Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-01-2014, 09:13 PM

Name: Michael Evans
Appearance: 5'9" and pale. He's toned, but the pretty boy type. His blonde hair has a slight wave to it and falls past his ears, but not to his shoulders. His eyes are a bright green. Dresses sharp and a bit preppy.
looks
Bio: Was once a promising pianist when he got into an accident. On the way to his debut performance, he was in a terrible car accident. That was three years ago and he's been in a coma since. He recently woke and has few connections left to his old life. It is unclear if he will ever be able to play piano again. Unable to cope, he creates a delusional world to live in when he is once again released from the hospital.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-01-2014, 10:01 PM

Name: Elizabeth Smith
Appearance: 5'1" light skin but a girly type. he as short red hair a little wavily but falls on her ears. Her eyes are deep blue like the sea. Dresses in school uniform and wears black glasses.
Bio: Elizabeth was born a rich girl but when her mother and father spit Elizabeth lived with her mother. Elizabeth goes to a music school to live how to play the piano. Elizabeth is at the age who wants to travel the world with her music. Elizabeth writes her music and helps her mother around the house, Elizabeth works at a hospital to pay for school.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-01-2014, 11:54 PM

Michael sat at the edge edge of the hospital bed, leaning heavily against the railing there. His mind spun as sweat dripped down his back. He remembered clearly last week when he woke up. At the time, he couldn't even lift his head from the pillow. 'Three years asleep will do that to ya!' Michael found it hard to believe the doctor. A coma. They told him everything changed. His life, his entire life gone in a flash of taillights and tires. He stared down at this too thin fingers that sat limply against his knees. This...was his reality? For just one second, the darkness rushed down on him and his mouth opened in a silent cry of despair. He struggled to breathe as his entire body shook. Even though he was to be released today to go back to his 'life,' he couldn't go back! There was no life left!

Letting out a small noise, Michael retreated to his mind. When he closed his eyes, a ring of laughter danced along his frazzled nerves. The sound soothed him and he opened his eyes again to see a green park, a lake in the right, and leaves rustling in an autumn wind. Mozart's requim in D minor carried on the wind. She turned, her coppery red locks fanning out as full lips smiled. Alice...I know you still live. No matter what the doctors tell me, this is the real world. The only real one could be the one where Alice existed.

The calm remained when he opened is eyes to the hospital again. A nurse entered with her heavy red lipsticked fake smile. "Are you ready to go?" she asked with a gesture to the wheelchair in front if her. He could walk now, but it was policy to wheel a patient out.

Michael smiled back with with a dazzling wink of an emerald eye. "Yes, thank you miss."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-02-2014, 12:19 AM

Elizabeth was at her music school finishing her last class for the day. Her teacher loved her music and how she works hard. Elizabeth smiled and left her school she had for home to help her mother with work. Elizabeth got home in time for work around the house. Elizabeth got on her work clothes for the hospital she works at. Elizabeth helped her mother with the dishes she knew she couldn't stay for dinner. Elizabeth finish helping her mother and left for her job.

Elizabeth walked to the hospital and got to the hospital and while she was on her rounds she helped the doctor with the paper work. Elizabeth was heading to see a doctor and saw a nurse taking a man and saw his green eyes and walked pasted him and got to the doctor office and give him the paper work and left to help the nurse for the patients dinner.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-02-2014, 01:40 AM

Michael smiled at everyone they passed. In his week of recovery, he'd come to know the names of many of the staff and patients even if he spent most of his time in physical therapy, as well as the standard emotional therapy. The doctors all said he would come to accept his new life and his hands would soon work again. Maybe he couldn't play piano, but he would learn to open doors. Was that a comfort then? He glanced down when they neared the doors, twitching one finger. If he could find Alice, he could learn to live with it.

when he looked up again, he caught a flash of red. Michael's heart slammed in his chest. "Wait! Stop!" he called out. To her and to the nurse at the same time.

"Excuse me sir? Wha-?" the nurse started, only slowing, not stopping. Michael couldn't wait. Alice was walking away. Why didn't she stop? Did she not see him? He surged to his feet and stumbled toward the woman. He grabbed her arm with his eyes wide and frenzied. "Alice!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 01:58 AM

Elizabeth helped her best friend with the patients for dinner. Elizabeth feed the patients and they liked her she was kind and nice but she was new still and then heard a voice. After helping the patients she looked at her best friend and saw some guy was grabbing a nurse arm and Elizabeth walked to the other Nurse and looked at the man and remembered him he had the best music in the world but never talked to him. Elizabeth went to the man and said “Sir is everything alright?” Elizabeth looked at him with her deep blue eyes and he kept saying Alice. Elizabeth wonder who was Alice and remember he just woke up from a coma and wonder if he is in stuck in the past or something she thought. Elizabeth looked at the nurses.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-02-2014, 04:36 AM

When the nurse turned to look at Michael, he kept seeing Alice's face, but she didn't respond to him. Even though he called her name again, he loosened his grip. There was something off, but he still wanted to believe. When another woman in a nurse's uniform ran up to him, he reluctantly turned his attention to her. The first thing he noticed were the glasses. Alice wore glasses--thin things with a golden frame that accented her hair, though she could have changed that by now. He glanced at the woman he'd been clinging to and realized the mistake he'd made. Her eyes were green and glasses-less. This woman wasn't Alice and he'd called her that in front of the real thing. How embarrassing. He let go of the nurse and nearly fell with all the energy he'd expended. He wiped a hand over his eyes before throwing his arms around the second woman who approached him.

