Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-08-2015, 07:17 AM

Mimi looked up at Kiba and nodded, he had a point. They never listened to her, they were on Lord Reux's side. "I don't want to be here Kiba, he frightens me. I want to leave anywhere but here. I just want to be far away from him...please." she replied and frowned. Was Kiba getting upset with her now too? Tears were in here eyes as she shook her head and hugged herself, pulling away from Kiba's hold. "I hate him! I will never love him!" she cried out and wiped away her tears. "I just hope he does not get hurt. I want him to be happy, but I don't want to bring him that happiness because I know I will never be happy with him even if he is happy with me. You know I have a kind heart Kiba, you should know me better than anyone else, you're my best friend. You know I would never want anyone to get hurt no matter how cruel they are." Mimi explained.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-08-2015, 07:43 AM

Kiba looked at Mimi as he walked over to her and pulled her to him just holding her. " I understand. If you like we can leave I'm not sure where we will go but we will take it one day at a time. Your world is very different from mine." he said looking around her room. "Why don't you change clothing and take the time to think about what you want to do. I'll wait here and keep a eye out for anyone. I know your upset but maybe changing into some new clothes and taking time to calm down will help you think things through. I know this is a lot to take in so we can wait for a little while if you like." Kiba said knowing how hard this must be for her. "I'll be right here I promise and if anyone comes I'll hide so they don't see me if you like."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-08-2015, 08:00 AM

Mimi nodded, "Very well then." she whispered and quickly vanished back into her tower and closed the door behind the tapestry. Making sure everything looked perfect, Mimi hugged herself and quickly made her way to her real room. She looked through her clothes and grabbed the first dress she could find, a dark purple one. It wasn't her favorite but she didn't want to look around too long and make a mess. She couldn't leave any signs of rummaging around when Lord Rex got back and found her gone. It was wrong she knew, to just run off like this but she wasn't going to be happy if she stayed. Mimi walked into her bathroom and took a hot bath to relax herself. When her bath was done, she drained the water and dried off before stepping out and getting dressed. Her purple hair was a damp mess but she quickly fixed it up and walked into her room where she looked around. She was wondering if she should take anything with her but she couldn't think of anything to take that she would really need. Her eyes locked on the letter he had written her and she picked it up. At least that was the only time he had apologized to her.

Lady Chello

Old 12-08-2015, 12:29 PM

Kiba waited for Mimi as he kept watch. He wondered what the world would be like. His world was very different. He worried a little looking at Earth. His dragon had shrunk he wondered what other surprises laid in store for them. There where many thoughts going through his own mind. He didn't quiet understand how he came to be in Mimi's world. He also didn't understand what the strange women had told him. He was worried slightly about many things. He wondered what price had to be paid for him being there. Kiba shifted his attention as he slipped his mask on to hide his face keeping to the shadows knowing that at any moment someone could appear. For right now he couldn't worry about what was on his mind. He needed to focus on keeping a eye out for anyone approaching.

Kiba thought he heard something. He knelt down as he touched the stone floor. He heard earth let out a loud growl as he felt the vibrations in he stone. "I feel them!" He said to Earth as he rose quickly pulling out his large sword from his back in one quick motion. The sound of clanking could be heard it grew sounded like thunder. Kiba waited and watched as a large force of well armored men rushed at the tower. Without hesitation Kiba leaped into the air swinging his sword as he made contact with the men. He moved with great speed able to run circles around the men. The men where out skilled and didn't understand how Kiba could move so fast nor his style of fighting. In a matter of seconds the well armored group was on the ground. Their was no sign of a battle other than the bleeding wound on their necks where a small crack was left open in their armor to allow movement for the head. With deadly accuracy he had found each soldiers weak spot in a matter of seconds.

In a swift movement he put his large sword away as he turned hearing more screams coming from the city center. Kiba turned as he ran inside to find Mimi. " Mimi the city is under attack. What do you wish to do? I can save the city if you like. The intruders aren't that formidable. I don't like the idea of innocents being harmed." He said not sue what Mimi would want to do at a time like this.

