Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-08-2015, 05:41 PM

Holly Anastasia Flexion
Birthday: Secret
Dislikes: being alone, hearing about her family, forced to do things, and stupid questions.

In the eyes of the public this is Holly's normal appearance. She appears to be a simple sweet girl. However that is far from the truth that she tries her best to hide. The lost of her entire family ten years ago has left it's mark on her permanently. She is an wealthy Heiress of a vast fortune and a brilliant fashion designer. However the scars from the lose of her family have never healed. With no one to turn to she has slipped into the darkness seeking out new things to fill the void in her heart. Sadly the temptation of alcohol and loneliness are starting to take their toll on her. Holly is starting to care more about the temptations instead of her own work and her own life. Holly is losing control of herself and turning into a wild child with no one to answer to. Holly's devoted butler and staff worry sick about her. They are afraid at the rate she is going she will kill herself in a matter of months. This has left the staff with no choice but to seek out a companion for Holly. Someone who can save young Holly from herself and the temptations she can't seem to break free from.

This is Holly's alter ego that she tries to hide from the public. This is her real self as she likes to tell her staff in her drunken rages. However the staff aren't fooled. They know she is only acting out because of the pain in her heart that hasn't healed. The staff hate seeing this side of her and her dressed like this. They feel it's unladylike and very unbecoming of a lady in her position.They would like for Holly to learn to be happy in her own skin. All they want is their sweet little girl back instead of person they get stuck with during the nights.

(Scorpio) Damion Vonrick
Birthday: Forgot
Dislikes:his parents, drunks, drugs, underworld

Scorpio is a very odd person just like the life he lives. To most the underworld is nothing more than TV, books, or film. Sadly for poor Scorpio he knows how real the crime underworld is. At a young age he was sold into slavery by his weak parents. They owed a large debt to several local crime lords. Unlike most in his position Scorpio seemed to thrive. He grew in knowledge and even workings of the underworld. His masters even let him get a education and go to collage. However they never let him forget he was a slave and his place among them. Scorpio isn't stupid like most slaves he knows the Masters are in control. Unlike most he hasn't tried to escape his captivity. This has gained him much favor in the eyes of his current masters. He prays that one day some how he will be free from his current masters and wont have to live a life of crime and secrets.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-08-2015, 06:41 PM

Yuna Heartnet

Age;24
Birthday: Oct 31st
Like,Music,Art,reading andseeking adventure
Dislikes,Small closed in spaces ,the dark,
Yuna is currently living with her uncle who is a crime loard.He took her in after her parents were killed by an unknown assasin when she was about eight years old. She only survived when she hid in a closed in cubbord under the sink,where her mother had hidden her,she watched them dies, and stayed in the cubbord for just over a week,witch has given her a fear of the dark and closed in spaces. Despite what she had went through,she still tried to be a kind person,though,being part of a crime family she has learned how to be an assassin of her own,using her looks and charms to get the job done.He choice of weapon a bow and arrow,silent and deadly. Though her uncle ,even though a crime boss , worries for his nease ,not wanting her to be in this life but knows he cant stop her.

Damen Karter

Birthday: June 13th
Likes; Helping other people ,protecting people. Animals,the out doors
Dislikes; drugs ,the night life,and mean people.
Damen can't remeber when he first started into the black market as a slave but he know that his parents hadnt carred,his mom left when he was 4 and his dad was always drinking and smoking up. Then one night while trying to get some food ,somone grabbed him and took him away.No one in the family tried to look for him. Seeing how things were though out the years,he had made sure to keep true to his kind nature.And tries to be protective of those he is sold to

Lady Chello

Old 11-08-2015, 09:46 PM

Holly sighed as she was being lead through the unpleasant underworld. She was dressed to blend in except for the handcuff she wore that was attached to her stuffy butler. The man didn't seem phased at all as they walked through the slave market. Holly herself wasn't into this kind of thing. She just wanted to be at the club already and away from this place. However her butler had cuffed her in her sleep so she couldn't escape. He hadn't even let her change out of her clothes or have breakfast. Instead he just drug her to the underbelly of the city like it was nothing. She knew he was unhappy with her but this was ridiculous. She prayed none of her contacts saw her as she was lead to a large room where her butler finally freed her from her hand cull and waited for her to sit. The man then asked for the young male slave he had chosen for to be Holly's new companion.

