Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-25-2011, 06:20 AM

"Welcome to the Garden of the Moon."

The garden is suspended in perpetual night, a full moon always hangs over the garden. The full moon shines bright, illuminating the garden almost as if it were day with silvery light. It is rumored that this garden belongs to the goddess of the moon. Isis. If you find your way to the garden, then you are a lucky person and the goddess has smiled down upon you. The garden is hidden deep within the heart of a forest, though the garden is larger than the forest it hides in.

In the very center of this garden is a very large weeping willow tree, it is so large that it can be seen from anywhere in the garden. It's branches are thick and anyone or anything could hide behind that thick hanging curtain of willow leaves and branches. A gentle stream runs very close to the willow tree. Where the stream begins or ends is anyone's guess, it seems to run forever and in both directions.

Flowers and trees, grasses and shrubs of every type. Of every origin, real or mythical grow in this garden. Animals, real and mythical, thrive in this garden. Once you have entered, there is no telling what you might see here.

Rules:
Folow Mene ToS
No God mod
No profiles, just jump right in at any time.
Use double parentheses or brackets for OoC talk
Have fun.

Opening post:

He stood near the willow tree, one hand resting on the massive trunk of the huge tree. Long dark reddish brown hair fell around his angular face and tumbled over his shoulders and down his back to his waist. He was naked from the waist up and from the waist down, his body was that of a tall, muscular, proud rust colored horse, his coat was so shiny as if he had just had a good wash. His hooves were a polished black, and his long tail was one any stallion could be proud of, it was full and so very long. It's color also dark reddish brown. His bare skin from waist up was nicely tanned, a bow was slung over one shoulder and a quiver of arrows rested gently against his back. Atop his head, rust colored horse ears twitched. Around the centaur's neck was a thin piece of metal. A collar of sorts, and around the ankle of his back right leg was a matching metal cuff.

Last edited by Kry; 02-25-2011 at 04:03 PM..

Yue Eztilli
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2011, 05:36 PM

((I hope this is okay))

A soft breeze wisped by, brushing long silvery locks of silky hair along the form of a petite woman. Her pale skin glowing softly in the moon light of Isis' blessing light, her sharp white eyes that seemed to glow watched the centaur as he stood there. Her perch was that of an aging tree that was no where near as impressive as the willow, but work well for comfort of a seat. With a sigh and brushed her long waist length hair over she shoulder. As she turned and hung her legs over the edge of the tree, long white tails that seemed to glow blue flowed over the other side of the branch, counting ten in all. Her pointed hears that rested atop her head matching her hair in color twitched. The Kitsune was bored if anything. Her short toga was stainless as she jumped from her perch; she brushed so bark from her flawless tails. Her bare feet crushing died leaves. She wanted some one to trick, but there was no one other then the normal craters of the garden. She pouted at her thoughts; the Jubi was getting annoyed with nothing to do. Foxes were meant to trick, but with out someone to trick, they had nothing to do.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-25-2011, 06:16 PM

][It's perfect. -hugs you for joining.- ][

Adrian Stormchaser was the centaur's name and it wasn't rare for him to be seen close to the willow tree. For a moment he closed his stormy gray eyes, as the soft breeze blew. Then those eyes opened and he lowered his hand from the tree, Adrian took a few steps and paused. His ears twitching, he felt watched, though that was hardly anything new. He always felt watched, maybe it was because Isis was always looking down at them from the moon? His lips were turned down in a slight frown. It had been a long time since anyone had visited the Garden.

A soft sigh. Adrian could remember the time when Isis had been loved by many. Humans and other creatures alike, they would come from so far away just to visit her garden to show their love and support for the Goddess. The world changed, people changed, Adrian knew that, even though he hadn't stepped a hoof outside of the Garden. In fact, as far as he knew he was probably the only creature that lived in the Garden that was forbidden from every actually leaving it.