Earth kept outside and felt his anger grow as another group of the armored men appeared suddenly. The dragon lifted it's head then threw it forward as a wall of flame exploded from it's mouth. None of them surviving the hot flames and quickly met their demise. Earth let out a mighty roar as he appeared normal size now. He was ready for a fight and felt his anger growing as he heard more of the armored men coming. Earth's roars echoed through the city shaking the buildings. The armored men looked scared as if they had never seen a dragon before.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-09-2015, 02:04 AM

Mimi quickly hid the letter behind her back and blinked at Kiba. Were these a different enemy than the one Lord Reux was currently fighting? Or was this the same one? If it was the same one, it meant he had probably died. "I..." she started and smiled at him. "We need to keep the people safe Kiba. You take care of the enemies and I will make sure the people stay calm and remain indoors." Mimi instructed and quickly ran out of the room, urging Kiba to protect the people. "Please be careful Kiba!" she called and ran off to order the towns people to get back into their houses. "Lock your doors and windows! Remain hidden until this all passes please!" Mimi ordered and ushered the people to hide. She had to be careful herself as well though, she didn't want to get hurt, but she would prefer to get hurt instead of letting others get hurt.

Lady Chello

Old 12-10-2015, 07:16 AM

Kiba simply nodded as he leaped from his position starting to run through the city defeating the armored men. Earth helped from the sky and with his flames being careful not to harm any of the building nor innocent people. The pair worked fast and quickly. Kiba finally came to the castle where the King and his family where being held hostage. He burst through the doors with Erath's help. Kiba quickly disposed of the enemies leader leaving his body for the King and his men to deal with. The King and his court started at Kiba in fear and awe. They wondered where the strange man came from they had never seen anyone fight the way he did. They all shuttered hearing the dragon's roar as they watched Kiba run out to the mighty dragon and climb on it's back as they took t he skies.

Kiba flew looking for Mimi when he and Earth found her they swooped down and he held out his hand to her as he helped her climb onto Earth's back. He wrapped his arms around her waist to steady her as Earth suddenly soared upwards using the cloud cover to help hide them as he waited for Mimi's command. " The people are safe now." He said to her hoping that she would be please.

However unknown to Kiba he had impressed the King and his court. The king demanded that they find the strange hero and reward him greatly. The King smiled as he thought he had found his answer to saving his land and power from Lord Reux. The King had sent the Lord away to keep him busy and away from the kingdom. The man's power and influence was growing to much for the kings liking. However he couldn't do a thing about it until now. The King had felt threaten for a while but to many of his subjects adored the lord. However if he could convene this new hero that the lord was bad news he could rid himself of the old lord and make this new hero into the champion he truly wanted.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-10-2015, 07:28 AM

"I know you are all frightened but everything will be alright, don't you worry." Mimi said to a few people who were asking her all sorts of questions. Questions to which she had no answers. Mimi heard a dragon roar and frowned, she did hope that Kiba was okay. She continued to keep the people company from outside and smiled when Kiba helped her up onto the dragon. She didn't say anything but relaxed when they were out of sight. "Thank-you Kiba, you're a real hero now you know, those people were so frightened and you helped them without even knowing them." she said and smiled at him. "We should go now. I do not care where we go, as long as I'm as far from this place as possible." Mimi informed.

Lady Chello

Old 12-10-2015, 08:04 AM

Kiba smiled hearing her as he nodded. " Earth you heard Mimi." He said as Earth let out a roar in response and lunged forward flying faster away from the kingdom. Kiba held onto Mimi as they flew through the air. They covered a great distance in a matter of hours. Kiba was impressed with this strange world everything was a wonder to him and so beautiful. However something felt off as they flew. He wondered still what the strange women he had met had meant by what all she had said. He tried not to think to hard on what she said. But no matter how much he tired not to all he could think about where her words. Something about her was vaguely familiar. Her eyes where haunting him making her unforgettable for poor Kiba. He looked down as they flew enjoying the view from the patches of holes in the clouds. " We can keep flying for another couple of hours then we will have to stop and rest. We are days away from the kingdom." He said to Mimi.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-11-2015, 06:47 AM