Holly rolled her eyes she didn't fell like any of this. She didn't need anyone and most certainly someone from here. "This is cred and ridiculous! Imagine the scandal this would cause if any knew. I order you to take me home!" She said in her most authoritative voice. However her butler didn't seem phased by it. She rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest and sat crossed legged in the chair as she waited. " Great just what I need someone else to ignore my orders." She said knowing that the slave would answer to her butler and not her. Everyone answered to her butler. The man was honestly the closet things she had to a father but she didn't want that. She wanted her own family back and for the man to leave her alone. She wanted to live her life the way she wanted without him always intervening.

Scorpio sat at a large oak desk as he went over the books for the market. He updated it with the new numbers so the master would know their new profit for the month. He ignored the sounds of screams as he worked. He wasn't new to the business the new slaves had to learn their place. He had his own responsibilities he had to worry about. He had a good life for the most part. Unlike most slaves he was kept well feed and wasn't kept in a cage or for other purposes. He had been sent to school and kept the records for his masters and helped handle their business needs. Today seemed to be a big day for them. He had heard his master speak of great sums of money they would be getting today if one of the local crime lords came. Of course Scorpio had nothing to fear his master would never sell him. He was to valuable to them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-09-2015, 12:01 AM

Yuna sighed as her uncles Limo pulled up to a rather large home."please uncle,I can take care of my self,so why come here for a body guard?",she said softly as the door opened and she stepped out and looked around."Im my own body guard",she grumbeled a bit more as her uncle climbed out. He only smiled softly and headed inside.He was ,technically buying a slave for her,but wanted her to have someone to look out for her above anything.Going up to the doors he knocked,Yuna standing behinde him

Damen sighed softly as he was lead into a room.He knew what he was in for though he wasn't expecting his new master to be so beautiful.He smiled softly to Holly and to her butler and gave a bow."hello,its nice to meet you both",he said softly. He was a well treated slave ,he knew his place and was rewarded for it.He would even help the knew incoming slaves get setteled into thier,temporary home.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 11-09-2015 at 12:08 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 12:34 AM

Holly sat up straight as a young man was brought into the room. She arched a brow as she stared at him. She was speechless as her butler smiled and chuckled softly as he bowed to the young man and held out his arm welcoming him to come down from the small stage. Holly regained her senses before her Butler started his introduction. "I am Holly Anastasia Flexion." She said as she stood and walked over to him as she gave him a polite curtsy and rose as her eyes cut to her Butler. " This is my over protective Butler and pain in my side most of the time Mr.Ky I promise you that this was not my idea. I'm sorry for the people here. I'm sorry you ended up here. " She said meaning it as her butler coughed and looked to his watch.

"As you can tell he is very demanding. I guess we better get out of here before he starts his speech about responsibility and being a lady. Trust me it gets old real fast." She said as suddenly she felt the cold metal on her wrist again as she looked down and saw that she was hand cuff to the young male. " What is the meaning of this? You better uncuff me this instant!!! " She yelled out at Mr.Ky. She felt her anger grow as the man just ignored her and looked to Damen smiling knowing this was getting under her skin.

Mr.Ky smiled as he looked to Damen and spoke. " I am the young lady's legal guardian for all rights and purposes. You see young sir the young lady has gotten herself into a bit of trouble recently. Your job is to protect the young lady from herself and her newly found bad habits. I am holding you responsible for her from this point forward. You will be her body guard and her companion and for heaves sake please keep her out of the night clubs and away from alcohol. Young Lady Holly here is a well known figure in the fashion world. Photo's of her dressed as such and drunk do not do well for her image or family name. Just ignore her constant demands and complaints like I do. I'd keep the hand cuffs young man you'll need them she is a sneaky one. Also I have some ear plugs to help with the constant noise." The man said as he held out the ear plugs to Damen. " Come now let us leave this place." He said as he pulled out the check and handed it to the handler. " I gave you extra to keep this quiet." He said as he headed out. " We are going to go to the Lady's business head quarters. She has work she needed to get done and afterwards we'll go and pick you out a new wardrobe. You can't be caught with the lady in just anything young sir. Don't worry we'll feed her soon and she'll shut up." The man said unphased with how angry Holly was at being treated this way.