Many creatures called this place their home, but they could come and go as they pleased from it. He stamped a hoof, almost irritated and shook his head slightly. It really was boring here, surrounded by the same creatures every day. Never anyone new.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 02-25-2011, 07:05 PM

((Ill be someone new^^))

A young and very beautiful grl ran through thick forest, her darg green eyes making tears that streamed down her face and dried as she ran. Her long brown hair was being pulled loose from the bun it was in and her once beautiful white and red dress had been ripped and destroyed as she ran. Behind she could here the sound of men and dogs, they had been chacing her and her best friend for miles now.
"Come on princess, we can't give up!" The boy ahed of her said as he pused branches saide so that the young girl could run through. "Well make it to the other sid and they will be lost in here forever!" he added as she grasped her hand and lead her on. The boy shaired the same brown hair as the girl but his was much shorter. HIs eyes were a ditermined blue color that showed he wasnt giving in. He led the way pushing branches aside and pushing the princess forward. The girl did her best to move quickly as the forest was not getting thicker and thicker as they travled.
"Zandar-ah-Zandar I can't move!" The princess called to he friend as she attempted to move forward and her torn dress prevented her from going on. The young man, Zandar, Hurried to the princess and removed a dagar from his belt he then used it to cut the dress so that it hung just above her knees.
"Their you go Princess." he stated and grasped the girls hand and lead her on. The sound of the men and dogs slowly began to fade away and smiles came to the twos faces. "Were going to make it" Zandar stated as he pulled the girl along with him. But as he took another step forward something triped him and the two fell forward through the thisel bushes and rolled into a moonlit guardan

Once the two stopped rolling they looked up from their spots and gaved at the beautiful gurdan. though both were breath less from running, they found they were even more breathless from what they were seeing.
"Its so beautiful!" The girl said as she sat up and looked over to Zandar. The boy did the same and looked at the girl, a wide smile appering on both of their faces. With a yell the two hugged echother and joyously shouted as they had escaped from the men that were chacing them.
"We did it princess Ayame, We Did it!" Zamdar shouted happily huggingthe girl tighter.

((how was That^^:3))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-25-2011, 07:14 PM

][I do love a good chase scene. lol][

For a moment Adrian thought he had heard dogs far off in the distance. He wasn't worried, it was almost impossible for people filled with ill will to enter the garden. Almost, but not impossible. It had happened before, it could happen again. The next sound he heard, he was certain it came from within the garden. Furred ears swiveled and pricked forward, as Adrian began moving in the direction he had heard the joyous shouting. Reaching out he parted the branches of the willow tree and stepped beyond the gentle wall they created.

His hooves made the soft thud sound, as of a horse walking, as he continued through the garden. Once a bird flitted past him, turned and landed on his shoulder, chirping excitedly in his ear. Adrian slightly changed the direction he had been going in and the bird flew off. No doubt it had told him of the young girl and young man in the garden. It wasn't long before the centaur stepped into view of the two.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 02-25-2011, 07:27 PM

Zandar laughed and pulled away from Ayame only to look up and see a rather strange creature. It was frightening, half man half horse creature that he had only hard about in legends. Standing Zandar pulled Ayame with him. The girl was slightly confused but became awair of what Zandar might be protecting her from. Looking in the same direction as the boy she too caught sight of the legndary creature. fear filled her as she didnt know what to do.
"Stay behind me!" Zandar stated as he put himself between the girl and te Centar. "H-he-Hello!" Zandar managed to say directing it to the Centar. "I-I dont know if you speak our language b-but were sorry for i-introuding!" Zandar managed as he was fearfull of the Centar. Legends said that they could be very territorial and would offten kill anyone that posed asa thret to their lands.
"W-we mean no harm!"Ayame stated as she peeked her head around Zandars Shoulder. "We were just afraid of the men!" She added before being hushed by Zandar. "Please dont kill us Mr.Centar!" She said once again ignoring Zandars hushing. She then clapped both hands together, lifted them to her forhead and bowed. Zandar was slightly confused at the girls actions but fallowed her actions.
"Please spar our lives Mr.Horse man!" Zandar stated as he did as Ayame did.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-25-2011, 07:44 PM

][-snort- Mr. Horse man. That's the first time he's ever been called that.][

Adrian studied the two for a moment, their fear was apparent in the way they spoke, and in the scent of the sweat on their bodies. The ears atop his head twitched and reached up, not for his bow or the arrows on his back, but to run his hand through his long hair. He stared in interested when the boy and girl put both hands together and bowed, Adrian took a slight step back at that action.

