make sure I don't stay up too late." Valentinus had said but once he started on something, he didn't stop until he was done and this was the result. His father would be proud.

Faythe opened her eyes, hearing movement in the kitchen. She looked over at Valentinus and noticed he was still sleeping surrounded by many letters. Flapping her wings, she flew towards the kitchen and noticed it was Silvermist and Holly with a ton of food. Turning to her human self, she hugged herself and smiled tiredly at the two. "Good Morning." she whispered and noticed the letter in Holly's apron pocket. "Did you read your letter dear?" she asked and grinned and pointed to the food. "What's with all the food?" she asked and loved the smells that filled the kitchen.

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 04:20 AM

Holly turned as she smiled and saw Faythe appear. She looked down at the letter and blushed a little. " Ah...no I thought it was Silvermist. Silly me I didn't give him time to tell me about it. " She said as she smiled and looked at Silvermist apologetic. She then looked at the food and smiled. " I made enough for the children and all of us. I also made enough for today as a grand opening. I thought we could give it away free to those who wanted it. I also made a little extra for the kids to take to their friends. I have a feeling that the children know many people in need. " Holly said as she reached down in her apron pocket and pulled out he letter and open it.

Silvermist smiled as he saw Faythe. " As beautiful as the morning rays." He said to her as he bowed to her then rose and smiled. " You look rather tired I'm sorry if we woke you. Holly was insistence that we get here as soon as possible. " He said as he looked to Holly and saw her opening the letter he smiled as he looked to Faythe. " I take it that the others are sleeping? "

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-09-2015, 04:51 AM

When Holly opened the letter, inside in cursive it read:
Yes, you do stare at me. Maybe not as much as the other girls but you stare and I have no problem with that, so don't feel bad or feel embarrassed. Just remembered that looks aren't what make a person important. You have to look at who they are from within themselves. Look at they personality, that's what really matters. If a guy is as you say 'Handsome' let's hope he's not a rude person right? Also, feel free to enjoy the cupcakes in the fridge. I hope I didn't upset you, that was not my intention.

Have a goodnight and sweet dreams, your good friend Valentinus.

"How kind of you deary, I'm sure everyone is going to love all this food and the sweets as well." Faythe said and looked over at Silvermist, blushing softly at his words. "I am not beautiful, I look like a horrible mess. I should have freshened up." she answered and curtsied. "You are looking as handsome as ever sir Silvermist." Faythe said and blushed brightly at her own bold comment. "Please do not apologize. I thought it was a child that had woken up and was looking for food. I was actually going to wake them up once I woke up so you have nothing to apologize. I'm sure they'll be very happy to see you both here." she explained and smiled. "I'll go wake them now, excuse me." she said and walked out of the kitchen, fixing her hair so that she didn't look so horrible.

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 06:14 AM

Holly smiled as she put her letter away and grinned wildly as she stirred one of her post of porridge for their breakfast eyes Silvermist. She laughed at how flustered he got looking at her and kicked her from the pot as he started ladling the porridge out into bowls for everyone. She watched him pulled out the blueberry muffins and they chocolate chip ones next, then the bowl of fruits she had fixed for their breakfast. Holly grabbed the sugar butter, and Cinnamon putting them on the large table out in the dinning room for everyone to use t make their porridge as they liked it. Holly made her way to where Valentinus was fast asleep. She smiled as she watched him and felt bad for having to wake him. Holly instead went and grabbed a blanket as she wrapped it around him moving the letters from around him. She tucked the blanket around him and put a pillow behind his head as she leaned over and gave him a kiss on cheek and softly wished him sweet dreams. She picked up every single one of the letters and took them to the large table and started to organize them. She sealed everyone of them with a Kiss and a heart sticker she found making sure that the letter where finished. Once she had them all sealed she grabbed seven baskets and split the letters between them as she waited for the other to wake and to help her deliver them to help Valentinus out.

Silvermist put all the breakfast food out on the large table as he saw Holly. He arched his brow as he saw her kiss Valentinus on the cheek. He took his seat as he put a bowl of porridge out for himself and for Holly fixing their to their liking. He grabbed two muffins for them and some fruit as he watched Holly work to seal each envelope and even kiss it. He smirked as he watched her and shook his head. " Yea no Mr. Clause " He said softly as he chuckled. There would be a few elves back home who would want Valentinus head about now. They had been trying for years to get Holly's attention and in one day she was kissing Valentinus. Silvermist knew Santa was going to be in for a surprise. "Not one of those letters." He said under his breath as he laughed again and started to eat his meal seeing how happy Holly looked. He took note that maybe he needed to stay away from Valentinus sweets.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-09-2015, 08:02 AM

Feeling a kiss on his cheek, Valentinus stirred a little and said something that wasn't understandable but smiled as he continued sleeping peacefully. Completely unaware that his letters had been taken from where they had once lay scattered around. He would have organized them himself but sleep had got to him before he could do anything else.

