TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 08-11-2014, 12:22 PM

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/pictur...ictureid=58409
Tristian stormed into the office, it was normally unusual for the black haired man to come in pissed off in the morning, but for the last month he had been doing so. He looked at his secretary as he passed him and practically barked, "get my lawyer on the phone." Before he went into his office and slammed the door. For the last thirty days he had been moody, but he hadn't been so bad or snappy before.
In his office Tristian put his head on the desk and groaned. 'why was she doing this? Trying to drag his name through the mud, as well as trying to poison his six year old son against him...at least the boy was smart. He sighed as he sat back in his chair and turned around to look out the window. Steepling his fingers under his chin as he thought.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-11-2014, 01:29 PM

My, he thought when his boss had just passed by and barked his order at him, He's in a bad mood. The side of his lip curled up in amusement before he'd leaned back in his chair. Even though he was just a secretary in this rather prestigious company, they sure took care of them well. Are things not going well with his wife? While he thought this, the man took the phone and put the lawyer on the line. "Good morning, Sir... ah..." He paused when the woman in the other line spoke, "My apologies. Good morning, Miss." He didn't know the lawyer had already changed secretaries. To think, too, he actually liked that guy who took his calls.

"This is Evan, calling in behalf of Mister Tristian of X company. Is Mister Richard available to talk?" He heard a pause, a shuffle of papers, and then a clearing of her throat. "I will put you through." Evan silently waited and glanced back at the office. Somehow, the sight of Tristian showing off his frustration behind closed doors was awfully fun to see. Not that he was enjoying him in his state of anger and resentment against his wife, but because, well, not all high-ranking company workers acted this way.

Was Tristian even aware he had clear glass walls that showed off his office well?

"Hello?" Evan tore his gaze away from Tristian as he got up to his feet. "Good morning, Mister Richard. This is Evan. Will you hold on? Sir Tristian would like to talk to you." The lawyer seemed busy reading through some papers. He seemed to be shuffling through a lot. "Sure." That simple reply had him putting the call on hold as he put the phone back down. As he made his way towards the doors, he adjusted his own suit and put on his best smile.

Knocking on the door as he opened it, Evan peered in. "Sir Tristian? Mister Richard is on the phone." And, because he knew that wasn't enough, he added, "I'll return with your cup of coffee." Brewed and blended as to how Tristian liked it. Evan happened to be knowledgeable when it comes to coffee.

Last edited by harakun; 08-11-2014 at 01:52 PM..

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 08-11-2014, 05:37 PM

"Thank you." He said softly as even told him his lawyer was on the phone. He sighed and took a deep breath before picking up the line. "She is spreading those rumors again...Or trying too. Has that private investigator gotten back to you yet?" He asked as Evan left to get his coffee. This week was starting out horridly, and he needed to figure out how to get his son away from the woman.
As Evan came back the normally happy or stoic man had a grin on his face. "I look forward to our next meeting." Them hung up the phone. He steepled his fingers and looked out the windowed wall outside at the sky. He was going to get what he wanted. "Bunt forgot she sighned that prenuptial agreement...thinks she can turn her own daliences against me?" He muttered and he stared outside.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-12-2014, 05:23 AM

Evan did come back with his cup of coffee. He was rather surprised to see the grin on the man's face, though. Had things worked out then with the lawyer? While he thought this, the blond set the small plate with the cup sitting on it down, on his table and stayed quiet. He was holding the tray under his arm, "You look rather tense, sir." He didn't hope to be rude. He just thought he'd start a small talk with his boss.

"Would you want me to shake them off for you?" he asked, smiling politely as he motioned to the couch at the other side of the office. He'd prefer not to be found 'seducing' his boss while he was on his work table and seat, after all.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-12-2014, 12:28 PM

Tristian looked at Even for a moment before he nodded and took his coffee cup. "Thank you...And of course I'm tense...my wife is being difficult about this divorce...Though that will soon end, she really should have been more discreet. I should also get custody of my son..." He paused for a moment watching Evan. "I will need to modify my schedual to work around his school schedual. No meeting after two seeing as how I will need to pick him up." Being the boss certainly had its perks, though he would offer help to anyone in a similar situation, he knew how difficult it could be. "Do you have any children Evan?" He asked softly as he sipped his coffee.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-12-2014, 12:50 PM

Evan hummed thoughtfully as he nodded in understanding. Any wife would be, of course, especially when money was involved. He's seen a lot of that happen, and, although he wouldn't admit it out loud, he could be partly the reason for most of them. "Of course," he started as he smiled, "Please leave that to me, Sir." He was still new but he knew his way around information; and, as for schedules, he'll have to make sure Tristian wouldn't be bothered by work on his personal time with his son.

