pink flamingo
ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶
Penpal

Old 02-01-2014, 01:44 AM

Introduction:

The S.E.A. or Special Execution Agency consists of a group of especially talented assassins. Though they may not remember it, most agents did not willingly join. S.E.A. recruits gifted individuals using various methods of force or blackmail and promptly wipe most of their personal memories in order to build their special forces. Their formula has created an unbeatable team of expert agents that can strike down any target, whether it be an old rival, important political leader, or even one of their own...

Last edited by pink flamingo; 02-01-2014 at 03:03 AM..

pink flamingo
ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶
Penpal

Old 02-01-2014, 01:45 AM

._//Crim's Profiles:

Quote:
I don't believe in luck, nothing happens by chance.

At my birth I was called Damien Black.
But many know me as Black.
Breath has filled my lungs for twenty-three years.
My path in life is of an informant/secondary agent and that is all I know.

Archived in the history books . . .
  • I came into my powers at a young age. It started with games, knowing the outcome of a simple game, and then later seeing the path to take in order to win it. As my powers grew however, it wasn't all fun and games. I knew a week beforehand when and how my beloved black lab Spook would die. It was torture and as my powers developed further, the suffering only increased. I never told my parents what I knew but I think they must've caught on at some point. They seemed to respect my desire not to talk about it however.
  • I had seen them coming, an unavoidable darkness that consumed my future. I knew resistance was futile and would earn my family far worse than I would receive. So I walked away willingly and of my own choice joined those that sought me for my powers to prevent far worse for those I loved. They tried to brainwash me but failed; I saw it coming and avoided it. Most often my job is to predict the success rate of most missions but seeing the future isn't as easy as they think. For quite some time now another black cloud has been shadowing my own future. Something is coming, I know it. And when it does, I'll be ready.
To understand me you must know . . .
  • I may seem a bit cold at times but I hope you can understand. It's not that I don't care, it's just easier for me not to get involved. My power is a difficult one to command. Imagine seeing an old woman, just knowing how many breaths she has left to live or a little girl walking by who in five minutes time will be dead, hit by a car. I used to try to fight it, used to try to change the world, but since then I've realized that it's better to just go with the flow. It's almost impossible to force the cards into your own hands with the constant changes brought about by the most trivial things.
  • I spend most of my time observing, quiet and expressionless, occasionally jotting things down in the black notebook I carry in my back pocket. In general I am a calm individual. I don't see my life as anything special but I'm living it just the same. There's probably some reason I'm here, though I haven't discovered it yet. I mostly keep to myself, distanced from others. I find if I get too close it complicates things. It's hard enough as it is knowing what will happen to someone without being personally involved with them.
If you want to please me bring me these:
  • Rain showers
  • Alcoholic beverages
  • Cool temperatures
  • Loud music
I'll love you forever.

I don't recommend bringing anything of these things near me:
  • Guns
  • Greasy foods
  • Small children
  • Loose change
You'll probably won't like me very much if you do.

We are different, but only because I can see into the future.
But I'm also different because of my many talents. These are just a few: pictographic memory, close range combat and predicting the odds.
I think that's all, but if you really must know; I'm a bit of an insomniac. Oftentimes I lay awake at night, unable to sleep with so many paths into the future wavering in my head. Just remember, you wanted to know.

There are people who have money and people who are rich.

At my birth I was called Anna Lestrange.
But many know me as Anna. Annie is definitely a no-go!
Breath has filled my lungs for nineteen years.
My path in life will be of a writer and that is all I know.