Mimi nodded, "That's alright. We all need some rest, it's been an eventful day today." she said and looked at Kiba. "Kiba is something wrong?" she asked. "You seem troubled about something. What's wrong Kiba?" Mimi asked and rubbed her eyes. She would probably need to get some more sleep once they landed to rest. Mimi wondered what would happen when and if Lord Reux found out about all this. She just hoped he wasn't dead, perhaps he could find someone else to love him the way he wanted her to love him. Mimi tried not to worry too much on that though and thought about the task at hand, where would they be staying? Would they be traveling? Did Kiba have a plan of sorts?

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2015, 06:56 AM

"Nothing that you should worry about honestly. I'm sorry for working you." Kiba said giving her a warm smile. " Why don't you tell me about your land. What about trade here and money. How does that work here? What are good jobs? And where would you like to go? " He said wondering what job he could do to earn money for them so he could provide for Mimi and keep her safe and happy. " Don't worry when we find some land Earth will land in the mountains and find us a cave for the night. Besides I need to do some hunting and fishing for you and I for dinner." He said smiling the entire time trying to be positive for her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-11-2015, 07:26 AM

"Well Kiba. when looking for a job, one must always do what they enjoy to do. The money should not matter, as long as you enjoy the work that you do." Mimi started and smiled. "So I believe you love to help people. You enjoy keeping people safe correct?" she asked. "The royal guard would be a great spot for you, but I do not think you would want to work in that castle. I do not wish to go back there so we must think of other things you enjoy to do. What other things do you enjoy to do?" she asked and smiled. "Oh! M-may I come with you?" she asked. Mimi didn't want to get in the way though so she understood if he'd prefer her to stay inside the cave they were to spend the night in.

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2015, 07:41 AM

Kiba smiled as he laughed softly. "Sorry that wont work I am already a guard. Besides I need a job that lets me come home to check on you. And I have to find one so you don't have to worry about money. My purpose is to keep you happy and safe. " He said meaning it as he smiled and laughed. "Of course you can come with me if you like. "I hope fish is ok for dinner. I think it might be easier with the amount of daylight we have left. I'm sure we can find some herbs and berries as well and make a nice dinner for ourselves." Kiba said finding it strange that he knew about all the berries and herbs. He wondered if the strange women had done it.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-11-2015, 08:20 AM

"Well I wouldn't have wanted you working there anyway, it's a horrid place." Mimi commented and thought for a moment. "Fish will be lovely, just do not touch the white berries. I was told they were poisonous." she warned kindly. "Perhaps a job in... hmm I'll have to think of what job you might enjoy." she said and thought about what sort of job he would want to have. well he seemed to like making food but everyone liked making food so that wasn't anything too out of the ordinary. Something that would allow him to come back home, well all jobs had that. "How late would you like to work?" she asked.

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2015, 09:03 AM

Kiba smiled as he finally saw land. " Oh land ho!" He yelled as Earth suddenly swooped down and made his way to the mountain landed near a stream. Kiba dismounted and helped Mimi down. He watched as Earth went into the cave making sure it was safe. " Earth find dry grass and batches for Mimi and I so we will have somewhere soft and dry to lay in there. " He said as Earth nodded and vanish. Kiba smiled as he started towards the woods. He pulled out his sword as he used it to cut down small trees and carried the back to the cave. He then went near the water and came back with plants and started using his sword to hack the small trees and in a hour he had made them cots to lay on and placed them in the cave. He even made a fire for them with extra wood for it. He had sharpen two large poles of wood into spears for him and Mimi.
"Here we will have to spear fish." He said as he handed one to her and headed back to the river. " We can fish until Erath is back. he'll bring back what we need to finish our beds and kindling for our fire." Kiba said smiling to Mimi.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-12-2015, 12:20 PM

Mimi squealed as the dragon suddenly swooped down and landed near a cave. "Oh my, that was a lot of fun!" she said happily and thanked Kiba when he helped her down. Mimi watched the dragon leave and then looked back at Kiba, quickly, she ran after him to catch up and looked around. They were safe here, well she hoped so anyway. They were very far from the castle and there was no way anyone would find them all the way out here right? Mimi watched in silence as Kiba got some wood to build a fire and followed him back to the cave. Kiba was very skilled in this sort of thing, it was amazing to watch him work away with so much ease. "Wow, very impressive Kiba." she said with a smile as she took the wooden spear and nodded. "Understood." she answered and followed him down to the river. "Have you ever done any of this before...in your world?" Mimi asked, curious to know.