The blond blinked, though, when the other asked him that. "No." He replied honestly. Why else should he lie in this situation? "But, I wouldn't mind having one." The only problem was that he wasn't the least bit interested in women, and he couldn't particularly make babies. Bringing up his free hand, he pressed his index finger against his lips like he was silently telling the other to keep what he was about to say a secret. "The only problem there, though, is women." Evan chuckled softly. "I'm afraid I only prefer men as my partners on bed, sir."

"Ones preferably like you." Oh, he didn't just mean his money. He was particularly in it for his looks, and his curiosity for what's underneath all those layers of clothes.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-13-2014, 12:46 PM

Tristian sputtered at the last, a blush creeping over his cheeks and nose, it was not the fact that the young man liked other men, it was the comment about men like him. He yelped as he spilled coffee on his shirt and tie, setting the cup down and yanking his tie off. "You don't know me...besides, I am still married, and I can't take any chances till after the divorce. She started this whole farce after finding my gay video collection last year, and I filed for the divorce because I caught her in our bed with another man. Now the gung is trying to say I was the one cheating on her..." He spoke as he tried cleaning his shirt up and shook his head. "I will not be in a relationship with someone like her again...bint was a gold digger." his face was now red as he glanced at Evan. "I would not be adverse to the idea...but it must wait until the divorce is finalized, which may take a month or more...I am hoping it will be over sooner with the information I just got...but she is not a bright woman." His cheeks were still bright red, but his gaze was steady as he looked to Evan.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-13-2014, 02:31 PM

"Oh." Evan's lips curled up in amusement at the man's reaction. He rather liked it, and he very much enjoyed the blush splayed out on his boss' cheek. He wasn't particularly looking for an answer to what he'd just said, but he was very happy to find out that he had a chance. Good, he thought as he rested his hand back at his side, Wouldn't miss this good catch for the world.

And he was not intending to let go of this catch all too soon.

When he found out the reason for their divorce, he could only raise a brow. He wasn't just curious about these videos that caused his wife to stray, there was the lingering hidden reason behind his wife's action. Did she do it because she wanted something new? Was Tristian not spending much skinship with her?

"Oh, I don't mind waiting, sir. I am looking forward to the day I may be able to properly ask you out." Bold. Daring. These were just a few of the traits that had started to surface. Evan's only started.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-13-2014, 10:15 PM

The tint around Tristian's cheeks and nose darkened further and he opened his mouth to say something else when the receptionist used the intercom.
Mr. Bradley is here for the nine o'clock Mr. Orion." The woman's nasaly voice came through the box and Tristian sighed and looked at his shirt before he stood and opened a drawer full of spares. Unashamedly he undid the buttons of his shirt and his belt. A white wife beater covered his well toned torso as he tossed the coffee stained shirt aside and pulled on a clean one. He glanced at Evan as he tucked the new shirt in and redid his belt. "I would love to chat more, but duty calls." He told the young man before grabbing a folder off the desk and leaving his office as he put his suit jacket back on.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-14-2014, 01:58 AM

Oh, Evan liked what he saw, but he made sure not to say that out loud. He's already boldly told the man he was interested in him, which isn't exactly proper considering they were still in the office. When the voice of the receptionist came from the intercom, Evan only chuckled softly right after Tristian told him that. "Noted, sir," he told him as he picked up Tristian's discarded coffee-stained shirt and tie. This will need to be brought to the laundry, definitely. Noting to put that in his schedule of to-do, the male moved to arrange his boss' table before he'd left the office as well.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-14-2014, 04:05 AM

Three hours latter Tristian came back with more folders and handed a stack to Evan. "File these please, the company names are on the tabs..." He paused for a moment and frowned, "what else do I have today?" He asked as he flipped through the single file he still had in his hands tsking ever now and again, his mind obviously not on his schedual. He had to even schedual a lunch break otherwise he would forget to eat and sit in his office all day.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-14-2014, 04:55 AM

Evan looked up from the screen when his boss came over. Taking the folders from him, he set them down on his desk and smiled. "A meeting with Mr. Owens about the merging of J&K and Rovers Company. He's waiting in your office, sir. Then, a lunch after that, sir." Very nonchalantly, he finished this with a, "With me at Pulivian." Pulivian is a rather high-class restaurant and, ever since it's opened up, Evan's always wanted to try it out.