Archived in the history books . . .
  • I discovered my powers at an early age. My first grade teacher offered me a book for Christmas one year and from that moment on I couldn't get enough. I found that as I read, the pictures of my storybooks would come to life before my eyes. As I grew, so did my powers, though intuition told me that they would be best kept secret. My parents already worried about me and if I mentioned anything about bringing things to life before me simply by thinking them, they would have carted me to nearest shrink for sure.
  • After starting high school, I realized that formal schooling just wasn't my thing. I quit. My parent's didn't agree with my decision of course, but to hell with them, it's my life after all and I'll do with it as I please. I spent the next few months working odds and ends jobs and crashing on friends' couches until I was able to scrounge up enough money for my tiny studio apartment. With a place of my own, I was finally able to live my dream of becoming a writer. I wake up in the morning just happy to be where I am and doing what I'm doing. Still, at the end of the month things can get pretty tight and I do whatever I can to make ends meet.
To understand me you must know . . .
  • I'm the type of person who goes with the flow and enjoys living from day to day. I'm not going to waste my time planning the future when I can live for the moment. I live life to the fullest and don't look back. I make friends easily enough but it's always a bit of a challenge actually staying in touch with them through those long periods when I shut myself in my apartment to write. You just have to do it when the inspiration strikes, you know?
  • I'm not one to flaunt my powers. Yeah, I'll use them from time to time to get into some of the local clubs but I don't take them very seriously most of the time...
  • Experiencing new things
  • Reading/writing
  • Good food
  • Going out
I'll love you forever.

I don't recommend bringing anything of these things near me:
  • Cleaning
  • Television
  • Ramen noodles
  • Getting up early
You'll probably won't like me very much if you do.

We are different, but only because I can cast illusions.
But I'm also different because of my many talents. These are just a few: writing, finding ways to earn quick cash, and making a pretty decent meal out of just about anything.
I think that's all, but if you really must know; I am a dreamer I love to sit and think of all of the different possibilities. You never know what might happen, right? Just remember, you wanted to know.

Last edited by pink flamingo; 02-01-2014 at 02:03 AM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 02-02-2014, 03:58 AM

:Shania's Profiles:

Mysteries are the key to keeping people guessing.”

At my birth I was called Cora Dragomir.
But many know me as Pandora.
Breath has filled my lungs for twenty-two years.
My path in life is of an assassin/agent and that is all I know.

Archived in the books….

• I have had my powers for as long as I remember. When I got into fights I never got hit, when I fell the ground didn’t hurt as much, and when I ran into things I would just pass right through. Throughout my years I have learned how to use my power better; I took more risks knowing that I could easily get away if I was caught.
  • I don’t remember ever really having a family, I just remember the organization. I learned everything from them and they tried to help me learn my powers but having a child that could shift through solid objects made for difficult training. The main thing though was that I was an assassin, I learned how to be detached from my emotions and kill without regrets. Since then I have been a killer.

To understand me you must know …
  • I am emotionally detached, that was what I was trained to be. But I have my moments when they come back, those can seem like whiplash to some people. I can kill but when my emotions engage it all rushes back…though it is good I guess to get it off my chest once in a while. I don’t need it happening in the middle of a mission though.
  • I tend to sneak around most of the time, learning about my target; their routine, their likes, their dislikes, what they possibly could know. Then getting closer to them, makes it easier to kill and for them to disappear from society. I also carry around tokens from each kill as reminders for how well I have done.

• Throwing knives
  • Coffee
  • Music
  • Dark nights

I’ll love you forever.
I don’t recommend bringing anything of these near me:
  • Animals
  • Tears
  • Large groups of people
  • Hope

You’ll probably won’t like me very much if you do.

We are different , but only because I can change the molecular density of myself and objects.
But I’m also different because of my talents. These are just a few: I can walk around silently, I have an excellent long range aim and I am extremely flexible.
I think that’s all, but if you really must know; people know me as Pandora as I leave little hope and destroy those who stand in my way. Just remember, you wanted to know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The goal is to beat the reaper at his own game.”

