Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 03:38 AM

Name: "Rem" Remington Corsair (he goes exclusively by Rem)
Appearance: average height, skin tone, and muscularity. He's punk/emo and usually looks very cold. He has multiple piercings (ears, tongue and eyebrow) but no tattoos.
http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa24144b2.jpg
http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps18dc240d.jpg
Personality: He's blunt and quiet and the master of cold looks, but what people don't realize is that he isn't tough or cruel like he looks and he's not really punk or emo either. He's not looking down on others like he seems to be. He's quite shy and a loner so he doesn't like to hang out with people most of the time. He's no good at making friends, but he he's friendly and quite loyal to the few people he is close to. He dresses the way he does because his slightly eccentric mom told him that it suited his looks well and made him look cute. He enjoys silence, cute animals, children, and shopping. He's stubborn too and never backs down from a fight because it would be against his pride and honor.

Cat: Lucky
Appearance: Cute and grey
http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/a...psd1e96847.jpg
Personality: Kitten. aka: a hyper, curious, terror.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 10-18-2013 at 07:15 PM..

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 05:50 AM

Name: Xlyer Warlows
Appearance:
Stunning Blue Eys
5"8, average weight, appears almost like a player or someone who doesn't tend to care, is stronger and smarter than he looks.
Personality: Xyler is a kind, but, determined guy who doesn't say really much about his past since he never really cares to talk about it. He thinks only for the future and never about the past. He is strong willed and has a strong spirit as well as physical strength. Xyler doesn't look it, but, he is a very caring person and even has regrets, but, he is always usually smiling or off in a distant thought.

Cat: Katty (Kat for short)
Appearance:
blue not yellow eyes
Personality: Katty is motherly, mature, playful, and nice. Protective and determined to keep those she wishes safe.

While the rain was pouring down on ground around her, Katty, a beautiful, grey and black Mau cat was walking down a usual path she took for a walk. Katty loved storms, they fascinated her, and her blue eyes lit up every time lighting sparked in the sky. Glancing around Katty realized no one was outside and the worse of the storm was yet to come for the night. Wondering if it would get worse or let up before hand, she continued her path a bridge she loved near the river. More like right over the river for a way to get across, during the storms it was dangerous to be near it, but, she loved dangerous things. Adventures and fun; sure she was elegant as any other Mau, but, she was also the opposite than most.

Thunder echoed throughout the endless skies, no light anywhere to show the sun, and even now, the sun wouldn't be up. Late at night around nine thirty at night was her favorite walking time and she could be gone for hours at a time. Though she loved her owner and how he treated her, but, she longed to get away from her pampered life style that she sometimes had whenever he wasn't working.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 06:20 AM

The small grey kitten had only darted outside for a minute really, but the pretty flying thing had kept jumping this way and that and when it finally flew too high and far away, he found himself somewhere completely different from the adoption fair he had been at. He heard the humans say that someone would take him home, but he'd been far to amazed by the outdoors to care. His littermates might have been content to sit and make pretty eyes at the humans, but the kitten was off in a blast. Even after he got lost, he wasn't the least bit scared. He walked with his tail held high and his ears forward to try to gather every last bit of information he could about this strange and smelly world around him.

But then it had started to rain. The kitten darted this way and that, trying to get away from the horrid coldness. His fur felt heavy and every time the sky exploded with light and a roar, he bolted in any direction he could. He scrabbled onto some kind of structure with rails on both sides of it just as another clap of thunder burst above with. The kitten went blinding streaking to one side of the bridge, but saw water in front of him behind the edge of the structure. He let out a pitiful wail and took off running again. He was very deeply beginning to regret running away from his brothers and sisters.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 02:12 PM

Katty noticed something running in the rain, it was small, and she couldn't exactly see what it is. Chasing after it from natural instinct kicking it, she dashed out into the rain, and after a moment she was right next to the little kitten running in front of it to stop it. She might have been soaked with rain, but, at least she looked as kind as she naturally was. She wasn't going to let the little one pass her by and stood in the way. Katty mewed at the kitten as to ask why was such a little fellow out in a storm like this and alone.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 06:53 PM

The kitten pulled to a stop as something jumped in front of him. With wide blue eyes he stared at the creature that had blocked his way. Another cat? The kitten looked fearfully and curiously at the cat for one second before he dived forward and snuggled up next to the other cat. He peered up at her with pleading eyes, begging this very kind looking cat to help him get away from the storm. Anywhere else would be better. He could just feel it, this cat would help him.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 02:00 AM

