sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-30-2013, 01:58 AM

If you are not VampHunterX13666 are my self please do not post in here.

Name:Junko Rosslanded
About Her:She is engaged to her long time boyfriend. four month's pregnant for there first child. they have yet to find out if they will have one are more children.
Pic:

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 11-30-2013 at 03:47 AM..

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-07-2013, 01:35 AM

Name: Angel Nightwolf Age: 24 About Him: He is a doctor and a good one. He has been with Junko for a long time now and a finally got the courage to ask her to marry him. They are now engaged and he has a child on the way. He is both excited and nervous. Pic:
don't know what all the extra stuff is and how to get rid of it. Sorry.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-14-2014 at 02:26 PM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-07-2013, 01:45 AM

((it's all right))

Junko had been out with a friend of hers for the day. but she had called Angel before she left there house. she was going to try buy some stuff for the baby are babies. later on in the afternoon her friend was driving her home. when both side of her car got hit by two other cars. one had gone out of control the other a truck,slammed in to the passenger side door. both Junko and her friend had gotten hurt where sent the hospital. by ambulance the young mother/bride to be had a cut on her stomach. form some broken glass one of her arm's look like it could be broken.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-07-2013, 01:53 AM

Angel was busy making sure that the patients put in his care didn't need him. Later in the day he had heard of a car accident and when he saw the care. The news he rushed to the er immediately. He didn't know what he would do once he saw her but he had to see what condition she was in. When he saw them he couldn't move she looked bad and so did her friend. He wondered how badly they were really hurt and if their child was okay. He had to use the wall for support. One. His co-workers saw him and patted his shoulder. "Everything will be done that can be." He just nodded and sat on the closest chair in the waiting room. He sW his boss and he understood what was going on he came over and whispered that he should take a break another doctor would take over his duties. He thanked his boss and sat there. Waiting for some word on how they were and the condition of his child.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-07-2013, 02:47 AM

Junko was out like a light while the doctor's work on her. lucky for them there baby was safe form harm. but she did have a broken left arm and the cut on her stomach. would take a couple of days to heal up. her friend had one broken leg,her feet where crush by the first car. only badly enough that it would take a few months form them to heal. her back was slightly hurt. they found out she had been bit arch over in the car form the wreck.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-07-2013, 12:24 PM

Angel hadn't moved. He waited for the doctor to come out tell him what was going on. He was trying not to freak out. He had changed into his casual clothes in the employee lounge. He didn't know what to expect. And it was 12 already. He couldn't do anything but wait though. He'd wait until the operation was done.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-07-2013, 01:17 PM

The doctors found out that there baby was a girl. form doing a scan over Junko's wound stomach lightly. the woman was sleeping thanks to some pain killer's. that where safe for a pregnant mother and unborn child. Junko's friend was out before the mother to be she had not woken up. so she could not tell Angel anything even if she wanted to.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-08-2013, 06:17 PM

Angel finally got too impatient and went to the doctor that had taken care of them and got the okay to sit in Jakob's room. He quietly went in and sat by her bed and smiled seeing that she looked okay just a little banged up. It was a relief to finally be able to see how she was. He'd wait for her to wake up. He wound up falling asleep shortly having his worrys lessened.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-09-2013, 08:01 PM

Horus later Junko starts to wake up yet sighs out softly. trying to gather her thoughts inside of her head of what had happen to her. she could not recall hardly any of it at all only being in her friends car. "Oh my where am I? wait a minute Angel is here too? I must have ended up here in the hospital some how." she says to her self in a soft spoken voice not wanting. to wake her loving fiance seeing he was a sleep by her bedside. she moves her right arm close to her stomach. wanting to rub it wondering if the baby is a wake are not?

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-19-2013, 11:54 PM

Angel woke up slowly and relized that she was awake. He smiled happily and gently hugged her. "I was worried. I couldn't even finish my shift, my boss had to have someone else finish it for me. Do you remember what happened?" he asked wondering what happened. "From what I heard you and your friend were in a car accident. I don't know how she is but I know that she is just resting now. I came in here as soon as I got the okay."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-21-2013, 10:29 AM

"I'm sorry if I worried you. I recall a bit of what happened but not enough. to know what vehicle they where." Junko says to Angel in a soft voice then starts to go quite. trying to think about what she still could recall about the car wreck. her memory was somewhat fuzzy about it. she lays her hand on her stomach rubbing it slowly. "I think the one that hit us first could have been a truck maybe? we where leaving form that new baby store. close to a strip mall form that close by town. that's all I can recall for now I hope Ami can still recall more of the wreck." she says knowing she had not give her Lover not much info at all just know.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-21-2013, 01:54 PM