Faythe soon returned with two straight lines of children following in silence behind her. "See? I told you he was sleeping. He worked too hard you see." Faythe whispered and led the children to the table where she served each and every one of them some breakfast to their liking and making sure they all had some fruit as well. "No sweets for now. It is much too early and will not do your bodies any good right now. So eat up your breakfast without making too much mess or noise please children." Faythe instructed and smiled as she let them eat before getting herself some breakfast as well and eating happily. She adored fruit so she made sure to get herself a lot of that. She felt embarrassed eating so much in front of Silvermist though.

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 08:24 AM

Holly smiled as she enjoyed her breakfust with the children, Faythe, and Silvermist. She finsihed her bowl and muffins then went and cleaned up her mess. She helped the children and washed their dishes and sent them to their room to play for a little while. Once done she gathered the children and handed them a basket of letters. " Could you please hand these letters out? It would help Mr. Valentinus. The how about you go and play." She said as she smiled at them. " I also have extra food for any of your friends so if your friends would like any please feel free to bring them here or take it with you." She said as one of the girls grabbed her hand and lead the way out the door. Holly turned as she waved at Silvermist trying to whisper to him. " I'm going out apparently. Run the shop please! Transfer him to his bed!" She said as she was pulled out the door.

Holly laughed as the little girl took Holly along the rout and introduced her as her new mommy. Holly tried to explain but she couldn't argue with the little girl. She sighed and finally gave in. The little girl laughed and was happy when Holly stopped fighting and took her to the town square where the other children where and the last letter was being delivered. However a large group of young men stared at her as they looked at the children who had gathered around her. One of the young men stepped forward and greeted her. However he was quickly put in his place as the children yelled and him and told him that she was their mommy and their Daddy wouldn't like some jerk like him messing with their mommy. Holly panicked as she tried to calm the children however they wouldn't. The man looked embarrassed as the other guy picked on him and he ran off. She looked down to the children who hung their heads seeing her face she then laughed as she hugged them all. " I love you guys but I'm not your mommy sadly. And Mr. Valentinus isn't your daddy as much as I'm sure he would love to be as I would. But thank you for looking out for me. He really was a jerk. " She said as she laughed and the children laughed back. " Come one lets go play." She said as the children cheered and drug her alone the village streets to a open field where they played.

Silvermist smiled as he laughed watching the little girl with Holly. " Oh I think we want be seeing Holly for the rest of the day." He said as he looked to Valentinus and he vanished in a white light along with his blanket and pill and appeared in his bed. Silvermist turned as he looked to Faythe. " So would you mind watching the store with me? " He asked as he thought about his appearance. " Oh my I forgot. " He said as a large chief's hat appeared on his head hiding his horns and ear. He smiled a trench coat appeared and covered his tail. " There now I believe I could help run the store with you." He said as he smiled as he looked to Faythe. " You are beautiful no matter what you may think or when any see you. I meant what I said this morning. I didn't forget. " He said as he smiled at her. " I wonder when Holly will realize she likes Valentinus. Sadly I'm afraid even if she does he may not like her back. He's a good man but I don't see any signs of feelings from him towards Holly as I do from Holly to him even if she can't see it. If we where at the North Pole he would be in serious pain. There are a group of elves trying to get Holly's attention. " He said as he laughed softly. " It's a sight to behold with those little men. They try their best though."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-09-2015, 11:02 PM

Faythe chuckled. "Goodbye dear! Stay safe and don't stay out too late!" Fathe called after her and waved at Holly as she left then looked over at Valentinus. "I'm sure he'll be sleeping for most of the day." she said and shook her head. "You're right, I just hope she's careful." she answered worriedly. She was such a mother hen sometimes. "Thank-you, I'm sure his bed is much more comfortable to sleep on than that couch." she noted and chuckled softly. Faythe shook her head, "I would be more than happy to Sir Silvermist." she said and smiled. "I do not think they would be afraid of you Silvermist, you are a kind soul." she commented and pat his shoulder before taking out the Red Velvet cupcakes that Valentinus had been working on, they looked delicious. Hearing what Silvermist said, Faythe blushed brightly and looked up at him; "Thank-you kindly. You sir are much too kind to me, but it just proves my point of you having a kind soul." she replied honestly. Her expression quickly changed though, "Valentinus is used to having girls look at him. He is still learning all about love even though he knows the basics. I just don't think he knows what love feels like." Faythe started and laughed. "Holly is a sweet little girl. They both need some time for figure out their emotions." she explained.

