View Poll Results: Are You Reading This As We Write It?
Yes! 4 66.67%
No, Just Looking. 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 09:48 PM

ღ // ✉ Say You Love Me ✉ // ღ
A Roleplay by Kiyoto: & Ash

(Insert Picture When I Get One)

Name: Dexter Alucard

Dexter Alucard was your average teenager. The nineteen year old has shaggy black hair and bright green eyes. His face was slightly chubby and boyish in a handsome way. Dexter's skin was smooth and tan, his voice showing he was actually Jamaican. His smile was bright and straight, giving off the vibe that they weren't real. His lips were plump but didn't look overly girly and he had a tribal band on his left bicep. He mainly wore some type of swimming trunks with a graphic t-shirt and some slides. All in all he was an average looking guy with some parts that weren't so average. He wasn't built but he wasn't thin or fat. He was just him. Dexter was also obsessed with a male model named Ypsuke Tsubaki....

Name: Yosuke Tsubaki
Info: Yosuke is not the typical model type. He is a funloving, carefree and a bit of a goofball kind of guy. He is a bit of a clutz at times, but he is kind and caring as well. He is strongwilled and hearted, more to him than meets the eye. He grew up in a small town, out in the boonies so to speak. His parents split when he was younger, his father a powerful and wealthy buisinessman. The ritch lavish lifestyle has never been really his style, he is more down to earth and lowmaitnence. His personality and such make him more attractive to people who see him as a moddle, since he is a breath of fresh air and different than others. He has some hidden darkness within his past, that he refuses to speak about. However, he looks forward to a bright future. He never goes anywhere without his orange headphones.

Dexter sat at his desk, the ocean whispering to him outside of his window. Sighing the teenager scratched out what he was writing and started over again;

Dear Yosuke

Hello Yosuke, may I call you that? I am a very big fan of your work. Most male model's stick being background images for the female models. I have the utmost respect for you and your work. Not many males are model's in the first place... going on about being gay and what not.... But the truth is that it's not all that gay right? Maybe me liking fashion isn't really gay at all.... but I can't say that. I love both males and females... But no one can compare to you!
I have every magazine with you in it and everything else. You are amazing. There is literally no one else that I buy for. I hope that you continue your work! I have to be your number one fan I believe. I hope that you will reply!
Your #1 Fan,
Dexter

"Well that's a lame letter, but I suppose it will work for now." He said as he folded it up, licked the seal, and put a stamp on it. After writing out the mailing and return address he walked out of his room through the balcony door, down the stairs, and to the mailbox. Sliding the letter in and the red flag up he stood and watched the waves crash along the beach before he walked back to the empty two story house.

(will make it prettier later)[/CENTER]

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 04-10-2014 at 09:45 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-16-2013, 10:51 PM

Yosuke ignored the flashes of the cameras. He was heading into his hotel room, a photoshoot planned for the morning. People shouted questions at him, his manager saying no comment for now, while two body guards ushered him inside. He hated the lime light like this, but it came with the field. As soon as they were safely inside, his manager moved over, pulling the curtains shut on all of the windows. "Sheesh, you'd think someone huge was here" he smiled playfully teasing Yosuke. They joked a lot, no one really would have imagined Yosuke being the modle type. "Ha ha" Youske moved into the bedroom, sitting his bag down upon the bed before moving to the window. He kept out of the sight of the cameras, but looked at the ocean in the far distance.

No one was supposed to know he was coming here for a shoot, but somehow, word had leaked out and now there was an almost literal mob outside his door. His phone rang, causing him to turn away. His father's number blinking across the screen. "Hey dad" he said picking up. "So you've arrived?" he asked. Obviously his father was watching the news or something, just what he needed, more publicity before a job. "Yea, I was just about to get in the shower" not a total lie, but he was thinking about it. He loved hot showers, they helped him think and relax. "Alright, I will speak with your manager, get some rest and have a good shoot" he said, hanging up moments later. Yosuke sighed, that was totally like his father, right to the point then goodbye. They wern't exactly super close, his father would have much rather had him taking over the family buisiness rather than being a modle, and it was still a hope of his.

Yosuke was not planning on doing so, but he really had little choice in the matter, he rarely ever had a choice in the matter. His future and life had always been planned out and decided for him from birth, he was ignored often in what he wanted and felt. His manager was more like a father than his actual father. Shaking his head, he tossed the phone on the bed before entering the bathroom. The water running soon sounded good to him, and it wasn't long until he felt it on his skin. He closed his eyes, allowing the watery heat to wash over him and relax his muscles. He needed this after the plane ride. He didn't want to waste to much time though, he was hungry as well. He washed up, before stepping out and changing into a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. He had taken out his contacts, so he slipped on a pair of orange glasses.