Scorpio got up as he heard someone approach. He open the door as he bowed out of respect and welcomed the man in. His eyes widen as he saw the young women with the man. She was very beautiful and he was in awe of her. It wasn't very often women dared to visit such a place. He turned as he heard his masters coming. "The masters are in the main hall right this way." He said as he pointed to the large room in the middle of the complex. It was lavishly decorated with the most expensive things money could buy. " Do you require anything? " He asked the pair as he bowed again.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-09-2015 at 12:37 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-09-2015, 01:43 AM

Damen blinked a bit more as he lissened to Holly and smiled a bit at her attitiude,through frowned at how Mr.Ky treated the young lady.But knew it was not his place to speak.Though smilde softly when Holly had said she was sorry."its fine Miss Holly, Ive been doing this as far back as Ican remember",he then blinked as he was hand cuffed to the girl and handed ear plugs.He smiled a bit."thats alright, i get moody too when I get hungry",he smiled a bit."really i get new clothse?",he said looking happy."thank you very much",he looked to Holly and gave a soft smile."I will enjoy seeing where you work miss Holly"

Yuna blinked a bit at the boy who had answered the door,Her cheekes heated up a bit .but shook her head uickly as they enetred and looked around."hm,how many of thease are stollen?",she asked softly.Looking bord. Then looked to Scorpio as he asked if they needed anyything."a way out",She asked with a small smirk.

Yuna's uncle sighed."please pay no mind to my neices sarcasium,",he said softly."Yuna is blunt ,even when she souldnt be",he followed Scorpio and smiled."thank you young man"

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 02:14 AM

Holly stopped her fussing as she heard Damen. " Your excited about clothes? " Holly hung her head as she felt rather awful for complaining. It had never crossed her mind that someone else might wish to have the things she took for granted. "I-I'm sorry for acting like a spoiled brat. Of course we will get you clothes and let you pick them out within reason. I'm afraid you'll have to pick out some that you must wear in public and then the others you can pick out to wear at home and none of us will say anything about the ones for the house." She said hoping that would make him feel a little better. She looked to Mr.Ky really wanting to hit him about now for this. She felt like a dog and the guy was so sweet. " What is your name? " She asked kindly as she walked with him and got into her limo that was down at the end of the block.

" Ah old friend you made it! Is this the beauty you spoke of? She has grown lovely old friend we have plenty of young men for you to choose from please just take a seat we can have them brought out here. " One of his master said the old man smiling as he appeared before the man and young lady. " Ah I see you met Scorpio he is one of my treasures. He is very smart I could never part with him. You should find one like him though. Since having him my profits have increased ten fold. Why don't you sit and I will have Scorpio bring you food and wine how about soda for the young lady." The old man said as the clapped his hand.

Scorpio bowed once again and vanished he came back with large trays of sandwiches and fancy deserts and foods from all over the world putting them on a large table in front of the young lady and man. He bought them each drinks and poured them as he took his place near his master waiting for and order. He saw the first set of men appear from their rooms. All where fit and looked able to take on any army. He looked to his master as he spoke once again.

"Ah this is my first line up for you my dear friend. All of these men are battle ready and would protect your lovely young beauty with their lives. I'm not sure what skills you wanted or what your looking for so all of these are various levels. Scorpio will bring you the tablets so you can scroll through each slave's picture and see their credentials. I have many more in the back from you to choose from. I just wasn't sure witch you wanted. I have had most of these brought in from far away just for you. If none please you I will keep on searching. " The man said meaning what he said.

Scorpio picked up the tablets as he walked over and handed one to the man and the other to the young lady. He walked back over to the man as he bowed to him. " May I sir?" He asked as he showed the man how to work the tablet and see the picture of each slave and then the slaves information. " You may click here and type in skills, attributes, or even region you would like a slave from. " He said showing the man how to search for slaves that where in their system that they had. "We can also pull from other parts of the world with a touch of a button." He said demonstrating how if the man wanted someone from Egypt the man could just click what region and a list popped up for him. "We have just started using these. Master was gracious enough to take my advice and updated all of our systems. So fair many of master's customers seem to like the new system. If you need me I will wait over by my master. Please feel free to summon me for what ever you may need." He said kindly as he bowed and then walked back over to his master's side.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-09-2015, 03:18 AM

Damen smiled at her."its fine miss Holly",he nmodded understanding."that sound good to me",he walked along amd smiled at the freash air."My name?",he blinked but smiled."Its Damen Karter",he said softly.He was already liking being near Holly.It was great actually. Human commmunication."