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2015, 02:13 AM

Silvermist smiled as he looked to Faythe. " This is true but one never knows with love. I really can't see Holly with anyone because she has never really shown interest. But I'm sure one day it will happen. I often wondered if part of it is my fault. Holly and I are so close she has never had to be close to anyone just like you and Valentinus. Our love and bond is so strong neither one of us have never really needed anyone else. However time changes things. I know that no matter what Holly will always be my little girl with those beautiful eyes full of wonder. I have always loved that about her. When she was little no matter how sad something was she always managed to find good in and those eyes of her always sparkled. That's what attracted me to her. " Silvermist said as he smiled and saw people starting to notice the shop. " Oh look people are starting to come and look at the shop how exciting!" He said as he smiled warmly at them.

People started entering and the shop seemed to be a big hit. The villagers had never seen such a place before and where in awe of it. Even the leaders where impressed and wanted the shop to stay it seemed. Silvermist waited on people and helped with the orders. He cleaned the tables and even gave cookies to children and told them stories. New dinner time when the crowed had seemed to die down he gently took Faythe's hand and started to dance with her again moving about the shop enjoying her company and he sung to the music that played. " You really are very beautiful and a amazing dancer. I haven't met another who could keep up with me till now. You have done a wonderful job today." He said smiling at her warmly meaning it.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-10-2015, 03:04 AM

"Yes you are correct. Love isn't something that is ever really planned, it just happens and that's what makes it special. If loved was planned out I don't think it would be called love and it wouldn't feel as nice." Faythe answered and shook her head. "Now now, don't go and start blaming yourself. You have done nothing wrong, you only did good. I can see how close you two are, she adores you Silvermist. I know she wouldn't be very happy to hear you blame yourself for something that is beyond everyone's control. Little Holly will love someone eventually, and hopefully so will Valentinus. It will take time, but it will be worth the wait." she said softly and looked at the people who had started to enter the shop.

Faythe was glad that Valentinus wasn't down here right now, he'd be woken up and she wasn't sure he'd be too happy. She helped Silvermist fill the orders being made by the people and smiled warmly at them. "Thank-you very much for coming, have a good day!" she said happily and watched as Silvermist tell the story children. The children seemed to be very happy and ate the cookies they were going as they followed their parents out of the lovely shop. Faythe helped in cleaning around the shop and blinking in surprise when Silvermist started to dance with her. A shy smile spread on her lips as she easily followed his lead and danced with him around the shop happily. "T-Thank you." she answered softly and kept her hand in his as she placed her other hand on his shoulder gently. "You're an amazing dancer as well. I haven't had so much dancing in the longest time." she admitted as they danced. He was so nice to her, it was one of his many good qualities.

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2015, 07:03 AM

Holly was being pulled by the children as they all laughed and giggled watching Silvermist and Faythe dance. The children giggled as Holly shook her head and smiled. " Ok that's enough leave them alone. Come your seats let me go get some food for everyone." she said as the children screamed. "Yea!!" She laughed as she walked to the kitchen and fixed up sandwiches along with some soup for everyone. She brought out each kid their food then fixed herself one leaving three plates of food for Silvermist, Faythe, and Valentinus. She sat down as one of the children spoke up and started to say a blessing. It warmed Holly's heart hearing the young boy as she smiled her head bowed and eyes closed. Once the blessing was done the room was full of laughter and chatter as the children swapped stories about the day and their adventures. Holly was happy to see the children so lively.

The children took a while to finish their food but once they had they ran around the shop playing before heading to their bedroom and playing some more. Soon enough the shop was silent except for the music playing. The children having wore themselves out and now napping. Holly laughed as she sat at the table and looked at Silvermist and Faythe. " Why don't you two go on that walk through the forest? I think I can handle things here. I believe the children are out for the night." She said as she smiled warmly at them .