He had been seen with and without them, though publishers more prefered the contacts, said it helped him look more perfected. His glasses wernt bad though, he was told he looked handsome with them as well. He looked at his reflection, drying his hair a bit with a sigh. Tomorrow was the beach shoot, he was going to have to be in trunks. His body was nice, he worked out a bit and stayed in shape. He wasn't overbaringly muscular though, which kind of gave him an edge about him. It was going to be interesting. He walked back out as a third guard came in with food, sitting it down. He sat down, flipping the TV on to the news. Sure enough, they were showing outside of his hotel room, and spilling the beans about his shoot.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 12-17-2013 at 12:40 AM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 02:17 PM

Dexter sighed as he flopped onto his own bed again. Curious as to what all the commotion on the island was. Everyone was being so loud, which just annoyed him to no end. Sighing he sat up and looked around for his tv remote. Not finding it he decided he should write another letter, so he started writing.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

You know, it's weird. Many people think that famous people can't lead normal lives. Everyone has to bombard their lives and make it to where models and actors can't have lives.

Growling he crumpled the paper and looked over his desk, finding his remote, and flipped on the television. Flipping though he finally found The E! Which was now showing an episode or segment about Yosuke. This made him grin ear to ear, but that was short lived. The camera shot to a door in a hotel, a local hotel. The reporter spoke, "I am standing in front of Yosuke Tsubaki's hotel room. If you don't know who this is then you must be hiding under a rock. Earlier we saw this young model come into the hotel. Intel says he will be doing a swimsuit cover, more details will be provided later and on our site." Dexter turned off the tv. Growling again he threw the remote onto the bed and threw on a shirt. He was wearing his black trunks that had tiny white X's bunched in the left corner of the left leg and up and spread out through the suit. The shirt he grabbed was just a normal white v-neck shirt. Sliding on his sliders he grabbed his surf board and headed straight to the beach across the street from his house.

'I can't believe that I didn't know about this shoot. What kind of fan am I if I don't even know he is in the town I LIVE IN! FOR CHRIST SAKES! I mean come on brah, I should at least know the facts about my own town.' He thought to himself as he got to the beach. Sliding of his shoes and shirt he walked straight to the edge of the water and stuck his board in the sand as he sat down. 'I mean honestly I don't know why I'm getting so mad... I just... I feel ignorant that I live in a smaller town and I can't even know a detail like a star is coming to my town? Shouldn't people have talked about it?' He thought to himself, not very happy with himself.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-17-2013, 05:26 PM

Eating and talking with his guards and manager was one of the few relaxing times he got. They were able to laugh and converse as friends, not specifically on a professional level. His father would not have been happy about this. He soon streatched a bit, standing up. Moving to the window, it didn't seem the reporters were going away anytime soon. He looked out at the water on the beach. He loved the water, he would have much prefered to be here to relax but that was not going to be happening anytime soon. "You should get some sleep" his manager called to him, "big day tomorrow."

"Yeah, I guess you're right" Yosuke moved to the room, closing the door before yawning a bit. Moving to the bed, he fell back onto it and lifted his eyes up to the cieling. He wondered for a moment what people saw in him as he often did. He wasn't the typical moddle type right, so why did so many people go gaga over him. He pushed the covers down, swinging himself to be right side up on the bed. It was silent now, he knew the others would be getting ready for some buisiness talk and some sleep themselves.

The guards would take shifts potroling and keeping watch on him with everyone now knowing he was here. There were plenty of people who would not hesitate to try and take advantage of him due to his field of work as well as his wealth from his father's side. He missed when people treated him like just him, but even before he became a moddel, that was rare. He was never just a normal guy, a sigh escaping his lips. He leaned over, flipping off the light, before slipping off his glasses. Laying back, he allowed his body to relax into the comfortable bed benieth him. He needed to sleep as the other had said, so he pushed these thoughts from his mind for the moment. Closing his eyes, he drifted to sleep.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 06:19 PM

Dexter sighed as he came in from the water, surfing was always a calming thing for him. After pulling his shirt on and his shoes Dexter slowly walked up the beach to his house. Nothing was really going on in his head, he was sore and just wanted a shower. Stripping as he slowly made his way to the shower he sighed. The hot water hitting his achey muscles felt so nice. After a minute his brain started up again.

