princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-27-2011, 05:51 PM

Meilin nodded to the maid standing before her. She could tell she was intensely staring at her as if to peak into her soul. Meilin hid the contains of her life inside locked away where no one could reach them. Not even the strongest soul reader could see into her soul. It was as though she had no soul. That was the way of the Elves, they were known to be creatures of no souls and no emotions. Meilin was one of the best at sealing away emotions. She rarely showed emotions. She continued to stare into the maid's eyes with a blank expression.

shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a...

Old 07-27-2011, 06:04 PM

Kaleido blinked as the elvens spirit suddenly got darker. It surronded her as a shadow, unstructable. She smiled and turned around. "If you may follow." She said and walked into the castle. The whole time she said nothing, only humming quietly a melody of her past. She used to sing a lot. After a while, she opened a door and let the elf walk past her. "There you go. That will be your room for your stay. Have a good night." She closed the door quietly and went into her own room to finally rest the night.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 07:25 PM

New morning arrives. The castle of Drostia is cherished by the thick fog of the forest, letting only few sun rays reach the chambers and other parts of the castle. Garden is filled with white clouds and temperature stays under +15.
The doors of the throne room are opened for the guests. Queen and other royals are sitting on their thrones, waiting for the newcomers and old champions of the court. Will there be a chaos or will everyone find their place inside the highs of the kingdom? Royals sit gracefully in their chairs.

Except Leandro who sits sideways, legs waving happily!

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 07:34 PM..

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 07:37 PM

Gaiae sighed as she looked at Leandro. He was a shame for the royal family. But she was glad, that something like him couldnt possibly be the King of Drostia. She looked away and smiled at the Queen. She sat straight, just as a Queen should look like. Majestic, powerful and beautiful. But Gaiae knew, that she herself was prettier. That she should rule after her oh so called mother. Only the royal Family knew that she was a bastard. That she couldnt possibly be ruling.
It was a cold morning. And Gaiae hadnt felt like standing up that early. Of course she always had to wake up early, but it seemed to be a horrible start in the day. The maid who took care of her made the bath too hot, the breakfast was boring and her brother slacked off more than usual.

Kaleido stood in a corner looking at the royal family. She quickly smiled at Gaiae. Who had thrown a quick look to her, and then giggled at Leandro. She always liked him, he was surely different from the others.
Not so arrogant, nor did he gave her the feeling that he felt better than anyone. She waved at him and sticked her tongue out, as noone looked at her.

Last edited by shadow_universe; 07-27-2011 at 07:42 PM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-27-2011, 07:39 PM

Lydia sat behind the royals, by the children. When not teaching the princes and princesses, she was often given the job of nanny, when groups of children were without their usual maids and servants.
The children tended to behave more often around her than their parents most of the time anyways. Those who hadn't met her before were often a bit afraid, while those who had were afraid of disappointing her.
The dragonness would often sneak children who were behaving and able to be inconspicuous little treats, knowing that for the smaller children especially, sitting through long and boring assemblies was torture.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 07:42 PM

Queen gave Gaiae a warm smile. Right from her coronation she had felt a great sympathy towards the bastard of the family. How different Gaiae's life could be if the king wouldn't have allowed her to enter the royal family...

"Good morning to you too, sister!" Leandro said cheerfully after hearing Gaiae's desperate sigh. He was quite fond of his sister, they were the same age and thus had grown tightly together. But sometimes he wondered what was bothering her and her darker thoughts.
Then Leandro noticed Kaleido's waving. "Hi Kali! Did you sleep well?" He had to shout this because the throne room is very big.

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 07:48 PM..

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 07:52 PM

Kaleido blushed as he shouted. He sure didnt fear the Queen. She didnt want to be scolded by the Queen, so she refused to response Leandros shouting, but nodded and bowed.