Silvermist was surprised by the sudden rush of children. He laughed as he watched him and had stopped dancing but kept his arm around Faythe. He smiled as he thought about what Holly had said. He looked to Faythe and smiled warmly at her. " Shall we go on that walk? " He asked wondering if she wanted to still go on the walk through the woods or if she was hungry and wished to eat first. " The children are very lively." He said as he smiled and laughed thinking about the children.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-11-2015, 03:45 AM

Valentinus woke from his sleep upon hearing screaming coming from downstairs. Looking around, he noticed he was in his room and panicked. "The letters!" he gasped and quickly ran down the stairs to the living room only to see his letters were no longer there. "W-where are they?" he asked and looked around the house before looking at Holly. "H-have you seen my letters?" he asked her and frowned. "They were right there when I fell to sleep." he explained and pointed to the couch. "I know I didn't deliver them so they should be h-" Valentinus stopped and looked at each one of them. "Who did it?" he asked. "Please tell me someone delivered them." he said, you could tell he was clearly worried and took his job seriously.

"Valentinus please calm down and eat. It's about time you woke up. Your letters are fine, little Holly and the children delivered them so you could continue sleeping. I told you not to stay up so late, but I could tell you are very dedicated but you need to take a break at times too. You shouldn't overwork yourself." Faythe explained softly as she enjoyed her meal and watched as Valentinus sat down and started to eat as well. When she heard Holly, she smiled and looked at Silvermist, "I would love to." she answered and chuckled, "Yes they are, it's so sweet so see them like this, so happy." she whispered.

Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2015, 06:09 AM

Holly was worried after seeing how frantic Valentinus appeared about his letters." I'm sorry, I....wanted to help you. So I fixed all them sealed them with a kiss and heart stickers. The children and I got them all delivered. We even set up a event on Friday for the people to gather here and meet one another. " She said as she got up and started cleaning down the tables. She walked over to the counter and took out one of his delicious looking cupcakes. She pealed the paper back from around it as she took a bite and smiled. The cupcake was amazing it made her giggle with happiness as she enjoyed it.

Silvermist smiled as he watched Holly and looked to Valentinus. " I think you two are in good hands with each other. If you don't mind I'd like to take your beautiful Faythe on a walk through the woods." He said as he held out his hand to Faythe. "My beautiful lady shall we go?" He asked as he smiled warmly at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-14-2015, 09:56 PM

"I'm not upset. Thank-you for doing what you did. I'm sure it wasn't the easiest thing to do but you did it anyway so thank-you Holly, I really appreciate it." Valentinus said honestly and smiled at her. Listening to her, he chuckled, "Oooh a meet and greet. Sounds like a lot of fun." he admitted and continued to eat his breakfast, finishing it and cleaning his dishes. "Are the cupcakes good?" he asked her, but he guessed they were since she was smiling as she ate one. Valentinus looked over at both Silvermist and Faythe and smiled. "Yes I think we'll be okay. You two enjoy your little date." he said and chuckled softly.

Faythe had finished eating and blushed at what Valentinus said. "We will. You two enjoy your time as well." she said and looked over at Silvermist. The blush on her face turned bright red at his compliment and she took his hand. "Yes we shall My handsome sir." Faythe answered shyly. She was looking forward to this, it would be nice to get to know him better or at least just talk about anything.

Lady Chello

Old 11-17-2015, 04:18 AM

Holly paused her enjoyment of Valentinus scrumptious cupcake as she peered over at Faythe and Silvermist hearing what Valentinus said. She grinned wildly making Silvermist look a little concerned. Holly waved goodbye to them as she smiled to herself once they left. "I always wondered who Silvermist would have a fancy for. I never thought it would be cupid's son's beautiful dove. " She said in a cheerful voice as her attention turned out the window. She frowned as she saw a small child staring back at her covered in dirty looking rather hungry. Holly left the cupcake as she made her way to door stopping long enough to grab one of the cupcakes for the small child. She gently open the door to Valentinus shop as she knelt down and held out the cup cake for the child. The child was very shy and almost ran away.

Holly kept still as she smiled softly holding the cupcake out for the small child. The child slowly inched it's way over and finally gave in and took the cupcake. The child looked surprised that Holly didn't reach to snatch it up. The child looked to the cupcake looking as if it wasn't sure if it should run away or not. Finally the small child chose to eat some of the cupcake. The small child face lit up as soon as it took a bite of the cupcake. The child looks so happy it made Holly warm inside. However she was sad to see what poor shape the child was in. Holly smiled as she spoke friendly to the child. " Would you like to come inside and have more cupcakes and maybe some food?" She asked as the child looked a little worried. The child looked back into the shop and didn't see anyone but Valentinus and laughed seeing the pink hair. "Oh you like his pink hair? Would you like to come in and see it in person?" Holly asked as the small child watched her stand and open the door. The small child slowly made it's way into the shop as it looked around the shop in wander.