'I wonder what Yosuke is doing... I bet he gets to do a lot of fun stuff. Surfing is the only fun I get.. School will be starting soon again, I wonder if my parents will send college money again. That would be nice, I'd have some extra spending money. Tomorrow is going to suck, I'm in no mood to go to work. Maybe I'll call in. I mean, it's not like they will miss one of the fifty lifeguards. Okay, there is like ten, but still.' He started washing his body and hair with his Coconut shampoo and body wash, 'What if Yosuke goes, maybe I can meet him! I wonder what he is like. What his personality is like. It'd be weird at first I bet. I mean I'm kind of not normal. I bet he wont show up.'

Turning off the water and getting out he thought aloud, "That letter was the twelfth one I've sent... I wonder if he ever gets them and reads them." Starting to dry off he continued his thought out loud, "I bet I come off as a creepy stalker, not many know where to send letters.... Maybe I got the address wrong." The last part was mumbled as he brushed his hair then plopped onto the bed naked. Wrapping the blankets around him he dozed off.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-17-2013, 06:37 PM

Morning brought the blare of his alarm, causing Yosuke to nearly fall out of bed. Sitting up, he sighed, showtime. He slipped out of bed, taking another quick shower before he brushed his hair and teeth. He got dressed in his usual attire, keeping his glasses on for the time being. He didn't feel up to eating much, he rarely did before a shoot. His manager was already on the phone making sure all was planned, and his guards were getting ready. The mail had been brought in, he had been so busy lately and all over the place, there was a lot of it today.

His people tended to go through it first, to make sure there were no things from potential people who wished to hurt him or anything. He picked up a letter, it was from someone named Dexter. He tilted his head, opening it up to look at it. "An odd one that boy" his manager came up by him. "He's sent you a lot of em, but their a bit....awkward" he laughed lightly. Yosuke read over the simple letter, "don't worry yourself with that, there are people who will take care of the fanmail."

Yosuke looked at the adress again, "he lives near here." The manager looked at it, "so he does." Yosuke had a bit of an idea, "why not invite him to the shoot, I mean your always saying work with the fans is good for publicity." A look crossed the manager's face, "we don't know if it is safe, the guy could be a wack job for all we know. We'd have to run a background check fast and it is short notice..." Yosuke handed him the letter with a smile, "Then it will be an added surprise for everyone." His manager rolled his eyes then smiled nodding.

He pulled some strings, and had someone go to the address to surprise this guy. He still wasn't to sure about this, but it was rare that Yosuke got to talk to other teens like him, so why not. Yosuke finished up getting ready, heading out with his guards to the car that was awaiting him out front. If all went right, he would meet this guy there. This was nice right? Surprising someone like this...he suddenly found himself a bit nervous.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 07:35 PM

Dexter sat there for a minute as his alarm screamed at him, literally. He had set his alarm to blast out a voice screaming "GET UP!" over and over again. Sighing he turned it off and rolled over looking at the black metal vanity in his room. Slowly getting up he made his way to the bathroom. First off his list was to pee, then brush his teeth and use mouthwash. Oral hygiene was important to him for an odd reason, he didn't know if it was OCD or the fact he hated to smell bad. Growling he hopped into the shower and quickly cleaned himself, focusing on his hair.

As soon as he stepped out he dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist, a slight 'V' showing. He looked in the mirror, his stomach was flat, but if he flexed long and hard enough you could see where he could easily get a six pack. Sighing he started blow drying and straightening a few pieces of his black hair. The end product was a fluffy "emo" type look that suited him perfectly, yet still giving off the effect of being a surfer. Walking into his room he grabbed one of the few dark blue jeans and put them on after a quick decision to wear his black boxer-briefs. Sliding on an 'In This Moment' t-shirt he got on socks and his black converse.

Hopping down the stairs he headed straight for the kitchen where he grabbed a bowl of cheerios and a banana and sat in the dining room, blasting his iPod through the surround sound. Bobbing his head as he ate he thought to himself, 'I think I will call in today. I can find something to do right?' Turning down the music he pulled out his iPhone and called his boss, "Hey, I'm going to take the day off... Yea... No, the new girl needs training anyway! Just call her, I'm sure she will be happy to get training over with. Yea. Okay, be in tomorrow then." Hanging up he sighed and slid the phone into his pocket as he walked outside to check his mail.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-17-2013, 08:07 PM