At my birth I was called Xavier Quinn.
But many know me as Xav.
Breath has filled my lungs for twenty-five years.
My path in life is of an agent/assassin and that is all I know.
Archived in the books….
  • I have always had my powers and I use them for their purpose. I always enjoyed the shadows and every time I left them as a child they would seem to stick to me and follow me away from their source until I got too far. Now though I can pull them with me and away from where they belong, shape them into what I want or need them to be. It sure dose come in handy for when something is missing.
  • I have been with the organization all of my life, I follow their code all the time. I complete my missions and never look back; this is what is meant to be. I have chased down several people with high authority and killed them, as well as a few of our own that try to escape and expose us. I am dedicated to the cause and it doesn’t matter what others say.

To understand me you must know …
  • I make come off as a jerk or push over but that is who I am. I never break the rules and have become like a rock. I’ll do not stand for intolerance and will make sure that they see the light. I mostly threaten people but if it goes too far I will take action against them. For this I normally use my powers.
  • I spend most of my time on missions or figuring out who is next on the hit list. I normally keep track of all the missions and who to send them on. I also make sure that other assassins are following the rules. It is a lot to do and it keeps me busy but that is what I like doing.

• Order
  • Kills
  • Shadows
  • Fast food

I’ll love you forever.
I don’t recommend bringing anything of these near me:
  • Rebellion
  • Cleaning
  • Books
  • Music

You’ll probably won’t like me very much if you do.

We are different , but only because I can bend shadows to my will.
But I’m also different because of my talents. These are just a few: creating objects, planning attacks and teaching lessons.
I think that’s all, but if you really must know; I’ve killed many people and plan on keep killing until everyone who stands in the organizations way is gone. Just remember, you wanted to know.

Last edited by Shania583; 02-02-2014 at 04:01 AM..

pink flamingo
ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶
Penpal

Old 02-02-2014, 05:46 AM

[Damien felt a slight blip in his subconscious and knew that something had changed yet again. It didn't really matter to him though so he didn't pursue it further. Sighing, he rolled over to glare at the brightly lit digital numbers of his alarm clock. It was well into the afternoon and he had yet to get out of bed. Something had woken him a few minutes prior but quite unwilling to drag himself from bed, the slacker had merely closed his eyes again in an attempt to fall back asleep. That attempt had failed however when the world around him came to life in a constant buzz in his head. He could feel people moving, feel where they were moving to, what they would be doing. Sometimes it was impossible to quiet the constant buzzing and that was the case today.

Reaching up to the digital clock, his hand touched something and his bedroom came alive with music that was far louder than necessary to the average individual. The roaring noise cleared most of the buzzing from his subconscious and Damien sighed in relief. It was a burden having powers such as his. Since he began working as an informant with the agency, he had met others who also possessed intriguing powers such as his own but to Damien none of them seemed as hard to live with as his own. He never let on though and acted every bit as calm and confident as he needed to when the time came lest they get it in their heads that he needed a little bit of motivation to get the job done. Instead he tried to make it clear that he was working with the willingly and that he was happy to be hired to a position that could make use of his powers.

Finally calling up a bit of willpower, Damien dragged himself from the bed covers and went to the kitchen. As soon as he was out of earshot of the blaring machine the buzzing slowly fell back into place but the young man didn't flinch. Dragging out the coffee maker he set it up and waited as the black liquid slowly dripped down into the pot below. Eventually the dripping stopped and he poured himself three fourths of a cup. Reaching up to the cupboard overhead Damien pulled down a bottle of liqueur and added a good helping of that to the mug as well before returning to his bedroom. Sitting back down on the bed he sipped slowly at the steaming beverage and allowed the caffeine and alcohol mixture to bring him to full wakefulness.] He didn’t currently have any missions lined up but yesterday he had received notice that he was to report in later sometime around 3:00pm.