"I'm so sorry Alice. I thought she was you. It's just, I missed you so much!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 04:49 AM

Elizabeth looked at the man and then the man threw his arms about her and didn’t know who the man was. Elizabeth looked worried and looked at him and tried to get away from him and the other nurse looked at them and said “Sir you need to let go of me.” Elizabeth tried to get him off her and get him back to his room. The nurses helped her and put him back in the chair and Elizabeth with them to see he was alright. When they got to his room the nurses helped him to his bed and gave him his meds to calm down. Elizabeth watched and looked at him and felt worried about him. Elizabeth went to his side and stayed with him until he sleeps.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-02-2014, 05:33 AM

"Alice...no Alice why? Don't you love me anymore?" Michael openly wept. He heard the voice around him telling him he was mistaken. They called this woman Elizabeth. They told him to lay down and he only did because he was weak to walk anymore and he couldn't see through his tears. He should have been released today, but suddenly he didn't want to go because Alice was here. "Alice...Alice, don't ever leave me. You promised..." he whispered as his eyes fluttered closed. The last thing he saw before the drugs kicked in was Alice sitting by his side just like she always used to.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 05:49 AM

Elizabeth looked at him and felt sorry for him and wonder who is Alice but knew it wasn't business to know. Elizabeth got up and went to her rounds and check on the patients. Elizabeth was ready to leave for home and got her stuff and left the hospital and head for home. Elizabeth got home it was 2 in the morning and she went up to her room and was tired from school and work. Elizabeth went to her bathroom and washed up a bit and then changed into her tank top and shorts. Elizabeth left the bathroom and went to her room and gets on her bed and tries to sleep.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-02-2014, 06:47 AM

Morning light filtering past the manilla blinds woke Michael. He always hated waking up at the dawn, but now he found himself often waking to it. The doctors worried he wouldn't remember details of his life before the accident well, instead remembering things from his comatose dreams. But he couldn't remember a thing from his dreams. He remembered his life all the way up until the hour of the accident. That thankfully, he did not remember. Doctors told him he likely never would recover that memory due to the head damage.

A nurse poked her head into the room. She was the red-lipsticked one again. Blonde. She was nice though and he pulled himself up into a sitting position to life a hand in greeting. He couldn't wag his fingers properly in a wave. "Morning miss. I'm sorry you have to see me here again."

"I'm sorry too," the nurse said. "But no matter what, if you pull a stunt like that, we'll have to hold you for an extra day. You've been scheduled another meeting with the head doctor. They...they might move you into the psych ward."

Michael's eyes widened in fear and surprise. "But why!? I wasn't crazy! Alice is here!"

The nurse turned away with a sad look and left his meds in a plastic cup by his bedside. She hadn't the heart to remind him that Alice took her own life a year after his accident. A troubled youth they said. The nurse shook her head and slipped away.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 06:03 PM

Elizabeth was sleeping in her soft warm bed until her cat came in and woke her up. Elizabeth sigh and then got up and pet her cat and yawned a bit. Elizabeth got out of her bed and she went to the bathroom she was getting ready for work and had class at night. Elizabeth was dressed for work and got her stuff for school she put her school stuff in a bag and head for the kitchen. Elizabeth went into the kitchen to get something to eat her mother left for work, her mother works for a diner not far from here. Elizabeth finish eating her breakfast and left her house and head to work.

Elizabeth got to work on time like always and put her stuff away in her locker at work. Elizabeth went to her rounds in the hospital. Elizabeth got all the papers from the patients and gave to the doctor and she had a smile on her face. Elizabeth was walking down and heard a voice and remember the voice from before and she went to a look and she did and heard the Nurse saying he might go to the psych ward and he yelled about he wasn't crazy and asked where was Alice. Elizabeth listened and didn't know what was going and when the nurse left his room Elizabeth felt sorry for him.