"This is the Garden of the Goddess Isis. All who enter are welcomed." Adrian spoke softly to them, spreading his hands out to show he meant them no ill will. "Nothing can harm you here. My bow and body are pledged to protect this Garden and those who seek refuge here." He spoke gently, not wanting to cause them further fright. To them, he was probably a creature of myth. Something they had never imagined could be real, he would have to act carefully so as not to startle them further.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 02-26-2011, 05:36 PM

Both Ayame and Zandar looked up at the creature as he moved. They trembled a little as he reached back but were relieved as he was not going to harm them. Once he spoke about the guardin being a refuge for those who saught it and that he wasnt going to harm them , the two looked up in slight disbelief. Though it wasnt long befor smiles spred accross their faces and laughter erruped form them once again.
"Were free princess!" Zandar stated as he hugged Ayame tightly and jummped up and down in a circle with her.
"This is indeed a gift of the gods!!" Ayame said as she tried to keep up with Zandars enthusiasum.
"No more scrubbing the stable floors Wooo!" Zandar now shouted happily and howeled at the full moon.
"And no more being punished by a tyrant!" Aya lughed and spun herself around happily. The two were visibly very happy about thier new lives away from what ever had been causing them pain and unhappiness.
"Mr. Horse Man, thank you for letting us stay here!" Zandar stated as he ran up to Adrian and stopped a few feet away. "We will do whatever we have to, to keep this place as wonderfull as it is!""yes thank you so much Mr.Centar!" Aya agreed standing next to Zandar.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-26-2011, 08:12 PM

He watched the two children as they laughed and reacted joyously. His ears twitching slightly and he smiled gently at them, bowing his head just a bit. "I am called Adrian." He continued to speak softly to them, shaking his head slightly when they spoke of doing something to keep the garden wonderful. "My Goddess Isis protects and watches this garden, and I am one of her champions. All there is for you to do, my children, is enjoy and admire it's beauty." He turned slightly to the side and motioned for them to step closer.

"Once many people journeyed here to pay respects to Goddess Isis. But no more. People are forgetting the old gods, so now this Garden has become a place, hidden so deep. Only those smiled upon by the Goddess may find and enter. My Lady has taken pity on your situation and allowed you to come to this place as a safe haven. You may stay as long as you like." Adrian lowered his voice slightly, "But I must warn you, sometimes, people who are not worthy find their way to this place." He tapped his bow gently. "My weapons can only harm those that are not worthy of this place.

Adrian motioned the children along again, his voice now back to it's normal level. "Come, you must be hungry and thirsty? A table has already been prepared for you beneath the Willow Tree." He tilted his head slightly in the direction he had come from to indicate the large tree that could be seen from any point in the garden.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 02-27-2011, 02:02 AM

BOth Ayame and Zandar had become mesmorized by the centar Called aiden, they listened intenly as he told them about the old ways. They stepped closer when beconed and couldnt help but gasp a little when he warned that people who dont desurve to be their could still get in, but he was able to keep them away with his bow and arows. This put the two of them on edg a little. if they were allowed in by the wonderfull goddess Isis, then maybe the king who had run them out could get in just by being cunning. The thought of the tyrant finding them cased the two to shiver a little.
"The goddess wouldnt intenionally let some one bad in would she!?"Ayame asked as she and Zandar fallowed Adrian.
"I think some one would have to be extreamly cunning to get in if they were bad at heart!" Zandar stated trying to answer Ayames question. The girl only glared at Zandar and stepped forward to be in stride next to Adrian.
"Bad people just get lost or stuck in all the thisal bushes around this place right?" The girl asked looking up at the centar. Zandar didnt know what he did wong but took longer strides to be on the other side of the centar. He was indeed interested in what the answer to the princesses question.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-27-2011, 03:17 AM

"My Lady Isis would never intentionally let a bad person in the garden. However, sometimes they slip in beneath her nose. It does not happen often, and I am sure that My Lady is well aware of your position and those that hunt you will most likely become lost in the forest. You are safe. Put your mind at ease, my children. As I life no harm will come to you in this place." He smiled to the girl, and then to the boy as the children walked on either side of him.