Anna groaned and cracked one eye just in time to see the ghost images created by her dreams fading into the background of her apartment. It wasn't at all unusual for images to come to life around her; oftentimes she didn’t even notice she was causing them. Squinting against the tiny crack of light peeking through the curtains, the young woman judged the time of day sometime around one o’clock. Closing her eyes again, she sighed and rolled her tongue around her unusually dry mouth. Her head pounded and her stomach churned just a tiny bit—a sure sign that she was suffering from a hangover. Bits and pieces of the previous night filtered through her memory. She had gone to the club with an old acquaintance, what was her name again…? The pair had spent a good deal of the night, and part of the morning dancing and drinking and she couldn't even remember how she actually made it home.

Sitting up slowly to ensure that she wouldn't lose the contents of her stomach, Anna groped around until she found the water bottle on top of the milk crate that served as her night stand and took a few tentative sips. When her stomach didn’t react, she reached for the bottle of painkillers and popped a few into her mouth before downing them with a gulp of water. Lowering herself back down to the mattress, she kicked off the blankets and lay there, slowly turning the last chapter of her book over in her head. She had reached a bit of a block in her writing and hadn't yet found the inspiration to continue. Perhaps once she finished nursing her throbbing head and got something in her stomach she could focus more on her writing but for now she was content to just lie in bed and doze away the aftereffects of a long night of partying.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 02-10-2014, 03:12 AM

Cora had been lying in bed for a few hours awake; her recent mission had been the cause. Staring up at the celling she thought back on how it all started. Xavier had given her a mission to kill an author, she didn’t really understand why though. Unless she was writing about something that imposed a threat on someone and said person paid enough to the organization she saw no reason as to why the author had to die. Though she didn’t ask questions, she went out did her job and returned. But this mission was different.

After following her for weeks Cora learned the girls schedule and how she did things, as well as a bit about her personality. She thought that it would be a simple mission, but once she actually saw that person she had moments where she though she knew her, memories that didn’t fit with what she had been told. She couldn’t really put her finger on what was going on but she had a job to do, or at least he thought she did. Cora spent weeks getting acquainted with the girl who name was Anna, she learned a lot about her and also that she seemed to remember Cora as well.

This is what caused Cora to lay awake for so long, she knew something was going on but she was having conflictions with it. Rolling onto her side she looked at the clock, noticing that it was one in the afternoon she sat up quickly, she had a check in with Xavier about her mission in mere minutes. She quickly got up and got ready, brushing her hair, getting dressed, washing her face and so on. She couldn’t believe she had slept so late, normally she would be up and training by this time.

Blinking her eyes a few times to clear her vision up a bit more she knew that parting last night with Anna had been the reason, though it was part of her mission it was a great night. Well that was until Cora had to figure out how to get her home… it was all fine until she got to the locked door. She didn’t even bother asking Anna for the key, the girl seemed too drunk to even bother, she fazed them both through the door and put Anna to bed before she turned and left. Now if she had been thinking the girl would have been dead already and would have vanished off the face of the planet. But she wanted answers for what was going on…her misplaced memories mostly, and for that she need the girl alive for a bit longer.

Running through the door Cora made her way to the war room to find Xavier, he was normally there all the time if he was planning. Plus that is where most of the check in occurred, it was all orderly, he had a place and time for everything and it all had to fit in.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Xavier as his usual daily schedule had been up since sunrise; he trained for most of the morning then sent other assassins out on a few small missions that shouldn’t be too difficult. He then ate lunch then went to the war room to wait and plan for the check ins he had scheduled for the afternoon. He sat at the head of the table with papers in front of him. Folders of missions that were going on, missions that needed to be done, and of current unassigned assassins.

It was almost one thirty now and his first check in with Cora was scheduled for one twenty, meaning she was late and he was not impressed.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Fazing through the door Cora smiled saying “Afternoon Xav” Before standing across the table from where he was sitting.

Looking up from the papers he was looking at he said “Doors are meant to be opened within this building, and you are late.”

Sighing inwardly to herself, Core thought about how he wanted her to be on time and open doors, but to her putting those together were not her thing. She had her powers and she had been taught to use them so why not use them. Instead of voicing this she smiled and said “But I am here now and ready for the check in.”