Elizabeth sigh and went into his room and talks to him a bit "Hello Sir?" Elizabeth sat down near him but saw the pills not far from him and wondered who was Alice and What happened to him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-02-2014, 09:47 PM

Michael stared morosely at the pills. He wasn't insane. Why did no one understand that? He never considered conspiracies before in his life, but he might change his views now. They were jealous of his and Alice's love. After all, he'd heard such comments thrown his way before from those who couldn't stare lost in their lover's eyes for hours. These people here wanted to hide Alice from him, but Michael knew she would also fight past them to get to him. They had that kind of eternal love. She would come to him even if she could only steal small moments.

As if lured by his own thoughts, a woman slipped into the room. Michael's hand dropped away from the pills before he could take them. He reached out for Alice's hand. "I knew you'd come back. They made you lie and act like you didn't know me right? Don't worry, there's no one watching us here," he smiled. "You don't have to be afraid anymore, Alice."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 10:04 PM

Elizabeth looked at him and he had grabbed her hand and she saw the pills dropping and looked at him and saw the green eyes looking at her. Elizabeth blue eyes was looking at him and she wanted to know who Alice was and couldn't ask him about Alice. Elizabeth saw he was close to her and he was still saying she was Alice and Elizabeth was a little scared about it but she couldn't say anything. Elizabeth looked at him still and said "is it true you are going somewhere?" Elizabeth said to him she had to pretend she was Alice and made her voice worried about him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-02-2014, 11:07 PM

Michael's smile tilted down in a slight frown. "Oh, they think I'm insane. They tell me you're dead, but obviously it isn't so," he said with a sigh. He kept hold of her hand and patted it. He couldn't bring himself to let go. Too much time passed since he could touch her and he desperately needed to stay connected. "Maybe you and I can run away. If I go to my therapy session, they may part us forever. Dear Alice, please say you'll run away with me!" He begged her even though he knew she would say yes. Alice needed him as much as he needed her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 11:21 PM

Elizabeth looked at him and heard about Alice being dead and she wonder if it was true and he thinks she is Alice and knows they are not but couldn't tell him that. He was still holding her hand for a long while and knew he had to go and he said he wants to run away with her but she couldn't tell him anything and she didn't want to hurt him. Elizabeth saw he was begging her and Elizabeth looked at him and was scared but saw lonely in his eyes and just before she said anything the doctor came in and Elizabeth was in shock of the whole thing. The doctor order the nurses to get him and take him to his therapy session and away from Elizabeth.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-03-2014, 03:44 AM

Before Alice could give her answer, a doctor entered the room. He took one look at them and heard Michael call her Alice. "Mr. Evans, she is not Alice," he said sternly as he broke apart their hands. "It's time for your session. And miss..." he said, turning to Elizabeth. "You should not encourage him."

"No! I'm not doing anything wrong! We're just talking!" Michael cried out. By now, his eyes started to water. He tried to grab Alice's hand again, but two other nurses entered the room and placated him, taking hold of each of his arms. They pulled him toward the door.

"Shhh, it's okay Michael. Once you take your meds, you'll feel much better," the doctor said as he patted Michael's back and pulled him to an office one floor up.

But I don't want to take my meds. When I do, Alice isn't there anymore.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 04:07 AM

Elizabeth saw the doctor and she was yelled out and she nodded to him and saw he was upset and the nurses took him out of his room and took him somewhere. Elizabeth left his room and heard his screaming down the hall and felt bad but nothing she can do about it.

Elizabeth was making her rounds and then looked at the clock she had to leave and head for class. Elizabeth went to her locker and got on her school uniform and put her work clothes in her bag and head for the door to leave the hospital.

Elizabeth left the hospital and got to class in time and she was playing the piano and she was still the best one in her class. Elizabeth was having a concert in a few days and it will be her big break. After her classes were over she went to the store to get a few things at the house and saw something on TV about someone escape from the hospital and Elizabeth wondered who did and she didn't think of it.

Elizabeth got home and got out the food she bought in the microwave. Elizabeth was making noddles and heard the door bell.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-03-2014, 07:59 PM

Michael sat in the hard plastic chair, tapping his fingers against his knee. Requiem in D Minor. Requiem, requiem, requiem. He forced the melody to stay in his head. The fingers of his right hand twitched in their hopeless attempt to follow the notes. Over the sound of his favorite song, he heard the doctor speaking, but Michael wasn't listening.

"I have no choice. I'm going to have you temporarily committed. You have no one to look after you, so let us. I'm sorry Michael. I'm sorry..."

The song died. Michael's fingers stilled and for a minute, he just stared. Was this fate? Maybe this was the right decision after all. He couldn't hear his song anymore or the sound of laughter. When the doctor handed him pills and a cup of water, he took them. He let himself be led to the elevator and they stood waiting for it together. The doctor turned to talk with a nurse and Michael switched his attention to the hall and the people in it he'd become accustomed to. A child ran by, laughing loud and free. The sound struck him and Michael stood, frozen to his spot.

No, I can't go to a place where laughter doesn't exist!