Catty understood that the kitten didn't want to be out here and if they didn't get inside somewhere soon then the storm would get worse. Being outside in a bad storm wasn't a good idea in any case; Catty nuzzled her head next the kitten's as if it so say follow her. Walking towards the alley ways on the sidewalk avoiding anyone who might be out. The sky darkened as the thunder became louder and the lighting streaks were thinner. A man almost stepped on them along the way not seeing them, but, Catty moved them out of the way in time. Soon they came up to a small, nice home, about two hour walk from the bridge. The wind had picked up even more about the time they reached it; Catty looked at the Kitten nodding towards the little cat door at the bottom of the bigger door and pushed the kitten inside. Catty then stepped through as the house smelled like Lavender and chamomile, it was quiet except for the kitchen where it seemed Catty's owner was making dinner, and Catty suddenly grew hungry. Meowing to let her owner know that she was back she looked towards the kitten.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 04:23 AM

The kitten was still scared of the storm, but as long as he stayed close to the other cat, he could feel safe. With each sound of thunder, he just moved closer to the other cat to the point that he was nearly walking on her feet. She was good at guiding and he found himself trusting her implicitly. He had grown quite tired as they walked and soon had to struggle to keep up. His earlier escape and wild flight though the rain probably wasn't helping so when the other cat encouraged him inside a house through some small door, he dropped onto the floor in exhaustion. His nose wrinkled at the odd smell of the place, but his ears were too tired to swivel about and explore the sounds. When the other cat started meowing, he decided to copy her and tilted his head back to let out the loudest mrow that he could.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-09-2013, 09:29 PM

Catty looks at the Kitten as her owner replies "I will get you a warm blanket" when he walked into the room, he had this serious look making people think he was scary or something. "Oh, you brought home a little friend, that's rare" moving over to the kitten and Catty he said "Why don't you take him into the living room, I'll get the heating blanket" petting Catty he stood up and went down the hallway to a bedroom. Catty leaned down so that she could get the kitten on her back and walk to the living room where a fluffy pillow bed on the floor that was a deep shade of dark blue.

Catty moved the kitten from her back and onto the pillow as she grabbed a small towel with her mouth and laid it over the kitten using her paws to rub it back and forth drying the kitten off a little bit. When Xyler came into the room he rubbed the top of her head moving the small towel and putting a warm blanket on the kitten. It wasn't a heating blanket, but, it just came out of the dryer. Once he put it on the kitten, he laid one over Catty who laid next to the smaller cat staying close because body heat would keep the kitten more warm like the blankets would.

Xyler walked off to check on the chili that he was making since it was almost autumn and getting cooler outside. He just started the dinner and it wouldn't be ready until the next day, that's why he made it in the crock pot. "Oh, I'll have to get some milk too, warm milk would probably be better" he made a bowl of food for Catty along with a bowl for milk and did the same thing for the kitten. "I will have to figure out who your owner is little one" he said placing the bowls down to the side of them on the dark red carpet. The carpet was soft and fuzzy under Catty's feet, she loved the feeling of new carpet under her paws. "Sleep for now, We can figure that out later" he petted them both gently on the head and kissed the forehead of each cat then walked away to the kitchen.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-10-2013, 03:27 AM

The kitten let himself be taken somewhere warmer and really, he had to admit that being coddled like this was very nice. He'd enjoyed his day's adventure but now he remembered how much he missed living indoors like he had with his mom. She had been a boring sort of cat, but patient with all her little ones. The comfort of a home and family was something special. Maybe if he stayed here, he could have that sort of family again.

As he snuggled up to the other cat, he started to purr and knead his claws into the carpet. He meowed happily at the man as he pet the kitten. He liked this human. He was kind and smelled nice. Tasting the milk that had been placed in front of him, he decided right when that he was going to stay with this cat and human.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-15-2013, 07:29 PM

Xyler had allowed the kitten to rest while he went into the computer room to make up some fliers. Someone had to be missing a kitten and perhaps it was a child that really loved the little one. After some time Catty made her way to find her owner and once she had she looked at the computer with curiosity. "I'm just making a flier so I can hang them up, someone has to be missing him, are you hungry?" he had set out milk, but, couldn't remember if he set any food out. So he picked up Catty who liked to climb on his shoulders as he walked and lay down around his neck while he took out a can of tuna in water mixing it with a couple other things Catty loved, then he put it in two small plates and went back to the kitten quietly setting the plates down. Smiling as Catty jumped down, he said "I'm going to put these up outside, then I'm taking a shower, and I have to get ready for work. Can you watch the little guy while I am gone?" Catty nodded to the request and mewed as she ate the tuna mixed flavored food. Eating made her tired lately and wondered if she shouldn't eat so much, so she stopped just in case she had to stay awake.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-16-2013, 01:59 AM