Yuna gave a look."Pass",she said softly though had been eyeing Scorpio.She watched her uncle go through the tablet with him,she stood and carefuly took the tablet and went to teh man who had benincharge."thank you for thesoda sir",she said softly."and for the complimenst,but none f thease guys would be anle to keep up with me...",he said softly."besides,the only one I thought was a bit interesting, you don't want to part with,though i can see why",she said and then turned on her heals headong for the door

Yunas uncle jumped up.'Yuna!",he sighed."i swear she gets more like her parents eveyday",he looked to his old friend."h,keep looking ,i promise we will be back",he said looking to Scorpio."she saw something in you",he said and blinked as the limo ddriver came ruinning in."whats wrong?"

The driver frowned."Miss Yuna ran off again..."

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 11-09-2015 at 03:24 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 04:11 AM

Holly smiled hearing his name." It's a very lovely name. I hope you don't mind a rather long limo ride. So what would you like to eat? I have to order myself something and I'm sure the rest of my staff would enjoy the treat." Holly said as she smiled warmly at him. Holly had already forgotten about being cuffed to Damen and everything up to this point. She was just enjoying his company.

Mr.Ky smiled as he and the driver talked through the open window. He kept his eyes on the pair and was pleased to see that he had chosen well it appeared. He pulled out the tablet as he updated the staff to Holly's arrival at the building as well as the lunch/ breakfast she was planning to order. He also sent a memo to the staff to get a hold of the local designers on Holly's favorite list and have them bring in samples for her new assistant. He guessed the range of sizes for Damen as he tried to set everything up. He was just happy that Holly seemed to wrapped up in the young man to try and of her own stunts.

Scorpio was very surprised with the young lady as he looked to his master hearing what she said. He was surprised as the man spoke to him and then looked to the door as he heard what the driver had said. Without waiting he bolted to the door. He quickly ran after the young women. She was really good but he knew a few tricks of his own. He heard the sound of more men figuring that his master had sent the other male slaves out to help find the girl. Scorpio cut down a ally way and ran to another then another he then came out slamming into the young women almost knocking her back. Scorpio wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling and once she was safe from falling he let her go. He was a little out of breath as he smiled and looked at her. " I haven't had that much fun since Blue Jay escaped. Your a fast one. " He said as he caught his breath and then smiled at her. " The man that was with you was very worried you shouldn't do that to him. He seems like he cares for you. If you would like to make a statement please do it another way." He said smiling at her as the other men finally caught up to them. The larger slave men looked ready to drag the young women off in a instant.
"It's ok she isn't going any where at the moment you can calm down." He said figuring if they tried to come any closer she would bolt again or beat the snot out of them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-09-2015, 04:29 AM

Damen blushed slightly."thank you miss Holly",he said softly and blinked at the mentiuon of food."what am i allowed to eat?",he asked curiouly.He had been on astricked diet so he would look more apealing to clients,so having a choice wa s new tohim as well."your very kind miss Holly,this si a first for me"

Yuna had nearly flipped Scorpio over when he had wrapped his arms around her,though relaxed knowing that he was just trying to help her keep standing. She looked a bit surprised when he didnt try to drag her off."its not a statement asmuch as im oard and I want to see what the rest of the black market is up to",she said calmly then turned as the others had caught up."see,couldnt keep up and there out of creath',she said and watched as hey had inched towards her ,then blinked hearing Scorpio telling them to ket her be."plus if you tried anything I'd take you down beore you knew what happend",she said having tensed slightly."that man is my uncle....hes been worried about me since hhe took me in...says im too reckless blah blah blah",she huffed."lets go back,i proved y point",she looked to Scorpio,he seemed more loose then the other guys."race you back?"