A car outside of Dexter's house, a man had come to deliver the news to him about Yosuke's desicion. He noticed the boy, walking over to him slowly. "Dexter Alucard? I was sent here to inform you of quite an honor" he pulled out the letter Yosuke had been reading that moment. "Mr. Tsubaki has recieved your letters, and it was an idea that since he is in town for the day, that he would invite such a fan to come down to the set" he handed him the letter as well as a pass, "that is if you are open to the idea." The guard was not sure about this, but it wasn't his job to ask questions, only to do his job so here he was. The background check was already going through, and so far had not gotten any hits for anything being wrong, but he would not take any chances. Yosuke was a good kid, many of the guards and people he worked with liked him and were his friends. They would do anything to protect him and keep him safe. He awaited an answer.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 09:02 PM

Dexter paused at his mailbox, letters in hand, and stared. "Is this a joke?" He asked completely thinking that it had to have been some type of joke. "I can't believe this." Placing a hand to his forhead he smiled, "I'd love to go! Is there anything specific I should do?" His eyes looked hopeful, 'How about that! Maybe I should make more wishes at night!' he thought to himself. "I'm ready to go if not!" He smiled brightly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-17-2013, 09:16 PM

The guard raised an eyebrow at the other's responce. He gave him a quick glance over, before moving to the car. He opened one of the back doors for him. "If you are ready to go, then lets go. Yosuke is already on his way to the site, we can't keep him waiting on his schedule" he crossed over to get back into the driver seat. Pulling out his phone, he made a quick call to the manager allerting him that he had Dexter, and that they were about to head over to the sight. The manager did not sound to happy, but it was Yosuke's wish, so he would do it to make him happy and give him a chance to see someone his own age. Things would be set up, this boy would meet Yosuke, they would talk, Yosuke would do his shoot and then maybe lunch. That would be the end of it, he hoped. He had a slight bad feeling about this guy. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but something was a bit off. Even if the background check said he was clean, it didn't give full insight to a person's mind and personality. He takes a breath, starting the car.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 09:26 PM

Dexter tried his hardest not to bounce up and down on the seat. He was so excited! To think, he was going to meet THE Yosuke! Smiling he stared out the window thinking to himself, 'This has got to be a dream, I don't want to wake up if it is! I've never even thought that I would ever get a chance to meet him! Maybe he will want to hang out.... but don't idols or models have so much to do? It's just weird honestly!' Letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding, Dexter looked at the man who picked him up, "So, may I ask what made him want to meet me? I'm a huge fan, but it's strange that he'd want to meet me. I'm nothing special." His voice came out deeper than most would expect, which was probably from not talking all that much.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-17-2013, 09:37 PM

"You will have to ask him that yourself when you see him" the guard asked, glancing back in the mirror at him. "He desired to meet you after viewing your letter, it is not every day he gets to see someone of his own age group" he says. They pulled away and out into the street. It was not to long of a drive, the other lived close to the ocean. The shoot was down at a nicer part, the area closed off for the shoot. Crowds already forming to catch a glimpse of Yosuke. Police kept them back at a safer viewpoint. The scene had been all set up already, the photographer setting up a few last minute things. The car is parked, and the guard got out, moving around to open the door for Dexter. He then moved to the Manager, to talk to him about all of this. Moving over, the manager looked at Dexter "hello and welcome, it is a pleasure to meet such a fan of Yosukes. He is in his dressingroom, so he will be here shortly. Allow me to show you around a bit" he says, leading him to the set to show him around.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 09:49 PM

(on phone now.)

Dexter walked around with the man, learning all about what was what and who did what... honestly it just sounded like a bunch of gossip to him. It didn't matter though, Dexter thought it was a blessing to just be here, especially when everyone else wasn't allowed in. Sighing softly as he was getting carted off to another person he thought to himself 'Honestly if this is what he has to go through all the time I would rip my hair out. Hmmm, I wonder if secretly that's what happened to Brittany Spears? Ugh, this guy smells weird, like he forgot deodorant or something. How bothersome. I wonder if Yosuke is going to be a jerk like most of the people around here. I really hope not.' After a while he finally just pulled away slightly, well more like ungracefully ripped his arm from the man's hand, "I'm sorry, but like I said ten minutes ago, I can walk on my own. I'm sorry if it seems rude, I just don't like unnecessary touching." hHe mumbled the last part embarrassed.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-17-2013, 10:25 PM

Yosuke had just gone over what was going to be expected of him in the shoot, all of the technical work. He was set to get ready in a bit, but a guard had come to tell him that the male he had asked for was there. Yosuke suddenly felt a bit nervous, why, he couldn't put his finger on it really. He made sure he looked presentable, his breath wasn't off, nor was he overall. He did make sure to take care of himself, natural habit and all. He ran a hand through his hair, before he nodded to the guard and followed him out. The first thing that hit him, was the screams of the fans as they saw him step out of his trailor.