"That's fine love. Don't stress yourself out." He said smiling. "I'm just glad that your okay and that all of you will survive."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-24-2013, 02:57 AM

Junko smiles softly at her Lover yet look over at her broken arm. at lest it would heal before the baby is born. she hope it would heal before they get married. when ever they finish planing it out first of all. "I wonder how long I'll be in here for? with this broken arm? but at least the baby is safe oh my moving around are we?" Junko says to Angel till she felt there baby girl. move around in her stomach she was slowly getting use to the baby moving around. it felt nice she hope she baby would have a name in the next few months.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2013, 07:18 PM

"You'll be in here for a bit longer for observation and so will your friend. But I'll be here whenever you need me here." He said and held her hand. "You two will survive no problem."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-24-2013, 10:42 PM

"The baby is moving do you want to feel Dear?" she ask her Lover a soft smile on her face. glad that it sound like the did not have to stay to long. but was trying to think about how. she'd get shopping done for the baby and there house? since she can't drive right now she could try call one of her parents. are wait till Angel gets home form work if dose not work late at night.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-25-2013, 10:38 PM

He placed his hand in her stomach gently and felt the baby moving. He thought it felt so unique, and cool. "There's our child. Restless just like its mother. Have you heard what we're having yet?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-26-2013, 12:46 AM

The baby moves around a bit more under her father's hand. "I think the emergency room doctor mighty know. but I don't know which ones my doctor maybe we should find out? if the baby is a girl I wonder what we should name her?" Junko ask Angel putting her hand on his. wanting to chuckle a bit at there baby kicking so much right now. they where lucky to have a child on the way before marriage. she did not want to say anything about planing the wedding till. her arm gets better since there was so much do when planing a wedding.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-26-2013, 12:49 PM

"Yeah, we should find out." he chukcles at their child. He then kisses Junko and waits for the doctor to come and check on her and sure enough he came a few minutes later. "Well its nice to see that your awake." he said. "And your here too, It's only fitting, your were bound to show up." He said talking to Angel. "Yeah, I couldn't concentrate hearing about what happened and I was almost done so the boss put someone else on finishing for me." He turned to Junko. "He did say to say he's glad it wasn't worse." The doctor smiled. "Well now it's easier for me, I can tell you both. Your child will be just fine. We were able to tell the gender. If you would like to know. It's going to be a girl." Angel smiled. "She wasn't affected by the accident miracilously."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-28-2013, 08:01 AM

"That is wonderful to hear Doctor. but I am starting to get hungry right about now." she says in a happy voice please to hear. the baby is safe and that it's a little girl. yet hope they could pick out a nice name for her. Junko wonder if the baby would have Angel's light blond hair? are her yellow blond hair? she had a feeling the child would have her fathers light green eye's. not her bright vibrant green ones which sort of look like emerald green in color.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-02-2014, 10:55 PM

The doctor nodded. "I'll have a nurse bring you some food." He then walked out and went to do that. Angel smiled happily and hugged her gently.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2014, 11:17 PM

Junko moves her hand off of her stomach then warps her good arm. around Angel giving him a hug back yet blush's a bit. "I think we need to start thinking up of some baby girl names. besides what month we should get married in." Junko says to her Lover hoping the food would be nice and hot. it amazed her at times since carrying there unborn baby girl. how much she could eat at times but then again she is takeing care of other person now.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-02-2014, 11:22 PM

"Yeah. True, we do need to do that don't we?" He said and then the food came in. The nurse then just left smiling seeing that was all.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2014, 11:47 PM

"Yes we do plus naming are daughter should be fun. oh the food is here Angel can you call my parents. let them know I'm all right please? my mother been worried lately about the baby." she says to him recalling the last phone call she had with her mom. it had been a normal one till her mother kept asking her a lot of question's. one of them being if they would get married. before the baby is born are not? Junko had ask her mom to clam down that everything would be fine.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2014, 02:23 AM

It had been awhile since Junko had been home but finally her and her friend were well enough to go home it had been at least a week and a half. When she got home Angel hugged her and had made dinner because it was late. "I figured that you have been eating there so long that you would like a hot meal ready when you got back." He had finished his shift and had checked in with her for the duration of her stay.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-04-2014, 03:44 AM

Junko was happy to be home yet wonder how was she. going to clean the house with just one good arm? "Your so sweet to us. what did you make for dinner sweety?" Junko ask Angel while she hug's him back softly she look's up. over at a clock to see what time it was. she was a bit shock to see it was 6:30pm all ready good grief the day flew by.