It didn't take them long to arrive at the willow tree with the stream that ran next to it. Adrian pulled aside some of the thick branches and motioned for the children to step beyond them. Just like he had said, a table had been prepared for them. A long table filled with every food imgainable. "My Lady welcomes you greatly. She is honored and delighted by your presence. Too long has her Garden gone without visitors." Of course, the Goddess was no where in sight, but that did not mean she wasn't close to them.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 02-27-2011, 06:19 AM

Both seemed to become at ease after hearing that the guardan was a safe place, and that aiden would keep them safe along with the goddess who watched over them. Excited, now, the two hurried inside the cover of the willow tree only to become awe struck at the table laden with foods and drink.
"This is amazing!" ayame stated as she rounded one end of the table. "this-this is all for us!?" She asked looking back to Aiden who didnt seem surprised at all.
"This is amazing!" Zandar ecoed the princess. "A-amazing....THANK YOU GODDESS!" He suddenly shouted before seating himself and digging in. He was indeed hungry he hadent gotten to eat befor their long run and this was more than enough for his large apitite. Ayame had jummped a little at her friends sudden outberst but smiled and giggeled at his enthusiasum.
"Indeed, Thank you for all of the generous things you have given us Goddess Isis!" Ayame pried her hands claspled together, head bowed and eyes closed. Once she had finished her thanks and prair she seated herself confertably and ate with more mannors than Zandar. "Please join us Mr. Adrian, their is more than enough food here, and we know how to shair!" Ayame said as she smiled up at the centar.
"Yeah, Join us, the food is great!" Zandar said his mouth full of food as he spoke.Ayame only laughed at her friends terrible mannors.
"Zandar dont talk with your mouth full," She giggeled as she dainly ate her food. "You know your mother would scold you for doing so!" She added causing the boy to stop dead in his tracks as if he could already here his own mother yelling at him.
"Dont scare me like that princess!" Zandar said still looking rather shook up. "My mother would murder me if she seen me buckeling my shoes wrong infront of you!" he added with a heavy and depressed sigh. "Its a good thing im not a prince or i would be double dead as we speak!" He said with a small smirk. Ayame smiled back and agreed with the boy.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-27-2011, 06:45 AM

Adrian couldn't help but be amused at the enthusasim of the children. Ah, the wonders of youth, he gracefully stepped behind the branches of the willow tree after the children, watching them with a pleased smile on his lips. When the children thanked the Goddess, a light breeze blew, as if carressing them all for a moment before it was gone.

When they offered him some of the food, he shook his head slightly. "I am not hungry, but I thank you for the offering. Please, enjoy and eat as much or as little as you like." Adrian moved to stand close to the willow tree, reaching out he rested his hand on the trunk of the great tree.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 02-27-2011, 08:49 AM

{ Hi all... I would like to join but could someone tell me what everyone else is doing? i want to make my post perfect }

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-27-2011, 04:49 PM

][My character and Hana's characters are standing under the willow tree. Her characters are eating food that the goddess magically made appear, and my character has his hand on the willow tree's trunk. that's pretty much it.][

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 02-27-2011, 06:51 PM

Ayame smiled up at the centar as he went to stan closer to the trees trunk, though her attenchion was back to the food when her stomach dissaproved of her stoping her consumptions. Zandar had stoped being such a pig as he at and was eating more like a normal person of his status.
"This is all too wonderfull!" Ayame said to Zandar as she ate. "I feel like its a dream!" She said with a small sigh.
"If it is then i never want to wake up!" Zandar replied as he grabbed a bred boewl and filled it with a lovely stew.
"But what if it is a dream and we wake up in the dungons!" Ayame said her voice waevering, the girl was clearly upset and didnt wish to return to where they had run from. "All of our hard work to escape and....." She stopped speaking unable to continue her thoughts.
"Princess This is no dream, theirs warm food infront of us, and our bellies are filling with it!" Zandar stated and stood up from his seat to go and calm the girl down. "IF this was a dream then would we feel as safe as we do now!?" he asked and waited for Ayame to answer. The girl only shook her head. "And would the goddess my mother taught us about really play this kind of trick on us?" He asked again as he tilted her head up and wiped the tears that had fallen down the girls face.
"N-no, the goddess would never play tricks like this, that is resurved for fox demons and racoon-dogs." The girl said and sniffeled a little. Zandar smiled down at Ayame as he finished wipeing away all of the tears.
"See were completly safe, and the goddess is going to protect us!"he said before putting some more food on the girls plate and handing her a fork. "Now eat up, we need our strength to keep this place looking even more beautiful!" he said smileing down at the girl. Ayame smiled back and agreed before diging into her food as daintily as she had started. Zandar seated himself beside the princess this time and made himself another heaping plate of food that would satify his apitite.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-27-2011, 08:30 PM

Adrian just stood there, with his hand on the tree, watching and listening to the children. The children weren't they only ones he listened to, with his hand on the tree, he could see and hear everything in the garden as well, no matter where it was. It was because the tree was so big, so tall that it looked out over the entire garden, and it's roots ran so deep and so far that they stretched out every throughout the garden beneath it's soil.

