Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-23-2013, 02:48 AM

(geez....cats. I love them, but don't eat charger cables! Don't worry, I'll be patient with you.)

Shin found it easy to zone out after a minute. He could look out the window and see the streets go by as he judged just how close they were to their destination. Because he was the sort of person to get sensitive about what others said, he had become especially adapt at just not hearing people around him. He just kept his focus on the window.

He actually hadn't heard what Hyo asked, but at the right moment, Shin noticed their stop coming up. "One more street," he muttered, still looking out the window. "Thank god. I don't think I can bare this ride any longer." He said the words tonelessly because in reality, he could have zoned out for another five minutes and not been bothered.

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 04-24-2013, 11:03 PM

"Hmm?" Hyo hummed as Shin spoke.

He looked out the window of the bus, leaning over Young-Soo-- who simply gave a short laugh --and letting Shin's bracelets be. It wasn't that he didn't believe Shin, but he wanted to see for himself. It really wasn't that big of a deal, but Hyo just...was weird. There was really no other explanation.

"Ee! I'm excited he chirped, sitting back down in his seat.

Hyo could just imagine all the fun they were going to have. He leaned over the seat, and poked Shin in the cheek again, realizing that he hadn't done it in a few minutes. Hyo had to wonder how long he would get away with this. Or rather, how long it would be until Shin was finally fed up with the poking. It would be quite a scene to see-- or rather, be in --when it happened.

"Are you excited, Shin?" He hummed childishly.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-24-2013, 11:34 PM

Shin took his arm back and tucked it in his lap the second Hyo stopped playing. It was habit and besides, they were going to be off the bus soon. He thumbed over the two bracelet charms to comfort himself that they were still there and then said "I'm excited to eat," in a bored voice. He had the feeling that Hyo had completely forgotten about the food first part of the deal. It would be typical of Hyo to do in his excitement.

Hyo decided to start poking Shin again and he leaned away with a snappy grumble, but otherwise said nothing. He decided to narrow his eyes at the window as if that would cause time to pass quicker. The bus pulled up to their stop then and Shin was saved from further Hyo annoyances. Shin jumped to his feet and hurried off of the bus.

Naruto forever

Old 04-26-2013, 09:59 PM

Hyo gave a short hum when Shin said that he was excited to eat. In truth he had forgotten all about eating, as he wasn't all that hungry, and frankly didn't care about the food. All he wanted to do was play. Sometimes Hyo himself had to wonder why he was like this. Such a child, that is. His parents were rather strict, so he never really got to be a kid when he was younger. But for some reason Hyo felt like that wasn't really it. He felt as if it were some other reason, yet he just wasn't able to place his finger on it. It was quite the troublesome question in his mind. Though, at the same time, Hyo never really pondered on it too much, because he was always too busy thinking of other things. In fact, his mind was always a cluttered mess, almost like various tornados had been through it and jumbled everything up. The only time Hyo ever thought of the question was when he was completely relaxed.

As the bus came to their stop, Hyo couldn't help but run right off, right after Shin. The faster they ate, the faster they would get to the park. Stepping out of the bus and into the fresh air, taking a deep breath as he did so. Hyo was never a fan of buses; they were always stuffy, and they smelt weird. Plus, they were almost always busy, so a lot of times there wasn't even a seat for him to sit in. Walking up beside Shin, Hyo turned back around to face the bus, and waited for the other members to walk of the huge hunk of metal.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-26-2013, 11:00 PM

Shin walked a few steps, then had to remember to pause and wait for the others. Though he was getting used to moving about as a unit with other people, he still at times reverted to his usual independent nature. The other three members took their time exiting the bus, possibly so it looked like they weren't with Hyo and Shin, not that would do much good. They were all going to end up walking together.

When they were all gathered, Kibum took the lead and Shin let himself fall back, hoping to walk by himself the short distance it would take to get to the restaurant.

Naruto forever

Old 04-28-2013, 11:22 PM

Hyo had begun to walk up front with Young-Soo and Kibum when the three other members had finally decided to walk with him and Shin, but he quickly slowed his pace when he noticed Shin trailing a good distance behind them. He came to a complete stop, and only started walking again when he was right beside the older boy. Sure, the distance to the restaurant was short, and it really didn't matter if one of the members wasn't exactly walking with the rest-- especially since it was Shin, the one who actually seemed to like being alone --but Hyo liked keeping with the saying "No man is left behind!".

"Why are ya walkin' so slow Shin-y?" Hyo asked in a cat-like way, adding a little "ee" sound to the end of Shin's name.

