Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-08-2014, 02:55 AM

Rem fixed his clothes which had developed wrinkles during his short nap. He carefully shrugged one shoulder. "I had a few dreams like this in the past. Nothing with the kind of extremes of happiness or pain that they have now. The old dreams were so much hazier," he admitted. "It's not really important though. So what if I had a strangely vivid dream, like the most vivid yet except last time I slept near you...eh?" He snapped his mouth shut. That's what he got for thinking as he spoke. After saying something like that, he doubted Xyler would drop the topic like Rem wanted him to.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-10-2014, 01:00 AM

"Care to explain that last bit?" Xyler wasn't about to drop it now and he wanted to know more about these dreams. Both of them had been having dreams that they didn't want to have or didn't understand. "I don't know about you, but mine had been cold up until that last time you found me. After that I feel like there is something I am missing about them that I should know" Xyler looked up at the sky wondering what they would mean and hoped there would be something he could figure out about them.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-10-2014, 02:39 AM

Yes I do care! Rem very nearly snapped that, but he managed to stop himself in time. He didn't want to fight with Xyler even though he was the sort to sometimes get into fights. He sighed and finally gave an answer. "I dream about the cold too, but I usually force myself to wake up before the dream ends...because I just know it ends badly. Just now I dreamed that I was saying good bye to someone I guess was my lover. We were on a grassy cliff above a harbor and winter was about to start. I honestly don't know what kind of story these dreams are painting."

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-11-2014, 03:28 AM

"Hm...how many times do you dream of the cold?" Xyler asked realizing that they both dreamed of the cold, but that just had to be a coincidence even though he didn't believe in that, and right now he wanted to learn more. He didn't usually believe in coincidences if they happened more than once and so far...then he remembered a key object in his dreams "You know, Catty has been in almost every dream, but usually in the background or a tree" he looked down at his sleeping cat.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2014, 05:23 AM

"I don't know!" Rem griped. "A couple times a week, sometimes longer and sometimes it's every night. What's it matter though? It's not like you can change it. I dream of...stuff besides the cold too." He couldn't keep the snappish tone from his voice. He wasn't in the mood for all these questions. At the mention of the cat, Rem became interested again and looked between Xyler and the cats. "I haven't experienced anything like that, but I was always paying attention to the other person. I always felt...I was very much not alone though. Except...well some dreams...I've never felt more alone, but I force myself to wake up before I can know why."

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-27-2014, 02:09 PM

An idea popped into his head "Come on, let's go somewhere" Xyler said standing up holding his cat in one arm as he held out his hand for Rem to take "We've both been stressed out since the winter storm that came out of no where right? Let's change that" Xyler said wondering if Rem would trust him enough to follow him where they were going to go if he did trust him. It was still early and there was plenty of time to do what was in Xyler's head.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-27-2014, 06:06 PM

For a second, Rem eyed Xyler's hand before he let out a loud sigh. He grabbed hold and pulled to his feet. "Fine, but where are we going?" he asked. He had a feeling Xyler already had something in mind. He wasn't just offering because he was bored. Rem realized he didn't mind though if it would help with all the questions that constantly filled Rem's mind.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-27-2014, 10:33 PM

Xyler led him back to the house going into the garage after opening it revealing a classic corvette as a shade of medium blue "Well, come on" saying get in the car, after Rem would (which they left the cats at Xyler's home) Xyler drove for about thirty minutes until they arrived at a carnival and parked the car. "Both of us have been stressed out by this ordeal with questions and such, so why not have a little fun. My treat" Xyler added that last part getting out.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-27-2014, 11:45 PM

Rem followed after and when Xyler revealed the car, he raised an eyebrow. Impressive and totally not Rem's style, but he found himself grinning. When they arrived at the carnival, Rem's eyes went wide. He glanced over at Xyler. "What? Really?" A mix of excitement and trepidation washed over him. "Looks like fun, but I don't know....I don't normally do things like this." He wondered what exactly hanging with Xyler counted as because a carnival felt less like friends and more like a date. He wondered, but he didn't ask.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-26-2014, 02:01 AM

"Would you rather do something else?" Xyler asked looking back at Rem "Because if you want to do something else, I don't mind" Xyler was used to going to these things a few years ago. But, when he moved, and took on new work things changed. He barely had time until this summer when his schedule became more flexible with him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-26-2014, 10:46 PM

"No...I'm really happy to come to a place like this. I haven't been in years," Rem said. As he gold older, he started to like being around people less and less. He was always one to attract attention because of the way he looked even as a child. He surely was the only boy in elementary school who had an ear piercing. Rem beckoned with his hand, grinning. "What are you waiting for? Let's get in line for tickets."

Immy:

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 11-10-2014 at 05:57 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-11-2014, 03:50 PM

(Got my food, got my coffee, I have about an hour & a half to post in four roleplays out of six seeing as a bunch others died from inactivity of others without notice)

Xyler smiled as they walked to the ticket booth handing money for the tickets under the glass window which would have kept others out to a point. Taking the tickets he handed half of them to Rem "We both have an even amount, let's see...do you want to play games first or go on rides?" Xyler was thinking of this as more as something friends would do together, though if they could have brought the librarian girl along it would have made it seem a little less awkward. Or maybe it was just him thinking it was awkward.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 03:09 AM

Rem smiled as he relaxed into the atmosphere of the carnival. He took the tickets and put them in one of the many pockets of his black cargo pants. Cheerful music filled the air, pulling at Rem. "Rides first, so we can end the way with me whooping your ass at the games!" he exclaimed with a laugh. Most people would feel warm dressed all in black at a place like this, but Rem just tossed his dark bangs out of the left side of his face and headed toward the biggest ride in the park. He wasn't one of those people who'd wimp out from a little speed and height. It was all the people between the entrance and the ride that sent shivers up his spine.