Pushing his chair back, the male reached out to shut the file Tristian was flipping through. When he took it from him, he smiled rather charmingly again and motioned towards the door. "Please, sir. Leave this job to me. The summary of these files should be on your table by the end of the day."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-14-2014, 12:20 PM

Tristian blushed lightly but nodded, it was not that uncommon to have seen him out to lunch with his secretaries before, especially if they needed to talk bussiness. He looked at his office and frowned, "he just wants to buy out Rogers...but they still stand a chance of pulling through..." He muttered before schooling his face blank except for the light blush across his cheeks.
Thirty minutes later he came back out after Mr. Owens, said man practically storming off for having not gotten his way. Tristian smiled, he knew the Rogers company would pull through. He gave a small smile to Evan. "Ready for lunch?" He asked as he straightened his jacket.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-14-2014, 12:35 PM

Well. In his case, they weren't going to talk business. Evan wanted to get to know Tristian better and the best way to do that was spend time with him. Alone. And, most definitely out of company grounds. Outside, they were no more than strangers and Evan wanted to change that. Looking up just in time to see Mr. Rogers march out of the office in rage, he only turned to look back at his boss wearing that ever handsome smile on his face.

"Yes," was his prompt reply as he got up from his seat. He had just finished half the pile and was going to take his time working on the rest in the afternoon. Walking around his desk to help Tristian with his suit coat, the male dusted off his shoulders before walking to stand in front of him. "Shall we walk? Or would you prefer a cab?"

Evan reached up again to fix his tie and his shirt. The blond met the older man's gaze before he'd given him another smile, one that seemed more genuine than the last.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-14-2014, 12:55 PM

Tristian blushed lightly as Evan straightened his tie. "Walking normally, but the restaurant is to far for that. I will drive us." He said softly before turning to head towards the elevators.
His car was nice, top of the line, but it was not a sports car. And there was evidence of a booster seat in the back of the four door, and other evidence of a young child consistently ridding in the vehicle. "Sorry about the mess, Christian does not quite understand cleaning up after himself." He said as he climbed into the drivers seat, reaching over to toss a stuffed animal into the back seat. "So where are we going again?" He asked and gave a small smile to Evan as he waited for the man to buckle up. Backing out he left the car park and headed to their destination.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-15-2014, 01:51 AM

Drive them? Evan wasn't able to hold the look of surprise on his face. But, this surprise eventually mellowed down with a smile. "All right." Stepping aside for Tristian to go on ahead so he could follow suit, the blond fixed his own suit and shirt before he'd looked back up the moment they arrived at the parking area.

The car was nice. Pretty good, actually. Although Evan would spend money for luxurious foods and brands, money for vehicles was something he couldn't exactly bring himself to get. He's spent the last of his money on his new place, and now with this. Their lunch. "Pulivian," he replied promptly as he buckled up and took the front seat. He didn't seem to mind the mess in the car. As he'd mentioned a while ago, he didn't mind having a child.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-15-2014, 04:06 AM

Tristian gave a small smile and it took them ten minutes to get there. He used the valet service and requested a table for two. He kept his attitude professional, his wife might be stupid, but she was smart enough to get that private investigator to follow him when they had first gotten married. He sat down and opened the menu once they were shown to the table. "I actually have not eaten here yet either, the menu looks good." He looked at Evan and gave a small smile as their water glasses were filled.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-15-2014, 12:59 PM

Evan did notice a car following them from behind, but made no move to mention that to his boss. There really was no need to. After all, nothing was going to happen. This was a simple lunch between two strangers who just, well, worked together in the office. "Isn't it?" he asked, chuckling softly, as he ran through his own menu. For a moment there, the blond only hummed as the tip of his index finger ran over each item. "Fine dining and quite pricey. I hope you don't mind, sir."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-15-2014, 03:15 PM

"I don't mind, this doesn't happen very often, and my pricey lunch date with my wife has not happened in quite awhile, and we have to eat. The waiter came up and smiled.
"Are you ready to order?" He asked Tristian looked to Evan for confirmation before giving his order of lemon peppered salmon on a bed of steamed vegetables. Once the waiter took Evans order he smiled and left, Tristian's eyes followed the young man's backside for moment before he looked away. There was nothing against the rules on looking. "So...what do you do outside of the office?" He asked as he leaned back in his chair.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-18-2014, 01:19 AM

Evan only smiled in reply. He was glad the other didn't mind. When the waiter came up to take their orders, he, too, gave his order of a plate of sweet and sour fish. He particularly liked the contrasting tastes of sweet and sour.