Of course, Hyo already a fairly good idea of why the man was walking behind everyone, but he wanted to make conversation.

((.... Look...it's Shin and Hyo! :D
Yea...perhaps I'm a tad obsessed with this pairing... O u O ))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-29-2013, 04:53 AM

(I'm obsessed too!! :D)

Shin should have known he wouldn't get the chance to walk alone for long. Someone always noticed and ruined it, usually Hyo. He let out a silent sigh as the blue-haired boy hung back waiting. Shin made a few quick steps to get in front of Hyo, but he didn't try to avoid the attempt at conversation.

"Why are you so naggy?" he asked, emphasizing the word naggy like Hyo had Shin's name, then he made a face in Hyo's direction. "And don't add useless cute syllables to my name. I'm older than you!" he complained. Why did people always try to make him something cute? Cute was the one thing Shin did not want to be.

Naruto forever

Old 04-30-2013, 12:37 AM

Hyo noticed Shin walking slightly quicker, as if he wanted to get away from Hyo. Ahhh, but Hyo wouldn't have any of that. It would ruin the point of "no man gets left behind". So, in an attempt to keep in pace with the older boy, Hyo simply walked just a tad faster too, just enough to get beside the blonde.

"Hmm? Mmm...Cause I wanna! And it's technically not being naggy, it's being nice!" Hyo replied in a tone that was close to a sic year old who was taunting a best friend.

Hyo pondered over what Shin said next for a few seconds. There wasn't really a reason why he had added the "ee" sound, it had just slipped out of his mouth instinctively.

"It doesn't matter if you're older! I'll call you Shin-y all I want!" he exclaimed, crossing his arms with a fake angry expression.

((Yay for obsession!! I was drawing them in class the other day...and suddenly at the end of class everyone started crowding around me...and then someone said Hyo looked like a girl.... ;A; But...I do picture him rather feminine..... BUT the same person said that Shin looked smexy... O u O

On a completely different note, a though suddenly occurred to me while my friend and I were discussing AcEs; we need a pairing name for these two.... and sorry for the extremely long OOC....))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 03:25 AM

Shin didn't even want to get into Hyo's definition of nice. It was definitely naggy because Shin had been perfectly fine walking by himself. But Shin had better things to argue over than that. He turned slightly so he was facing Hyo while he walked. Without really thinking about it, he lightly pushed Hyo forward towards the rest of the group. It was just a light bump not meant to do any damage, but he really hoped Hyo would get the picture for once.

"Ya! Just go bother people that like to be bothered. Would you like it if I called you Hyo-ee...y?" He stumbled trying to add a 'ee' sound onto the younger boy's name. It obviously didn't flow right and rather than angry, he just sounded like a fool. Scowling, he slowed his pace again.

((wait, I wanna see this drawing! and pairing name? what are you talking about nooow?))

Naruto forever

Old 05-02-2013, 06:02 PM

As Shin pushed Hyo lightly towards the rest of the bunch, he couldn't help but put on a look pain, as he looked back at the blonde. Of course it was fake, but he wanted Shin to think that he was hurt. Then, after hearing the elder boy's comment about his name, Hyo froze for a split second, then burst out laughing.

"Tha-that doesn't wo-wor~~rk!" he laughed, clutching his sides.

While Hyo had a feeling that Shin had been trying to make a point, and trying to Hyo that he was angry, Hyo only thought that the statement had made Shin sound a tad bit like an idiot. Though, who was he to talk really? In the group, Hyo was really one to be considered an idiot; even he, himself, knew that.

((*crawls in* sorry for the delay... school got the better of me..again. I HATE TESTS.

;A; ...ahh.....I wanna show you.. but yesterday I was working on it again, trying to finish it, and the supply saw me, took it from me, then ripped it into shreds... it's unattainable now... She probably got fed up with me drawing all through science though... >.>
And pairing names...like..... Uhmm... when you ship two people, and put their names together.
Like, for example, my friend and I ship our two OCs Dries and Ace together, so their pairing name is Aces.
And in Nu'est I ship Ren and Baekho together, so their pairing name is BaekRen... ))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-02-2013, 08:58 PM

Shin was trying really hard to keep a glare on his face, but Hyo was just dying of laughter and the other members had paused in their walk to stare. Kibum looked like he wanted to pull out his phone and video the scene Hyo and Shin were making.

