Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-13-2014, 12:38 AM

Shin rolled his eyes at Hyo as he settled into his seat. Of course the blue-haired guy would sit next to him. Shin didn't say anything though. He just propped his chin in the palm of his hand and stared out the bus window. "Sure you will. I look forward to it," he muttered, just saying words. He didn't think about them before he said them because he was already over with the conversation. He was currently coming up with excuses to disappear for the rest of the night. He knew Hyo wanted to watch a scary movie. Shin didn't want to ruin that for anyone. But if he could just disappear for a while...That wouldn't ruin anything, right? Wouldn't ruin the fun; wouldn't ruin his image. Maybe he could 'sprain' his ankle getting off the bus. A small smile spread across his face, then quickly disappeared. Yes, that would work nicely indeed.

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-27-2014, 08:31 PM

For the rest of the bus ride, everyone seemed to be rather quiet. There were small conversations, but they only lasted for a few minutes. Hyo, becoming bored and tired of all the quietness, began tapping against the edge of the seat, creating a little beat until the bus came to a halt. He wondered if everyone would still be up for a movie. Speaking of the movie, he wasn't really sure if he really wanted to watch a horror movie. He normally did get scared rather easily, and hadn't really watched any sort of horror movie before because of that. Maybe they weren't that bad though. After all everyone seemed to enjoy them. Standing up, Hyo followed the others off the bus quietly, debating wether or not he should just suggest some other type of movie.

(( sorry for the long wait and bad reply. :/ ))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 09:49 PM

Shin held back rather than being the first off the bus. He walked slower behind the others when they reached their stop. The more he thought about his plan, the better it sounded. He was completely convinced that this was the best way to get the alone time he craved. At the top of the stairs, he muttered a bit, then threw off his balanced. He tilted forward and grabbed at the handrail. Unfortunately, he missed and couldn't moderate his fall as he planned. He fell to the ground with a loud cry.

The sky shone above him, a surprising sight. Only one word came to Shin's mind. "Ow...."

Naruto forever

Old 01-27-2014, 10:05 PM

At the sound of a loud cry, everyone in the group stopped almost all at the same time. Hyo turned around, his eyes widening slightly when he saw Shin on the ground. What happened? Had he slipped and fell somehow? "Shin," Hyo spoke quietly, his voice questioning as he held out a hand for the other man, "You alright?" He gave a quick glance at the others, noticing the worried expressions on their faces too. Of course they'd be worried though. Firstly, they were like a group of friends, near the point of an almost family--despite the fact that they still didn't know all too much about each other--and there was also the fact that Shin was their main dancer. "Does it hurt a lot," Hyo asked, his hand still outstretched, "Can you stand?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 10:42 PM

Shin's first reaction was the cover his face and just groan. He knew everyone was staring at him, not just his band members. He'd made a humiliating scene in a public place and he wished to hell he could take it back. This wasn't supposed to happen. "I think I'm...fine?" Shin said. At the moment, the sting from the scrapes on his arms hurt the most and he was still a bit muddled. He saw the hand Hyo was holding out to him and he took it, slowly pulling himself to his feet. The second he put weight on his left foot, he lurched to the side. He barely managed to stay standing. "I might possibly have twisted my ankle?"

Naruto forever

Old 01-27-2014, 11:40 PM

Hyo watched rather curiously and worriedly as Shin attempted to stand on his leg. He stepped back, letting Kibum by to help Shin. Obviously he could barely stand on his own, so Kibum--probably being the strongest in the group--stepped up to help him. "This isn't good," he heard Kibum mumble, "Let's just hope you didn't sprain it or anything. We'll get you to see a doctor when we get back to the dorm. Or at least let one of the managers check it out." Slowly, the group made their way back to the dorm. "By the way, Shin-y, how did you fall? I don't think it was slippery?" Hyo asked, holding the door open for both Shin and Kibum.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 12:16 AM

Shin winced at the idea of doctors. "No no...I swear it's just twisted. I don't want to see a doctor! It's nothing so bad as a strain," he complained. He gladly accepted Kibum's help. He tried not to lean too heavily against the stronger male, but he couldn't help but limp. "I just fell alright. Believe it or not, even I lose my balance sometimes. Let's just get back to the dorm." Normally the walk wouldn't take them more than a minute, but it seemed to take five times as long now. Once there, he dropped onto their couch without hesitation. It took everything he had not to curse himself aloud.