Marco (Yuna's Uncle lol finally though of a name for him) sighed looking to his friend.I'm sorry she caused you so much touble with in the first 10 minites,though,she does get that from her mother",he said a sad smile on his face.Yes he was a big boss of the underworld,but when it came to family and friends he as very kind an loving.And if anyone tried to mess with them ,they would meet a untimely end very quickly.He bit his lip."your sure you wouldndt sell,Scorpio?",he asked softly.It had been years since he had seen Yuna's light up like that,but would respect his friends desision to not give him up

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 04:58 AM

Holly looked surprised as she heard what Damen said. " You may eat anything you like. I am not going to deny you any food. Don't worry we have snakes at my office building. We do have a cafeteria. But I like have deserts from different bakers brought in every day and put in the lounge for everyone to enjoy. I have a list of restaurants near my building we order from just over here." She said wiggling her way to it trying not to drag him with her. She grabbed the laminated list then handed it to him.

Scorpio laughed as he looked at her. " Your on." He said as he suddenly picked her up in his arms and leaped in the air clearing the top of the men's heads as he landed behind them. The men looked at one another then turned and started to follow at them. Scorpio laughed as he dodged people and ran with her in his arms. " Your really light." He said surprised by how lights she was. " You should eat something sometime. Ladies shouldn't be this light." He said as he kept ahead of the other men and quickly came to the building where they had just met moments earlier. He dashed into the building and finally put her down once inside as he laughed and grinned at her. " I'd say you won. You go to be carried and we creamed the others. I believe they are about five to ten minuets behind us. " Scorpio said as he took time to catch his breath. He laughed as he paused seeing his master and her uncle as he bowed quickly.

Yo Lang looked over at Marco then back to his beloved Scorpio. " He is like a son to me but you are a dear friend. I will give him to you for free because you are my oldest friend and I see how happy he is. He hasn't smiled like that in years. He is a good boy Marco treat him well. All I ask is let him keep doing my financials. The boy is a genius with business. " You Lang said as he looked to Scorpio. " You treat them well and promise to write."

Scorpio rose his head as he looked at his master. He was surprised at what he heard he could also see the sadness in Yo lang's eyes. Of his two masters Yo Lang always treated him like a son and took a interest in him. But Yo Lang did that for every person that came in. That was why Yo Lang was the head and the other owner was in the shadows. Scorpio thought for a moment as he looked to Marco. " Wait there is something you could give my master sir that would be of great value to him in return. Master Lang has always wanted an Pekingese and Shih Tzu but he has always denied himself such pleasures. Being you two are such good friends why not buy him the dogs he has dreamed of since a boy sir to show your good will. It would mean the world to Master Lang. He would never ask for such a gift but he has always wanted one of them. I ask that my price be two Kunming wolfdog for Master lang plus one Shih Tzu or Pekingese puppy. The Kumming Wolfdogs would make great guard dogs. If you wish to know price you could buy all four for less than one of the slaves that was shown to you earlier. " He said hoping he wasn't pushing his luck.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-09-2015, 05:15 AM

Damen blinked his face lightimg up a bit.Then when she ,oved to reached for the menu he did his best to help."og",he looked over the list curiously."there are so many',he said looking shocked."thank you mis Holly,i look forward to trying new foods with you as my guid"

Yuna had grinned ready to rae,then blinked as he suddeny picked her up."h-hey wiat ",the next thing sh knew he had leaped over the other guys hed and was be carried back to the building they had met in.She gave a small glare when he set her down ,but was trying hard not to grin."you know,its hard to race when ou carry people",she said softly then blinked bit.Scorpio was coming with her and her uncle ....home.What had she missed.

Marco blinked in shock."Yo Lang f course i will take good care of him.he will become like family,he'll write and we'll visit"he then chuckeled a bit."and of course i'll let him do your finances",he smiled softly."as long as hes there for Yuna...he can do as he pleases",he then blinked when Scorpio spoke up and smiled."good idea young man",he got on the phone buying the dogs Yo Lang wanted."the'll be here with inthe hour",he then watched as the other slaves came in half crumbeling from exsostion."I see your point Yuna...",he smiled at the men."don't worry guys,my best body guard couldnt keep up with her.."