He gave a slight wave, slightly red from embarassment. He then followed the guard to where his manager was showing around a dark haired male. From a distance, everything looked alright and fine. He did not understand why people were worried about him, though he guessed looks could be decieving. Taking a breath, he smiled, before he made his way up alongside the other. So far he was not noticed, so he was able to stand by him as he was shown things. The other looked to be a bit uncomfortable. "Don't worry....it's not always like this...well it sort of is, but not all of the people are so bad" he smiled warmly at the other. His manager raised an eyebrow, but said nothing, moving to talk to the guards a bit.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 10:41 PM

The man was now rambling off about something or another when he heard the crowd get louder than normal. Usually his brain would be all Turn around idiot! but the man in front of him demanded his attention. After a little bit he heard someone speak to him. Dexter turned and smiled, "Well I'm glad. I'm not to much on attitudes or people unnecessarily touching me. I'm sorry for being rude." He held out his hand, "My name is Dexter, you can call me whatever you want... well besides Mr. Alucard, that's my father." The joke was lame but he felt that he should break the ice better than what he had. "I'm a huge fan! May I call you Yosuke or is that to presumptuous?" He questioned outloud.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-18-2013, 02:40 AM

He nodded to what the other had said, looking at his hand for a moment as it was extended in his direction. The other had introduced himself as Dexter, then made a joke. It was pretty lame, but it still earned a slight chuckle from Yosuke. He took the other's hand with his own in a greeting. He was asked about if it was alright if the other called him Yosuke. "Of coure, that's my name after all...After all, seems Mr. Tsubaki would be reserved for my father as well" he says, making a lame joke himself to ease the tension. The photographer came over, "ready to get started soon?" he asked. Yosuke smiled and nodded, looking back at Dexter. "I am glad you decided to come. This shouldn't take to long, and after perhaps you can show me around town. This place is beautiful" he says, his eyes moving to look out to the sea.

It was beautiful indeed, he loved the ocean. A guard came to usher him back inside to change and get ready, another leading Dexter over to a place where he could watch and relax while he was waiting. There was a clear view of the shoot area. Yosuke felt slightly self concious, as he changed into a pair of orange and blue swimtrunks. He slipped off his glasses, placing in his contacts. "You look great" his guard said smiling, making Yosuke blush slightly. He took a breath and nodded, before he moved out to the sight. He could feel many eyes on him, the crowd getting louder once more. He felt nervous, embarassed and slightly jumbled up inside, but he couldn't let it overcome him. The sun warm on his skin, he closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the feel of it.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-18-2013, 03:15 AM

Laughing at the fact he used the same joke Dexter happily shook Yosuke's hand and listened to him, "I'd love to show you around!" He said ecstatically as he watched the guard cart him away. Dexter sat there almost dumbfounded as he watched Yosuke go out to the ocean, 'He's like a god. He is so gorgeous without even trying!' He thought to himself as he started to hear the crowd, growling slightly in annoyance of them. 'They should be quiet, it can break ones concentration and make them mess up, whether it's modeling or not.' He thought to himself again. Sighing now he sat down in the sand watching Yosuke, happily, and pinching himself to make sure it wasn't a dream.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-18-2013, 03:31 AM

Yosuke allowed himself to be directed by the photographer, who had his vision in mind. The water was cool and refreshing to him as it splashed up against him in some of the shots. The photographer seemed pleased, the shots were coming out perfectly. Yosuke let the voices of the crowd fade into the background. He kind of did enjoy this, it was nice. However, he was still a tad bit self conceous and unsure of himself with all of this going on. His eyes for a moment moved to Dexter, the other seemed to be having a good time, sitting there watching him.

