EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-28-2014, 03:18 AM

This is a private RP between Vinny XIII and EternalRaine323. If that's not you, please don't reply here. Feel free to follow along, though :)

Name: Isaiah Christan Saiben
Height: 6'2"
Personality:
It's near impossible to get Isis roaring to go and do anything he hasn't prepared well in advance for. Some might consider him anti-social, because he just doesn't want to. In reality, he's just got a bigger eye on the prize. Often times he finds himself staring down the end goal so hard that he has trouble focusing on the work to get him there.

Most days, Isis would rather spend dreaming about what he wants instead of going out and getting it himself. He's perfectly content with things never changing as long as that means he doesn't have to do anything about it. Sleeping all day is much preferred to working through any problems life might throw his way.

When someone has managed the difficult task of actually getting Isis out into the world, he is assertive and outgoing. He loves talking to people, and does his best to be known by everyone he comes across.

This boy has a very narrow world view, and his vision rarely extends beyond himself. He can be selfish and has been known to be a drain on resources and energy of others. He just doesn't understand why it can't be about him all the time.

While he may have number one on the front of his mind, that doesn't meant he doesn't see around himself. Isis picks up on subtle social cues and body language. He might use this to his adavantage if the opportunity presents itself.

Last edited by EternalRaine323; 08-29-2014 at 02:42 PM..

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-29-2014, 06:31 AM

Will Parker | 23 | 5'10"
Black Hair | Brown Left Eye, Green Right Eye

Will was raised in a "high class" environment, his father trying to groom him to take over the family's medical company. However, Will has always rebelled against the idea of following in his foot steps. He's actually a very laid back and optimistic young man who prefers doing things without his family's help.

-----
"You are the next in line to take over the family business William!" Marcus, Will's father, exclaimed, "You have spent enough time slacking off and doing whatever it is you have been doing, it is time you settle down and take your place-"
"I don't want to Dad!" Will snapped at his father, "Why not give the company to Emily?! She was born first anyways!"
"Your sister would have the company if she were a male, but since she is not the company goes to you! You know this William! It is always the oldest son in the family that gets to-"
"You make it sound like some kind of privilege!" Will sighed, rolling his eyes.
"Young man, you will stop interrupting me and you will do as I say!" Marcus spat, raising his voice, "You are not a child anymore! Since you won't grow up on your own I am afraid I have no choice but to make some decisions for you!"
"What's that supposed to mean?" Will asked, arching an eye brow.
"You are going to marry my colleagues daughter." Marcus said, clearing his throat as he regained his composure, "We have decided it would be best for both of our companies-"
"No way!" Will said, waving his hand, "Who even-"
"William you have no choice in this matter!" Marcus said calmly, "You will meet her tonight at six o'clock. Denny will drive you there to make sure you don't stand the young lady up."

Later that night, while the two young adults were eating their meals, Will fiddled with his phone under the table.
"Dude," He text his friend Isaiah, "Please tell me your free tonight! This whole arranged marriage thing sucks! I think I need a drink after this date."

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2014, 02:53 PM

Rebecca Stirling was a lovely, career-oriented woman in her mid-twenties. She was well on her way to being a doctor that would make any parent proud. Not her parents, though. No, she was missing a little something to earn their love, and that was the marriage to a loving, caring, prestigious man with lots of money. When her dad made the arrangements with Marcus Parker for her to meet - and eventually wed - William Becca saw no use in arguing with him how backwards the idea was of arranging a marriage for her. Instead, Becca sucked it up and did as she was told. What modern day woman didn't want a man with enough money that she didn't really have to work?

When she arrived at the restaurant, she smiled friendly enough at the man and offered her hand. The greeting wasn't as warm as she would have liked, but she didn't expect much from a man without any choice in the matter. She did her best to ignore how rude and cold he was. It wasn't until he started messing with his phone under the table that she drew the line.

Sitting her fork down on her plate and giving him a stern look, Becca cleared her throat to get his attention. "Is there a problem, Will?" she asked, clear in her tone that she wasn't at all happy about his behavior.

-----
Isis lay sprawled out on the couch, flipping through tv channels, missing his face with popcorn, and overall being bored and boring. Hearing the familiar buzz of his phone vibrating, he squirmed a bit until he could remove the device from his pocket. A big ol' grin spread across his face as he saw who it was from. "Drinks on you, bro. We'll tear it up tonight!" he sent back. As if Will had any doubt in his mind that layabout Isaiah had anything going on in his life.

Taking a look at the empty popcorn bowl, the man puffed a sigh and debated on whether or not he should be getting out of his lazy sweats now. He would need them when he went out, but there was no knowing how long Will was going to be. Shaking his head, he slammed his weight back against the couch and decided he could dress when Will was on his way out.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 09-17-2014, 04:37 PM

Will smiled softly when he saw the text, "Lol that's the greatest thing I've heard all night!" Will enjoyed being able to spend time with Isaiah, maybe it was because he was his best friend, but Will often wished he didn't have to be apart from him. Although, when he'd have that thought he'd question if most people felt that way about their friends. If Isaiah had been a girl he could see himself being with him on a date like this, but he wasn't, which made Will question why he had hypothetical thoughts about Isaiah being a girl.

Will jumped slightly as he felt his face grow hot at the young lady's question. He wasn't normally like this and he knew he was being rude, but he honestly hadn't cared until now. Will slipped his phone back into his pocket as he looked around awkwardly.
"Actually, this whole thing is the problem. I know I've been being an as-- jerk," He quickly corrected himself, trying not to swear in the restaurant, "and I'm sorry for that. I'm normally not like this, it's just so... It's ridiculous, don't you think? I mean who does arranged marriages anymore? I'm sure I gotta be the last guy you'd want to marry, and no offense, but I don't even want to get married. To anyone. This whole thing is just so stupid. I mean, did my dad even think about what would happen if we did get married and then a few years later got divorced? Cause that stuff happens, people get divorced all the time. So did he think about what would happen to his precious company then? Not that I'm saying anything would happen or anything-" Will suddenly realized that he was beginning to rant and he felt his whole face begin to turn red as he quickly covered his mouth and looked away, "S-sorry... I didn't mean to ramble..."
'Great!' He mentally kicked himself, 'I barely say anything all night and then I go and start bitching about all this! Dad's just gonna love this!'