Lady Chello

Old 12-12-2015, 12:52 PM

"Of course what do you think I do when you leave my world? " He said as he laughed and smiled. " This is how I and Earth live most of the time. We hunt down monsters so we have to live off the land because we can hunt a single monster for weeks. You know there is only two kingdoms in my world and a world of wilderness between them. It's weird though how much of my skills are useful here. However I know about this place and I've never been here. Maybe it's because I know what you know. "He said as he smiled at her warmly. " Alright lets start the main event!" He said excitedly as he watched for the fish. Suddenly he thrusted his spear into the water and came out with a large fish on his. He smiled as he shook to off into a small hole he had filled with water away from the river so it couldn't get out. "Alright your up I have one let's see how many we can catch." He said smiling enjoying himself.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-12-2015, 01:24 PM

Mimi smiled and shrugged. "I thought you would go to sleep." she answered honestly and listened. It was interesting, what she was learning from him. "Only two kingdoms?" she repeated, surprised. "Is one better than the other? wait, so there are more people in your world? Are they all friends of people on this world?" she asked. She didn't mean to attack him with questions but she was very interested in learning as much about him as she could. When Kiba pulled out a large fish, she knew that would be hard to beat but that was what made this all the more fun. Her eyes scanned the waters, looking out for a good sized fish and when she saw one, she thrust the spear into the water and pulled out a medium sized fish. She was happy though, it was her first ever fish she caught on her own. "This is fun!" she admitted and dropped the fish into the hole with the other one.

Lady Chello

Old 12-13-2015, 01:51 AM

"I wouldn't say one is better than the other honestly. And yes everyone there is connected to someone here. I guess you could say our world is where your people's dreams take life rather good or bad. You have to have both to keep balance. My job is to hunt down the rough dreams that turn into monsters. We have two kings one for light and one for dark so one for dreams and the other for nightmares. Neither of the mare evil they both kind and care about their people. " He said as he laughed watching her. " I told you it was fun and good job!" He said as he laughed.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-13-2015, 05:59 AM

Mimi listened to Kiba, a look of honest interest on her face as she heard him. "Yes, I understand what you mean. How interesting, I would have never guessed any of that. I imagine your world is beautiful isn't it?" she asked and laughed with him. "Yes you did, and thank-you. I'm learning from the best!" she answered and laughed again. This was a lot of fun, to be able to be free and laugh freely. Lord Reux would yell at her if she were to laugh in his presence. "You know, I am very happy you came Kiba, I don't know what I would have done if I was stuck back there for another day." she said honestly.

Lady Chello

Old 12-18-2015, 10:47 AM

Kiba smiled as he laughed. " I'm sure you would have figured something out. Besides you are a very smart girl and very sweet. You don't give yourself enough credit. You managed to stand up and save people today. You left even though you where torn and look at yourself now you are fishing like a pro. Your out in the world living instead of hiding in a tower. Your the kind of princess every guy needs. " He said smiling at her." People are very powerful Mimi and one person can make the difference in so many ways. However they have to chose to be that person." he said to her as he smiled at her. "You are very brave you know." He said smiling at her. "Come on we need to keep fishing. Luckly we have a dragon to help us cook these." He said smiling.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-19-2015, 02:54 AM

Mimi smiled, "Perhaps I would have tried running away." she said and chuckled. "I am happy here, I was not happy there and there was no point in me staying somewhere where I clearly was not happy." she added. Nodding, Mimi turned her attention back to the fish in the lake and continued to fish. Any fish she caught, she placed with the other fish they had caught. "The kind of princess every guy needs..." she repeated and chuckled softly. Was that why Lord Reux showered her in gifts? Did he truly need her? She didn't think so, he was only doing that because he had to.