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 06:01 AM

Scorpio smiled as he looked to Marco then to Yana as he smiled. " You never really specified who you wanted to race. Technically we where racing them back to prove your point. " He said to Yuna as he smiled at her and laughed softly. " You just said did you want to race there where over seven of us there." He pointed out to her. " Besides I thought girls like guys who treated them with respect and thoughtfulness. I couldn't let you get hurt trying to run around them or through them. I am aware you could have taken them very easily however from how fast you where running you might have pulled something." He said softly as he smiled at her.

Holly laughed as she shook her head. " How about you pick a few things and try them out. We are almost at the office now. " She said happy to see the city instead of the crime under world. She had to admit she felt more comfortable in the middle of down town than in the underworld. Holly looked up as she smiled seeing her large building coming into view. " Ah there it is!" She said as she open the sunroof and pulled Damen with her without thinking. She pointed it out for him so he could see it in all it's splendor. "That one is the one we are going to." She said as the Lemo soon reached it. She ducked back down inside as her butler got out and open the door for them. " Come on Damen let's get inside. "

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-10-2015, 02:11 AM

Damen stared in awe of the building.He smiled softly."thats amzing miss Holly",he said softly looking like a child seeing a christmas tree for the very first time.Then blinked as Holly pulled him back in and smiled."sure",he said stying close to her,looking around a bit."Sorry if i seem a little over exsited,I don't get out much"

Yuna gave a look."please,part of repsect is lssening",she grumbeled,"plusit takes a lot to take me down, i run all the te time,i do a lot of of things,so,rnning form them would be notihng",she said softly

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2015, 02:22 AM

Holly laughed as she watched Damen. She loved how excited he was. " No you are fine. I love seeing how excited you are. Are you ready to head inside? " She asked as she stood outside of the building with him letting him take it in. She looked down to her hand as she saw the cuff and looked to her butler. " Are you going to take this off now? I don't want questions when we walk into the building." She said as her butler smiled at her and grinned slightly. " You should have thought of that before you chose to miss behave. Besides we are in the city and your a powerful person. No one is going to talk other than think this is your love toy or boy friend. If you don't like this image of yourself and the young sir here. Then behave and you want have to worry about such punishments."

Scorpio looked at Yuna as he frowned and bowed to her. " Then I'm sorry and it shall never happen again." he said plainly. Scorpio looked to his old master with fondness knowing he was going to miss him. He had started to grow accustom to his life here. Scorpio wasn't sure he would be of much use to Yuna. She really didn't want anyone and he had a feeling she was going to make his life very difficult. However he could see that there was much more to Yuna than she was letting on. Something awful had happen to her in the past to cause her to act this way. He had seen this before in many of the other slaves he met and lived with. All he could do was try and help her and most of all figure out how to love her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-10-2015, 02:48 AM

Yuna blinked at his bow,her cheeks heated up."i-its fine...and please don't bow",she said softly and looked to Yo Lang."thank yoiu",she said and turned to her uncle."it will me morning soon,we should head home,and not cause problemsfor the day dwellers",Yuna smirked at the nick name she had given to people who knew nothing of the black market world. "plus we have to get Scorpio setteled in",she said turning abd gave a ,death like glare to the other slves who had hunted her down when she lft,then walked back outside waiting by the limo.

Marco gave a small alugh."so fiesty",he said looking to Yo Lang.He and Yuna's mothers had grown up together."like Emily yes?",he looked to Scorpio and smiled."don't worry lad we'll visit as much as we can"

Damen had blinked at her and the buteler but let it go for now."yes im ready when you are ,iss Holly",he grinned."and we could mess with the staff,play along with the whole lover thing",he said grinning jokeingly

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 11-10-2015 at 02:51 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2015, 07:13 AM

Holly looked to Damen hearing what he said as she moved her sunglasses down as she looked at him. " Seriously? I didn't peg you as that kind of person. You don't look like the play boy type. If your up to the task then why not. But I like someone who is just as strong willed as I am. Do your worst." She said as she gave him a grin and started walking to the building. People immanently froze as they saw her enter the building all of them smiling happy to her as every greeted her and looked to Damen. She whispered so he heard her." If you want to impress me then make them think your my boyfriend. " She said wondering if he really would.

Scorpio rose and he nodded and looked to Marco. " Thank you sir." He said as he looked to Yo Lang and gave him a simple not of his head as Yo Lang did the same. He turned as he headed out to find Yuna. He wondered what she had planed for him. He was a little scared but a little excited at the same time.