Once the waiter went to send their orders, he, like Tristian watched the waiter's back. Indeed, there was no rule about no looking, but he was pretty sure he was going to go back. And, it wasn't for the food. "I hang out," the male started as he picked up his glass of water in the wine glass, "In a bar downtown called Haven's Place." It was a hang out for same-sex couples and Evan only went there because he's swooning the hard-to-get bartender. Settling down was something Evan didn't do. Twirling the water in the glass, he brought the mouth of it to his lips before he took a sip. His eyes never left his companion seated across him.

"What do you do for hobbies, Sir?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-18-2014, 01:57 AM

Tristian laughed lightly, "I have a six year old son, my hobbies are his, he likes parks, and animals, and learning. I like teaching him." He was quiet for a moment, "now if only I could find someone to stay faithful and not curse me for ruining their body." He said and shook his head. "I like reading, I am more of a stay in and watch a movie with popcorn on the couch kinda guy." He said softly and toyed with his napkin. "I also like to cook...I'm no professional chef, but I enjoy it and making meals interesting...like the rainbow pasta from last week, Cale loved it." He gave a small smile before pulling out his cell phone and pulling up a picture. A little boy, dragging around a stuffed rabbit by the ear waving at the camera. The child was a miniature version of Tristian.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-18-2014, 10:25 AM

Evan hummed thoughtfully. "I see," was all he could bring himself to say as he set his glass down. He did, however, look up again in obvious curiosity. "Ruining their body, sir?" he repeated, making sure he's heard him right. When the other mentioned his kid and showed him a picture, the blond reached out to take the phone as he smiled softly. Cale really was adorable and a carbon copy of his father.

"He's a good-looking kid, much like his father, indeed," he said. Looking back up at Tristian, he handed the phone and chuckled softly. "It would be nice to taste the food you create. Perhaps one of these days, you could bring some over... Or you could invite me over." Of course, he had a motive; but, he wasn't going to be saying that out loud. He'd prefer not to be heard by an investigator and be questioned later on. If ever.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-18-2014, 01:35 PM

Tristian nodded and smiled at the picture of his kid. "Yes...she gained streach marks and a slew of other problems from being pregnant." He shook his head gently and sat back as their food was brought out. "I would like to invite you over, but that as with other things I think would be best to wait until the papers went through." He told the young man as he dug into his meal. "I am thinking no more than a month at most..." He gave a grin that was rather malicious, "she forgot a few details about being married to me." He said softly in between bites.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-22-2014, 09:08 AM

Stretch marks? How was that called 'ruining' her body? If she had wanted a better body after giving birth, shouldn't she have taken time to take care of herself? There's something called 'working out' after all. Evan didn't say that out loud, though; there was no need for him to rub salt on already made and open wounds. He'd also prefer not to be slapped at just in case that woman was around to hear their conversation.

When the other replied to his suggestion not too long ago, all he could do was chuckle. "Is that so?" he asked, deciding not to further ask about personal details. He wasn't here to learn about the man's wife's problem or their divorce. He was here to learn more about his boss. "What do you do for a hobby, sir? Do you, perhaps, go out with friends and hang out?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 08-22-2014, 12:06 PM

Tristan laughed, "no I don't go hang out with friends, unless they have kids too. Cale is my number one priority, I don't drink unless it is called for because of bussiness, and I make sure I am home to eat dinner with him." He smiled lightly. He paused as their food was brought out and waited for the waiter to leave. He watched the man leave for a moment before he turned to Evan and opened his mouth. His face fell and he closed his mouth, clenching his jaw. A rather beautiful woman stormed up to their table, drew her hand back and slapped Tristan hard across the cheek.
"YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT WORK YOU BASTARD!" she shrieked and Tristan stood, blocking another slap by grabbing her wrist she then kicked him rather hard in the groin and he grunted before he moved and pinned her down as two waiters came to take hold of her. He looked at the manager and grimaced, I apologize, but if you don't mind I would like to call the police and may I have some ice?" He asked as he gingerly sat down.
"Of course Mr. Orion." The man ordered another waiter to call the cops before he went off to get the requested bag of ice.