Naruto forever

Old 01-28-2014, 07:37 PM

Hyo furrowed his eyebrows as Shin plopped down onto the couch. "Okay then. But if it's not better in a few days, you're going. You gotta take care of your body," Kibum said, before turning to Hyo, "Hyo, go get an icepack for Shin." Hyo nodded, walking into the kitchen and searching through their freezer. It really was a mess, but it was to be expected. Finally, he pulled out an icepack, and handed it to Kibum, who placed it on Shin's ankle. "You're like a mom," Hyo gave a light tease to Kibum, "Should we tell the manager? He'd wanna know...right?" Kibum seemed to think for a moment, before nodding. "We'll tell him in the morning. It's unavoidable anyways."

Hyo nodded, seemingly agreeing. In all honesty though, he wasn't sure what to do in these kinds of situations. Whenever someone got injured around him, he usually stood back and watched as other people did what was needed. Needless to say, he felt rather useless.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 09:43 PM

Shin really hoped that he hadn't sprained his ankle for real. It was bad enough he'd injured himself at all. He couldn't even remember another time he had been so stupid. He hated staying still too, and doctors, and medicine. Wasn't this a bit like his worst nightmare?

He thanked Hyo for the ice and kept it pressed to his ankle. He hid his wince with an ease born from hiding his emotions for years. Looking around at the others, he noted all of their worried expressions. They looked much more upset and uneasy by this than Shin had imagined. He hung his head. "I'm sorry guys. This is all my fault. We were supposed to have a good day."

Naruto forever

Old 02-02-2014, 04:00 AM

Hyo tilted his head slightly at what Shin said, before shaking it. "It's fine Shin. We had a good day anyways. Just be sure to rest and don't strain it." he said. He really didn't like it when the normally...stoic boy was like this. Well, he wasn't stoic, but Hyo rarely saw Shin get upset. And right now it seemed as if he was beating himself up over hurting his ankle.

"We're just worried about you," Young-Soo popped in, "We're not upset or anything." Hyo watched as the other members nodded in agreement. It was time like these where he really noticed how close they were. They really were like a family. And odd one, and slightly broken in a sense, but a family nonetheless. Perking up again, Hyo announced, "And we can still watch a movie. Maybe a comedy now though...to cheer people up."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-02-2014, 04:24 AM

After a second, Shin's face broke out in a relieved smile. Of course, this really was his fault more than they could know, but it felt good to have people worried about him. He'd lived alone between finishing high school and meeting his bandmates. He used to think he liked it that way, he if he were still living alone, he'd be pretty screwed right now.

"Thanks guys. You're really making me feel better," he said in an unusual display of honesty. He just couldn't bring himself to put on a mask. As little as he showed it on his face, his ankle seriously hurt. All his energy went into pretending he wasn't in pain. He did this unconsciously out of habit, having always been the sort to hide his vulnerabilities even as a child.

"Don't sweat it. Now you pick a movie!" Kibum said.

Shin didn't even know where to start picking something so he just pouted. "A comedy sounds fine..."

Naruto forever

Old 03-06-2014, 03:22 AM

Hyo let out another bright smile for letting himself fall down onto the ground in front of the couch. The others seemed to get the same idea, but rather than sitting on the floor, they sat in one of the various chair around the room. He tilted his head upwards, looking at Shin. "Is there any movie you wanna see?" he questioned, "Or that you really like? It's your choice after all." He thought for a moment before continuing, "Or we could just check out the movies that they have on the TV right now and order one."

Before anyone could answer, Hyo had the remote in his hand and had flipped to the "
movie renting channel". He handed the remote to Shin, knowing that if he was in control of it he'd probably go through every movie, watching every trailer, until one stuck out.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-07-2014, 03:57 AM

Shin sighed as he was handed the remote. He really didn't want to pick something. He rarely gave himself time to do things like watch movies and he really wanted to be alone right now, but he sat down on the couch, not his bed. He wasn't going to get his chance to run away any time soon. Watching a movie would give him the best chance at that because no one would be paying attention to him. It was almost as good as being alone.

Finally he selected a movie with a title he recognized, having scrolled through a number of the titles aimlessly. "How about this one?" he asked. He knew he probably sounded out of character asking for other people's opinions so much, but that was how he really was when he wasn't trying so hard to be someone else.