Nodding Xavier stood up saying “Alright then let’s get started.” He paused then continued by asking “Are you finished with your mission?”

For a moment Cora looked at him and thought about lying but then said “No” with a slight sigh.

From being late and not even being finished her mission Xavier was even more annoyed. He looked at her in a serious way then said “You have had over a month to finish this assignment, normally you should have been done by now. Why is this taking so long? You know that our motto is to get things done and done quickly.”

Cora bit her lip and decided this time she was going to lie “She has a lot of connections, trying to get her to focus less on them to make it a less questionable disappearance is going to take more time.”

Staring at her for a moment Xavier accepted this a little, he knew the style used to complete her missions but this was taking a lot longer than he had hoped. This led him to question how things were holding up within her head; he would have to do some research on the situation. He needed to make sure that there were no connections that could start bringing her memories back. He nodded then said “You have three more days to complete this mission. No more delaying, you have the ability and I expect it to be done.”

Core just stood there and nodded saying “She is as good as dead.” Then within her head she though ‘once I am done figuring things out.’ She was about to turn and leave when she heard Xavier speak up again.

“Now why don’t you explain why you were late for this meeting, you of all people should know how to keep things in order and on time.” Xavier said hoping she would get the point that this was not like her.

Cora turned then said “This mission ran a little late last night; I wasn’t home until early this morning and I over slept.” She lied a little but majority of it was true.

Xavier looked at her and simply said “After this mission you have double training hours for a week.” After that he said “You are dismissed now Pandora. Go and get your mission done.” With that he turned and sat back down to go over his papers and wait for his next meeting which was with Black.

With that being said Cora turned and fazed through the door and began her walk down the hallway. Behind her all she heard was “Doors are to be opened!” coming from Xavier. She cringed a little and quietly said “Yeah waste the powers.”

I am always looking for more people to role-play with, just ask :D

pink flamingo
ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶
Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 01:56 AM

Once his coffee was finished and a comfortable buzz of caffeine was circulating in his system, Damien headed for the shower. It always felt good to wash the grime of the previous day away and start afresh. Once he was clean and dressed, Damien spent a few minutes on his computer before finally giving up and getting ready to leave. The transit system could sometimes be a bit shoddy and Xavier was a stickler for punctuality. Pressing large headphones over his ears and sliding his customary black notebook into his pants pocket, the young man locked the door to hips apartment and headed outside. It was a nice, sunny day out but Damien could have care less. He preferred when it rained. At the train stop, he waited on the platform for the next train to arrive. After a moment, a young man standing close to the edge of the platform caught his attention. Sliding off his oversized headphones, Damien studied the teen.

His jeans were ratty and it looked like he had fallen upon hard times. Two futures were currently hovering over him. In one, the man would jump in front of the oncoming train and end his life, and in the other, he something would change his mind and leave. It would be a simple matter for him to approach the man and suggest that he take a step back but Damien knew better. Futures were not a simple thing to untangle. Sure, he could save the teen’s life today, but he could just as easily take the other route the next day. More often than not, he usually steered away from situations like this and let things run their course. It wasn’t for him to play the higher power. Still, he didn’t want the train to be delayed and he decided to take the initiative.

“Hey man,” he said, slowly approaching the teen, “This train goin’ uptown?” The young man seemed to consider his question for a moment before slowly nodding. “Thanks for your help, man,” he said, pressing a couple of bucks into the other’s hand. “Call that a tip and buy yourself a coffee, you look like you could use one.” The train arriving cut off the possibility for further discussion and Damien gave the young man a friendly nod before backtracking on the platform to get onto the next car. As the doors closed shut behind him, he felt the man’s future shift ever so slightly and slipped his headphones over his ears once again. The rest of the train ride was thankfully uneventful and Damien arrived at least fifteen minutes early. Despite that fact, the raven-haired man approached the war room where Xavier usually met with him and knocked on the door.