The kitten lay down for a nap only for a few minutes. With his purring and silence, he must have seemed like a sweet kitten, but when he woke up, that all ended. He swiveled his ears around and sniffed the air. After he had located his target as well as a very delectable smell. He crouched down and started to stalk through the house. Right when he was behind the other cat that he now knew was called Catty, he wiggled his butt, then pounced on her. With a loud meow of victory, he rolled over and started to paw her in the face. It was as if he hadn't been exhausted just minutes earlier. The human had walked away and now the kitten was all pure energy rolled in fur. Whether Catty played back with him, he was going to find some way to entertain himself.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-21-2013, 02:26 PM

Catty turn around at the very last minute getting pounced and rolled around playing with the kitten on the floor. Catty disappeared from the room and returned nudging him into another room, it wasn't very big, but, it wasn't small either. It was filled with things for them to play with. Catty was used to it, but, to any other cat it could seem like heaven to them. Beds, pillows, different size and shaped rugs, a couple blankets, all kinds of toys, and her most of all favorite: her ball of yard collection with different colors, types, and sizes. Catty runs over to the ball of yarn and picks out a rainbow colored big one and pushes it over at the Kitten meowing watching to see what he would do with it. In the room, with the way it was designed had ledges, holes, throughout the room that made it more fit for a cat.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-24-2013, 04:13 AM

The kitten played with Catty most of the night, kicking the ball of yarn over to her and around the nooks and crannies of the room. He found a little hidey-hole way in the back of the room where a human would have serious trouble getting to and he finally curled up in a little purring ball to sleep. He was so happy to have found such a fun place to stay.
~~
When morning came, Rem tapped his watch with a sigh. It seemed to have stopped again and now he wasn't even sure if he was going to be late for class or not since he'd also forgotten to charge his phone. Groaning and dragging his hand through his hair that covered half his face, he scowled as he quickened his pace. The smell of wet leaves made him want to sneeze and he squeezed his eyes shut. When the feeling had passed and his eyes weren't watering, he realized that he was nearly face to face with a light pole.

That wasn't what he noticed though. He noticed the grainy image of round eyes staring at him, the edges of the ink dripping from the previous night's rain. Instantly his heart thudded inside him. The kitten on the 'Found' poster had such expressive eyes that he could resist staring for a second even if he might be late for class. He hesitated only a second before ripping the flier off of the pole and stuffing it into his safety pin studded black bag. He hurried to the campus and his graduate studies class on game history. His mind was on the flier though. As soon as his class was over, he would call to inquire about the kitten.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2013, 02:47 AM

Catty fell asleep in her hammock like bed that she loved to fall asleep in most of the time. She shuddered feeling a hand stroke her fur and she knew it was her owner. Not another human knew how to pet her like that, just like her owner, without being her owner that is. Purring slightly she woke and stretched "Hey Catty, put the fliers up, are you hungry?" he asked.

Catty mewed happily while Xyler left the room to make the cats something and Catty wandered over to the kitten. Rubbing her head on his softly, she quietly walked out of the room, and to the couch where she would lay there. She didn't care about television or noise in the morning, she just loved to stetch out and stay there until breakfast was done. Xyler would first prepare breakfast for her, and then himself. Now there was an extra mouth to feed and both were fine with that.

"Alright, I have to go to college, I'll be back later. Keep an eye on the kitten now, don't let him tear up anything, alright?" Xyler asked as she mewed and yawned softly. Stretching once more, she stood up, and walked into the kitchen to the smell of food. Xyler dressed in his usual buttoned up white shirt with a few buttons not fully buttoned up, a pair of jeans, and even sneakers. He grabbed his messenger bag real quick and started outside, he walked most places rather than owning a car that would take up more of the money he would make. He had a part time job, but, only when he would need it. Class had already started when he sneaked into the classroom before the teacher had noticed. He only went half a day, but, the other half was work. So it balanced out.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-26-2013, 04:35 AM

Rem did his best to listen during class, but only managed to jot down notes in a half aware state. He normally loved his game history class and anything that had to do with games, but he had pulled the flier out of his bag and had it sitting next to his notebook. He really wondered if calling would do any good. The kitten seemed like someone's lost pet and he wasn't the owner, but he was in love with the cute face already. Maybe he could lie? He quickly decided against that though. It would be unfair to such a pretty kitty's real owner. Still, when the professor ended his lector and Rem had shoved his barely written in notebook back into his bag, he pulled out his phone. He dialed the number from the flier as he walked to a deserted bench outside. Despite looking gloomy and irritable on the outside, he was holding his breath, waiting for someone to answer the call.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2013, 01:51 PM