Gaiae looked back to Leandro and couldnt resist to giggle. "You will never change your habits, wont you?" She whispered and poked him softly smiling at him. "I wonder who came to the castle. Im curious if you will run after the girls again."
She leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment, trying not to fall asleep. Thus, the chairs werent compfortable enough.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-27-2011, 08:02 PM

Lydia motioned for the two to be quiet, a small smile on her lips.
Small hard candies and other quiet snacks began to float around the room, landing on the smaller children's laps. They all stifled gasps of joy, happily sticking the candies in their little mouths. Lydia smiled. She wished that the children would stay small sometimes.
But they must grow old, make the world better, she hoped.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 08:04 PM

"Who knows, it's been very boring around here after our hilarious execution party." Leandro smirked and watched Kaleido blushing. He was a bit worried that the maid had understood his intentions wrongly. Sure, he was after pretty much every girl in the kingdom, but Kaleido was more like a little sister to him. She looked too young for... proper actions. Her childlike face rose patronizing feelings in him.
"Maybe you should catch a lover too", he continues to Gaiae.

"Leandro, stop talking to maids so friendly! You're making her forget her position in this kingdom! And Gaiae, try to look snappier. Have you stayed up late again?" Rosalie said, trying not to move her lips too much. Royal family isn't supposed to have a chat in front of everyone!

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 08:13 PM

Gaiae looked from Kaleido back to Leandro. "Leave my maid alone", she whispered.
Then straightened as the Queen talked to her. She made a pokerface, and hid her tiredness.
"Lets finally start.", she whispered.

Kaleido twitched as she heard the Queen. She thought of the poem the dragoness had taught her and smiled, looking at her secret teacher. She was the mother she never had. But she was also welcomed by a few members of the royal family, the children, who didnt think of her as a maid, but a sister. The young princes and princesses liked to pat her, for her apperiance. Since she stopped growing or getting older after she was 10. Her Folk all looked like innocent children, they were the best to be assassins. Who would think a kid could do anything?

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 07-27-2011, 08:35 PM

Saphire looked up from below the water to see sunlight shining into the lake. She swam up and poked her head through the water checking her sourondings. The cost was clear. She swam to the edge of the lake and jumped out her beautiful tail forming into legs as she did so. All of a sudden her arms were grabbed and she was pulled behind a bush. "EEP!" She squeaked and the next few moments were filled with squeaking noises, bushes rustling and maids' voices. "My lady please! You can't walk around naked!" It was a constant struggle with the maids to get Saphire dressed. In Saphire's country people were sometimes seen naked because they didn't have clothes when they first changed so Saphire had never seen anything wrong with it. She emerged from the bush with an astounding blue dress on. "Can I go now and save the rest of my dignity?" She asked in a whisper and the two maids nodded. Saphire went on her morning search for Queen. She had grown attached to her before she had been Queen and nothing had changed when she did.

(Where is everyone? I'm about to read every single post.)

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 08:37 PM

Everyone is in the throne room now! [Yes, I'm cruelly moving your characters here to break the block in our story] The queen raised from her throne and majestically raised her hands to sides.
"Welcome", she starts; "Welcome everyone, to the new court of Drostia! Some of you are old members of the castle, but many of you are new. Thus I have decided to hold a quick introduction of everyone living here". She holds a pause to turn her head towards Gaiae.
"This is Gaiae, one of our princesses. She is specialized in our kingdom's politics".
Rosalie moved to the next throne. "This is Leandro, one of our princes. He is the senior lieutenant in our army"

"Cheers!" Leandro waves his hand

Ignoring prince's outrageous attitude, the queen continues. "We have many royals living in this castle, but others are running errands for the kingdom. But you will see them all in time. Now I will give turn to our castle's mentor, who will also help you newcomers with the etiquette", she ends and gives Lydia a small hand move to note her to come in front of the people.

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 08:39 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-27-2011, 08:39 PM

(No introo for Saphire? *sobs in emo corner*)

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 08:40 PM

[Well this was for the royal family, your turn comes soon!]

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 07-27-2011, 08:40 PM

((Sapphire, we're in the Queens court! You could appear in late, or such, and be introduced ^.^))

Lydia silently glided to the front. She didn't like the attention, but best to do as the Queen says, at least for now.

((sorry so short XD))

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 08:45 PM

Gaiae noded and bowed her head as she was called. She then continued to overwatch everything smiling.
Kaleido looked proudly at Gaiae, who has been a kind friend and master to her.
She always was with her in the classes and also had to suffer, when the princess hadnt paid attention to class.
A few are missing. Where is the Siren Princess? Shouldnt she be here already?

