Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-08-2014, 12:55 PM

Kirin came into the lounge with his snack and a book. He couldn't help but smile when he saw Christian. The man was handsome. His heart fluttered when he thought about what it would be like to have that mans hands on him. He shook his head. He shouldn't be having these thoughts. "So how bad was the yard?" He asked coming into the lounge and finding a comfy chair.

Sunday Roast
Now with added Yorkshire pudding...

Old 06-08-2014, 02:50 PM

Kirin's presence drew Christian from his thoughts and he looked up to the male, then heaved a sigh and lay down on the couch, arms folded across his stomach. "It's pretty bad. All the grounds are over grown and I don't think running over it with a lawn mower will do much to help. I'll have to find someone to do it eventually."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-08-2014, 04:29 PM

"I can do some research online for you." Kirin said with a smile. "I'm sure the roof will need redoing as well." He commented munching on his popcorn. He took out his phone glad to see a signal. He hopped online and started searching.

Sunday Roast

Old 06-09-2014, 12:11 AM

"I think the building should be the main priority, the grounds can wait until last." Though how much would he be able to do with the short time he had left out in the country? He would have to return to the city eventually, he had things to do after all and the house would end up being neglected once more.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-09-2014, 01:21 AM

"That makes sense. So how much longer will you be here?" He asked. He really didn't want to leave this house and let it rot again. But he also didn't want to be alone either. He wondered what he would do once Christian left to return to the city. He is sure he would figure something out.

Sunday Roast

Old 06-12-2014, 05:25 AM

"I'm here for another week, but I can push for another week if I really have to." He did have his laptop with him and could probably do some of the work from where he was. "How about you? What do you plan on doing with yourself when I leave?" Christian asked, turning his head on the cushion to look at the male.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-12-2014, 01:03 PM

"I really don't know." Kirin said honestly. And he didn't, though he knew he would be sad to leave this place. He had put so much time and love into this old place that it had started to feel like home. He forced himself not to sigh deeply.

Sunday Roast

Old 06-12-2014, 03:56 PM

Christian wasn't going to kick Kirin out, it was nice to have some human company for once. Though when it came time for him to head back to the city.. well, they'd just have to cross that hurdle when they came to it, wouldn't they? Folding his hands across his stomach, the male tilted his head backwards, again looking up at the ceiling, his eyes this time settling on the age old light piece. "Is there nothing you want to do that you couldn't do before?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-12-2014, 06:00 PM

"Being myself, being true to myself was the biggest thing. And I've been doing that." He said with a smile. "How far way do you live from here." He was thinking he could find a place in the city near Christian and come in occasionally to work on the house. He really wanted to see this place restored.

Sunday Roast

Old 06-13-2014, 01:47 AM

The answer he was given intrigued him. "Why couldn't you be yourself before?" He asked, rolling onto his side and using his hand as a head rest. "Only about forty five minutes, give or take depending on traffic." Having a driver that wasn't afraid of speed cameras and did seem to be afraid of the breaks helped.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 02:39 AM

"I grew up in a small town where being was seen as wrong. I was jock, jocks aren't supposed to be gay. And my parents were always going on about how it was wrong and evil and gays were going to hell. So I was in the closet and a bully to the only out gay kid at my school." His voice shook a bit as he talked. This was very hard for him to talk about. "I got caught and my dad told me I was no son of his and he kicked me out told me he never wanted to have anything to do with me."

Sunday Roast

Old 06-15-2014, 09:04 PM

Humans had such strange notions of right and wrong, didn't they? "I see. So you've now come to understand how that gay student felt? But were you bullying him purely because he was gay? Or because you were jealous of him for being out and proud?" He could tell it was difficult for Kirin to speak about this, but sometimes speaking about it helped. "People are afraid of what they don't understand, I suppose. The city has plenty of gay clubs and while not everyone is happy, the gay community is thriving and accepting of all."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-16-2014, 01:49 PM

"Well, at first I thought it was because he was gay. But.." He stopped chewing his bottom lip. He took a deep breath. "But then I realized I was jealous. When I was outed... I had thought to reach out to him. But I didn't because I thought, why would he want to help me... I mean after what I had done to him." He whispered.

Sunday Roast

Old 06-20-2014, 03:55 PM

"I can understand that response. But you can never accurately guess how someone is going to react and while staying away seems the easiest option, it's not the best in the long run." Christian said. "But I like to see the best in people and would have hoped that guy would have understood why you did what you did and would have accepted an apology."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-20-2014, 08:03 PM

"Perhaps, but I was in an emotionally distraught state when I got in my truck and started driving." He said with a small smile. "I can't go back, I have nothing there." He ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh. "I had been thinking, since the city isn't really that far away that I'll move there. Get a small place of my own get a job, and in my free time I could help get this place back on it's feet. I mean I could be here during the day for contractors and such."