Yazoo
::...Rest In Peace Ronnie James ...

Old 08-23-2014, 01:43 AM

whitelineAvery's full character sheet can be found here.

Name: Avery Clemens, but due to disliking 'Avery', he goes around calling himself 'Akki'.
Personality: Avery is a charismatic young guy, though he can easily be a bit of a snob when the situation calls for it. He is a fun loving guy, regardless of the situation. He is fairly intelligent, even though he prefers to act like an idiot. He is social, but while he maintains a good relationship with nearly everyone he meets, Avery makes sure not to get them draw too close. He's not sure why it happened, exactly, but he has been called a neat freak more then once.

whitelineMichael's full character sheet can be found here.

Name: Michael White
Personality: Michael is the kind of guy who likes to give what he gets. If you're good to him, he's good to you, but if you're not... well, then you'd better watch out as well, because according to Michael, you shouldn't dish if you can't deal.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-23-2014, 07:14 PM

Name: Sebastian Black
Personality: Kind, quiet. Seb mostly keeps to himself fearing that anyone who got close to him would die like Avery. He tends to keep Michael in check.

Yazoo

Old 08-23-2014, 07:32 PM

Avery scoffs lightly, seizing the mansion behind the tall gates up. "Fine, whatever. I can do this." he mutters. "Let's see... Hup." he grabs the fence before lifting himself over it before moving to the building itself, shivering lightly as he does so. "God, this place gives me the creeps." he groans, pulling his plain black hoodie over his eyes a tad, using the material to hide his light blonde hair.

Friends can be very, very inconvenient creatures; especially when they make you enter a creepy building that is said to be haunted by Beethoven or something. 'In and out, just need to grab something from in there and I'll be done.' he thinks before nodding to himself.

"Well, here we go..." he mutters, walking around the building for an open window of sorts, or at least some kind of entrance he can use to get inside.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-23-2014, 07:50 PM

Sebastian sat in his chair facing the fireplace staring at the flames with a sigh he ran a hand threw his hair. The day promised to be boring again but at least no children where trying to break into his house anymore. As the thought crossed his mind his hearing picked up someone outside and he stood heading down stairs to see who was stupid enough to break in this time.

Yazoo

Old 08-23-2014, 09:16 PM

Spotting an unlocked window, Avery pushes it open before he hoists himself inside the building effortlessly, landing in the room almost soundlessly. He looks around, his face dropping a bit; the room is fully funished. Abandoned houses are filled with nothing but wreckage inside, but no one lives in this place, do they?

'Shit,' He thinks, tensing up a bit. Aparently it's not quite as abandoned as everyone seems to believe... 'Time to split before they find me,' he thinks, turning to leave through the window again- then he stops.

There, on the wall, is a painting. He squints lightly to get a better look at the person that's painted on it. It's a person with light blonde hair and silvery blue eyes. The face looks familiar. Why shouldn't it be? It's one Avery sees in the mirror this time. Avery can do little more than stare, "What...?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-23-2014, 09:28 PM

Sebastian came down the stares and stopped short. "Avery?" he gasped out. It couldn't be the love of his life had been killed by a vampire who had been jealous of there love. "it can't be." he slowly worked towards the person. "I've lost it that's what it is I finally lost my mind." he glanced up of the picture of her love she was smiling happily.

Yazoo

Old 08-23-2014, 10:04 PM

At the sound of his name being called, Avery turns around quickly, his eyes landing on Sebastian.

"Who are you," He demands, narrowing his eyes slightly. "How do you know my name, and why, for fuck's sake, is there a painting hanging there, of me in a dress."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-23-2014, 10:52 PM

"Your not her." Sebastian looks disappointed then sighed "I should have know she's been dead for eons." He glanced at the painting "That is my love the person had been in love with for my unnatural life she's dead and you aren't her." he turned away hiding his tears. "Get out."

Last edited by finx15; 08-23-2014 at 10:57 PM..

Yazoo

Old 08-23-2014, 11:03 PM

Avery narrows his eyes. This is definitely all a prank, it has to be. Though he wonders which of his friends even has the funds to set up a prank like this, or is this a hidden camera show? He's fairly certain he doesn't know any shows like this.

"You didn't answer my question," He places a hand on his hip, much like the female Avery would do in the past whenever she wanted answers. He looks the spitting image, minus the chest. "Why is there a painting of me in a dress."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-23-2014, 11:20 PM

"It's not you how can you be my Avery? she was killed." Sebastian's eyes turned red and he bared his fangs. "You will leave my home at once you will regret it." he took a step closer. "If you come anywhere near here again I will do something horrible." he stared him down unblinking then turned to the painting *he does look like her.* he thought.

Yazoo

Old 08-23-2014, 11:48 PM

Oh. Great. Stage make up. Well, Avery has got to admit that it's pretty well done. He rolls his eyes and turns to the window. "Don't worry, I wasn't planning in sticking around, you weirdo," he scoffs. As he turns the bit of evening sun that drifts through the window hits his necklace; the exact same necklace Avery had always worn when she had been alive, many years ago, before it had gotten lost.

Avery places his hand on the window sill, moving to hop out.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-26-2014, 04:28 PM

"Where did you get that?" Sebastian grabbed his arm pulling him back in with beyond human strength. "Did your master send you to mock me?" He gripped his neck. "He has already taken my Avey from me he can not give his pet her necklace." He grinned. "You'll be my pet know." With out hesitation he bite him shocked when he didn't taste any other vampire only Avery he quickly pulled away staring.

Yazoo

Old 08-26-2014, 06:29 PM

Avery cries out in surprised, clutching his neck as he stumbles back, "What the hell, you freak!?" He can feel a little blood coat his fingers as he stumbles back to the window, blindly gripping behind him with his other hand for the window sill. His silvery blue eyes don't leave Sebastian for a second.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-27-2014, 04:06 AM

"Avery?" Sebastian whipped his mouth off. "Forgive me I thought you had been sent by the vampire who had killed my princess." he sighed and ran a hand threw his hair. "You will need a bandaid and juice."

Yazoo

Old 08-27-2014, 10:50 AM

"You're wrong. I'm getting the hell out of here," Avery's hand finds the window sill behind him. The only reason he turns his back to the other is to hop into the window sill before getting ready to hop out and get the hell out of there. The painting, the biting, the fact that this guy knows his name? Honestly, it's kind of freaking him out and his friends can go fuck themselves with their stupid bet.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:36 PM

"You won't get far with that amount of blood loss but suit yourself." Sebastian turned to the painting a soft sigh escaping him. "Oh Cherie I do miss you." he sat down running a hand threw his hair he knew she would chide him for not taking care of his victim and that he had let his hair grow out again but she was gone and he wanted nothing left to remind him of her but the painting.

Yazoo

Old 08-27-2014, 06:00 PM

"I'll deal with it," Avery hops out of the window, stumbling lightly as he lands before quickly taking off to where his friends are waiting for him, outside the gate. With a wince he covers his neck with his hand, feeling some blood coating his fingers. 'Gross,' he thinks.

With one smooth movement he launches himself over the fence.

"Did ya do it?" Mikado asks in a bored tone as he looks up.

"Fuck the bet, some creep with a vampire fetish lives there." Avery scowls, covering his neck again. At least the bleeding is slowing down.

Mikado snickers a bit.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-28-2014, 07:50 PM

Seb watched the man go and waved at his friends a smirk on his face. "Maybe they'll leave me know." He turned away and sat back down with a sigh.