Xyler had picked up the phone not realizing he had walked right by the one who had called him "Uh hello?" he said getting ready to cross the street waiting for traffic to slow down. "Who is this?" he asked remembering his work day while having to wait for the traffic. He had went to college for half the day and then the park to get some drawing in, but, what he really loved to do was sit on top of a building and do his work.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-26-2013, 06:51 PM

Rem did a double take when he realized that he'd heard the answer on his phone coming from two different places. He glanced around and noticed a man walking by with a phone pressed against his ear. It would be a really strange coincidence, but it almost seemed like the person on the other side of the line had just walked by. Rem looked at his phone for a second, then hurried to his feet and after the other man. "Hey you, in the white shirt! Stop!" he yelled as he made his way to the edge of the street. He could probably have thought of some more tactful words, but those were the first things that came to mind. He hoped he didn't sound too scary. He came to a stop next to the other man, holding his phone loosely at his side.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2013, 10:51 PM

"Uh hello? Where'd you go?" Xyler asked to the other end of his phone until he heard someone yelling behind him, he always has a compelling need to look whenever he hears something, it was out of habit. "Can I help you?" he asked raising a brow as he ended the call since there was still no answer of what he could understand. People didn't look to see who was calling out to who since they were pretty much used to it around these neighborhoods. Putting his cellphone back into his pocket, he noticed the time, and it wasn't really late...it was still the afternoon, well evening wise, but, hey it wasn't late.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 03:21 AM

Rem held up his phone as if that explained everything. "You're the person I just called, yes? I heard you answer as you walked by me," he said as he dumped his phone in his bag, not really paying attention to if he had ended the call or not. He tended to forget details like that. He pulled out the flyer of the kitten a second later and showed it to the other man. "Are you the person who put up this? I don't know if you found it's owner though..." he trailed off and looked down nervously. Because he had been so focused on the kitten, he had been more forward that usual. Now he felt shy and he wondered if the other man was bothered to be stopped like this. Maybe he had somewhere he needed to be. Rem didn't want to be bothersome, but he didn't want to back down either. The kitten was too important.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 03:43 AM

"Oh? You found the flier, at least someone reads it I guess. I didn't expect a call from anyone really" he might have made them, but, he hardly doubt people paid attention on the streets or anything except to traffic, themselves, or idiots who try to steal things. Xyler looked at the people starting to getting closer, he hated crowds "Are you the owner of the kitten?" he asked pretty much stating that he hadn't found the owner yet. This was weird. almost like a coincidence, but, he didn't believe in those sort of things.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 04:22 AM

Rem looked down at the flier then back at the other man. He took a step closer to him to avoid the other people that were around. "No, I'm not his owner. But if you can't find that person, I've rather fallen in love with him," he admitted even though that was an embarrassing thing to say. It wasn't the sort of thing he'd normally say, so why was he saying it now? "If you don't want to keep him, I'd be glad to take him."

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 04:45 AM

(i am tired, should sleep, will soon, might be my last post, we will see)

"Well, why don't we see if he likes you first; he didn't have a color on so he probably doesn't really have one yet" he could have been a stray too or at least that was what Xyler was thinking about the kitten. Usually his mau wouldn't have brought home a stray, but, seeing how little it was, it didn't really surprise him. "Want to come over and see it now? I don't have to go to work right now anyways" he did, but, he figured he would just put a text out there and someone else would take up his shift quite quickly considering people really needed the hours.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 05:45 AM

Rem couldn't keep the surprise off of his face when the other guy invited him over so easily. Normally people were a little off put by him and his looks, but this other guy didn't seem to mind at all. A slow smile spread over his face. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I don't have any more classes today so I'm free," he said. He suddenly offered his hand. "I'm Rem by the way. You?" He couldn't help but feel excited that he was going to meet the kitten. Meeting this other man so far seemed like a bonus as well.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 02:47 PM

Xyler shook his hand returning the gesture and lead the way walking down the street "If you're taking classes, how old are you?" he asked not wanting to leave the kitten with someone who wouldn't be able to fully take care of it. The wind started getting cooler all of a sudden and the sky was clouding up. Autumn was still in the midst of trying to roll in while winter still stayed away. Xyler slid his hands in his pockets.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 06:25 PM

"I'm twenty-two, actually. I'm a grad student," Rem said. It took him a second to figure out the significance of the question, but he nodded when he did. "Don't worry, my apartment allows pets so there's no problem there. Are you not a student then?" He decided to infer from the other man's question. Letting his fingers disappear in his sleeves of his large jacket, he hoped they didn't have long to walk. He was getting the feeling that it would rain again and he had little love for rainy weather.