Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 02:12 PM

"I'm glad you are here." Kirin says with a smile. "It gets a bit lonely with it being only me here." He waves the butler away as he tries to take the suitcases. "I am working on some ideas for this place, so it's not so... so... empty." He states for lack of a better term. He gets to a door on the second level and opens it. The room is done in pastels and it's very feminine and airy. He steps aside to let her in.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2013, 06:50 PM

Aimi blush's a bit as she saw the room it was really nice. much bigger then any other bedroom she had before. "What kind of ideas? do you have any pets? that would make this place less empty I think." Aimi says to him while walking in to the bedroom. she set's her suites case by a dresser that was close by. she wonder if Kirin like kids are not?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 09:35 PM

"I was thinking of turning this place into an orphanage." He says setting her stuff on the bed. He goes to her and puts his arms around her waist.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2013, 10:04 PM

"That sounds like a wonderful idea Kirin but will you still live here. if you do make this place in to an orphanage. if you chose to stay I'll help you out with all of the kids I all way's like kids." she says with a happy smile on her face. Aimi wanted to kiss him so much right now. he was such a caring man to want turn a mansion in to an orphanage.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 10:23 PM

"Yeah I was planning on staying here." He says with a smile. "I've been working on getting it done." He nuzzles her neck. "I'm glad you'll stay and help out."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2013, 10:59 PM

Aimi giggles softly feeling Kirin nuzzling her neck. "To be honest I all ways wanted to have kids of my own. but if I can help some babies and children find the right parents. it will make me happy to help them out in any way I can." Aimi says to her Lover yet moves a bit in his arms. then turns around to kiss him on the lips lovingly hoping he would not mind the sudden kiss.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-26-2013, 03:13 AM

Kirin is a bit surprised at the kiss but pulls her close. He nibbles her bottom lip rubbing her lower back.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-26-2013, 03:22 AM

Aimi moans out lightly yet felt Kirin nibbling on her lower lip. she warps her arms around his neck. yet she like how he was rubbing her lower back. she wish Marshall never came in to her life. if so maybe these two would have been happy with each before now.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-26-2013, 03:56 AM

Kirin, with his arms still around her, pulls back a bit and looks into her eyes. "You have something on your mind." He states. He has always known when she is thinking

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-26-2013, 04:01 AM

"I was thinking if I never meet Marshall maybe. we could have been a happy couple before now." she says to Kirin in a soft voice while blushing quite a bit. one other thing she was thinking about but did not want. to make it rush at all she wanted to make a few phone call's. to cancel the stuff for her wedding that was not going to happen now.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-26-2013, 04:08 PM

"True, but maybe we weren't meant to be together as a couple until this time." He says kissing her neck. "I should let you get settled in." He steps back. "If you need anything all you have to do is either ask me or one of the servants."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-26-2013, 06:48 PM

Aimi blush more when he kiss her on the neck yet smiles a happy smile. "Thanks I think I'll try get some rest for now. before I start to make some phone call's later on." Aimi says to him as she walks over to bed so she could. start to unpack her things first of all before to take a nice nap. but waits for Kirin to leave not wanting to be rude to him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-28-2013, 03:29 AM

Kirin heads off to do his own work. He has a lot to do to make this place into an orphanage. Deep down he knows his parents would be pleased with what he was doing. He heads to his home office and starts working.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-28-2013, 04:34 AM

Aimi unpacks hr clothes put's them away in to the dresser. at lest what she could put in there then put the rest of it in the closet. once she finish unpacking she kicks her shoes off then lays down on the bed. it was so nice in a soft yet comfy way she let a yawn pass by her lips. before laying her head down on to some pillows snuggling up for a nap.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-28-2013, 04:38 AM

Kirin has gotten in contact with the people who have to inspect his home. He knows there will be some work to be done, but it will be nice to know exactly what will have to be done. When that appointment is finally set up he stretches. Things were going on the right track, finally, after many bumps and road blocks. He knew he and his household would have to be fingerprinted and a background and drug test would have to be done on all of them. He has already talked to his staff about this, and those who weren't comfortable with that he had helped to find new jobs and they were given severance packages. He would have to mention that fact to Aimi when she woke up. He lets out a content sigh, things were looking up.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-28-2013, 04:52 AM

After about a hour long nap Aimi starts to wake up yet sighs out softly. she had left her cell phone in her purse but hope. it was not dead if so hello charging the darn thing for a few hours. she gets up off of the bed then start to get her shoes back on. by now she was a bit hungry maybe she should get a snack to eat?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-28-2013, 03:14 PM

Kirin has made snacks for him and Aimi. He has made finger sandwiches and raspberry lemonade. He hopes she is up and he won't wake her. He has changed into casual slacks and a dress t-shirt. He knocks softly on Aimi's bedroomdoor.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-28-2013, 08:44 PM

Aimi hears a knock at her bedroom door she walks over to it. then start to open it up yet smiles at Kirin. "Hello Kirin please come in I just woke up form my nap." Aimi says to him yet notice he had a tray with some sandwich's and lemonade of some kind. she moves out of the way to let him in to her bedroom.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-29-2013, 02:49 PM

"I thought you might be hungry, so I made some snacks." He says coming in. He's glad that he hasn't woken her. He sets the tray down on the desk in the room. He then goes over and hugs her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2013, 12:02 AM

"That is so thoughtful of you." she says to Kirin as she gives him a hug back. she gives him a few kiss's on both cheeks as a thank you. Aimi wanted to take a walk around the mansion. so she can get use to her new home plus so she will not get lost around here.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-30-2013, 01:37 PM

"let's eat, and then I will give you the grand tour." He says with a smile. He pulls out her chair for her. He pushes her in when she sits down

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2013, 09:21 PM

Aimi sits down in the chair then picks up one of the sandwich's. she takes a lady like bite out of it not wanting. to be unladylike around Kirin mostly cause she is some what shy still about eating messy in front of others. she sometimes wonder if he cook for him self are not.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-30-2013, 11:49 PM

"There's something I need to let you know." He says sipping the lemonade. He really does hope she'll be alright with getting a drug test and having a background check done.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2013, 12:10 AM

Aimi takes a sip of lemonade before speaking. "What is it? but I will say I'm happy with the bedroom. yet you'll need to get toy's before the kids come here once it's a orphanage." Aimi says with a smile on her face as she grabs. a other sandwich to eat even if they are small she sometimes. forgets to eat when planing her now cancelled wedding.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-31-2013, 02:10 PM

Kirin chuckles. "That's already on my list. For me to make this place an orphanage everybody who will be staying here will have to have a criminal background check and a drug test." He says. "I am getting the paperwork for all that, should be here in a few days."