Silvermist smiled as he chuckled softly hearing Valentinus. He was going to comment and tell Faythe not to worry. However upon seeing Holly's grin he felt a little creeped out. That grin worried him more than getting his antlers caught in tree branches. The last time she had gave him that grin he woke up to a bell shape dye patch on his rump and his antler adorn with christmas ornaments and garland and a garland necklace complete with a bell. She had thought he needed something to help him fit in with the other reindeer. Needless to say Rudolph wasn't the only reindeer being made fun of that day. The memories made him shutter as he remembered some of the comments he received thanks to her improvements. It took almost a entire year for the bell shaped dye patch to fade away. It didn't help it was dark green on his beautiful white fur. So no one could miss it. He put up with a lot of harassment due to it. However he knew it was in good fun. The other deer only did so because it just stood out so much. None of them really meant to hurt his feelings. They really loved the fact that Holly tried to make him more festive and everyone loved Holly and would never do anything or say anything to upset or hurt her. Silvermist had got closer to the other deer because of it and learned some valuable lessons.

SIvermist gently took Faythe's hand as he smiled. Suddenly they vanished in a flash of white light appearing again in the middle of the forest. He smiled as he looked around the beautiful forest." The beauty of the forest gets me every time." He whispered as he turned and smiled at Faythe." You know this is the longest I have been in my human form. " He admitted as he blushed softly looking to the ground avoiding Faythe's beautiful eyes. " It took me over a year to manage to change into this form. Poor Mrs.Clause was stuck with me while I was learning. Sadly I was the cause of the gingerbread shortage and the reason why the family was missing a few dinners. When I was able to transform and could eat food I went crazy. It was such a rush of taste I had never had before. Mrs.Clause finally worked with me so I wouldn't go crazy when I transformed." He said as he smiled and held Faythe's hand slowly walking with her. " What about you?" He asked wondering if she had always been able to transform or if Valentinus had to teach her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-17-2015, 07:52 AM

Valentinus chuckled and waved goodbye. "Behave you two!" he called after them and looked at Holly. "It's odd seeing Faythe with someone else who isn't me. She looks very happy though, and I didn't even give them any cards to help." he noted and pouted softly. "I wonder what would happen if I did give them cards though." he said to himself and watched as Holly walked out of the kitchen and over to the front door, opening it. "What is it Holly?" he asked from where he stood in the kitchen, contemplating making more cookies while he ate a cupcake of his own. "Hmm, perhaps some pink cupcakes with white frosting and some red, and pink sprinkles on them." he said to himself as he started to look through his love recipes book.

Faythe blushed brightly when she heard Valentinus and quickly looked down at her feet. It seemed that Valentinus enjoyed teasing her which she didn't find amusing at all but she knew he meant well. When she noticed that she was stepping on grass, Faythe looked up and smiled at the many trees that surrounded them. "Oh my goodness, this is beautiful Sir Silvermist!" she gasped and looked at him curiously, listening to him. "It is?" she asked and pouted when he looked to the ground. Quietly, she bent down to look at him and smiled. "Hello there handsome." she said and blushed softly. "Well I'm proud of you for making such wonderful progress! I'm sure it wasn't easy, but all the practicing was worth it I would say, right?" she asked. When Silvermist asked her about her transformation story, she looked up at the sky and thought for a moment. "I was not allowed near Valentinus until I could master my transformation skill. I was rather odd. When I would transform, I wouldn't transform fully, so I would sometimes still have my dove tail, or dove feet. There were a few times I still had a beak. Sir Cupid was afraid that I would scratch Valentinus or peck at him. I of course wouldn't do it on purpose you know, but he didn't want to take the risk." Faythe explained and looked back at him. "I can't remember how long it took me, but I believe it was around the same time frame as you." she commented honestly. Her dark brown eyes looking at Silvermist as her long chestnut brown colored hair cascaded like a waterfall behind her.