Lady Chello

Old 12-19-2015, 05:31 AM

Kiba smiled at her as he looked back seeing how many fish they had. " Ok I think we have enough. Come on let me teach you how to clean them. " He said as he picked up one of the fish and found a clean flat rock and started cutting into the fish with his knife sword. He would need to get knifes for himself and for Mimi. There was no way his sword would be useful for her for such task. He cleaned each and every fish making a mental note of things Mimi would need. He worked hard and smiled when he finished. He looked up as Erath appeared and smiled at all the things he had brought back for them. "Well it looks like we are ready to cook. " He said as he looked around at the fish and paused. "Oh we need to find some berries and herbs for our meal. " He said as he looked around the area and came back with a arm full of different things. He used different herbs on the fish meat lining them up on the clean flat rock he had cleaned them on. He then carried it to the fire pit Earth had helped make lining it with stones. He smiled as he built up the wood and stones. He lite the fire and placed the fish on leaves Earth had brought back and put the rock on the fire. When it was hot earth reached in and retreated it and placed it on the stones he had laid out for it.

Kiba quickly put the fish on there cooking them up with the herbs and fresh mushrooms. " Mimi can get us something to put water in to boil and drink from? That's the main thing we are missing." He said as he smiled at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-19-2015, 05:53 AM

Mimi watched, honestly interested in what he was doing. When he had finished, she wasn't sure how she was going to do any of that but they could focus on that later. Right now she was pretty hungry. Mimi followed Kiba to the fire pit and sat down on the ground. "Oh...a pot?" she asked and wondered where she would get a pot from in the middle of nowhere. She remembered the ribbons that the woman had given her but she wasn't sure if they were that magical to make utensils appear out of thin air, and she didn't even know how to use them. "I will look around and see if I can find anything." Mimi said and then got up and walked out to see if she could find a pot of sorts.

Lady Chello

Old 12-19-2015, 07:34 AM

Once Mimi had left two bright lights came from her ribbons one pink and the other gold soon two orbs appeared on her ribbons matching the colors of the lights. Out of them came forth two figures. Out of the Pinkorb came a lovely young girl with crimson eyes and purple and pink hair. She held a scepter with a large rube in the middle that glowed in her hands. Out of the Golden orb appeared a young boy. He had white hair and crimson eyes and held a golden staff with a lantern attached to it.

"Oh thank goodness! Phew I thought you where never going to think about us and we where going to be trapped in those ribbons forever!" The pink haired girl said in a bell like voice as she giggled and smiled looking to MiMi. "I am Tick. " She said as she smiled striking a pose for Mimie.

"And I am Tock! We are glad to finally meet you master!" The white haired boy said striking his own pose as he smiled along side his pink haired twin. " We are here to help with your request! From what we can tell you don't know much about magic or how it works. You don't know anything about yourself or your ribbons." He said as he smiled warmly at her.

"We are your children." The pink haired girl said as she smiled warmly at Mimi. " You made us with your magic to help you so here we are! Our jobs are to help you and to be your constant companions. You made us so you would never have to be lonely!" The girls said as she looked to her brother.

"But first here we'll show you how to make bowls simple magic for someone like you." The young boy said as he looked at a rock and held out his golden staff as a gold light came from it and with a thought it turned into a heavy duty pot." See simple." He said smiling as he and his sister laughed at the same time.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-19-2015, 08:06 AM

Mimi blinked in surprise and stared at the two people in front of her. "Tick and Tock...my children?" she repeated, clearly confused. "W-well it is very nice to meet you both as well." she stated honestly and watched them. She was their master? This was all very odd but she would get used to it eventually right? "Well yes, I do not know anything about these ribbons. They were an unexpected gift that came with no instructions." Mimi explained and laughed nervously. She had made them? She couldn't remember ever making them though. Mimi watched Tock easily make a pot appear for her. "Wow...that was interesting." Mimi said quietly as she picked up the pot. "How did you do that?" she asked.