Yo Lang smiled as he looked to his friend. " That she is. But she is a good girl. Marco thank you for your kindness. I hope you find him useful. " He said trying to not show how sad he was to watch the man go. The boy had become so close to him it was almost embarrassing.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-11-2015, 12:25 AM

Damen blinked a bit at the staff but smiled sweetly to them ,thogh hearing Holly his grin turned to a smirk."hello evine,its finally nice to meet all of you,I'm Holly's boy friend",he held up thier cuffed wrist."we were haing a good time and los the key",he then smriekd to Holly."but that didn't stop us frm coming here",eh leaned down and carefuly kissed her deeply."lets go to your office",he mumbeled against her lips,then winking to her he carefully pulled her towrads her office,gkad that her naem was on it.

Marco patted Yo Lang's back.come on now,its not a forever goof bye,i will keep my word and we will visit as much as we can",he said softly then smiled a bit more."And thank you,its been a long time since Yuna has ightened up like that"

Yuna was leaning against the limo looking board."don't ou have anything you want to bring wih you?"

Lady Chello

Old 11-11-2015, 04:55 AM

Holly blushed bright red as she watched his display and then felt his kiss. She could only nod. Holly gained control of herself as she lead the way to her office. She had lost all thought and was rather impressed with his display. If she hadn't known the truth she might have believed him. She smiled as she walked over to her large black wood desk that had ornate details carved into it. She took a seat in her over sized chair and held her her hand that was cuffed to him. She pulled out a air pin from her desk draw as she started to pick the cuffs. In a matter of moments they where free from the cuffs. Holly open one of her draws and thew the cuffs in as she slammed it shut and sighed. " I'm glad to be rid of those." She said as she looked down at her desk with the new designs already there waiting for her approval. She looked up as she looked around her office was done in black and white. She had two large built in bookcases full of fashion books, magazines, pictures, mini dolls. Her book selves where shrines to fashion for the most part. She even had several body forms in her office where she worked on her latest styles along with two desk on the side full of fabric and her sewing materials. Her large offical desk was in the back of her large office space with two black chairs in front of it for clients or staff to sit and her over sized one just behind it. Her office was impressive but didn't look like the ones most people thought of from the movies. However it was her's and it made her happy.
"You really did a fine job there. Though you don't have to do it again. Lunch should be here soon. " She said at almost a whisper still a little embarrassed from his display out there.

Scorpio looked to Yuna a little surprised at what she said. " No, all I own is what I'm wearing. I'm a slave we don't own things. " He said meaning it as he looked at her. " At the end of the day I'm a slave no matter how well liked I am. I am a item property. Anything bought for me is property of my master. The only thing that I have is my master degree in Accounting that master Yo Lang paid for. I have paid him back the full amount he spent to put them through schooling already. If I would like a copy of my diploma I can request one anytime from the school. ) He said as he smiled softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-11-2015, 05:22 AM

Damen smiled s bit."I like your office miss Holly",he said looking at all the details.Then smield at the sound of lunch."sounds good",though he blinked a bit."thank you,I am actually surprised I did so good",he smiled a bit. rubbing his wrist.He was glad they were off too,but had liked being close to her."Hey i wouldn't mind doing that again",he said a bit shyly.

Yuna blinked a bit hearing him.She looked thoughful."then well make a pit stop before we head home",she said softly and when her uncle came out she smiled a bit."Uncle, I would like to take Scorpio shopping",she said sweetly.

mARCO BLINKED AT HIS YOUNG NEICE AND SIGHED."iLL DROP THE TWO OF YOU OF, THE LIMO WILL BE WIATING WHEN YOUR DONE,I HAVE SOEM....WORK....TO DO"

Lady Chello

Old 11-11-2015, 12:15 PM

Holly looked up as she heard Damen. " Excuse me what did you?" She asked as she peered over her sunglasses finally taking them off and placing them on her desk. Holly gazed at him as she sat back in her chair and laughed. " So you can act bold in front of others but are actually shy about it. Hum....you might be fun after all." She said as she grinned and turned her head hearing her doors open. A man walked in with large bags as he tried not to look at Holly or Damen directly. Holly could see the man was slightly embarrassed as he sat the food on one of her clear work tables. The man quickly sat the food out trying his best to hurry. Holly couldn't help her self as she burst into laughter making the man almost jump as he turned and stared worriedly at her. " It's ok Mr. Quin Damen was just being funny out there. We didn't come from love making so you can clam down. " She said to the man who let out a sigh and brushed the sweat from his brow.