Lady Chello

Old 11-18-2015, 07:53 AM

Holly smiled as she followed the small child in and walked over to the counter and grabbed the child a plate of food and another one of Valentinus cupcakes. The small childs eyes lit up as the child sat down and ate. While the child ate Holly fixed the small child a bag full of food and goodies. She cleaned out Valentinus cupcakes giving them to the small child. She gave the back pack to the child who looked surprised. Holly just smiled at the small child who looked to where Valentinus was. The child looked back at Holly and got up and headed out of the shop running. "I'll be back later." Holly yelled out to Valentinus as she followed the small child. Holly followed the small child to a strange building. She slowly made her way in as she saw nothing but doom and gloom everywhere. She noticed that all the people here where sick and hurt. Holly felt terrible looking around at all the people. Everything was depressing in the place she shuttered as she looked around. Holly could see the building need a lot of work and the people needed hope they needed laughter. She stood there not sure what to do. She had never seen this. She felt nothing but despair coming from the occupants. Holly saw a few women who looked to be caring for the people. She walked up to one as she saw how tired the women looked she could see the women's clothes was worn and had holes in it. She stopped herself as she frowned. So this is what it felt like to have no hope no love no cheer. No one here was looking forward to any holiday. Holly walked outside as she took a seat outside of the sad place. She sat there and thought about her life and the people inside.

Silvermist smiled as he heard her. " I couldn't see you harming anyone much less Valentinus. You love him more than anyone. " He said as he enjoyed the walk with her. He noted how beautiful her chestnut brown hair looked as it cascaded behind her. " You are very beautiful you know that." He said softly as he lead her to a river and smiled seeing how beautiful the area was. He paused however as he looked down at his crystal seeing that it wasn't glowing like before. " That's odd my crystal isn't glowing with power like it was. I wonder if Holly is alright. If Santa was right Holly is the reason all those wishes came true earlier and gave my crystal all it's power. " Silvermist said as he looked at the crystal. " I wonder if Holly is alright. My crystal's power shouldn't have dropped as fast as it did. Not unless something happen to her." Silvermist said suddenly almost in a panic. He turned as he suddenly changed into his deer form not caring if anyone saw. He quickly bolted through the forest as he looked for Holly. He ran by the shop and peered in the window not seeing Holly with Valentinus. He quickly dashed off as he looked for Holly. He dashed about the area for over a hour and a half until he found Holly.

Silvermist felt weak as he neared her and saw a faint glow coming from her and could feel the disrepair coming from the building. He could see Holly was very weak herself as he knelt down allowing her to climb on as he made his way back to Valentinus shop. By the time he reached it Holly was unconscious and her own glow was very weak. Silvermist let out a cry as he fell to the ground passing out himself. A soft snow had started to fall as they left the sad place. By now Silvermist withe fur made him almost blend in with the snow on the ground outside of Valentinus shop.[COLOR="lightseagreen"]

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-18-2015 at 07:56 AM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-18-2015, 08:23 AM

"Holly I don't think-" he started and groaned when she was gone. "Holly!" he called after her but it was pointless. "How am I supposed to take care of you if you keep running away?" he asked no one in particular and looked down at a letter in his hands. Slowly, he walked over to the fireplace and threw the letter he had written for Holly into the fire, crying out in pain as it burned. Groaning, he walked over to the front door and opened it to look for Holly outside. "Holly!' he called out and frowned when he didn't see her. Where could she have gone? It was chilly out though so he had to wait inside, he hoped they would show up soon and even looked out the window as he waited. When he did see Silvermist, he noticed the deer seemed panicked and ran back outside only to see both of them passed out on the porch. "Faythe!" he called out.

Faythe nodded. "I do, he's such a sweetheart. I think of him as a son really." she explained and smiled sadly at his comment. "No I don't know that." she answered as she followed him to the river. Her arms wrapped around herself, it was pretty cold out here but it was lovely so she didn't mind it. "I'm sure she's fine, if something was wrong I would know because Valentinus would be calling for me right now." she explained and frowned as she saw him run off, leaving her behind. She understood though, he had more important things to take care of than talk to her. "Thanks for the walk.." she muttered sadly and looked around when she heard Valentinus and transformed, flying over to him and landing on his shoulder. When they were inside the house, she turned back to her human form and sighed as she looked at him. "What happened?" she asked when she saw both Silvermist and Holly on the ground passed out. "Quickly, let's bring them inside." she said and helped Valentinus bring both Silvermist and Holly back inside. Faythe made sure the fire in the fireplace was warm and sighed softly as she lay Holly on the couch with a pillow under her head and a blanket over her body. Looking to Silvermist, she frowned and draped a blanket over him as well. "What do we do?" she asked herself.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 11-19-2015 at 03:43 AM..