Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 11:38 PM

Kirin watches her go a bit concerned. He hope she is alright.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 03-01-2010, 11:44 PM

Inside the bathroom, she turns the cold water faucet on. Morrigan splashes her face, hoping the butterflies will just fly away. Back in the kitchen, Sara apologizes for her daughter leaving the table and excuses herself as well. Knocking on the bathroom, she calls out to Morrigan. The running water seems to drown out the noise so Sara begins raising her voice. She doesn't notice that her voice carries.

"Morrigan, you need to get back out here! It's rude to leave the table when there's a guy who appears interested in you!" Sara lectures. "You never know if you'll get another chance to find a guy. And a rich one at that! I want grandchildren before I get too old!"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 01:10 AM

Kirin hears this but doesn't get offended. He just chuckles. "So what do you do for a living?" He asks Eric.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 01:19 AM

"I'm working on getting my degree in mechanics. Part time, I work over on Fifth Street at the garage." Eric replied. He too had overheard his mom. "I do feel bad for Morrigan. She can't help that every guy Mom brought home from her job has been a total dud."

Morrigan is heard shouting at her mom to hush before she gets embarrassed. After a moment, they both walk in. Kirin stands up to help Morrigan to her seat and asks her if she is alright. Morrigan nods ans glares at her mom.

"What? No one heard me." Sara remarked. "Not that it wasn't anything too bad. So, Kirin... What does your family think of Morrigan?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 01:21 AM

"I just met her today. Haven't had a chance to introduce her to my mom yet." He says choosing not to tell Sara that they could hear her. To Eric he says. "My cars have been worked on at that garage before."

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 01:25 AM

"Really? Which cars? The boss man never tells us who the customers are. In case we decide to slack off." Eric joked. Lina giggles as she takes a bite of her food. Morrigan plays around with the food on her plate; her appetite has disappeared.

"My, my. Don't I feel special in being one of the first to find out about this?" Sara exclaimed happily. "So, have you two made the wedding plans yet?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 01:30 AM

"My limo. Couple Bentleys. I have a Harley that gets worked on there. No wedding plans yet ma'am." He says giving Morrigan's hand a squeeze.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 01:48 AM

Shock waves shot up from where he squeezed Morrigan's hand and it felt as if the butterflies had multiplied tenfold. The other three looked directly at him in awe.

"I... I was asking Eric and Lina..." Sara stuttered. Morrigan's cheeks reddened as she realized what her mom had done.

"I believe you asked that so openly in hopes that we would answer." Morrigan dryly replied. "You're only shocked that he might marry me even though he has known me for a day, overheard your lecture when I was in the restroom, and..." Not finishing her thought, she got up and stormed out the door. It was after she went into her place and had locked the door that she had realized she left Kirin there. Cursing herself for ruining the "date" with Kirin, she slouched down against the door. He was the only guy she had ever met that made her feel... complete, happy, crazy.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 01:51 AM

"If you will excuse me." he says standing. He leaves Sara's place and goes and knocks on Morrigan's door. "Morrigan?" He calls gently.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 02:10 AM

She hears the knocks and slowly gets up. Wiping a few stray tears from her eyes, she opens the door.

"Sorry for leaving you over there. Hope they didn't act like hyenas after I left..." Morrigan stated. She was a little afraid that he might be upset at her for leaving. I never seem to act normal when around my family. I turn into some kind of wacko, she thought. If he wanted to run to the hills, I couldn't blame him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 02:11 AM

Kirin pull her into his arms and holds her close. He says nothing as he just holds her.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 02:21 AM

Being in his arms makes her break down. Sobbing incoherent words that not even Morrigan can understand, she tries to apologize for acting so mixed up. After a few minutes, the sobs soften and she pulls away to see the tear stains on his clothes.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to ruin your clothes..." Morrigan whispered, not wanting to speak too loudly in case she started to cry again.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 02:22 AM

Kirin tilts her chin up and kisses her. While he kiss her he moves them into her apartment closing the door behind him.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 02:29 AM

The kiss surprised her but she couldn't resist. Didn't want to resist was more like it. Morrigan kissed him back, her fingers weaving their way into his hair. It had felt as if the butterflies that had been floating around in her stomach were suddenly released. She was no longer nervous of how she thought he felt about her.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 02:30 AM

Kirin breaks the kiss after a moment panting slightly. "I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He whispers resting his forehead on hers.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 02:35 AM

"I... think I love you too." Morrigan said, after letting his words sink in. "This all feels weird. I've been feeling butterflies off and on since we met. Can I tell you something? I never did believe in that 'love at first sight' but I think I do now."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 02:41 AM

"I never believed it either. Till I saw you." He said still holding her close. "Mother is not going to like this. Not one bit."

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 02:43 AM

"I hope she's nothing like mine." Morrigan said. "Is there anything I should do to increase my chances of getting her approval?" She snuggled closer to enjoy the warmth of his body.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 03:03 AM

"She worse then yours. She'll look down on you because you aren't from a rich influential family. But you know what? I don't care."

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 03:22 AM

"Well, as long as I have your approval..." Morrigan says as she kisses him lightly on the lips."I think I'll be alright." Realizing that no one else had tried knocking on the door to her apartment, she let out a sigh of relief.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 03:27 AM

Just then Kirin's pager goes off. He checks it and lets out a sigh.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 03:29 AM

"Business calls?" Morrigan asks as she tries not to frown.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 03:33 AM

"No. My mother. She wants to know where I am and why I haven't been answering my phone."

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-02-2010, 03:37 AM

Morrigan burst out into laughter as she realized he had pretty much pulled the same stunt as she did.

"What do you plan on telling her?" Morrigan asked. She felt a little intimidated by this woman. "Or you going to fib and say you were elsewhere?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 03:44 AM

"I will tell her the truth. She'll just have to learn to live with it."