Inqueery

Old 01-19-2016, 02:58 AM

Hello there *peeks around corner* I am a new person- and pretty shy. I am interested in feeling this site out mostly, but don't really know where to go. I have so far seen the welcome forums and this forum, but it's a little hard for me to know how to introduce myself. It's nice to meet you all and thank you for offering both the gifts and the advice.

---------- Post added 01-18-2016 at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
Hello everyone, thanks to Bartuc, I have a Peeblo now. ^_^; What do you guys think of my avatar?
What's a Peeblo? Sorry- super new here.

---------- Post added 01-18-2016 at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyanite20 View Post
Um, hello all. I'm new here! I joined yesterday. I don't plan on requesting for donations since two? of the requirements I believe I don't meet, but I do want to introduce myself and make some friend so that it won't feel so lonely. I hope to get along with everyone!
Hi there fellow new person. How are you liking the site so far? I like your avatar- very cute

---------- Post added 01-18-2016 at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyabeee View Post
Ah, hello!
I read the rules and was a bit confused... But, hello anyway!
I'm bee, and I joined this site because I love avatar sites (even tho I quit gaia...ww)
I don't really like a naked avatar (and I managed to buy myself a sweater) but no pants is just no fun. ; ∆ ;
I'm looking forward to using this site! I'm a avid drawer (I have a tumblr!) and rp-er as well~(≧∇≦)b
im also on mobile 110% of the time, so I can't play games to earn gold sob

Thanks and nice meeting you all!!
Hey there, your sweater is really cute. I love how baggie it is. What sorts of things do you like to draw? I'm also new and quite confused about a lot of stuff- haha. Anyway, nice to meet you!

---------- Post added 01-18-2016 at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
'pokes head in' hey crow's threadie 'waves'
Waves! Hi there! Also- I'm super sorry if quoting posts is not the way this works. I am not sure how else to reply because I'm pretty new to forums.

---------- Post added 01-18-2016 at 08:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobos and Deimos View Post
Well, look at that. Gizmo won! Now... what is it that she won?

The 300-sided dice lands on 198

Eliza Red Bathing Costume (f) (Worth 410 !)
That bathing suit is really adorable. Congrats Gizmo!

---------- Post added 01-18-2016 at 08:31 PM ----------

Hey there- it's Inqueery again clogging your feed. Sorry about that. I was hoping someone could tell me if there is a way to see if someone replies to a post I make and also if I can somehow find my posts later (without using the back button) *blushes* *hides*

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-19-2016, 08:14 AM

Hey Inq. There is a way to subscribe to threads, but... I don't use the system so I don't actually know how. I think its somewhere in your My Account settings. If you want to find your posts, you can search for your posts using your username using our search system.

Inqueery

Old 01-19-2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Hey Inq. There is a way to subscribe to threads, but... I don't use the system so I don't actually know how. I think its somewhere in your My Account settings. If you want to find your posts, you can search for your posts using your username using our search system.
Thank yoU!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-19-2016, 10:12 PM

c: No problem.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-20-2016, 08:40 PM

Hi there, Inqueery:! Peeblo is one of the characters here on Menewsha. He is a mischievous imp:

welcome to Menewsha!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 01-21-2016, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inqueery View Post
Thank yoU!
I replied to your PM, but just to notify you here as well, I'm going to have Phobos and Deimos send some items your way shortly. Do check your "Trades" manually in case the system burps on giving you a notification.

Phobos and Deimos
The New User's First Stop Charit...

Old 01-21-2016, 06:40 AM

We totally remember how to do this... absolutely... yep... not guessing at random forum dice code at all...

The 293-sided dice lands on 282

trajik007

Old 01-21-2016, 06:48 AM

Heyup! Just found this site through a good friend. giving it a good look around. So far I really like the style. I'll have to stay and see what all is here :)

Krazzing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-21-2016, 08:44 AM

Hey, I'm new and I don't like being naked.
I've played a couple games and didn't do so well, lol. I'm mostly a lurker because I'm normally very shy.

I was going to post in more forums but I think I'll stick here until I get some clothes.

Last edited by Krazzing; 01-21-2016 at 08:58 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-21-2016, 06:37 PM

Hi there, trajik007 and Krazzing! *waves* welcome to Menewsha!

Krazzing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-21-2016, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Hi there, trajik007 and Krazzing! *waves* welcome to Menewsha!
Thank you. :)
So far I'm having fun exploring the site and getting used to things.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 01-22-2016, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazzing View Post
Hey. I received your PM. Keep an eye out for a trade, soon.

The 292-sided dice lands on 120

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 01-22-2016, 03:54 AM

~hugs~ Crow ^.^

Krazzing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-22-2016, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
Hey. I received your PM. Keep an eye out for a trade, soon.

The 292-sided dice lands on 68
Yay! Thank you, I got the trade and I can now wear cloths and post in other forums. :)

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 01-22-2016, 04:47 AM

Welcome newbies ^.^

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-22-2016, 05:25 AM

Quote:
That's great to hear! And nice new outfit you have there! :)

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 01-22-2016, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
~hugs~ Crow ^.^
Hi Gizmo, you psycho elf, you!

Quote:
Yay! Thank you, I got the trade and I can now wear cloths and post in other forums. :)
I apologise if it's a little mismatched. I had more skirts but you requested shorts. I tried to shoehorn in something purple, as well. Hopefully you can use the pieces that you have now as building blocks for a nice wardrobe.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 01-22-2016, 06:04 AM

Newbies are welcome to hop by my charity as well for some items to go with Crow's items too Gizzie don't bite .... Gremlin bites but I have her on a only bite cookies diet >.<

Gizzie liked her Psycho elf so much I couldn't change my avi after Christmas as I had planned too lol oh at least till Valentine's day and then she must wash her clothes

meow raven

Old 01-22-2016, 09:07 AM

yes I am new, and naked. a part of doesn't mind (being naked) as an avatar. but some cute skirts are on my gonna get list.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-23-2016, 02:33 AM

meow raven, your outfit is so cute! Loving the white and black color scheme!

Krazzing
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-23-2016, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
That's great to hear! And nice new outfit you have there! :)
Thanks.

The_Crow

It's okay, I like what you gave me and I really like red. Purple has always been my favorite color but I red is a close second. I know some people see it as an angry color but red makes me happy and inspires me to create things.

I think my favorite game is attack of the fans but I haven't played all the games yet.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-23-2016, 02:53 AM

I also love that game, Krazzing! And it's great that you like both purple and red, because your outfit is great!

meow raven

Old 01-23-2016, 04:57 AM

Thank You salvete. I want to say a big thank you to everyone. I received a gift of gold last night, after posting here. it really ment a lot. I know I'm going to like being here on this site.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 01-23-2016, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meow raven View Post
Thank You salvete. I want to say a big thank you to everyone. I received a gift of gold last night, after posting here. it really ment a lot. I know I'm going to like being here on this site.
Over my years here the moderators have become less strict... so in turn I've been less of a perfectionist about my own rules for the charity. Even though you have a little something now, you can still feel free to fill out the form on the front page of the charity if you so desire, and if you do I'll have the birds get you a small gift bundle.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-23-2016, 08:14 PM

You are very welcome, meow raven <3