A few hours later, Anna reawoke feeling marginally more human. Clamoring up off her mattress on the floor, the young woman noticed a cockroach skitter away and take refuge under a nearby radiator. “Oh don’t worry, I’ll get you…” she vowed before wincing at the uncomfortable pounding that her head made after standing so quickly, “Later…” she finished. With that, she shuffled across the floor and over to the sink to brush her teeth and take care of the nasty taste in her mouth. That accomplished, she rummaged around in the cupboards to see what was left of her stock. There were a few cans of soup stashed away in the back and she took one of them down to heat up as a combined breakfast/lunch and likely dinner meal.

Last edited by pink flamingo; 04-19-2014 at 01:14 PM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-11-2014, 02:57 AM

Cora walked back to her room in the building and got changed into more street appropriate clothes. Once she was ready she walked through the doors of the building and out onto the streets, she checked her phone to see the time and made her way to Anna’s apartment. On her way there she picked up some hamburgers and fries. Cora knew that the girl was probably just getting up because of how out of it she was the night before.

Reaching Anna’s apartment building Cora walked to up to her door and knocked calling out “Hey Anna! Are you up yet?” She held the bag with the hamburgers in it up and looked at it saying “I got you a burger, figured you might be hungry.” Cora also knew that Anna only had soup in the house, when she had dropped the girl off the night before she had looked around the apartment.

Xavier heard the knock on the door and looked up slightly, looking up slightly to check the time. Fifteen minutes early Xavier nodded saying “Come on in Damien”. He stood up and moved the papers off to the side of his desk. He had some important business to talk about with Damien and this was really his only main meeting of the day. As he waited for Damien to enter he went over mentally what had to be discussed.

{I am sorry it is so short, couldn't really think of much else to add}

pink flamingo
ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶
Penpal

Old 04-11-2014, 11:57 AM

Anna nearly jumped out of her skin when I knocked sounded at her door. Her immediate reaction was to try to remember whether or not she had scraped up enough money for the rent this month since usually the landlord was the only one to come around banging on her door. Fortunately it was a female voice who called out and Anna dropped her unopened can of soup on the counter and made her way to the door. She took a second to look though the peephole before opening the door. The girl’s face looked familiar but she was still drawing a blank on the name. Her stomach growled and the lure of hot food was too much to resist.

Opening the door, Anna, “Hey! That smells amazing…” She probably would have hugged the girl if she had actually showered. Pushing some hair out of her face, Anna grabbed the McDonald’s bag and led her guest into the apartment, closing and locking the door behind her. At the “kitchen” table she opened the bag and dug in. “Mmm… Oh my God this is delicious,” she said between a mouthful of fries, “I am so in your debt…” her and everyone else really. Anna knew she wasn’t the best of friends but she tried to do what she could to thank them when she had the means.

Damien pushed open the door to the war room and entered. Xavier was seated behind the head table with a stack of manila folders. The young man put on an air of boredom though his heart began to race as it usually did before he was assigned to something. Though he played along with their game, it was mostly an act, and his stomach would roil at the thought of aiding Xavier with one more kill. As usual, he tried looking into his own and Xavier’s futures to get an inkling of what he might be doing this time but his mind mostly drew a blank. Still, something about this mission already felt a bit different…

((It’s cool, my posts will probably mostly be about this length anyway.))

Last edited by pink flamingo; 04-19-2014 at 01:15 PM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2014, 01:24 AM

Cora smiled at Anna when the door was opened and held the bag out to her. When she took the bag Cora just followed her to her table where she began to eat. Chuckling a little at the comment Anna made about the food she just sat down and watched the girl. When Anna mentioned being in debt to her she smiled then said “Oh, don’t worry about it. I figured some solid food would be better than the soup you have.”

Cora leaned back in the chair then asked “So, what do you have planned for the rest of this wonderful day?” as she stretched her arms out to her sides. Briefly looking about the apartment it had been exactly the way she saw it last night. She watched Anna out the corner of her eye trying to figure something’s out, but as well as how to ask the questions she desperately wanted to ask.