Grabbing Hyo by the shoulders, Shin shook him slightly as if Hyo were a child that could be bullied into silence. "I'm aware of that. S-stop laughing!" he yelled to force back the smile that wanted to break out of his face. He didn't know why he wanted to smile, but it was hard not to when everyone else was, even if he wanted to be angry.

((yeah, it's like fanfiction, but I've never even considered doing that for rps. that's really strange. I couldn't do that for half of my characters, because I reuse them from time to time when rps die or I just like them.
someone ripped your drawing?!! that's awful. even if you're drawing in class, that's not even close to acceptable behavior!))

Naruto forever

Old 05-04-2013, 12:25 AM

Hyo stopped laughing immediately when Shin started shaking him. The motion made his brain feel like it was shaking from the inside, and it was starting to give him a headache. He winced slightly at the pain, but quickly shot made the look of pain that was on his face go away by plastering on a fake pout.

"Okayyy! Okay! I get it! Stop shaking meeeee!" he whined loudly, not even trying to push Shin away, knowing that the older man was much stronger than him.

((Ahah, yea it is strange I guess. ^^;
Mmhmm... it was really depressing. I swear she hates me. Last year, when she supplied for my gym teacher, she made me play gym with a sprained neck, even though there was a note left on the desk saying I couldn't play... >.> ))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-06-2013, 05:48 AM

Shin backed away from Hyo and covered his face. "Why are you so ridiculous!?" he exclaimed.

"Can we just go eat now??" one of the other members complained. Someone on the street snapped a picture of them, probably to upload to twitter with some silly caption like 'teenagers...like free tv.'

Shin dropped his hand and quickly walked up to the other members, trying to forget the entire incident had happened. "Let's go." He had the feeling that the day was going to last forever if it was already like this.

((Talk to a school councilor. A teacher can definitely get fired for that!
It's not shaken baby syndrome! Shin's not being that violent. Play violence doesn't hurt. D: ))

Naruto forever

Old 10-15-2013, 11:06 PM

((hahahahahah. Bringing this back to life now! *totally pretending I didn't let this completely die*))

Hyo gave a high pitched laugh, almost like a giggle, "I'm not ridiculous, I'm perfect, and you know it! Way more perfect than you could ever hope to be!"

He stuck out his tongue in a childish manner before skipping towards Young-Soo. They walked into the restaurant, Hyo rather happily, and the others...well Hyo was pretty sure they were trying to hold in their laughs. At least a little bit. Or, at least, he hoped they were. It would probably annoy Shin more, and quite frankly, Hyo loved to annoy the older boy.

They walked into the restaurant, the waiting quickly giving them a rather weirded-out glance, before showing them to their seats and giving them menus.

"Your waiter should be here soon. Please take this time to look through our menus..." he said, almost as if he were trying to be polite, but it only came out as awkward.

((short reply. They'll start to get longer once I get back into his character more. :P
I'mma reply to that supply teacher thing, 'cause it's pretty...funny...what happened to her; apparently a lot of students were complaining about her, going to the VP and guidance counsellor, etc, and she ended up getting fired. Or at least banned from my school~))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-16-2013, 02:49 AM

Sighing and rubbing his forehead against the startings of a headache, Shin hurried after the others to the restaurant, though he managed to stay behind and a little apart from them still. It seemed that the other members were getting free amusement out of him and Hyo. Shin decided he was definitely going to be silent and normal for the duration of the meal then. He couldn't stand all of these gazes and even the waiter had them pegged as weird right from the start.

Shin sat down and pulled the menu open immediately, holding it up in such a way that it mostly obscured his face. "I wonder if it would be too much to ask for a peaceful meal...?" he muttered mostly to himself. He knew immediately that saying such a thing would bring him the opposite. So why did he have to speak up? He was getting weird, going out of his way to encourage weirdness to come his way although it irritated him.

Naruto forever

Old 10-17-2013, 04:01 AM

Hyo gave a rather wicked smile, just barely hearing what Shin said, but hearing it enough. He picked up his own menu, already having plans on what to do. He idly wondered if this--his child-like behaviour--would ever come and bite him in the butt. Would it effect their careers as idols in any way? He hoped not, because there was no way he could change. It was as if it were written in his DNA to annoy, and be childish. His eyes wandered over the menu, nothing really catching his eye. He tended to be a bit of a picky eater at time, and when he was at restaurants, he was even more so. Finally he found something. A simple soup dish, with some vegetables and meat in it.