"Oh honey I was so nervous you two where going to be doing things in this room that I had no business knowing about. The girls wont shut up about your new man toy. I was afraid coming in here was going to get me fired if I interrupted anything." The fashionable dressed man said happy to see Holly was in a good mood. " You could fool me. You seem awful happy there. Anyways here is the food you ordered and the staff is excited for lunch Thank you. Oh and don't worry your secret is safe with me. I love watching the women scurry around trying to figure out if this charming boy toy of yours was serious. Well any ways it's a pleasure to meet you boytoy and Holly it's good to see you here. You know this place goes to hell and back when your gone. So please don't be gone!" Mr. Quin turned and left after looking the pair up and down and grinning.

"Don't mind Mr.Quin he is an amazing product developer and knows fashion like no one else I know. He makes all the adds for my clothing and I let him pick the models and the layout for the magazine. Of course I have the final say but he is honestly spot on most of the time. " Holly said as she sat there for a moment thinking.

Scorpio looked at Yuna hearing her say shopping. He wondered what they would be shopping for. " Shopping?" He asked hoping that he wasn't going to become her new living doll and make him start trying on clothes all the time. However if she did he would have a blessed life compared to most other he knew.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-11-2015, 11:05 PM

Damen stood beside her and b;ushed a bit,smiling a bit more at her,though blinked when Mr.Quin had come in,wondering why he was so nervous.Though laughed abit."yes it's nice to meet you too",he smelled the food.SMiling at Holly after he left."oh,well then im glad he seem's to be okay with playing along",he said gping over to the food ,and as if by habbit began to get the food set out for her.

Yuna smield to Scorpio slightly."You said what your wearing is all you own,so we'll get you some clothse,whatever you liek to wear",she said opening the door for her uncle and Scorpio."your not gonnna be my living doll i promise",she said softly

Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2015, 05:54 AM

Holly stared at Damen as she watched him rush to start eating. She raised a brow as she got up and walked over to him and slapped his hand stopping him. " No rules make the man. Stop doing that. You are welcome to eat but you wait on others to get theirs before you start." Holly said as she fixed them both a plate of food. The plate was pile high as her butler appeared and brought them both a seat. She waited for a moment then took her seat as her butler brought them both something to drink and silverware. " Damen now you may eat." She said as she smiled and started to enjoy her own food."

Scorpio looked at Yuna and smiled." Really that's very....sweet. Thank you. In that case I wouldn't mind being your doll. Besides I'm sure you have great taste for fashion." He said as he laughed softly. "You promise no more running off and scaring everyone?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2015, 06:05 AM

Damen's eyes became terrified as he wnet on his knees bowing."I...Im sorry I wanst getting it for me i was getting it for the others first:",he saiud and seemed to tremble a bit,as if he was waiting for a bigger punishment,he didnt even move when the food had been given out and he was told he was aloud to eat."sorry",he said agin,this time it had been a whisper.He thought he had been off to a good start,niw she probably hated him and would fins a way to return him....

Yuna gave a look."sweet,huh,thats a new one",she laughed as she got in."no i don't promise that,my uncles asked me that 100 times,and its the same thing evettytime",she said leaning back with her feet up as the Limo pulled away and headed for the mall.She stared out the window going quite

Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2015, 07:13 AM

Holly looked to Damen as she arched a brow. " Damen what are you doing? Please eat some food. You look as if someone is going to punish you or kill you. I know fashion is hard and ruthless but we aren't that bad. Come on I like it better when you smile." She said as she walked over and reached down and gently caressed his face. " It's ok no one is going to hurt you. I just wanted you to wait."

Scorpio laughed as he looked at her. " You really are something you know that. And I'll just have to keep in shape then." He said as he fell silent and looked out the window not sure what else to say. He felt a little awkward as he sat there. He thought about his life as he sat there and his mind went back to his old masters old finances.