Xavier looked at Damien as he opened the door and smiled, he knew that Damien would be the perfect person for this mission. He picked up a manila folder and passed it to Damien saying “Inside is who we are looking into.” Inside the folder would be information about Cora Dragomir, all the details about her would be within the file. He paused for a moment then said “You should recognize her.”

Xavier stood up from the desk then walked to the side before leaning on it a little before saying “This time though instead of killing the target on site I need you to follow her and report back.” He looked at Damien “I know that this isn’t the normal thing for you to do but she is good at what she does and we can’t have her ‘remembering’ things that she may not like.” Standing up straight once more he looked Damien in the eyes saying “I don’t expect this to be too difficult for you, but if you need help just let me know and I will personally help.” He paused “Because if she remembers, this whole company will have issues to deal with that we have not dealt with before.”

pink flamingo
ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶
Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 01:14 PM

Anna blushed at the comment about the soup but at this point it would be ridiculous to deny her poverty. ”Nah, not really…” she confessed, feeding more fries into her mouth. ”Probably just work on my book if I can find the inspiration. What about you?” She took a large bite of her big mac and washed it down with a gulp of soda.

Damien took the folder that Xavier offered and opened it. The first thing his eyes gravitated to was the large color photo of someone he recognized well. It was Cora, another member of the organization that he worked with often. He forced his face to remain expressionless though his heart dropped. Cora was a good agent, but more importantly she was a good person and ultimate someone he had grown fond of. If he needed to “eliminate” her, he wasn’t sure he could do it. He wasn’t usually assigned those types of missions but on rare occasions he had been required to do dirty work.

The young man raised an eyebrow to ask his unspoken question, and Xavier complied. The older man leaned uncomfortably close to explain the details of the mission, which thankfully only required him to tail his subject and report back to Xavier. His comment about “remembering” sent chills down his spine. Xavier never spoke of the past or made mention of their “deal”. The fact that he was bringing it up now meant that he would have to be extremely careful not to mess this job up. The lives of his family depended on it…

Closing the folder with a snap he said, ”You got it,” projecting a perfect mask of confidence, though his pulse was racing. ”I’ll review the details and get started ASAP. Is there anything else before I go?”

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-21-2014, 12:41 AM

I am horribly sorry, I thought I posted... Here it is though :)

Cora smiled at Anna then said “Well if you need inspiration why not spend the day out, I hear that a lot of writers get ideas from that.” She paused for a moment before continuing “I mean exploring could be really helpful.” She laughed a little before saying “I mean if you want to go out that is. As for me I was probably just going to wander around anyways, I have nowhere to be and all the time to kill.” Although her plans for the day were a lie she needed for Anna to not be suspicious. Plus Cora had been getting glimpses of things she didn’t even know she knew in certain places. Like what her favourite park to go to was from when she was a child. But she had always lived in the building, training to become the best of the best; no time to go to parks and play.

Cora looked around the apartment a little and swept a little of her hair out of her face; she wanted questions answered but she knew that she had to wait for the right time. Her only obstacle was Xavier at the moment, seeing as he wanted this girl dead; why she didn’t know but it was going to have to wait. Cora had this tugging feeling that there was something more to everything that has been going on but she just couldn’t place it.

Xavier carefully watched Damien’s reaction to the file that he held. He wanted to know if Damien would be able to do whatever it took to make sure that nothing got out. When Damien agreed to the mission Xavier smirked a little, he knew he could trust Damien with it. Hearing a question asked Xavier stood saying “We will meet once a week to discuss what you have found.” When he got back to his seat he looked over at Damien once more saying “She is also in the middle of a mission; try not to blow her cover or your own. But do find out why she hasn’t killed her target yet if you could; it’s taking longer than it should.” With that he sat down and started going through more files before saying “You are dismissed though Damien, I do hope to see you next week.”