Smirking a little bit, he put his menu down, and leaned his face into his hands, looking across the table at Shin. He heard Young-Soo give a short chuckle and Kibum give a groan, as if they already knew what he was about to do. Which, they probably did. It wasn't that hard to figure out that Hyo would annoy Shin at any time possible.

"Shin-y," Hyo cooed, putting on a voice that could resemble that of a five year old, "What're you getting? Are you getting meat? Like a burger? Or something boring, like a salad? I'm getting soup, 'cause I'm cool like that. So, so ,so ,so ,so ,so ,soooo....What're you getting?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-17-2013, 04:52 AM

Shin noticed the other's reactions first. It wasn't like he was surprised though and he'd been sitting tensely as he waited for Hyo to do something. Shin was more surprised that the reaction to his comment had not been instantaneous. Slowly he put down his menu without having read any of it. He'd been too anxious, waiting for Hyo to say something.

"I'm getting steel toed boots, all the better to kick you with under the table," he said with a wicked grin that didn't quite reach his eyes. The only enjoyable thing about Hyo being annoying was that he could retaliate. Although Shin's threats were always false, he got enjoyment out of how seriously others took them. He did have a good poker face after all. This was the only thing enjoyable though. He didn't actually like that Hyo was a clingy leech with the mental capacity of a small child.

Shin turned back to the menu. A quick scan of it told him that the item he most wanted was missing from the menu. "No fun. There's nothing with pork!" he complained, dropping his head onto the table with with faint pout. He could have sworn he remember a good pork stew being at this place, but now he didn't see it. He was getting restaurants confused again it seemed. "I guess I'll just get fried chicken then..." He could hear multiple snickers and possibly and 'awww' coming from the others, so Shin very studiously did not look up.

Naruto forever

Old 10-19-2013, 02:21 AM

Hyo looked at Shin with wide eyes, before sticking his tongue out at the older male. He didn't say anything though; nothing was coming to mind. Maybe it was the hunger that had finally reached him, or simply because he was too stupid to think of another way, but either way, he didn't have a way to annoy Shin at the moment. Or at least, he didn't until Shin made his comment about the lack of pork.

"Awwe~ Shin-y does act like a child ... younger than his age sometimes!" he snickered, leaning his chin against the table, refusing to drop his newfound nickname for the older male, "Wait...Shin-y... why do you want pork? Doesn't it have more fat than chicken? Doesn't that mean it's less healthy? You should be eating healthy, Shin-y! Healthy I say!"

He gave a short, fake, pout, looking up at the other boy, refusing to move his chin off of the table. He could hear the others' enjoyment in the situation, which only seemed to make Hyo want to annoy Shin even more. It really was too much fun, seeing how angry Shin could get at points.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-19-2013, 03:45 AM

Shin tilted his head so he could glare at Hyo without lifting his head. He didn't feel like lifting his head just yet since he was still pouting inside. Of course he could act like a kid. He just preferred to squash that desire at every moment it arose, especially when the other members were around to tease him. He really hated it when people started to think of him as cute. Wasn't it fine if he just showed his confident and charismatic side? It was too late for that now though.

"I told you not to call me that," he said with a sigh. "Of course it has to be pork. I wanted to treat myself and pork is the best!" This was a fact he fully believed in. Of all the meats, and most all foods, he liked pork best.

A faint click came from Shin's side and only then did he lift his head, looking around. He caught sight of Kibum holding his phone, obviously having just taken a picture. "Arg, don't take a picture of me! You're more annoying that Hyo!" Shin exclaimed, covering his face. Because Hyo was definitely the standard of annoying that everyone else could be based off of. It also didn't help that Shin hated to have his picture taken or be in the view of any camera.

Naruto forever

Old 10-20-2013, 03:11 AM

Hyo grinned at the fact that Kibum was taking a picture. Even though the group wasn't the best of friends quite yet, Hyo was glad they were able to joke around like this at points, and have fun with each other. Though, Hyo figured it was more of an annoyance rather than fun for at least Shin.

"But I like calling you Shin-y! It sounds cuter than just plain old Shin! One syllable names are so boring! You need more exciting things in your life!" Hyo chimed, "And all meat is good....Pork isn't the best!"