Michael shot down the hall with screams to come back following close behind. He made it out the front door and became entangled in the familiar streets before anyone found him. By the time he stopped running, the pills he took started to kick in. He dropped down into a squat on the sidewalk of some neighborhood. He shouldn't have run off. The doctor was right. He wasn't well at all.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 09-04-2014 at 12:25 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 08:17 PM

Elizabeth thought she heard the doll bell and it was the microwave saying her food was done. Elizabeth got her noddles out of there and went to eat it. After she was done eating her noddles she put it in the trash and started to clean the house. Elizabeth washed the dishes that her mother left for her to do. Elizabeth clean the living room and her bedroom so it was nice. Elizabeth went to her homework for class. Elizabeth went to write her new music for the concert and she looked at it and thought it was a little sad. Elizabeth couldn't think was worried about what she saw on the TV at the store. Elizabeth got her on coat and her keys and goes for a walk.

Elizabeth locks her doors and goes for a while to clear her mind a bit Elizabeth was walking a bit and saw a man on the sidewalk in her neighborhood. Elizabeth saw no one but him and Elizabeth went to him and touched his shoulder and said "Sir are you alright? Do you live near by?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-04-2014, 06:51 AM

Michael didn't have the strength or the will to stand up. If even he could, he found no reason to move. He remembered so easily now that he had nowhere left to go. For a long time now, he had no family to count on. His mother would be around somewhere, but he didn't know how to contact her. She was the sort to disappear, no warning, no destination. The older girls he used to be close enough with to call sisters even as they teased him drifted away to their own lives and husbands. He lost track years ago back when he started university. His family simply broke apart. And Alice...

A tear slid down Michael's cheek. He thought it wouldn't be too bad to stay on this street forever. The chill suited him. Perhaps, he could even fall asleep here and never wake up again. He thought that, but a voice knocked him out of his thoughts. Michael looked up in shock. "You...you look like Alice," he whispered. Did he know this face? The times in the hospital tended to blur together in a haze of reality and delusion. He saw this woman's face in his head, merging and separating from Alice's.

He clutched at his hair which grew so much while he slept. The crushing fact that Alice died hit him in that second so that his body shook and he had to squeeze his eyes shut against the tears. "Sorry..." His voice sounded strained with the emotion he held back. "Y-you were with me before. So...kind..." But no Alice. He needed Alice.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 07:01 AM

Elizabeth remembered him he was the man who called her Alice and the he look he was on his meds and Elizabeth saw he was not himself he looked weak and saw he was going to cry and Elizabeth understood why and missed Alice so much. Elizabeth helped him up and walked him back to her house she felt so bad she didn't want to leave him on the street she would help him no matter what.

Elizabeth and him got back to her house and took her to her room and put him on her bed and said "okay I will get you some clothes to wear my dad still as some clothes here." Elizabeth went to her mother room to find her dad's clothes and did. Elizabeth came back with a nice short and short jacket and nice slacks and put them on the bed. Elizabeth said "please put on these clothes and I will get you something to eat oh My is Elizabeth." Elizabeth ran down into the kitchen and went to make him some noddle soup.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-04-2014, 06:29 PM

Michael let himself be led inside and he sat down on the bed gratefully. His mind stayed muddled to the point he couldn't possibly question what was going on. And yet, his mind and was clearer now than it had been in a week. That was why he couldn't look this woman in the eye. She left and he stared at the clothes for half a minute, trying to discern the point, before he stripped off his hospital gown and donned the clothes. The strength had yet to return to his legs and his hands shook. He couldn't do up the buttons on the shirt with these fingers of his so he just pulled the sides together with his left hand.

For a minute, he contented himself with sitting. She called herself Elizabeth. Even if she wasn't Alice, he found this woman interesting and he didn't know why. Slowly, he got up and found his way to the kitchen. "U-um...nice to meet you Elizabeth. My name is Michael."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 07:49 PM

Elizabeth was making him noddle soup on the stove and she had some chicken and she stir it and got a bowl and put the soup in the bowl. Elizabeth heard someone coming in the kitchen and turned around it was the man and he said his name was Michael and now she was right about him. Elizabeth put the soup down and saw his shirt wasn't button up and Elizabeth went to him and smiled at him "Hello Michael I'm sorry for what happen here let me help you." Elizabeth grabbed his hand gently and took him to the table and sat him down on the chair and helped him to eat some of her soup she made.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-05-2014, 05:49 PM

Michael smiled gratefully. There wasn't a lot of joy in him left for the smile, but he managed. If he could see himself though, he would have shocked himself with how much of a shadow he looked like his former self. His smile used to be his best point. Now, the smile twitched and fell away almost before he'd finally making it. He let Elizabeth help him eat a few bites before he turned away. He held up a hand to stop, then looked back at her face. "Why are you being nice to me like this?" he whispered. He couldn't understand. Was he just that pitiful to other people?