It was easier that way to see if people who did not belong entered the garden, and easier to find the ones that entered for refuge or to pay homage to the Goddess. But Adrian could only know what the tree knew if he was touching it.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-27-2011, 08:49 PM

Tears streaked down a pale face and sobs broke through the usually calm lips and almost distorted the same calm face that usually showed of Leliana's face. A treesnapped out and scratched her cheek. A streak of blood trailed across her face. She saw a clearing up ahead and could still hear the screaming from her Father and threats to finally finish her off, a large tree stood in the center and there were already others near it. Stopping dead she wiped eher face, wincing slightly as her hand crossed the cut and painfully debated in her head whether to go to these strangers for help.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-27-2011, 10:40 PM

Adrian knew the other was there, but he waited and he watched through the tree. She seemed hesitant and injured. Adrian couldn't be sure if she needed help or wanted help, but she was here, in this sacred place and it was his duty to welcome those newly entered. He glanced to the eating children and let his hand slip from the trunk of the tree.

Softly the centaur moved, his hooves making only the right amount of noise, sounding only like a horse walking, as he went in the direction of the girl with the cut on her face. He approached her slowly, with his hands out so she could see that he meant her no harm. His voice was soft as he came to her. "Welcome to the Garden of Isis." Soft ears atop his head twitched slightly.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-28-2011, 10:01 AM

Leliana took a step back, backing into a tree and stifled a cry of fright. Where the man's feet and legs should have been there were two hooves and what looked like horse legs. Her eyes moved to his head where two small ears flickered slightly. Loooking back to the man's face she smiled slightly, reaching out to one of his outstretched hands, her fingers lightly brushing his fingertips. For some reason she wasn't afraid, and it wasn't his soft spoken words, or his kind eyes, it was something else.

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 02-28-2011 at 08:50 PM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-28-2011, 02:56 PM

][lol he's a centaur. half horse half man. Not goat. Adrian][

Adrian was glad when the female did not seem afraid of him. He smiled softly to her, just watching as she reached out and brushed her fingers agains his, then he caught her hand very gently with his own. "Come, daughter of Isis, I shall heal your wound for you." He did not pull or tug her closer. No. He would let her come to him on her own, or let her pull her hand away from him if that was what she wanted to do.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-28-2011, 09:06 PM

{ *shifty eyes* I knew that }

Leliana squinted slightly, She wasn't injured physically, more mentally but she didn't want to really say anthing. A sharp sting on her cheek reminded her about the scratch and moved closer to the man, pointing to her cheek. She didn' utter a single word, she was mainly to afraid, even if she didn't believe this man could hurt her

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-28-2011, 09:24 PM

][lol it's okay.][

Adrian's eyes never left the female, when she moved closer to him, he took a step towards her. Bringing them only within centimeters of each other. When she pointed to her cheek he nodded softly. "My name is Adrian." He moved slowly, so as not to startle her, placing one hand on the unscratched cheek and the fingers of his other hand on her chin. Gently he tilted her head so that the cheek with the scratch was presented for his inspection.

Adrian tilted his head down and pressed a soft kiss to her cheek, touching the scratch lightly with his lips. There was a soft flash of light, not the kind of light that hurt the eyes, but a gentle light. A warmth seeped from where Adrian had kissed her cheek and the wound was gone in moments. As was the blood that had dried on her face. He pulled back just slightly. A soft blush colored his own cheeks.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-28-2011, 09:29 PM

Leliana blushedslightly as the warmth seeped into her cheek. She could feel the scratch healing but itself and smiled when he pulled away, "Adrian." The first words she spoke, "Thank you."

{ bleh!!! dead brain! }

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-28-2011, 09:55 PM

"The Goddess Isis bids you welcome to her Garden," He took the woman's hand in his own, gently. To lead her to the willow tree where the two children were feasting behind it's over hanging branches. Adrian moved slowly, taking great care in being gentle handed as he led the woman to the tree.

With his other hand he reached out and gently swept the over hanging branches aside to make a path for her. "Food has been prepared by the Goddess to welcome her visitors. You may eat and drink and explore the garden as you wish."