He gave him a smile, finishing up his shoot in not to long of time. A guard handed him a towel as he stepped out of the water, he wiped off his neck and chest, walking over to Dexter. "Sorry...that took a bit longer than I thought" he felt a slight bit of redness form over his cheeks, standing there like this. "Let me go change, then we can get out of here" he turns, moving back to his trailor. He streatched, before getting his change of clothes. He slipped out his contacts, pisking up his glasses. A slight smile crossed his lips, he felt more comfortable less exposed like this. A guard showed Dexter to the car, as Yosuke came out to meet up with them.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 03:59 AM

Dexter watched as Yosuke walkes up to him, making him blush slightly as he admired the beautiful man in front of him. Yosuke wanted to change, which was okay with Dexter, so he followed the guard to the car. Dexter waited in the car happily, for some reason or another the car was quiet, only a slight buzzing noise came from the crowd outside. Although he wasn't normally a patient man Dexter found it in him to be so with Yosuke. ,"Hey, can we go by my house at one point? The end seems like a good idea. It has a perfect view of the beach. I think he would enjoy watching the sunset. He gives the vibes of liking that stuff." He mumbled the last part not wanting to be weird or come off as a creep

Watching he saw Yosuke walk out, taking his breath away. Secretly he felt Yosuke always would. Sighing slightly at the crowds he looked at the guard driving the car, "Lets just loop around the island. Its easier that way. Although maybe you should go where you know he will enjoy. Unless he doesn't want to get out... he might get bombarded with people if he does."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-19-2013, 04:18 PM

The car door was opened for Yosuke, and he thanked the man that did so. He was polite, not rude...less like his father. He slipped in next to the other older teen smiling slightly. "Ready?" he asked, glancing out at the crowd a bit. His manager leaned in to whisper to him, "are you sure about this?" Yosuke sighed slightly, "I'll be fine...not everyone is out to get me." he says, "besides..he seems nice." He smiled,, giving a light playful wink to Dexter before laughing warmly. The manager sighed and nodded, closing the door but not after saying they would stay close.

The car started, pulling out of the area and past all of the screaming fans as it did. Yosuke blushed slightly, feeling a tad more embarrassed now about it all. He avoided the other's eyes as they passed the people, many holding up signs saying things like 'we love you' and others. It must have been awkward for the other to, he glanced over, "sorry about all of this.." He lightly brushed a bit of hair back from his eyes, leaning back into his seat. "I do appriciate the fans and they are amazing...sometimes their what keeps me going but..I guess with them yelling at us like this it might be a bit awkward hmm?" he looked over.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 10:13 PM

Dexter sat there listening to Yosuke talk, he had blushed when Yosuke had winked at him. Curious as to what the man in front of him was like h reploed, I am ready." He smiled, "We can either stop and get out or just drive by but I figired we could loop around the island and stop at my house. Whatever you're okay with." The smile stayed on his face as well as a light blush. He jist cpuldnt believe he was abput to spend the day with Yosuke.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-19-2013, 10:19 PM

Yosuke nodded a bit, listening to the other. "Whatever you like, your more familiar with this area than I" he smiles, "sometimes a hands on or forward approach works..others just a view is good." He wondered if that made sense at all, looking out the window a bit at the scenery. His hand rested lightly on the seat by him between the two, while the other rested on the sill of the window. He rested his head lightly on it, as he took in the sights that were outside of the car. This place really was beautiful indeed. He was looking forward to seeing more of it...especially since they were only supposed to be in town for the day. Tomorrow they would move on to another, he had a shoot in Paris coming up, and an awards show as well to get prepared for. A slight sigh escaped him, the future was riddled with work.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 10:28 PM

"Lets start with the icecream parlor down the street then." He looked at Yosuke curiously, "Are you okay?" His concern was real and his face shifted into one of slight worry. "We can just relax at the beach in front of my house, its private which means little to no people." It was a luxery he always enjoyed and thanked his parents for, "I can just draw you a map if you prefer the latter," he said honestly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-19-2013, 10:36 PM

He turned his attention back to the other, shaking his head a bit. "I'm alright, thanks" he smiles, "it's not the people, don't worry. I'm fine." He thought about what the other had said a bit, "Ice cream hmm? I havn't had any in like....months" he laughed a bit. He had to watch his diet while he was a moddle, he had a nutritionist set up by the manager and everything. He was only allowed to eat the healthiest and finest foods, nothing junk like unless it was a special occasion like last nights. He nodded to the driver, "let's get going then."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 06:31 AM

(I should get my keyboard Monday which means longer replies.)

Dexter watched almost quietly as Yosuke talked. Mezmerized is a good word for what Dexter was feeling at that moment. Not wanting to make Yosuke feel awkward or uncomfortable, Dexter finally spoke up, almost bouncing in his seat. "This shop has almost every flavor imaginable! My favorite is Pinacoloda, do you have a favorite ice cream?" He asked. Wondering if he was speaking to much. They driver pulled up to the ice cream parlor and Dexter went foe the door of the limo, holding it open foe Yosuke and mumbling, "My mom would kill me if I didn't show chivalry." And smiled awkwardly.