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-27-2011, 08:46 PM

(Oh okay. *ditches emo corner but leaves a teddy bear* Now it won't be so lonely! XD)

Saphire walked around the castle checking every room. Of course she was hungry however so she stopped by the kitchen. The chefs always watched her eat because she ate raw fish, bones and all. "Mmmm." She rubbed her stomach in satisfaction and left to search for Queen again. She was very childish so when she grew attached to someone she searched for them like a child its parent. This situation was very similar since she saw Queen like a mother. She looked at the big door and pushed it open. Was this the Queen's court? She stood there looking at the people pretty sure she just distrubed everyone.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 08:47 PM

"We also have a new lieutenant here, Meilin. One of our knights, Alex von Shay will help you with the beginning. We're also having new staff here and Eliot, our newest butler, shall coordinate their work. More members will arrive in time but these are the newest ones at the moment", queen ended and started again, this time telling about the etiquette.

Leandro had been sleeping for a while already and moved his head a bit when the queen mentioned about morals and absolutism.

"...and that's everything I need to tell you. Lydia will help you with the rest. Any questions?"

And Saphire opened the door, filling the silence with door's squeaking.

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 08:51 PM

Kaleido giggled nervous as she saw the prince sleep. Oh boy, you sure are a problem child.She turned as she heard steps comming near the door and waited. Shall I quickly open the door for out guest?But while she fought with herself, the door was already opened and the Siren came inside.

Gaiae tried to wake her brother up secretly, without anyone notice. Felling helpless she sighed and hit his forehead gently but sure to wake him. The door was opened and everyones attention was drawn to the person in a blue dress. She was glad, that noone saw her act like that.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 08:54 PM

Leandro woke up halfly when he felt his sister's poking. His consciousness was fully woken when Saphire entered the room. "Hi Saphire!" he shouts and waves like a jerk, "Look at me, I'm in an official meeting!"

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 07-27-2011, 08:55 PM

Lydia smiled. It was always nice to have an innocent change to the solemn air of assemblies. And, considering the Siren's adoration for the Queen, she'd be perhaps nicer to her about it. The dragonness took this opportunity to distribute more snacks, the sweets floating silently around the room, one thwacking Leandro on the forehead. Silly princling.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-27-2011, 08:58 PM

Saphire turned her attention Leandro. "I know! It's so quite!" She had a bubbly and childish air about her like most times and she started gigling when the snack attacked Leandro. "Killer snacks." She whispered in between giggles and walked toward the royal family. She brought a fun touch to all the meetings and made people relax. Far better than Leandro if she did say so herself. She hugged the Queen quickly and stod by Leandro. Maybe she should hit him like the snack did.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 09:03 PM

The queen fell back to her throne. Oh no... Everything was going wrong! The image! The first impression! Everyone would laugh at the royal family after Laendro's comments and Saphire's entering. "Um..." she started. She collected her grace and herself back together. " This is my... our court's siren. She will take care of our entertainment, such as dancing evenings and music. Contact her if you want to arrange parties".

Disaster. Queen likes Saphire a lot, but sometimes she was... too naive and didn't fit to the picture. "But now we'll end this meeting! Begone to your own paths!" She waved Kaleido to come to her while the guests were leaving.

"That went well!" Leandro said and smiles to Saphire, "How is it going?"

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 09:04 PM

Kaleido sighed, hiding her grin. That girl sure cant be stopped. She liked the siren but
it was sad, seeing that she adored the queen so much. Couldnt she see through her sparkly and childish eyes, that the queen wasnt fit to be liked that much? But Kaleido couldnt be angry about that. Even the queen has warm sides, deep inside her, needs to be tickled out. But her desires kept banning those feeling away.
Kaleido quickly walked to the queen, bowing. "Her Highness desired for me." She said.

Gaiae took Leandros snack and sticked it into her mouth, grinning evily at him. He sure wanted it badly, he liked sweets, mostly girls.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-27-2011, 09:07 PM

Saphire looked at the queen and opened her mouth, starting her siren song. The guest now remembered a highly respectable royal family. "Is that better Mother?" She called the Queen mother sometimes and she had never been told no so she continued to do so. "They think highly of all of you now." Saphire smiled happily. A siren's song was reliable especially when you could control who it affected. "The maids made me wear a bra this time. It hurts." She was of course talking about he rrecent battle. It was more funny then disturbing to hear things from Saphire for some reason.