Sometimes Hyo wondered what would happen if he stopped acting the way he did. Maybe it would make Shin...hate him less. If hate was the right word at all. Maybe the other members would like him more too. Though, Hyo had a feeling that even if he tried, he'd never be able to get rid of this side of his personality. It was written into him, and impossible to get rid of without getting rid of a part of himself. Quickly shaking his head at the thought, hoping to get rid of it, Hyo looked up at the waiter who had just arrived, pen and pad in hand, obviously waiting for the group to order. He spoke his order, as cheerful as always, and waited for the others to follow.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-20-2013, 03:49 AM

Shin sighed and gave up on trying to tame the others. This was not going to be a peaceful meal at all. And yet, a smile was tugging at his lips though he tried to keep it hidden. If he smiled now, Hyo would be encourage to be annoying more. Shin couldn't let the others know that he wasn't angry now because it felt so good to be close to others after having lived alone before.

"Pork is definitely best. I won't ever change my mind on that. Now let's just hurry up and eat before people start to stare at us here too..." He was glad the waiter showed up and they all ordered their food and were soon left alone again. Shin really did feel that people would end up staring at them soon. Their little group had that special affect on people. He supposed that he should get used it to it since people would only stare at them more if they became successful idols, but staring always made Shin feel uncomfortable. He wondered if maybe he had picked the wrong career choice and group to join after all, though he wouldn't go back ever. This was his dream.

He smiled suddenly, looking at the others. "We should play a game to get closer over dinner!"

Naruto forever

Old 10-20-2013, 10:45 PM

Hyo's eyes sparkled at the mention of playing a game--and because it would help the group get closer. All thoughts of annoying Shin to angering point seemed to drift off to the far end of his mind as excitement took over. He was a simple person; easy to please, somewhat easy to get along with, but for some reason, nothing made Hyo happier than games. And, because he was desperate to simply get to know the entire group better, the game seemed like an even greater idea!

"What kind of game? I mean, I know it's where we get to know each other, but what are the rules? Is it fun? Do you already know what to play, or do you not?" He bombarded Shin with questions, his eyes still sparkling, "Let's play, let's play!"

He could hear soft chuckles from the other members. This time Hyo realized that they weren't laughing at Shin's expense, they were simply laughing at his own child-ness. Not that Hyo minded though. He was fine with people giggling, chuckling, or laughing over him. It had always happened with his family anyways, so he didn't care.

He kept his dark eyes trained on Shin, waiting eagerly for some kind of answer.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-21-2013, 12:07 AM

Shin sighed. He knew he shouldn't have gone out of character and suggested a game. Not so much because he didn't want to play, but because he hadn't thought his suggestion out at all. He didn't know what to play. He didn't know many games at all and he was always lacking in creativity, especially with things like this.

"Um..." at first that was all Shin said. He glanced over at everyone who were all waiting for him to say something. And Hyo looked so excited. Shin hadn't been expecting such a good response. "I don't know? I just thought it might be nice to play something...but I don't know any games besides rock paper scissors...." he trailed off. Roshambo wouldn't have the effect of helping them get to know each other, so he really didn't know. Hyo seemed like the type who would know a lot of games. That guy should be the one to come up with something!

Naruto forever

Old 10-21-2013, 02:20 AM

Hyo puffed his cheeks out. Thousands of game titles went through his head, but he couldn't figure out one that was ok to play in a restaurant. It needed to be something simple, and something that only involved speaking. His first choice had been dare, until he realized that there was no way of following out the dares in the middle of a restaurant, where they could all be embarrassed. Finally, a good "game" cam to mind.

"Then how about 20 questions? It's always fun!" he suggested, his head now off of the table, and instead he was leaning against it excitedly.

He didn't know why the idea of a game excited him so much. Maybe it was simply because games had always been his favourite pass time activities as a child. Or maybe it was simply because they kept his brain focused on one thing for a long period of time; which, not many thing, or people, were able to do. His brain was like a train, a bullet train to be exact; thoughts and ideas came quickly, but in a matter or seconds they'd be pushed off to the far end of his skull, and he'd move onto his next set of thoughts.

"What do you think?" he asked no one in particular, but still awaited a reply.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-21-2013, 03:25 AM

"That sounds fine," Shin said after a second. He didn't really have to think hard because 20 questions really did sound like a good way to pass the time. The others were nodding and expressing their delight at the idea so it seemed that everyone was up for the game. "We should do it so that we all think about a fact about ourselves that we haven't told yet, then make everyone guess it. Why don't you start it then, hyo?" They should keep it about themselves though it could get embarrassing. Shin really did want to get close to the others though and feel more like real friends with them, rather than business partners or something dull.

Hopefully the game wouldn't go badly though. Besides Roshambo, Shin had no skill at games. Even so, there was a smile on his face as he waited for Hyo to announce that he was ready for them to start guessing. He was glad he thought of playing a game.